Robert Jenkins - Cover

Robert Jenkins

Copyright© 2010 by rougher63

Chapter 12

Dorothy and I toweled off. She asked, "What are we going to do?"

I asked, "What would you like to do?"

"Don't play with me? Please, tell me what you want? I already told you how I feel."

I kissed her softly. She said, "I really have to go."

"We can be together twice a week, for an hour at a time."

She nodded. "Tuesday and Thursday at one is probably the best time. Fred has afternoon labs then. Could we make it an hour and a half?"

I nodded and said, "We have to limit the time we are together."

"I know. You're not interested in anything permanent. I promise I won't cause trouble when you want me to go."

I said, "I was thinking too much time with you and I would become possessive and do something stupid."

Her nipple responded to my touch. She was very beautiful. Maybe because she matured late, she wasn't comfortable with being beautiful, which I found very attractive. My fingers went to her other nipple. She moved against my hand.

She smiled. "I really, really have to go."

We kissed and then she dressed and left.

Monday, I ate lunch with Colonel. "I'm not going to be around much. I have my oral exam next Tuesday. I'm going to a motel to organize my answers."

I said, "You can have the upstairs at my house to yourself. I'm not noisy downstairs. Also, you're welcome to use the office over the garage. The room is empty now, but it would be easy to furnish it. I think staying at my house would be much better than a motel and it's so much closer to school."

"Are you sure? Would I be in the way?"

I said, "No problem. I don't have a guest bed. I'll order one. I planned to furnish the upstairs anyway."

"Pledges can move my bed and desk over."

"I don't mind. I need to get furniture for a couple of the guest rooms."

"I'd prefer to bring my bed." Colonel motioned for the pledge trainer. "I need some pledges to move my bed and desk over to Rob's house this afternoon. They'll need to come back for it next Tuesday afternoon."

I gave Colonel the key to the house. "Make yourself at home. I can get in through the garage."

I called Ethan Allen and ordered four bedroom sets to be delivered the Tuesday afternoon Colonel moved back to the fraternity house. For each bedroom, I got two extra-long twin bed sets that could be pushed together to make a king sized bed, a dresser, a chest of drawers, a bedside table and lamp.

Colonel had doctoral seminars on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons starting at one. He said, "I'll take my books and notes over now."

After writing class, I bought a case of large Cokes and brought them home. I put some in the refrigerator in the garage and a few in the kitchen refrigerator. Colonel was completely moved in by the time I got back. After I had put the Cokes away, I typed my notes from writing class. After I finished my class review, I exercised and got in the Jacuzzi.

Monday night the fraternity had a sorority's pledges to the fraternity for supper. Since I wasn't interested in dating, I avoided eating supper on Pledge Swap or Date Nights. At four I turned on the food steamer in the kitchen. The bottom tray held rice; the top tray had cubes of pork tenderloin. I had sweet and some sauce for the pork.

Colonel came down about five.

I said, "There're Cokes in the refrigeration and a tin of coffee in the pantry. I'm fixing sweet and sour pork on rice in the steamer. It should be ready at five-thirty. I have lettuce, cucumbers, carrots and tomatoes. You are welcome to eat with me. Make yourself at home. You are welcome to anything."

"Sweet and sour pork sounds good. I'll toss the salad and make some dressing. Sometime I'll show you how to make a really good sweet and sour sauce. The secret to most sauces is fresh ingredients."

We ate at five-thirty and then Colonel went back upstairs. Colonel's homemade dressings were to die for. His freshly made Caesar salad dressing was the best dressing I had ever tasted.

I talked with Grandfather, did some accounting problems, and worked on a writing assignment. When Colonel came down about eight, I gave him a phone with a plug and long chord. "There is a plug in the bedroom. I forgot about the phone."

He asked, "Would it be offensive if I had a female visitor?"

I said, "Not at all. If you need privacy, tell me when and I'll leave."

He said, "No need to leave, but it might be better if she didn't see you."

He went upstairs and I heard him on the telephone. He came back downstairs and said, "She'll be here at nine and will be gone by ten."

I said, "I have an eight o'clock class tomorrow morning. I usually just have cereal, a sweet roll and coffee for breakfast. You're welcome to join me or eat on your own."

I got ready for bed. Normally I read books which Professor McWilliams recommended until I was sleepy. I didn't speed read them. Speed reading, which was a lot like skimming, didn't work well when I read for pleasure; too much of the style and nuances of the lyrical prose were lost.

My usual morning routine was to wake early, have a cup of coffee, and read the day's assignments in the study. After I finished the reading, I ate the cereal and sweet roll, and then went to class. If I had a busy day, I sometimes exercised in the morning before class.

Tuesday, I typed my notes between classes and went to lunch at the fraternity house. Colonel was at lunch. He said, "This evening I'm going to stop at the grocery for fruit, bread, potatoes and a roast. I'll cook a pot roast Wednesday or Thursday. Tonight I thought I would just eat here."

I didn't hang around the fraternity house after lunch Tuesday. I went back and waited for Dorothy. I really looked forward to her coming.

She looked the best I had ever seen her. We went straight to bed. I think she was more eager than I was. We made love twice and talked until two-thirty. We related completely differently than before my episode in Demopolis. After she left, I did the exercises which the physical therapist at Lauderdale recommended and read my assignments until Colonel came in.

Colonel returned to the house with a couple of sacks of groceries just before five. We put the groceries away and went to the fraternity house to eat dinner and for the chapter meeting.

Colonel said, "Your house's been a perfect study retreat. After the oral, I'll move back to the fraternity." He grinned. "It's easier for some women to meet me at the fraternity house."

We were home by seven-thirty. At eight I got a call. It was very unusual for me to get calls and I was a bit apprehensive.

"Rob, it's Sadye Lockhart."

"Hi Sadye." I was relieved it wasn't something about Grandfather.

"My pledge formal is the weekend after we return from break. I wanted to know if you would be my date?"

I knew something was up. I asked, "Why don't we meet at the union for coffee or a Coke and talk about it tomorrow? I have an eight and ten tomorrow morning, and a one-ten tomorrow afternoon."

Sadye said, "I could meet you after the ten."

"See you then."

I was up at my regular time and followed my regular routine except I didn't type my notes after the ten o'clock class. I saw Sadye coming out of a classroom building and we walked to the union together. She wore a very short skirt and light weight blouse. Her large breasts bounced as she walked. She drew a lot of stares. She was a walking wet dream.

When we were clear of students, I asked, "What's up Sadye?"

She asked, "Has Colonel said anything about me?"

"Not to me."

"Kara read me the riot act. She said if I didn't clean up my act, Colonel was going to have mother come get me."

We went into the union. She said, "You may not want to be seen with me. My reputation: I'd understand. Maybe we can get a table in the back?"

I led her to a table that was close to the path to the counter. "Coke or coffee?"

Sadye's appreciative that I'm not ashamed to be seen with her. Colonel calling Kara can't have helped her emotions.

Sadye said, "It's getting crowded in here with early lunch people. Let's go up to the lounge."

She was nervous. We went to the sitting lounge and found a quiet place.

"I went a little wild and Kara told me that Colonel said that my slutty behavior had become an embarrassment. I have to repair my image or I won't be coming back. Kara said that he threatened to have Mom come for me if I didn't make some changes immediately."

I said, "I don't think Colonel makes idle threats. You've got some things to think about. Why are you asking me to the formal?"

"All the girls think you are the best. I think some would give up their lavalieres if you would go out with them."

I said, "You're kidding. I don't know very many people and nobody's ever made on about me. I'm not the BMOC."

She said, "I'm not kidding. You're a coed's dream; handsome, rich, nice, and Deke. You are the most interesting new guy around. If you'd go with me, it would help my reputation, especially in the sorority."

I said, "There must be a lot of guys who would jump at the chance to go with you." I didn't like her reason for asking me, but tried not to show my irritation.

"Maybe not with the Colonel's restrictions Kara's told me I have to follow."

I waited.

She said, "No lovin unless lavaliered. And no funny business about lavalieres."

I said, "I still can't believe you'll have any problems getting a good date."

Sadye said, "I'm not exactly begging, but I'd really like for you to go with me."

"Colonel is staying with me for a week. You know I'm going to ask him."

She nodded. She looked at me and waited.

I said, "I'd be happy to go with you to the pledge formal."

She asked, "Do you want to go back to your house and celebrate?"

"What about your restrictions?"

"They don't apply to you and Colonel."

I said, "I don't like that at all."

She frowned and said, "I'll do anything you want. I'll check out and stay with you all weekend? Wouldn't you feel bad if I were sent home? Mom'd kick me out. I'd probably end up on the street in Biloxi selling my ass."

I said, "I was told not to get in entanglements with women. And you are a major entanglement."

She purred, "I could come over every afternoon."

"You'd like my restrictions even less than Colonel's."

I like Sadye. She is a free spirit who does what she wants, but she would drive me nuts. Sadye is way more than I can handle...

She said, "I'm listening."

I said, "You only hookup with me and only on Sunday afternoons. You can go out with others, but no sex."

"You're kidding. I'm offering everyday and you want only Sunday afternoons."

I said, "That's only the beginning. You're not going to change your reputation dressed like that. And you already know that I'm not interested in someone who is practicing to work the streets in Biloxi."

She asked, "Is that what you think of me?"

"It's the way you look."

"How do you want me to look?"

I said, "Classy. Like you are interested in me; not attracting every man you see."

"And if I don't?"

I said, "We know Colonel doesn't make idle threats. If he sends you home, you know that's it at any Lauderdale business."

"I could lie?"

I said, "If you lie to me, that'd be it with me."

"I think you're Colonel's brother."

I smiled. "I take it Colonel's already taught you not to lie to him."

She nodded. "But I like to dress like this and the attention."

"It's your choice."

She asked, "Will you take me to the formal if I don't change?"

I said, "Yes, but I won't help you if Colonel thinks you're an embarrassment. Do you want to embarrass him?"

She sighed. "No, I don't want to embarrass Colonel." She paused and added, "Or you. What am I going to do?"

A coed in a Ladybug dress walked by. Sadye said, "I don't want to look like that. It looks like sharecropper's dress made from a flour sack."

"Get your clothes that you think are appropriate. You're going to put on a fashion show for me after my 1:10 class."

At 2:30 she brought two hanging clothes bags from DZ to my car. She had on an oxford cloth blouse and a skirt that ended about an inch above her knees. We went to my house. Colonel was upstairs and didn't come down.

She put the clothes bags down in the family room and took off her blouse and skirt. She smiled as she took off her bra. She shook her breasts. "I don't see any need for you to leave."

Sadye had world class breasts and a firm young body, but I resisted her. She was a temptation though.

She had two what I thought of as acceptable dresses, four nice blouses, and two normal length skirts. She put on a dressy dark blue, light-weight knit dress. "This is what I planned to wear to the formal."

I said, "With a bra, it would work. Change into a skirt and blouse; and put on a bra. We'll buy a couple more things."

We left in my car. We went to the dress shop where I had gone with Jeanette.

The woman who waited on Jeanette was working. I steered Sadye toward her.

"May I help you?" she asked.

"We need four outfits, not as conservative as Villager, but in good taste."

She looked at Sadye. I spoke before Sadye said something. "What size do you think?"

She said, "A six cut for a big busted woman. You do like big busted women."

Sadye gave me a knowing look.

Sadye liked two of the dresses that fit. She liked a couple of blouses that were brighter colors than her oxford cloth blouses. We also got two skirts and a black strapless bra and matching panty set. I paid and we took the things to the car.

She said, "That was nice of you. These clothes weren't so bad."

I drove to DZ. She got her clothes bags and new clothes out of the car. "Sunday afternoon?" she asked.

"About one. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, it's not that far."

I said, "Wait."

She turned and smiled. I knew she thought I was going to ask her to go to the house with me.

I asked, "Would you like to go to Date Night tomorrow?"

Her eyes got big. "What do I wear?"

"It's not formal, but dressy. I'm wearing a sport coat, khaki pants, tie, and button down shirt."

"I'd love to go."

"We need to leave here at five. We can't be late."

Colonel and I ate supper at the fraternity on Wednesday night. As soon as I got to the fraternity house, I added Sadye to the Date Night posting.

At supper Colonel asked, "You're bringing Sadye?"

I nodded.

He didn't ask more questions about Sadye. We ate and talked about going to New York over break. I asked if he needed anything or if I could do anything for him at the house.

"Staying at your house has been a godsend. I've gotten more done than I expected. I feel confident. I can't think of anything that would help. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Dorothy was at the house when I got back from lunch Thursday.

We made love and cuddled. She wanted to touch and I did too. As it got time for her to go, she initiated making love which was our third time. She moved down and took me in her mouth until I was hard.

She said, "I couldn't believe it could be better than last time, but I think it was."

She left with a big smile on her face.

If Fred is paying attention, he will suspect something. She looks like a well fucked woman.

At four-fifty Thursday afternoon, I parked at DZ and went in for Sadye.

She came down immediately. Her hair was down and she had on a dark blue cocktail dress.

"You are beautiful."

"Thank you." She did a little whirl.

"Breathtaking. Simply breathtaking."

I'm glad I was with Dorothy this afternoon. Sadye looks good enough to eat. Don't do something stupid.

Her eyes glistened with excitement. I opened the car door for her and we rode to Deke.

After the mid-term break, pledges were allowed to invite dates. I had decided to invite Sadye before then, so there would be fewer dates introduced when Sadye was. That was why I hurried the invitation.

Colonel wasn't hosting. The pledge class president welcomed at the door.

The dining room looked nice with white table clothes and dimmed lighting. Everyone stood in the parlor until the president announced dinner.

I introduced Sadye to the brothers and their dates at our table. They were all sophomores. Sadye was a little nervous. Rarely were DZ members invited to Date Night.

We had medium rare chateaubriand, new potatoes, green beans, and Caesar salad. A pastry cup filled with coconut custard was served for dessert. Sadye and I made small talk during the meal. We didn't talk with the others much.

I was the eighth person to introduce a date. "I have the honor to introduce Sadye Lockhart, a Delta Zeta pledge, from Meridian, Mississippi."

Four sophomores introduced dates after I had introduced Sadye.

Sadye and I didn't stay long after the meal. I introduced her to our Sweetheart Cathryn. I told Sadye, "We need to thank the housemother and chapter president, and then go."

On the way to the car, Sadye said, "It was nice to see how you and Colonel live. It's another world. This might put me back in good graces with the chapter. I'm not sure it's my style."

We didn't talk more on the short ride to her sorority house. I walked into the DZ house with her. In the house, she said, "Thank you. You made this evening a very special event for me. I really do appreciate that you asked me. I was a little overwhelmed. I didn't say what I meant earlier. I really want to thank you for taking me."

She kissed my cheek.

"It was my pleasure."

I exercised and studied Friday afternoon. Colonel and I ate the pot roast he prepared for dinner. It was superb.

Colonel said, "I may have a visitor about seven."

"I have grocery shopping to do about then. About how long do you think I should be gone?"

"She has another engagement tonight that will require her to be gone by eight."

"I'll cleaned the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher." I finished and left at a little after six-thirty."

I got fresh bread and strawberries at the grocery. It was after eight when I went back. I recognized Karen Kell, who many thought was the most beautiful coed on campus, leaving my house alone. I turned before the house and circled the block.

I pulled the car in the garage and parked. I went into the house and put up the groceries. Colonel wasn't downstairs.

I got up early on Saturday and did my physical therapy exercises. I ate cereal with strawberries, left Colonel a note and drove to the airfield.

An instructor and I went up for three hours. I was rusty, but flying came back quickly. It felt really good to get back in the air.

After the lesson, I went to the fraternity for the before game buffet and to the football game. Eunice and Thornton were at the buffet. We chatted a little while about how things were going. I didn't take a date or drink alcohol at the game. Most people had dates and were drinking Cokes fortified from flasks. The Tide beat Florida 14-3.

The fraternity had a dance after the game, but I didn't go. I went to bed early and read a Hemingway novel.

Sunday morning I fixed waffles with fresh strawberries, sausage, and hot tea. Colonel ate breakfast with me.

I said, "Sadye's coming over at one today. If you want her, I'll send her up and I won't ask her out again."

"You'd prefer not to share her?"

"I like Sadye and I like to be with her, but I don't like her being with both of us."

Colonel said, "No problem. I won't be with her as long as you're interested in her."

"I just can't handle her having sex with me and someone else at the same time. I don't think it's good for her either. I'm only going to see her on Sundays."

"Good luck. I hope it works. I take it that you are encouraging her to see others?"

I nodded. "Kara told her the rules."

Sunday morning, I exercised and did my assigned reading for the week. We warmed the pot roast for the noon meal. Colonel ate lunch with me and went upstairs after lunch.

Sadye came over at one. She thought we would spend the afternoon in bed. Instead, we went to the Howard Johnson's for ice cream cones.

Sadye was irritated. "It's unfair that what's okay for you and Colonel, isn't okay for me. I bet Colonel's hooked up with more sex partners than I've had this year. And he hasn't lavaliered them. Why should it be different for me?"

I asked, "Does his reputation hurt Lauderdale?"

"Maybe a little, but not much. If we do the same things, why should I have to act differently? It's not fair."

I said, "No it's not, but that's the way it is."

"And I was with both of you before, why couldn't I have sex with Colonel?"

I said, "You can; but you won't be with me anymore."

"And are you going to be with anyone else?"

"Yes."

She said, "That's bullshit. If you can, I should be able to also. Girls should be able to like it too."

"I understand. You can try your luck with Colonel."

"Have you decided not to take me to the formal?"

I said, "That's up to you."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll take you if you want me to."

She asked, "What if I hookup with somebody over the break?"

"Maybe you could get him to take you to the formal. I'd bow out."

I drove her to the DZ house. She was still irritated with me. She didn't wait for me to open her door. She got out and hurried into the house.

Monday at noon, I ate at the fraternity. Colonel wasn't there. I took an extended flying lesson until late Monday evening. Colonel was in the Jacuzzi when I came in.

He said, "I'm ready. I'm going to bed at my regular time and review a little before the orals."

"Break a leg."

I skipped my evening exercises and read Tuesday's assignments.

Tuesday morning, I reread my reading assignment and exercised. I left for class at my regular time. Colonel's oral exam started at one. Dorothy came over at one and we made love. Our lovemaking was getting better, much like it had with Carolyn. Dorothy left at two-thirty. I wanted her to stay longer, but I was afraid that I was getting too attached to her. And I didn't want anyone to see her coming out of my house.

At three the pledges came over and got Colonel's bed and desk. Ethan Allen delivered the bedroom furniture at four. Colonel came by while Ethan Allen was setting up things.

He said, "It went well. I asked someone to eat with me here. She can't see me at the fraternity house. Do you mind if she and I have a private celebration dinner? I have wine in the refrigerator."

I said, "The twin beds in your room are already pushed together." I gave him a king set of thousand count bed linens. "Ethan Allen should be gone by five."

Colonel said, "I'll pack tomorrow morning and pick you up after writing class."

"I've got everything I need in New York."

I ate at the fraternity house and went to chapter meeting Tuesday night. Colonel and his lady friend were upstairs when I came in from chapter meeting. I had the feeling it was Karen Kell.

I read my assignments and turned in early. It must have been an extended late night celebration. I didn't hear Colonel Wednesday morning.

Hub and Lib flew in early Wednesday. Colonel, Hub, and Lib had drinks and a luncheon celebration at Cypress Inn on the river.

They were waiting for me when I came out of class. A Lauderdale corporate pilot flew us to Atlanta. We made the New York flight without problem. We had a nice meal in the first class section. Colonel, Hub and Lib had a few drinks on the flight. The flight gave us time to relax.

Richard met us at the airport with a limo. We had an easy ride to Grandfather's apartment. Grandfather and Carolyn welcomed us at the apartment, and then Grandfather went to bed. We were all tired.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.