Teacher's Pet - Cover

Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2010 by Woofajuana

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He raped her, but she liked it. Now, she's in his class. Can a wolf truly love a fox?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   School  

"So wait. You mean you're a lesbian?" Ivy cocked her head. She could tell Maren was nervous about telling her. She had heard that most monoshifters were very prejudice against the gays.

"Yeah, I guess that's the human word for it." Maren wrung her hands together, the hooves clacking.

Ivy smiled. "My third cousin is one. We were surprised at first when she told us, but that fact didn't make her any less family. My parents managed to find her a female mate, and they live together in the hut near the center of the village. My family's never had a problem with it. All that matters is that everyone find their perfect mate and be happy..." Ivy thought about that for a moment.

Maren looked at her as she drifted off into her mind. "Let me guess, you can have any mate so long as it isn't a wolf?" Her brow furrowed, she looked at Maren.

"Something like that." She looked down sadly. Why did he plague her so. She wouldn't have his class until tomorrow, but she dreaded it. Not because she dreaded him, but rather her feelings about him.

"Well, if they accepted two females being mated, I'm sure they would eventually warm up to Gra. If I were straight, I'd go after him. You gotta admit he's very handsome for a wolf." She gave a wiggle of her brows suggestively.

Ivy smiled shyly. "Yeah, I guess he is."


Ivy found a seat at the back and slid into the chair. She opened her book and began to read. Maren wasn't there yet, but she had said she might be a bit late. She knew class had started when the other students went quiet and shuffled into their chairs.

Maren quickly slipped into the chair next to Ivy and opened her book as Gra began taking role. And then he started class, walking among the students as he spoke about ancient Germany, a medium sized country in a continent called Europe. He explained a massive, brutal war known by the humans as World War 2 started by one of the cruelest werewolves in history. Ivy kept her eyes planted firmly on her book, staring at on old black and white picture of the chancilor of Germany in his human form.

When Gra walked by her, his scent wafted around her. His mere presence made her stomach twist pleasantly. She felt his eyes on her, and without her wanting, she could feel herself grow wet. She wiggled in her seat as Gra moved on.

When the class was finally over, she left with Maren. As she made her way out the door, she turned and looked back at Gra as he put all the day's work into his breifcase as he got ready to head to his office. He looked up and for a split second they met eyes. Quickly Ivy looked away and hurried after Maren.


Weeks had passed. Ivy stayed to herself much of the time, only interacting with Maren and Grualkin. She really didn't feel comfortable with anyone else. Many males had made advances on her, and she always retreated back to Maren or Grualkin, whoever was closer.

It was near the middle of the quarter when Ivy and Maren were standing in the hallway outside their class. It was after class and they were setting up a time to get together to study later for a project Gra had given the class.

"Miss Sypress." Ivy's hackles rose. She hunched her shoulders as she turned to look at Gra standing a few feet away with his briefcase in his hand. "May I see you in my office, please?" He turned and headed toward the stairs.

Glancing at Maren, she wasn't sure what to do. Maren smiled at her. "Ooooo, you're in trouble now." She had a mischeivous sparkle in her eyes which Ivy knew meant she knew something and wasn't about to tell.

Gathering her courage, she headed up the stairs after Gra. When she got to his door, she found it ajar. Slowly, she opened it, peeking around the door to see Gra sitting in his chair and grading papers. She came in quietly and closed the door as quietly as she could. Before she could even turn around, Gra's hand hit the door next to her head, the other reaching down to the lock. She whipped around, clutching her book to her chest, her tail wrapping around her hip.

His fingers found their way into her hair, gripping her tresses and pulling her head back to look into her eyes. The look in his eyes made Ivy weak in the knees, and she felt the heat of her own juices run down her leg.

Gra's other hand reached under her tail and slipped into her. Gasping, Ivy tried to pull away, but Gra pushed her against the door, his body holding her still, the passion in his eyes held her captive. She wanted to tell him to stop, to leave her alone, but his fingers moving inside her made her moan and her knees quiver.

Then Gra pulled Ivy to his desk, pulling her book from her grip and tossing it to the ground. He bent her over his desk and pulled her tail out of the way. Without hesitation he slipped into her, completely sheathing himself within her. She gave a loud moan, shivering under him as he leaned over her. He leaned his head back and growled in pleasure as he stretched her.

His paws were between hers and he forced her legs as far apart as they could go before he started to ravish her hot slit. Moaning and trembling, Ivy lost all thoughts of resisting instantly, only able to focus on the intense sensation of his hard thick rod pounding inside of her. Ragged sounds of passion tore from her throat. She almost admitted to herself that she had been waiting for this, had been almost ready to beg Gra for this, but she felt humiliated by that thought. Then again, the humiliation itself turned her on, which only made her feel even more ashamed.

Reaching down, Gra pulled the small flaps of skin away from Ivy's throbbing clit, which made her shiver. Now as he slammed into her, his balls slapped against her clit, raising her to even higher peaks of pleasure. She felt like the whole world dropped away and all that was left was them.

She felt his fingers in her hair just before he pulled her head back and whispered warmly in her ear. "I'll know where you sleep."

He continued to thrust hard, making her whine in ecstacy. She could barely form the words. "You-you promised..."

"Blame a nosy little doe," he growled into her ear as her walls contracted around him. He could feel himself start to knot, and he debated quickly whether or not to allow himself the luxury. She had to make it back to her room and he didn't want her smelling of him, plus having his seed dripping down her legs.

At the last moment, Ivy whimpered the number of her room. Gra stopped, fighting his body not to release. He had always had good control but this was agony. He could stop himself even when the female was in heat and begging for him, but he found it nearly impossible to pull out of her. Ivy whimpered, almost sad that he had not relieved himself inside of her.

Pulling her off the table, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, his nose planted in her hair, breathing her sweet scent. She smelt like the Rose Ivy, a very odd plant said to be a mix of rose and ivy, but it was not from Earth, though the flowers looked the same and so did the ivy leaves.

Not sure what to do, Ivy allowed him to continue holding her. The two sides of her screamed at each other; one wanted to fight back, to bite and scratch and try to get away. The other wanted to stay like this forever, to be held and cherished and pleasured.

Before either side had the chance to win, a brisk knock interrupted their moment. Ivy jumped, startled at the sudden sound. Gra immediately released her, the look in his eyes one of annoyance and warning. She knew very well to pretend like nothing had happened. She quickly gathered her things that he had tossed on the floor and stood as Gra opened the door. It was the aardvark that had come in late to class the first day. "Hello, Mr. Surleen. I was hoping you had some time to help clear up the assignment you gave us. I'm a bit confused."

Gra raised a brow and backed off so he could enter. Then he looked at Ivy. "I expect to be seeing you soon, Miss Sypress. Remember to get your homework done."

Nodding, Ivy hurried out of the room. She nearly ran back to her room. Closing and locking her door, she sat on the edge of her bed and buried her face in her hands. What was wrong with her? And what did he mean by "blame a nosy little doe?" Did Maren tell him to do that to her? Of course she did. All this time she had kept baiting Ivy into saying fond things about Gra.

Sighing, Ivy couldn't deny how she felt. He set her on fire, even now she wanted him to be there in her room, to hold her down and have his way with her. She didn't understand why, but giving him power over her made her pleasantly weak in the knees, made her hot and wet.

Exhausted, she flopped down onto her side on her bed, telling herself she'd just rest a bit. Maybe if she could clear her mind, his memory wouldn't have such an affect on her. But the knock on the door made her start. She sat up and realized how dark her room was. It was night already, and she hadn't finished her homework for her geography class yet, which was due tomorrow. Sighing, she got up, figuring it was Maren, come to ask her about what had happened.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.