Ard-Ri
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

As the morning dawned, Michael wanted to meet with Rory and the astronomers for an update on their efforts. He wanted their thoughts on the calendar and setting the days of the week, as he was already tired of referring to the day as day 1, day 2, etc. He also wanted to know what season they were in, and if there even were seasons. There was also the issue of a start up for manufacturing, and he would have to have to get with Maureen on that. It seemed that all of the agriculture projects were well in hand, and in a few months, if the weather held, they would have fresh vegetables. The time line for space travel was a major issue that Michael wanted to get R&D started on soon. As all of these items were going through his mind, he did not notice Meghan was watching him. Finally she had had enough, and leaned into him planting a 'awaken the dead' kiss on him. When she finally finished the kiss both were breathing heavily, Meghan asked Michael what he was concentrating about, as he was not aware of anything around him. Michael said that he was concerned about all the things that had to be accomplished and the time they had to complete everything. Meghan told him there would always be projects and new things to do. If that ever stopped that their civilization would become extinct. Colleen then kissed Michael, as she had heard most of the conversation, and told him it was not his job to design all the things that they would require in the future, he had people to do that. Maureen just kissed Michael to let him know that she loved him, just as Zaira let her mother know that she wanted her attention.

The four of them rolled out of bed as the three women headed for the bathroom and Michael headed to the nursery for diaper duty. As the last diaper was changed, the mothers arrived to feed the troop, and Michael headed for the bathroom to take care of the 3 S's. Michael was dressed for Tai Chi and the morning run, as feeding was completed. Adeen showed them no mercy at Tai Chi, and they all knew it when they started to run.

After breakfast, Adeen, Rory and the Astronomers joined him for an update. The team of Astronomers were as excited as kid in a candy store with a fist full of dollars. The information obtained from the data base pictures of the solar system led them to believe they were in the spring season, on the Irish calendar that would be Feabhra (February), Márta (March), and Aibreán (April), as the seasons were centered around the solstices and equinoxes. The astronomers felt that since they arrived in the Spring, that the first month of the year should be Feabhra, so today would be Feabhra 8, 0085. Thinking for a few minutes, Michael said that would be good, but for the time being he wanted to maintain English for the months and days, and slowly transition to the Irish language. He always wanted Ulaid to be a bilingual speaking world, as someday they wanted to visit earth. He then said that today was Monday February 8, 0085, all agreed.

As they were leaving, Adeen told Michael he had about an hour before his next meeting with Maureen and the potential manufacturing people. Michael decided to see what was new with his children, so he headed for the nursery. Rorke was walking along holding onto a couch for stability, when he saw his Dad he turned his back to the couch, taking about three steps across the room toward Michael. Meghan happened to have baby duty today, and as she watched Rorke head for his Dad, tears filled her eyes, and love overflowed her entire being. Michael took one step to reach Rorke, sweeping him up and giving him a big hug, letting him know how good he had done. Michael knew Zaira would not be far behind Rorke with her walking, however Hanna, being several months younger, had a while before walking. He could see these three being the three musketeers in the future, and a real hand full. Meghan put her arms around her two men as the love of the three grew. Zaria was pulling at Michael's pants, wanting up to be held by her Daddy. Michael reached down scooping the little girl, including her in the love of the family. As the two kids were back on the floor playing, Maureen and Colleen came in, surprised to see Michael there between meetings. The four adults stood watching the kids, Meghan told Maureen and Colleen about Rorke's steps. Remembering the video monitor, Michael backtracked the disc, and the four watched the first steps, and as the hug was in progress the video showed Zaria taking two small steps, before reverting to the faster method of crawling. The four adults were amazed, as love flooded the room.

Michael and Maureen had to depart for the manufacturing meeting after a while, but wanting to stay and be with the rest of the family. As they entered Adeen's office, she told them the conference room was ready and most if not all of the manufacturing managers were there. Michael and Maureen went into the conference room, surprised at the number of people there. Michael took his usual place in the middle of the long table, so he was as close to the ends of the table as possible. He started the meeting saying that the manufacturing processes would take a while to establish, and he preferred they do it right the first time. He said that he did not know what if any machines were brought from earth, however, if they did not have them they would make them, and with that he turned the meeting over to Maureen. The first topic was the most urgent, products to be manufactured. As the meeting progressed there were several items that would be needed in the near future, mostly doing with clothing for children. There were assignments made to find out what space was available, what machines were available, and what machines would have to be made. There was also the issue of raw material such as fabric, iron ore, copper, and other things to make those machines. Because of the excitement, and the fact it was approaching 4:00 PM, Michael finally called a halt to the meeting as he felt that everyone needed some family time. Michael told the group that he was amazed at the ground they had covered, and he was proud to be associated with them. He would be available any time he was needed, however he did not want to slow them down, so they should call him anytime. As Michael and Maureen were walking back to the castle, she told him that was a very smooth way to get out of attending manufacturing meetings. Michael said that he did not understand but about 30% of what they talked about. Maureen agreed she did not understand a lot of it, and she asked Michael which of the managers he thought she could promote as a general manager to get her out of the loop. Michael thought they should look at the information on the members of the group for the highest level of management experience, and see how he or she fared tomorrow.

As things progressed, about a month after their arrival Michael had an appointment on his calendar, however he did not recognize the name or know the skill set the man brought to Ulaid. As Adeen showed the man into his office, Michael was introduced to Allister Murphy, who had the reddest hair he had ever seen. As the discussion proceeded, Allister asked who was looking after the city utilities and the equipment that supplied them to the homes and businesses. Michael said that as far as he knew no one, and was glad to learn that Allister had been the city manager of Dublin. He felt that a maintenance staff should be formed, and a preventative maintenance schedule implemented to insure that a stable source of utilities were available at all times. Michael got up and congratulated Allister on his new job, he called Adeen into the office to introduce Allister, and to have her let the citizens know that he was on board and to publish only his office number for contact. Allister was stunned, as this was not what he had come to see Michael about, he only wanted to head the electrical department, and now he had the responsibility of the whole city.

That night when Michael arrived at the castle, it was strangely quiet, and he went looking for his wives and children, finding them in their suite. Dinner was being set on the table, with wine at Michael's and Colleen's place, juice at Meghan's and Maureen's place, somehow the dinner seemed a little strange. As they sat down to eat, Michael felt that there was more happening tonight than just dinner. There was a lightness and a lot of kibitzing among between the three women, and a lot of innuendos about future children. Finally Michael asked them if they wanted to let him in on the secret, however he thought he might already know what was going on. Meghan smiled and told him "All in due time, love, all in due time." After dinner they cleaned up, and settled in the sitting area of their bedroom. The three wives then sat on the couch facing Michael, and he knew they were about to have a serious discussion. Maureen asked Michael if he remembered their discussion on the Elven Star, and the meaning of each point. He stated that he remembered. She continued that seven had a significant meaning, there were seven wonders of the earthly world, there are seven colors in a rainbow, seven notes in a musical scale, and seven levels of heaven, seven chakras or energy centers of the body, and seven days of the week. Seven represents a universal balance, and this is represented by the symbol of earth a square with four sides combined with the trinity representing heaven, and these combine together with harmony forming the Elven Star. After talking with the Vicar, he believed that the Elven Star had two major meanings, the first meaning the seven directions North, South, East, West, Above, Below and Within which represents life. The other meaning, which is also very important, is the seven magical elements, earth, air, fire, water, life, light and self, and all of these really represent the existence of the universes. The Vicar felt that as Ard-Ri, he need to complete the points of the Elven Star to secure the planet as a major player in all the universes. The vicar felt that when a flag was designed, the colors green, white and orange should be in the New Ulster flag, and the Elven Star should be in the white field.

Meghan then took over telling him that two of the other points have been found, in the forms of Adeen Flanagan and Jacqui Fearghas. The seventh point is not yet known, and as for Jacqui any announcement about her should be withheld until the laws of New Ulster are completed.

Michael had been very quiet up to this point, as Trina appeared and told them that Maureen had been very diligent in her research, as she had stated the beliefs of the Ancients almost to a tee. That all of the Ard-Ris of old had had six wives to fulfill the points of the Elven Stat, with that she departed. Michael sat deep in thought, as his three wives let him sort out his thoughts. Finally Michael looking at his three wives, asked them if they were sure about this, and if the jealousy between six sister wives could be kept out of their lives. Maureen said that one of the major elements of the Elven Star was harmony, and as they would be bound as the seven points of the Star, they would exist in harmony. Michael then asked if they had any idea who the seventh point of the Star would be, and they assured him they did not, but that person would be made known when the time was right. Michael said that he would not take any more wives until all three additions to their family were identified and accepted a proposal from him. Meghan then asked Michael to join the three of them as they went into one of the three rooms that he thought were to be for his kids in the future. Meghan opened the closet door, and there were six identical dresses, each being the color of one of the visible colors of the rainbow. Then Colleen showed him three sets of rings that had seven bands, and four sets of rings with three bands. All the rings were identical to the ones they were wearing. Beside those rings were three engagement rings that were identical to those worn by Meghan, Maureen and Colleen. Michael asked how, and Maureen said Trina made it possible. The rings were made from platinum, which sold for about $49,000.00 per Kilogram just before they left earth. Platinum was the metal that backed up the New Ulster currency, there is seven million kilograms in the treasury, or about £343 trillion. Michael was astounded, however he took one of the engagement rings and asked Meghan to call Adeen and see if she would join them.

When Adeen entered the suite she saw the four of them sitting in chairs with three vacant chairs, with Michael's having a higher back that the other six. Michael stood, asking Adeen if she would like to join Michael and his wives in helping to complete the Ard-Ri's family. He explained that he already had a great love for her, and he knew that if she joined the family that her sister wives would insure that she was an equal wife, not just a bed partner. He continued that each would have an area of responsibility to insure that the family grows and became stronger. Tears were streaming from Adeen's eyes as she felt Michael's love, also a strong supporting love from Meghan, Maureen and Colleen. Adeen almost collapsed, but Michael stepped to her, enfolding her in his arms, as she looked up to him their lips met in their first lovers' tender kiss. As they broke the kiss, they realized that Michael's three wives had encircled them, and their bond began to encompass Adeen as a part of the family. Maureen explained that there were seven points to the Elven Star, and five were now identified. Michael did not want to have three more weddings, so when the other two sister wives had accepted Michaels proposal, there would be a ceremony for the seven of them.

Adeen asked if Jacqui were being considered for a proposal. Meghan asked why, Adeen said that Jacqui had asked her a lot of questions about Michael, and did she know if he were going to acquire any concubines. She wanted to know who to contact to see if she would be acceptable to Michael. Colleen jumped into the discussion stating Michael's position on concubines, and had a surprise for the group drafting the laws of New Ulster. It was that there were to be no concubines. Michael then knelt on one knee looking up at Adeen asking her to become his wife. Without hesitation she said yes. He then placed the engagement ring on her finger, sealing the engagement with a deep loving kiss. Adeen requested permission to return to her quarters, as she did not want to join them in the marital bed until after the wedding, it was agreed, however Michael wanted her to join them for meals and all other family events.

When Michael entered his office the next morning, Adeen followed him laying his daily schedule on his desk, and planting a kiss on him to show her love. She asked if she would have to leave her position after the wedding, as there could some perceived conflict of interest with both she and Colleen being members of the NUSF. Michael had not thought about that telling her not to worry about it for now. looking at the schedule, he saw that the afternoon was taken up with a requested meeting with the group drafting the new laws. He felt that if they presented a proposal of the laws, he would ask Jacqui to join them for dinner to night, and ask her if she would consider joining his family as a sister wife. As the day progressed toward the lunch hour, Michael was becoming more nervous thinking about Jacqui, and it was a good thing that his three wives showed up about 11:00 AM. Colleen was leading the pack as they entered, and she walked straight to Michael, sitting on his lap pulling him into a passionate kiss. Meghan locked his office door, keyed in the do not disturb code, and then removed all her clothes. Maureen was already undressed, and Colleen stood up as Maureen unzipped Michael's pants fishing his cock out. Taking his cock into her mouth, it did not take much to get him hard. Meghan put all the papers in a stack, then climbed on the desk on her hands and knees, telling Michael to fuck her. Maureen released his cock so Michael could move behind Meghan, and she ran around the desk lying on her back under Meghan's mouth. Colleen had not been idle, as she was now stripped down, climbing on the desk and lowering her pussy onto Maureen's mouth. Michael began to finger Meghan's pussy until he found her clitoris, causing her to moan into Maureen's pussy. Rubbing his cock up, down and around her pussy to insure he was well lubricated, caused Meghan to gasp. Michael pushed a few inches into Meghan, and then rammed his cock home, causing her to scream through a mild orgasm. Meghan was having trouble concentrating on Maureen's pussy and pleasuring her sister wife. Meghan was moaning through her second orgasm when Michael slipped out of her pussy, placing the head of his cock on her ass hole. Before Meghan could object, Michael pushed the head of his cock into her as she screamed with both pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. Michael had never fucked anyone in the ass before, and was amazed at how tight it was. When Michael was fully embedded Meghan clenched on his cock, and he could not move. Lifting her head, Meghan screamed for Michael to fuck her ass hard and fast. As Maureen and Colleen realized where Michael was fucking Meghan, they became more aroused, and were moaning and crying almost as loud as Meghan. Michael could feel his balls start to tighten as his sperm started the trip to empty into Meghan's ass. Michael roared as his orgasm overtook him, which triggered orgasms in his three wives, and every one collapsed onto Maureen. As they recovered, Michael helped each one of them off his desk kissing them with passion and love, and them took them into the shower next to his office. Meghan was walking slightly funny, and told Michael she had liked the ass fucking, but not to expect to do it often.

As the afternoon meeting got underway, Paps told Michael that the first proposal of the laws for New Ulster were completed, and that Jacqui had reviewed them for legal wording, yet they were simple enough for a child of grade four to understand. The group felt at the onset that there should not be volumes of laws, and they tried to limit the number as much as possible. Some of the laws were taken from the Ten Commandments or based on them, including murder, stealing, lying under oath, and the number of days allowed to work in a week. There were no laws that had any religious content, as these were all civil laws. When they had completed their presentation, Michael asked that one additional law be included, and that was to make having concubines illegal. Make multiple person marriages legal, and make marriage between men and women. If two people of the same gender wanted a legal union that is what it would be, but have all the same rights and privileges of a marriage, and the same process would be followed to dissolve either a marriage or a legal union. Michael was very happy to see that the group had created laws to protect everyone from abuse, regardless of type, and the penalties were very stiff. After the break the group reconvened, with five members presenting the requested laws in detail with the approval of Jacqui. Michael told the group that he felt that they should present everything to the next level, however, he felt that it was their presentation, and he should not be present as it could be seen as undue influence. All agreed, and felt that the next meeting with Michael was after the laws were approved by both groups, unless there was an impasse.

As everyone was leaving, Michael caught Jacqui's attention and motioned for her to join him. Being very astute, she waited until it seemed that she moved casually to the door where he was standing, and talked about the way things were progressing until finally they were alone. Michael asked her to join him and his wives for dinner that evening. Jacqui agreed, so the two of them left the area heading for the castle. Michael was surprised that none of the extended family had been invited for dinner for the last few days. When he mentioned it to Meghan, all she said was that they knew and understood the meaning of the Elven Star, and that the full power of it must be fulfilled.

After dinner, Michael's three wives, Adeen and Jacqui were enjoying the little ones, and all except Meghan and Maureen were having an after dinner drink. When Michael clued into this and questioned it, the three wives roared with laughter as Meghan held out her hands to Colleen and Maureen, collecting a hundred pound note from each of them. Meghan then asked Michael when was the last time that she and Maureen had not had a glass of wine after dinner with him. Thinking back, the light suddenly came on, and he knew that the two of them were pregnant and he told them so. Standing, he pulled the two of them up, planting the best lover's kiss on them that he could. The three resumed their seats, and Michael told Meghan to proceed. She began the explanation of the Elven Star to Jacqui. When she finished, Colleen then explained that all of the Ard-Ri's in the past had six wives and himself, which made up the seven points of the star with all of the multiple meaning to each point. Michael asked Jacqui if she thought she would be interested in joining his family as a wife and a sister to the other five of his wives. This shocked Jacqui into silence, Michael began to think that he had pushed Jacqui too fast and maybe too hard on this issue, and started to say something when Meghan squeezed his hand he remained quiet. In a few minutes Jacqui started talking stating in a straight forward manner that she had fallen hopelessly in love with Michael the first day that she had seen him, and before she could answer him she had only two questions, the first being did Michael love her. That was an easy question for him, Michael had felt that the first time he had shook hands with her that a high voltage jolt had passed through his body. Jacqui's second question was she felt that in a multiple wife or husband marriage there had be a senior wife or husband. Maureen spoke quickly, and explained that the three wives had had this discussion. She and Colleen determined that Meghan was the senior wife, and they knew she would never lord it over them. Also Meghan had known Michael longer than either of the two of them. Jacqui thought a minute and then stood, walking to Michael, telling him she loved him and would be his wife and a sister to his other wives. Michael then pulled an engagement ring from his pocket, sliding it onto her finger, and that brought the other four ladies into a family hug. As the six of them relaxed, Jacqui asked when they could be married, as she was not getting any younger, and wanted to have at least two babies before her clock ran out. Meghan laughed and asked Jacqui if she had looked in the mirror lately. The puzzled look on Jacqui's face told the whole story, as Colleen said that if she were a day over 23 she would kiss her ass in front of the entire community, and besides, if the age regression thing was true she could have 25 babies if she wanted. The family laughed as Maureen said that Michael being the father of 150 babies would be a hoot. The women almost rolled on the floor as they saw the look on Michael's face, with Meghan saying does not my lover want to be the father of 150 babies. The look of horror that Michael had as he said to forget it, there will not be more than twenty four, and at that point he would have the operation to insure there are no more. Meghan just smiled, and in a condescending tone said 'Yes Dear'. Michael then asked if anyone had any ideas about who would fill the seventh element of the Elven Star? Colleen took a deep breath and everyone's attention was focused on her as she started. There was a young seventeen year old woman that was very much in love with Michael, and was almost depressed because she thought there would never be a chance for her to become the wife of the Ard-Ri. She was intelligent, in her second year of university seeking a degree in aerospace engineering focusing on propulsion. The young woman was of true Ulster decent, and had cute freckles across the bridge of her nose, with emerald green eyes. Looking around the room Michael noticed that all the women sitting in this room had emerald green eyes that had a sparkle with a hint of mischievousness that looked ready to explode. Trish entered Michael's mind, telling him that only six women on this planet had emerald green eyes, and that was a sign for him. Michael asked Colleen if she knew the young woman, and if her parents would object to her marrying a man seven years her senior. Colleen said that no parent on New Ulster would object to their daughter being married to the Ard-Ri, regardless of the age difference, especially these parents. Now that Colleen had everyone's attention, she stood and went to the door. Opening it she motioned, and Gwendolyn Shae Gallagher walked in, looking very much the princess, with dark red hair (almost black) and a height of 5 foot 11 inches, a true Irish beauty as all of Michael's wives were. Shae was the girl that had asked Michael if her Aunt Colleen would become Queen Colleen when she married him on that morning when Michael had surprised Colleen by bringing her sisters and families to the castle on the island.

Michael stood before Shae, reaching for her hand. As the two touched, there was a visible green spark that jumped between the two, and they knew that their love was just as strong as the love of every other person in the room. Michael bent on his knee and asked Gwendolyn Shae Gallagher to be his wife, and a sister to his other wives. Shae almost fainted, as Colleen and Meghan moved beside her in case she needed support. Her response was clear as she told Michael there was not an Irishman in all of the universes that could stop her from becoming his wife. With that, Michael retrieved the final engagement ring from his pocket and slid it onto Shae's finger.

Michael walked over to his desk and began typing on his terminal. He had said that Jacqui and his engagement and marriage could not be announced until the writing of the laws was completed. With todays presentation he decided that enough of the process was completed that the announcement and marriage could continue. The first message went to Paps, Malvina, Patrick, and Hanna, asking them to come to their suite as soon as possible. The second message went to the extended family, asking all of them to meet in the Castle Dinning room in one hour. Michael then turned to his wives and future wives, telling them the wedding would be in one month if that was acceptable to them, if the Vicar could be ready. About that time there was a knock on the door, and Colleen rose to open the door to find Paps, Malvina, Patrick and Hanna there. As the four of them entered, Michael asked them to have a seat. He then asked them if they knew of the significance of the Elven Star and the impact it had on New Ulster. Surprising them all, Hanna said that the Elven Star was the center of power of New Ulster, and that the Ard-Ri would have six wives to support him for centuries to come, and the power of the people would radiate from this castle to all people of this planet. An astounded Michael continued, as he said that he felt if the civilization of New Ulster was to succeed he must complete the power base of the Elven Star soon. Turning to Paps and Malvina, he said that he would like for Jacqueline to join his family as a sister to his wives and a wife to him, he was asking for their blessing. Paps tool a quick look at Malvina, then told Michael that he had their blessing. Michael then asked Patrick and Hanna if he could have their blessing to have Shae join his family, and become a sister to his wives and his wife. With out hesitation, as Patrick and Hanna had already had that unspoken conversation, they told Michael he had their blessing. Michael then called Trina asking her if the Elven Star could be hung in the dinning room at the end with the raised platform. He was informed that it had been there all the time and now would be revealed. Michael asked Adeen if her parents were on New Ulster, and immediately saw tears spring to her eyes as she said she had no family. Her parents and brother had been killed when an IRA bomb had exploded in Dublin. Michael put his arms around her for comfort, as Patrick stood asking Adeen if his brother Peter might be acceptable to stand for her parents, which brought a fresh sob from her. It was agreed that Peter and Guinevere would represent Adeen's Parents. Everyone but Michael walked into the large dinning room, which had been set up theater style, and the first row was longer than the rest as eighteen chairs were required. The extended family now included Jackson, Sherri, Alberto and Alberta, and several people that were very close to Michael, Meghan, Maureen and Colleen. When everyone was in place, Michael entered and started with a detailed explanation of the Elven Star and all of its meanings. As the knowledge of the Star was provided, the family was enlightened to many other things by the AI's, and the full meaning of their destiny was revealed. As he concluded, the Vicar came to stand by Michael's side taking over. He called Meghan, Maureen, and Colleen to stand by Michael, then he called Artur and Erina Fearghas to stand either side of Michael. Darry and Flanna O'Callaghan on either side of Meghan, Zaira and Ronain Flanagan to stand by Maureen, Rory and Tressa O'Hara to stand by Colleen. At that point he called Paps and Malvina Fearghas, Peter and Guinevere Gallagher, and Patrick and Hanna Gallagher to come forward. Then he asked Adeen, Jacqui and Shae to come stand before him, and one by one he asked each if they, of their own free will, would be betrothed to Michael and become sisters to the other five wives. Each in turn answered "As God is my witness, yes". Then the Vicar took Adeen to stand between Peter and Guinevere Gallagher, and charged them as they agreed to fill the void for the parents that she lost, they were to watch, protect and guide her until she was married to Michael. Next he took Shae to Patrick and Hanna Gallagher, and charged them to watch, protect and guide her until she was married to Michael. Finally, with Jacqui, he stood before Rorke and Malvina, reminding them that they had served as parents to Jacqui after her tragic loss and had been her advisor, they were now charged to watch, protect and guide her until her marriage to Michael. The Vicar said that since Mi Na Samhna was approaching, and that was the beginning of the new year on the Irish calendar, it would be a good day for a royal wedding, and as he looked at Michael with a raised eyebrow Michael could do nothing but agree.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.