Alien Prize - Cover

Alien Prize

Copyright© 2010 by One Armed Typist

Chapter 1

"Arhgggg my aching head. What was that blinding light." I thought to myself as I slowly awoke. I opened my eyes, and I suddenly thought that I had to be dreaming. I was in bed and the first thing that I noticed was that it wasn't my bed, this one was bigger, and far more comfortable than my own.

"How the hell did I get here, and where the hell am I anyway?" I sat up and looked around. I was in what looked like a very nice hotel room. The bed was a King size bed and the room had a large flat screen TV. There were two doors one looked like it led to a bathroom and the other looked like it went out to a living area of sorts. The first thing that I needed to do was drain my lizard so I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom ... I noticed that I was naked ... I wondered who had undressed me and who had sprung for the very nice hotel.As I did my business I tried to remember what had happened. I had gone to my retirement party and after having a few drinks, called a taxi to get a ride home.

The ride home was uneventful until I heard the driver yell "Oh Shit..." I saw a large truck and trailer out of the corner of my eye and then that blinding flash. I woke up here ... Oh well I would figure it out sooner or later. When I was finished in the bathroom I decided I would go to the other room and call room service to order breakfast. I came out of the bathroom and at the end of the bed was one of those movable clothes racks. Not seeing my previous pair of clothes I took some off the rack and put them on. They fit perfectly, like they had been made for me. The jeans had no label But they looked like Wrangler's. The shirt also had no label, but it fit just as well as the jeans.

I walked into the other room and I was stunned. I didn't know what to look at first, the 7 foot tall orange man in a suit or to look out the window. Seeing a seven foot tall man would make most people stop and gawk. This was a 7ft tall orange man. In a suit. In my mind I immediately thought ALIEN ... Then to look out the window confirmed the whole alien theory. Out the window I was looking at the earth with the moon just behind it. I walked over to the wall sized, window and just stared out and I was quiet. I wanted to scream "What the hell is going on here?", but my mouth just wouldn't work.

The orange guy walked over, and stood next to me and looked out the window. After a few minutes he said," Its beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes it is I replied." Hey my mouth is working again. I turned to him and said "So whats a guy got to do to get fed around here?"

"Follow me." He replied. What was I to do? Here I was on an alien spaceship standing next to an orange man. I followed him out the door. We entered a hallway. As we walked, we passed several other doors, some were open and some closed. Through most of the open doors I could see more orange people doing various tasks. Not that I knew just what they were doing. After a few minutes the orange guy turned into one of the open doors and we entered what was obviously a cafeteria of sorts. It had tables and chairs and what looked like a buffet set up.

"You may get something to eat here, the food is quite good, We offer a selection from four different galaxy's." He told me.

"Is it safe for me to eat?" I asked.

"All is safe." He replied. I went to the buffet and selected a few things that I recognized ... Pizza and buffalo wings.

After I made my selection I found my way to a table and sat down to eat. First I said my prayers thanking God for the food and asking his protection in whatever was happening to me. As I was eating I turned to the orange guy and said to him, " I can't keep thinking of you as the orange guy, Whats your name?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.