Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Crow Town was a small town in Colorado. It was the last day of school and summer was here. Many families and people in town are heading out for the summer, spending their holidays somewhere else. Some school students are going to boot camp. While adults and students alike are cheering up, there are some who aren't and one only has to look at what was happening right now in Crow Town High, especially at the Principal's office.

"Do you know why I have called all here!!" Principal Skinner said to the parents of the high school students present inside his office.

Principal Skinner was a thin bald man in his late 50s; bespectacled, intellectual-looking and sharp. Inside his office were the present parties: Miley Trusk, Mr and Mrs Trusk. Carol White, her mom and aunt. Aisha Abdullah Aziz, her mom and two other female Arab students named Fatima Hazri and Noor. Two teachers; Carlos Sanchez and Vivian Leigh.

"You said this had something to do with my Miley!!" cried Mr Trusk.

"Your daughter here had insulted a fellow classmate. She and young Ms White here!!" Principal Skinner pointed towards Miley Trusk and Carol White.

Miley Trusk was a high school student resembling the real-life celebrity Miley Cyrus, with her high cheekbones, blue eyes and long brown hair. Her mom, Mrs Trusk, resembled Brooke Shields and her dad, Mr Trusk, resembled David Haselhof, the actor who played in TV shows like Knight Rider and Baywatch. Overall the Trusk family were Evangelical Christians.

"You have got to be kidding me. My daughter is a sweet angel!!" protested Mrs Trusk

"Your daughter told Ms Hazri here (pointed to Fatima Hazri) that her religion, Islam, was not from God but the Devil and that its prophet was a paedophile and that he was a terrorist!" said Principal Skinner. "Apparently this is not the first time."

Aisha's mom gasped in horror, saying something in Arabic. Mrs Aziz and the young 3 Muslim girls were black-haired black-eyed Arab Americans from Yemen, dressed up in their headscarves. They were from a more religious background. Mrs Aziz knew the parents of the two other girls and since they were all a bit close-knit, she agreed to look after the two other girls as their parents went to Mecca in Saudi Arabia for their Hajj. While the 3 female Arab students were skinny, Aisha's mom was fat.

"But it is true. Islam is not from God!" cried Mrs Trusk.

"Why did my daughter do??" asked Mrs White.

"She told Aisha, Fatima and Noor to go back to Yemen!" said Principal Skinner.

"Well they said America was a terrorist country occupying Muslim countries and should be shot dead!!" protested Carol White.

Carol White was pale; thin, long brown hair, green eyes, high cheekbones, and outspoken. Her mom and aunt had the same features too. Her mom and aunt Sonya wore hot pants and thin sleeveless shirts, looking sexy and attractive.

"She also said that it was a terrorist religion. In this school we don't tolerate this kind of behaviour!!" said Principal Skinner.

"Well this is political correctness gone bad!!! It is a terrorist religion. This country is bending backwards to accommodate to the rights of every minority. Ok I can understand that but let's be honest about Muslim countries. They have no human rights towards their minorities. They abuse their women over there, practising female genitilia and now we can no longer offend terrorists. Do you know what they do to women in Saudi Arabia!!! Do you know they want to make our country like theirs, which of course happens once they outbreed us infidels in our own country. Soon they'll implement Sharia Law!!!" protested Aunt Sonya.

"How dare you insult my religion!!" cried Mrs Aziz.

"It is degrading to women and non Muslims are second class citizens in any Islamic country, forced to pay twice the taxes. At least in this country you have human rights, which is more than I can say for any Islamic country!" protested Aunt Sonya.

"Not to mention that we allow mosques to be built here but hey how come there are no churches in Saudi Arabia or Iran!!" Carol's mom backing up Aunt Sonya.

"You two look and dress like harlots, showing off your skin like that!!" attacked Mrs Aziz.

Mrs Aziz may have been an American citizen but being a devout Sunni Muslim, she did not like Western culture at all and thought that women dressing around in mini skirts or wearing make up were whores. In fact she thought all non Muslim women or Western women were whores.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.