Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 11

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THAT SAME WEEK

MONDAY NIGHT — AISHA'S BEDROOM

Aisha was sleeping all by herself in her bedroom. Her mom went to meet a friend and said she was going to spend the night there and perhaps for the rest of the week. As Aisha slept she had been having a very wonderful dream.

In her dream she was in bed with her teacher Carlos Sanchez. They were naked and having sex. She laid on her back while Sanchez took her from the top. In Islam the man must always be on top, not the woman.

"Yeesss Mr Sanchez. Take me Carlos!! Take me!!!" begged a sex-crazed Aisha.

Aisha woke up, sweating.

"Why did I have to wake up??" Aisha sighed in disappointment.

"If you really want Carlos Sanchez I can help you with that!!" said a voice.

As her bedroom was dark, she couldn't see who it was but then noticed that she had an unexpected visitor, sitting down by her desk chair

"What are you doing in my house???" cried a scared/angry-confused Aisha.

"Before you ask me to leave let me tell you how I can help you get the man of your dreams!!" offered the strange figure.

"Who ... who ... are ... you???" asked a puzzled Aisha.

"Robin Goodfellow at your service!!" Robin Goodfellow introducing himself.

TUESDAY EVENING

AT CARLOS SANCHEZ'S

"You always know how to make good pasta Carlos!!" Vivian savoring the taste of her boyfriend's cooking.

"I always do!!" Carlos patting himself at the back.

They were both having dinner at the dining table. Deep down, the 2 of them, like everyone else in town was partially traumatised by last week's global sinking-flooding. They lost Principal Skinner and many teachers but as for their own relatives who had perished outside Colorado they didn't really care too much as they weren't close to them or even liked them.

"You know maybe we should have joined them in their gatherings and barbeques!!" suggested Carlos.

She was talking about people they knew who had gatherings at 3 friends' houses, as a sign of showing solidarity, by having parties barbeque grills and lots and lots of beer cans. Carlos was more the social type but Vivian didn't want him getting drunk or his friends taking his attention away from her.

"You can go if you want!!" Vivian sounded annoyed and disappointed.

Vivian got up, headed for the kitchen.

"Ok come on hon. Don't be like that!!" Carlos tried being assuring.

Before he could chase after her, he heard his door bell ringing.

DING DONG

"I'll get it!" Carlos shouted.

Carlos went to his front door, opening it.

"Aisha. Hi. What are you doing here??" Carlos Sanchez was puzzled.

"Hello Mr Sanchez" Aisha smiled.

He was not only shocked that Aisha knew where he lived and was visiting him now in the evening but also the way she was dressed, apart from sounding as if she was flirting with him, playing with her long black hair.

It wasn't only that Aisha wasn't wearing her hijab. She wore high heels, a red mini skirt, had red lipstick on,. powdered face and a thin black t-shirt that looked as if it was easy it rip through. She was dressed as if she was ready to go clubbing, far from what eh would expect from someone like Aisha.

Is she on drugs?? Carlos thought.

Aisha made her move on him, pushing him back and then closing the front door behind her.

"Aisha what are you doing???" Carlos was shocked.

She is his student and underage. If anyone caught her with him here he could be in serious trouble.

"I want you Carlos!!" Aisha flirted, touching his chest but Carlos Sanchez kept on pushing her away.

"Aisha stop this right now!! I am your teacher!!" Carlos got angry now.

Aisha looked at him, looking hurt.

"I thought you were different Mr Sanchez!! I thought you liked me!!" Aisha sounded hurt.

Her dark eyes looked sad now, because of his rejection.

"Hey I'm 17!! I am not that young!!" Aisha trying her luck again.

Aisha shaked her body sexily, turning around, then patting her ass hard.

"I know your big Latino cock wants my nice Arabic ass!!" Aisha tried seducing.

"Aisha I am going to have to ask you to leave my house!!" Carlos sounded more authoritarian.

Aisha then stared directly at Carlos's eyes. Their dark eyes met.

"Carlos Sanchez you belong to me. You love only me. You want nothing else in this world than to be with me!!" Aisha unleashing her newfound powers, like mind control, which she received from her new best friend. Robin Goodfellow.

"Yes Aisha. I love you. Please don't leave me!! Stay with me!! I can't live without you!!" begged a kneeling Carlos Sanchez.

Aisha approached Carlos Sanchez, moving her fingers around his wavy black hair.

"I love you Aisha!!" proclaimed a love-stricken Carlos Sanchez.

"I love you too my handsome Latino knight!!" Aisha spoke soothingly.

"What is going on here???" cried Vivian's voice.

Vivian approached the corridor by the front door, shocked at what she was witnessing.

"You???" cried Vivian.

Aisha looked at Vivian Leigh with hatred in her eyes.

"You the Blonde vixen of Crow Town High. He is my man and you stole him from me!! That is going to change!!" Aisha threatened.

As Aisha's dark eyes had locked onto Vivian's blue eyes. Vivian Leigh couldn't move at all, as if she was paralysed by the power of fear.

Vivian was under Aisha's-Robin's dark powers.

"You are all that stands between me and my man. Not anymore Ms Leigh!!! He won't be seeing you anymore!! Now tell me this. Do you two live together??" asked Aisha in a dark evil tone.

As Vivian was under Aisha's dark powers she could only comply.

"We sleep together but I have my own house!!" Vivian responded in slow monotone but still fear in her voice.

"So how do you come here??" Aisha asked.

"I drop by as I don't live far from here!!" answered Vivian.

Aisha noticed only 1 car at the driveway and so must be Carlos's.

"Do you have your own car??" asked Aisha.

Vivian nodded.

"Now let us walk over to your place!!" Aisha suggested. "But you stay here!!. I wil, be back for you."

Aisha looked at her handsome prince, who was still in a trance. Aisha gave Carlos a tight French kiss while he was still kneeling before her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.