Teacher's Pet - Cover

Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2010 by Woofajuana

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He raped her, but she liked it. Now, she's in his class. Can a wolf truly love a fox?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Furry   MaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student   School  

Ivy knelt to pick some berries off a bush along the trail she was walking. She was headed home after going to the city, a massive jungle of concrete and steel, filled with almost all werewolves. There were a few badgers and a leopard, an otter, and even a doe who was a very nice secretary, but Ivy was amazed at how many wolves lived on this planet. It was suppose to be an "un-marked" world, were all monoshifters could live, but it seemed the wolves had nearly taken over with their numbers.

Putting the large juicy berries into her mouth, she continued on her way. She waved to a werehorse as he leaned into his load, dragging the heavy cart behind him, while a weremoose ambled along behind, waving back to her with a friendly smile. He pushed the cart from behind, but was obviously slacking, and the werehorse snapped at him to push harder and snorted with effort.

Ivy soon came to a stream, where she stopped on the bridge and looked down into the water. She ran her slender, padded fingers through her long auburn tresses which spilt down her slender shoulders and her smooth back. Her small muzzle and light red fur, large fuzzy ears and long luxuriously furry tail made her a very attractive were vixen. She stared down at her reflection and smiled; her warm brown eyes stared back at her.

She continued down the trail until she reached a smaller path that V-ed off the main trail. She turned down that way and skipped down the path. As evening approached, she hopped across a small stream and dropped her pack. It would take her another day to make it home, but they weren't expecting her for at least a week. She'd been accepted to the university, and it wasn't starting for another month. So she figured she didn't need to hurry, and this was a good place to set up camp. The moss was soft and cushioned her slender, petite form as she sat down to pull a granola bar from her pack. She gnawed on it as she started a small fire. Leaning back, she stared up at the darkening sky. It was starting to get chilly and she shivered, pulling her blanket out and wrapping it around her furry body. She didn't wear clothes, at least not usually. She hated the thought of living in the dorms, especially because she was so used to snuggling up with her family in a single room and everyone keeping everyone else warm. Her parents had saved every copper to get her to school, and she wasn't going to waste it.

Rustling caused her to come out of her thoughts. She leapt to her feet as two tall, dark colored wolves came out of the bushes. Ivy backed away, closer to her fire at the sight of them. She barely reached their chests, and the darker one was bugling with muscle. The leaner one had several piercings and a white blaze across his face, a strange marking.

"Well, well, Gra, what do we have here?" The giant one's voice was like stones grinding together. "Gra" in ancient wolf meant "streak," an aproppriate name for the leaner wolf.

"I think it's a lone vixen, dear brother." Gra took a step toward Ivy, who trembled and backed further away.

"Leave me alone! I've nothing of value!" She hoped that if she had nothing valuable the rogues would just leave her be. Instead, the big one laughed. "Well, you'll have to pay with something. There's a toll on this trail!"

Ivy pulled the blanket around her body tighter. "There was no toll when I came down this way last week!"

The big one drew closer to her. He was easily three times her size and four times her weight. "Well, bitch, there's a toll now, and you have to pay." He was very intimidating and she had no doubt he could easily make most people pay the toll.

Ivy backed away until she hit a tree trunk. She looked about desperately, hoping to find something to defend herself with. "I have nothing. Please, leave me be. I'll bring something next time." She decided to try to talk her way out.

Gra came up close to her, until she could have reached out and touched him. "Well, dear, you'll have to pay with something. And it seems to me, the only thing of value you have is ... yourself."

Ivy's eyes widened and she pressed against the tree, trying to shrink away as the big one drew closer, cutting off all exits. He grinned cruelly, reaching out for her. "Come here, bitch. Let's see what's under that blanket."

In desperation, Ivy bared her small teeth and snarled. She hoped she could seem fierce enough to make them think twice. Then her head was swimming and she lost her balance. She hardly noticed that Gra was holding her up and stroking her face were his brother had struck her. "That was not necessary, Brigad."

"The little bitch snarled at me! Now don't hog her. I've always wanted to know how much of me a vixen could take."

Gra's hold on her tightened protectively. "Not after that you won't!"

Then it seemed to Ivy that the night had closed in and there were no stars or moon as everything went dark.


Ivy woke to the pounding of her head. She tried to move but her hands were bond behind her back. Even her muzzle had been bond. She whimpered quietly, trying to open her eyes, but her head hurt too much. Then she felt a cool, moist rag against her face where Brigad had struck her.

"Don't worry, little one," Gra's voice penetrated her fog gently, his voice low, when she whimpered and cringed at his touch. "My brother won't hit you again."

Ivy looked up cautiously at the brown wolf. He had the most piercing blue eyes she'd ever seen. But they weren't cold in the slightest. He raised a brow at her. Then she felt his fingers through her thick hair, stroking her gently. He slowly stroked her back, and ran his hand over her wonderful curves, resting his hand at the tip of her hip bone.

She was just beginning to relax when Brigad appeared over Gra's shoulder. Immediately, Ivy tucked her thick tail between her legs, laying it against her soft, creme colored belly. She whimpered in fear and tried to squirm away. Gra looked up at his brother. "Back off, Brigad." The large grey wolf growled but backed up a bit.

Gra's hand moved through her thick fur, and slipped under her tail. Ivy looked at him in fear but his eyes held hers and when he touched her intimately, sending a shudder through her body, she couldn't tear her eyes away. His rough padded fingers moved slowly and gently, bringing a whimper of pleasure from Ivy's throat. She'd never been touched this way, at least not by anyone else. She felt her ears burn in shame and fear, and she tried to squirm away from him but his eyes held her still somehow.

His fingers worked her expertly, his other hand reaching into her fur and finding a tightening nipple. Without her wanting, her hips moved slightly towards him. He smiled smugly at her. She whimpered in shame, trying desperately to resist the sensation creeping up into the base of her belly. She could feel herself growing wet, and she could barely believe her body could betray her like this.

Gra took his hand away and looked at his fingers with that smug smile of his. "Foxes are easy." He looked back at Ivy and licked his fingers. She swore steam was rising from her ears they burned so much. Then Gra gently pushed the base of her tail to the side and she watched with wide, unbelieving eyes as he dipped his head to that place between her legs. The hot sensation of his tongue sent a violent shudder through her body and she moaned loudly, trying to pull her legs together, but Gra put his hand on one of her thighs, keeping them apart. In fact, he even spread them further and Ivy would have screamed had she not been muzzled as his long, strong tongue slipped into her burning slit.

Ivy then found herself on her knees without really knowing how she'd gotten into that position. She still had her tail firmly planted against her belly, but Gra so easily pushed it out of the way with only two fingers, slipping them into her, his claws retracted. For a moment, Ivy stiffened and whimpered in pain. Gra immediately stopped and waited until she relaxed again before moving his fingers inside of her again. "Well, well, well. This little vixen has neither been claimed nor enjoyed." Gra chuckled, his fingers rubbing a spot deep inside Ivy that made her whimper in pleasure and squirm against her bonds.

Then his fingers were gone. She lay there breathing hard, not quite sure what to do or what was happening. Just when she thought that Gra had had his fun, she felt something hot and hard push past her tail and slide into her dripping slit. She gave a muffled yelp of both pleasure and pain as Gra's thick rod stretched her. He slid his entire length into her, giving a deep growl. She felt his fingers curl around her hips as he pulled her against his body until she felt his sack slap against her clit. A shudder ran from the base of her tail to the base of her skull as Gra started to slowly move out until just the tip of his throbbing member stayed within her, then she screamed as he rammed back into her. He did it over and over again, first slowly, but he soon began to speed up. He moved his hips in different ways, making her whimper and moan as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body. She was not naive to the sensation of release; she had pleasured herself enough times during her heats but they had never been this intense.

Then she felt herself being raised to her knees. Gra was still deep within her, making smaller movements, keeping her moaning and shivering. She looked up at Brigad who got down to his own knees just so she could be level with his massive throbbing cock. He removed the bond around her muzzle and grabbed her thick wavy hair, pulling her face up. "We can't let that pretty little mouth of yours go unused," he chuckled, and she felt the head of his shaft press against her lips. She felt her ears burn again, and she laid them down, looking up at Brigad with wide, unbelieving, humiliated eyes. But then Gra thrust hard and deep, making her give a small cry. Without any hesitation, Brigad slipped his dick into her mouth, pulling her head forward until he hit the back of her throat. Ivy whimpered, suddenly feeling extremely humiliated and used.

Brigad used his grip on Ivy's hair to move her head back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. At the same time, Gra continued to pound her, but his hands left her hips, one traveling to between her legs, rubbing her clit insync with his thrusts while the other traveled up through her fur, finding a furled nipple and rolling it gently. Despite her shame, Ivy couldn't stop the moans and whimpers or the orgasms that continued to shiver through her.

It seemed like eternity had passed when Gra gave a low growl and thrust deep into Ivy, shuddering against her. She felt his knot grow inside of her, stretching her even more. The sensation of his seed filling her, unable to escape, caused the most powerful of her orgasms, making her scream with Brigad's cock still in her mouth. Gra continued to stimulate Ivy, rubbing her clit and nipple as he waited for his knot to get small enough to remove. He made small thrusts, keeping her pleasure at a peak.

When at last his knot had reduced in size enough to pull out, he slid out of Ivy, and she felt his hot seed flow out of her and down her legs. She felt both ashamed and turned on by the sensation.

Brigad let go of her hair and pulled his cock from her mouth, letting her gasp for breath as he pulled her to her feet. He leaned her over a large rock and forced her legs as far apart as he could. Pulling her tail out of his way, she gave a cry that filled the woods as he slipped into her dripping cunt, so large that he stretched her even more. She felt him deep inside her, pulling her against him, just barely able to fit his entire length inside of her. He gave a chuckle as she shivered, whimpering and squirming in pleasure. "Look, brother, she was able to take all of me. Most she-wolves can't sheath all of me."

She gave a whine of shame, but Brigad quickly started to pound her. His heavy balls slapping against her clit made her shudder, moaning loudly. She felt Gra's hands find their way under her and play with her nipples. Ivy didn't know how much more she could take, the pleasure so completely taking over her mind.

"Hey, Gra, do you think she can take my knot and my load?" She could barely hear Brigad through her own ragged cries of ecstacy. Gra chuckled. "There's only one way to find out."

Brigad's knot swelled inside of Ivy and his hot load filled her. The pleasure of the sensation nearly overwhelemed her, and she barely noticed when he finally slid out of her, his seed mixing with his brother's on her legs.

Exhausted, Ivy slipped to her knees, gasping, her clit still throbbing, her nipples still hard and swollen, protruding through her fur. She barely remembered the rest of the night, only that she was made to suck off both of them again and was pounded over and over until there was the grey of dawn in the sky.


When Ivy awoke, she groaned in pain as she stretched her aching muscles. Her arms hurt badly, cramped since they were still bond. Her fur was covered in gobs of the brothers' seed and her legs were almost stuck together.

Before she even opened her eyes, she felt powerful arms wrap around her, holding her close to a lean, strong body. She looked up into Gra's smiling face. All of the night came back to Ivy, and she felt more humiliated than any other time of her life. Not even the time when her father caught her masturbating in the woods could compare to this. She looked away from Gra's piercing blue eyes and whimpered helplessly.

"Please, I-I paid the toll, please leave me alone." She didn't want to be so used again.

Gra raised a brow. He rolled on top of her, lifting himself with his knees and elbows. Before she could beg him not to use her again, he stroked her hair and spoke softly into her ear. "This is not part of the toll." He raised her legs until her ankles were on his shoulders, lifting her hips to meet him. His eyes caught and held hers again, his expression gentle and kind. She was frozen by his stare until she felt him slide into her. It was different somehow than last night. She gasped, still unable to tear her eyes from his, feeling him slide all the way into her.

This time, his movements were slow and purposeful, much gentler than last night. He groaned as Ivy's walls contracted around him, smiled as she shivered and moaned in orgasm. This, too, seemed somehow different than the ones she had had last night.

It didn't take long before Gra's knot stretched her. She moaned, panting as she shivered. Gra let her legs fall back to the ground as he settled his weight comfortably on top of Ivy. He stroked her, holding her tightly against him. She could feel his heartbeat, hear his breathing, smell his musk.

And then he was gone. Ivy realized she had dozed off. She sat up, her arms free finally. Looking around, she saw little evidence of the brothers. Her thighs were still wet, so she knew she hadn't been sleeping long. With a quiet, sad whimper, she got to her paws stiffly and limped over to the creek. If she went home like this then her parents would not allow her to leave home again. They would be so worried they probably wouldn't even let her leave the house!

Sliding into the knee-high water, she shivered as the cold water went right through her fur. She scrubbed at her body, making sure that nothing remained of the brothers. When she was done, she got out and shook off as best she could before putting all her things away and slinging her pack over her shoulder. She was still very sore so she went slowly, picking her way carefully. It was nearly night by the time she made it home, and felt utterly relieved to be in the arms of her huge family.


Ivy dropped her small pack onto the ground of her room. All she had was a small bed, a dresser, a small desk, and a bathroom. She had not wanted to be roomed with any strangers considering this was enough of a terrifying experience. Her whole life she had lived in her tiny village, made up almost entirely of her own family. Now she was surrounded by people she didn't know.

As she got around to unpacking her few belongings, there was a rap at the door. She perked her ears and curiously cracked the door. A tall, young doe with gorgeous long hair and giant brown eyes gave her a wide, friendly grin. "Hi! I'm Maren! I live right next to you, and thought I'd see if you were settling in well."

Ivy smiled shyly back. "Oh, um, yes, thank you. That's very kind of you. I'm Ivy."

"Nice meeting you, Ivy. You're new, aren't you?" Maren reached out her hoof-tipped hand to shake, a hold-over greeting from when all monoshifters were human.

Ivy timidly offered her hand back. She was still somewhat unsure of everything. "Yes, I just got here. This will be my first quarter at school. I've never been in a school before."

"Oh?" Maren perked her ears. "You must be from one of the villages. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll soon fit right in. If you need to know where anything is, just ask me. I've been here for two years now. What classes do you have?"

"Well, I have Geography, Math, and Ancient Earth History..."

"Oh! I have that same class! You'll like that class. Professor Surleen is amazing. I've had him for several other history classes. He makes sure you get it. But let me tell you, Professor Balk in Geography is really tough, so you gotta stay on top of the homework from the very start." Maren then gave a big grin. "Are you hungry, Ivy?"

Now that she mentioned it, Ivy was kind of hungry. Luckily, the school offered food to those who lived in the dorms. "A little, yes. Where's the cafeteria?"

Maren offered her arm. "I'll show you a short cut. If we hurry, we can beat the kitties. When they get the munchies, there isn't much left for anyone else."

Ivy closed and locked her door before accepting Maren's arm. She barely reached Maren's shoulder. "What do you mean?"

Maren laughed. "The cat folk. You do know of a strange little plant from Earth called 'Catnip, ' right?"

Giggling a little, Ivy got her hint. Maren led her through several halls, a courtyard, and down another hall, all filled with monoshifters of every creature, even some not from Earth and certainly not of human decent. Finally, they made it to the cafeteria. There was all kinds of food; a few things Ivy was familiar with, but most of it made her jaw drop.

As she picked up a plate and started to place some things on it, she heard some snickering behind her. Turning, she saw several young males- two bucks, an otter, and a leopard- looking at her and Maren, grinning and speaking softly amongst themselves. Maren noticed that Ivy was distracted and turned to see what she was looking at. She gave a small chuckle. "Don't worry about them, Ivy. They think they're studs. I'll bet they've never been laid."

"What was that, slut?" the leopard yelled at Maren.

"Oh, nothing much. Just telling my friend how you're all a bunch of basement virgins in college only because your daddies got rich by fucking the right women." Maren didn't even turn to look at them as she said it, reaching out for a sweet roll.

One of the bucks, his antlers only just starting to protrude from his head, leapt to his hooves. "C'mere, bitch, and we'll find out who's the virgin!"

Maren gave a humored snort. She still didn't face them. "Only virgins feel the need to prove they are experienced. Those who are experienced know they have nothing to prove." Several people nearby burst out laughing, nodding in agreement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.