Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Prologue

Horror Sex Story: Prologue - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

Author's Note:

What inspired me to write this post-apocalyptic semi-erotica horror story are factors like:

1) just by being a fan alone of such things (supernatural horror, apocalyptic, sex, action, and other genres on their own separate merits).

2) the film adaptation of Stephen Kings' The Stand, where 99.99% of the world's population was killed off by a super flu that leaked out from a US military site, hence sparing only two kinds of survivors — the followers of a satanic worshipper named Randell Flagg and the forces of good, led by Mother Abigail

3) the tv series Jericho, where a nuclear holocaust on American soil had devastated much of the country and we see what had become of society through the eyes of the residents of the small town of Jericho in the new post-apocalyptic era.

4) The Bentley Little novels which are as much erotic as they are horror and even though critics labelled him 'the rightful heir to Stephen Kings', I personally prefer Bentley Little to Stephen Kings.

So for fans of such storylines I do hope you enjoy this story. This is also my first 'small town in America' horror type of story, one that also takes place in a post-apocalyptic era.

As for other Bentley Little fans out there too, perhaps one day Hollywood or some independent film studio in the US would make films based on his novels as they always make only those from Stephen Kings, RL Stine, Stephanie Meyer, HP Lovecraft, and Clive Barker (Lord of Illusions and the Hellraiser series).

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.