Family Fun - Cover

Family Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Sweet Willy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Things heat up with my sister-in-law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   InLaws  

It had been almost two weeks since I had seen my sister-in-law after our afternoon rendezvous. I hadn't wanted to push her for another meeting and didn't receive any messages from her and figured another get together would work itself out. I didn't have long to wait. As it turned out, my sis-in-law was supposed to drop off a check to our house while she was out running errands one day. Perfect I thought, we'll see what happens when I have her come in my house. Home turf is always better right? Or does that only apply to sports? Who knows. Anyway, I woke up around 11, ate, showered, dressed and waited. Finally about 2:30 the doorbell rang, and glancing out the window I saw her car in the driveway and tried to suppress the smile that had formed on my face. Not wanting to seem to eager. She smiled and said hello when I opened the door but had a slight nervous look. I invited her in and she handed the check over. "Can you stay awhile?" "No" she replied, "I still have some running to do and my sis should be home soon right?" "Not today she won't be and I think you should stay". She mumbled some excuse about having to finish her errands to get home to her husband when I decided to show more dominance over her. "Ok, so you don't have the time to stay and be fucked with my big cock. So how about you just suck it". Her eyes widened in shock and surprise and she just looked at me. I was starting to get real turned on and with one quick motion, unzipped my pants and pulled my hardening manhood out through the flap in my boxers. "Go ahead and do it" I said. She still protested some but I could sense some reluctance and curiosity on her part.

Now we were standing in the entrance way to my house, my now hard dick out of my pants and in my hand with her constantly looking down and trying to come up with an excuse of why she had to leave. She could have just walked out the door, but something was holding her back. She finally relented and said that she would like to taste me. "Well, go ahead, its waiting for you" I replied. "My sis-in-law glanced around the room, "Here?" "Yes here, and right now".

She got down on her knees, and slowly wrapped her hands around the base, her face just inches away. It took a minute or so of gentle stroking on her part to build up the courage to lick my rock hard meat but she eventually did. With short strokes of her tongue she started to explore my shaft. Licking up and down and around the head all the while glancing back up to me. By this time I was starting to get impatient, "I want you to suck my dick not give it a tongue bath". This dominance on my part must have touched some hidden perversion within her for she then tried to engulf my entire shaft with her mouth. She was only able to get part of it in when she started to gag. "What the fuck" I thought, I know I'm big, but not that big. So as she struggled to get as much of me in her mouth, I placed my hands on her head, stroking her hair at first and then holding on to the sides of her head with a firmer grip. My sis-in-law seemed unaware of what I was doing for she didn't stop what she was doing. It came as a shock to her when while gripping her head, I started to fuck her mouth with increasing thrusts. My first couple of thrusts went in a little too far as she really started to gag, but then I found a good rhythm and learned how far I could go into her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.