Ard-Ri - Cover

Ard-Ri

Copyright© 2010 by Guillermo42

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Follow Michael Rorke Fearghas as he is transitioned from a Wisconsin farm boy to the Ard-Ri (King) of New Ulster on a planet far away from earth. He will learn the ways of the Ancients as presented by the AI's and what is expected of him and why he must have at least three wives. Part 1 is the preparation for leaving earth and how his mother became his first and senior wife.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Authors note: The first six paragraphs are a bit of a recap of some things that happened at the end of Chapter 3, with added detail.

Upon returning to Ireland Meghan, Maureen and Michael started the final phase of their education. Meghan knew that Michael had several steep learning curves, the worst being the ascension to position of Ard-Ri. In present day, the British and Irish governments would never accept an independent Irish state with a monarch. Trina had informed them that there was a planet that was very similar to Earth which had been explored and had several areas that Michael would like.

The second part was Trina's revelation that the Ard-Ri must have a minimum of three wives, Michael was adamant that there never would be but one woman in his life, and that woman would be Meghan. Months earlier Meghan talked with Maureen about her goals and desires in life. Maureen felt she had been where she wanted to be as far as a career was concerned, but had not found the right man as a life partner. She had always wanted to be a pilot that flew business charter flights and taught new pilots, that is until she met Michael. When Michael had suggested that she should return to university and obtain her degree in aeronautical and aerospace engineering, she felt that she must defer to this request. Maureen then admitted that she was becoming very attracted to Michael and believed that she was falling in love with him. Maureen had also heard Michael's rant that there would only one woman in his life and that would be Meghan. As Meghan watched Maureen she could see a tear forming in her eyes. The two women met with Flanna and Erina to try to find a resolution to the situation, and bring Michael onside with the plan as outlined by Trina.

Michael had begun to call the organizers the Ancients, and saw many of the outstanding infrastructure projects that had been suggested. However the Ancients had not considered the changes in the culture that would occur over the centuries. The four ladies had talked to Paps and laid out a plan for the summer university break of 1976, and that Michael would go to Ireland for two weeks to meet with Trina and learn the rest of the Ancients' plan. Trina understood that if the polygamous relationship was a requirement, then the AI would have to convince Michael to change his mind and add others to his and Meghan's marriage.

Upon arriving in Ireland Trina asked Michael to join her as the Ancients had training for him. Michael was transported somewhere which he believed was a type of spaceship or satellite. It seemed as if Michael had been away only a few hours, but learned he had been away for eleven days. He did not share everything that he learned, but was convinced that he must enter into a multiple wife relationship much against his will and belief. Michael had begun to understand what was involved in the re-establishment of the nation of Ulster. A country that was not living in fear from the warring factions and no IRA. Where families could raise their children in peace, and know they could grow up to be educated and productive citizens and then expand to the entire planet bringing peace and love.

Upon returning home Michael was wondering how to approach Meghan about forming a multiple wife family with out hurting her. Meghan surprised Michael at supper that night informing him that Maureen wanted to get a double PhD in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering Design, which incurred a lot of unexpected expenses. This provided the opening for Michael to explore a second wife with Meghan. As they talked around the subject with Michael afraid to directly outright say he was going to look for a second wife, Meghan informed him his second wife would be moving into their home tonight. Stunned Michael looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Consequently the move by Maureen was smooth, however a trip to Ireland would be required for a wedding for two women and one man. The Vicar provided by the Ancients was an Anglican Vicar but schooled in Irish traditions and beliefs.

Once again Erina and Flanna took over and planned the wedding with Meghan's and Maureen's approval on everything and Michael's 'yes dear'. The date set for the wedding was November 3, 1976, which was the Irish celebration of the medieval Irish Prophet St. Malachy. In Irish traditions this was also the day to start new enterprises, and what better new enterprise than a marriage to two very beautiful ladies. Everything was readied, and Erina and Flanna had flown family and wedding items to Ireland while Meghan, Maureen and Michael were in classes and preparing for reading week beginning the 1st of November. On Monday Erina and Flanna flew from Ireland to get the Groom and Brides. Returning to Ireland and Crom Estate the wedding party just though they could relax, however they soon learned different. What they though was to be a small wedding turned out to be a major event with one thing that was evident was the lack of cameras and any news media. In fact, security was so tight that all guest were screened before being allowed to enter. All of the guests were aware of the importance of this wedding and the impact it would have on the future of Ulster people.

Meghan and Maureen had decided to stop birth control pills with their March 1979 periods, as this would allow them to complete their education before their pregnancies became visible. After graduation and the announcement of the pending births, life would become very different in many ways, as both women became very horny and Michael had more pussy than any twenty-one year old could dream of.

Michael had decided he would age to his twenty-fifth year over the next week or so, and Meghan and Maureen would regress to age twenty-five after their pregnancies. They would remain at that age until they made the decision to age.

The other matter Michael, Artur and Darry had to deal with was what to do with the farms. As all were going with the Ard-Ri, then the farms would have to be sold and a reasonable explanation as to where they were going to live.

Trina became a daily visitor to the farm for the immediate future. Michael and his advisors had decided that the best solution to the re-establishment of a new Ulster was to move to the other planet that the AIs had considered appropriate. There was the problem of where to set up temporary headquarters, so that people would not be as likely to notice the gathering activity was another issue. Paps said that there was an island about six miles off the north coast of County Antrim that about a hundred families lived on. Paps thought that they could give the people an all expense paid vacation that would last for one year. Michael, Artur and Darry decided to go to Ireland, and with the help of Paps and Granda they would see if they could secure Rathlin Island for a year. Upon landing at Crom Estate the five men went right to work. Granda had obtained profiles of all the families to see how to best convince them to leave the island for a year. As they were going over the profiles, Trina came in and ask if she could see the profiles. Trina started making two stacks of the profiles, when she finished she had sixty or so in one stack and the remainder in the other. She informed the five men that the larger stack were all on the list to be relocated to the new planet, and this should make it easier to relocate the remaining people. Michael questioned the data when had this data had been gathered, and if some of the families in the short stack could be related to those in the other stack. Trina thought that was possible as the data was only updated when a selected person died, then the next question was how long would it take to find the heritage of the people in the short stack. Trina thought she could do it in about half an hour while they ate lunch.

The six of them reconvened the meeting and Trina had updated the stacks, and now the short stack now contained ten folders. Michael asked what the heritage of those ten files were? He was informed three were Scots, three were English, two were Danish, one Swedish and one Russian/Finnish. Michael sat for a few minutes thinking about that list and then made his decision. Trina was to plant a dream in the minds of the three Scots to stimulate their thinking, and if they were followers of the Ulster Celts they would go to the Scots on the island and ask if the Ard-Ri had returned. They would have until sunset tomorrow to accomplish this. In the mean time the five of them would find a location for the remainder of the families. Michael thought that a mild climate such as New Zealand would be far enough away so if anyone decided to return home quickly they could be notified. They would have someone in New Zealand monitoring to let them know if one obtained a ticket to Ireland. It was late in the afternoon and the men were hungry and tired.

Michael telephoned Meghan and Maureen, and they talked long into the night discussing what type of home they would require on the island until the departure to the alternative time line. Both ladies thought that if they could obtain the use of one of the homes of the families that were going to New Zealand that would be sufficient. Michael finally got to sleep about 1:00 AM and slept until almost noon. As soon as he had had something to eat he asked Erina or Flanna if either had been checked out in a helicopter. Both had been checked out and stated there was a copter in the far garage that could be made ready quickly. Michael said he would be ready to go in about an hour, and asked if the range of the copter was sufficient to fly to Rathlin Island and back? Ninety minutes later Michael approached the copter seeing Flanna in the left seat and Erina in the right seat. Michael ask if Erina would mind if he took the right seat as he required a wide angle view, she complied with no problem as she could switch in the air if necessary. Michael gave Flanna and Erina a copy of the map as it had seven blue circles and three yellow circles. He said he wanted to view the blue circle properties first and then the yellow circles if necessary. The last of the blue circles was the home of one of the Englishmen who had built an exact replica of Bamburgh Castle, whom the Englishman believed the builder/owners to be his ancestors. After Michael saw the castle he told Flanna they could return to Crom Estate, as he had seen all he needed to see. When he landed, Granda was waiting for him with news on the three Scots, they were all three Celts, and many years ago had a vision that they would live to see the return of the Ard-Ri of Ulster. That reduced the number to seven they would have to relocate for the year. Michael asked Trina to find out what the Englishman would want to rent the castle to him for a year?

Meghan and Maureen had met with the real estate people and had selected an agent that would sell the farms as two properties. Part of the sales agreement was that for ten years after closing they would be maintained as farms and not be sold to land developers. Meghan signed the contracts but held them until Michael, Artur and Darry could look them over. She then called the foreman of each farm, and asked them if they were interested in purchasing the farm that they managed. Both were interested with a different agreement stipulating that was they could not sell the farm to land developers and must pass the farms to their children. Both had some money saved, but not near enough for a down payment for the bank to open a mortgage for remainder. Meghan had a high appraisal on the farms, and figured she could show a down payment of a million each and the balance to be loaned by the local bank as a farm loan at a very low interest rate. That would provide them with four million to obtain any equipment they wanted to take on their journey. Over the next few weeks Meghan and Maureen got the paper work together, got the loans in place, and closed on the properties. The agreement also allowed the three families to live in their houses until October at no cost.

Meanwhile, Michael met with six of the seven families, and asked if money were no object, what improvements would they make on their homes. When the list was complete he then asked if those improvements were completed at no cost to them would they be willing to take an all expense paid vacation that would last until late September of 1980. He also told them that this offer was not being made to all of the residents of the island, and those left behind would oversee the renovations to their homes. One of the men asked if he could select from the remaining people to oversee the renovations? Michael quickly agreed, and gave them a few days to make a decision. Michael then went alone to see the Englishman. With Trina's information he met with Jonathan Armstrong-Forrester to discuss renting his castle. He knew that Jonathan wanted a winter home in the Azores, but it was not possible with the expansion of his business. Michael had pictures of a five hundred meter square villa that he thought would entice Jonathan. When Michael met with Jonathan and his wife there was an agreement to rent the castle, however the Azores property would be titled in the wife's name with a clause that it would not be considered as community property. There was not much chance of a divorce as they had been married for over thirty years, however this would protect the property if their business failed. At the end of the day Michael got the last of the good news of the day, the other six residents accepted their offer.

Erina and Flanna flew the three men back to Wisconsin to see what they wanted to take to Ireland from the farms. They had decided that none of the furniture would be taken unless it had special meaning. As the three families met to discuss what things would be taken, there were two rocking chairs, one from each family, that had been handed down for generations, the women used to rock their babies. The chairs and the baby cradles were the only furniture that would be taken from the houses. All the remainder of the things to be taken would be packed in boxes, and could fit in a small cargo plane that would be purchased to also move cargo to the island.

Megan and Maureen were glad that Michael was home as they were extremely horny. When Michael walked in the door both women were naked and soon had him in the same condition. Meghan had him lie on his back taking him in her mouth, sucking him in until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Maureen had shaved all the pubic hair from her body, and lowered a bald pussy to Michael's mouth and waiting tongue. As Michael took the first swipes with his tongue insuring that he did not contact her clitoris, Maureen was flowing like a river. He felt the air cool his cock as Meghan now had Michael at full staff, then he felt the warm velvet glove of Meghan's pussy engulf him. His two wives were facing each other and caressing the other's breasts, as moans and cries of passion rose with each lick and stroke. Michael was having trouble concentrating, trying to bring Maureen to climax and Megan was bringing him closer to a massive orgasm. The three of them had become so close that they knew the signs as each built to their orgasms, and they were very close. Meghan started with a high pitched loud scream that was in sync with Maureen's low guttural scream just as loud as Meghan's. Regardless of anything, Michael could say it was cut off, as he had a mouth full of pussy that was running like a raging river. Michael began shooting jets of cum into Meghan as the three orgasms exploded in sync, taking them to highs they had never achieved before. As they came down Meghan and Maureen collapsed, snuggling up to Michael in contentment they had not felt in days. Michael was informed in no uncertain terms that he was never ever to leave the two of them behind when he traveled.

Michael was wondering why bells were ringing, he knew there were no bell towers near the farms, he came to realize the telephone was ringing. It would stop for a few minutes and start again, someone wanted to talk to them really bad. Michael extracted himself from his two wives, struggling to get to the telephone before it woke them up. Granda was on the line asking Michael if he had any security at the farms. Michael had indicated he did not, and did not know why he would need it. Granda informed him that the Irish Republican Army (IRA) had heard that the Ard-Ri would be leading the Ulster Loyalist's UDA (Ulster Defense Association) to reunite Ireland. He was sending a security aide, and she should be with him within a few hours. Granda and Paps hoped that Michael and his family could return to Rathlin Island very quickly as they were already securing island.

Michael had no sooner hung up the telephone than he heard a large vehicle approaching the house at a high speed. He went to the front room to see who was coming up. A Hummer H1 slid to a stop at the drive closest to the front door, and a Captain in full dress uniform with three gold braids looped over her shoulder got out of the H1. As she walked to the front door starting to knock, Michael could see Darry's pickup roaring up the lane. The Captain dropped to one knee with an uzi at the ready. Michael opened the door, telling the Captain that the truck contained his grandfathers, and saw her relax but did not rise from her position, nor lower her weapon. Artur and Darry got out of the truck and started for the front door when she issued a command to halt. Both men stopped in their tracks but kept their shot guns at cross arms. The Captain asked Michael if these men were his grandfathers, and what was his codeword to insure her of his authentication. Meghan's voice was heard saying 'Ri is Alive', and asked the Captain for the response, which came "Secure the Ri'. Michael said, "enough, everyone relax and stow the hardware now!" The Captain stood, did an about face, once again knelt bowing her head saying 'Your Majesty'. With red face, Michael extended a hand causing her to rise.

She handed Michael a packet of papers that were her orders. Taking them they all went inside as Meghan and Maureen started to prepare supper, but turned asking Michael what he wanted for supper. He said he wanted porterhouse steaks, baked potato and asparagus. And to call the Grams to eat with them, however it was too late as they walked in the door. The eight of them were in the kitchen with six sitting at the table to keep out of Meghan and Maureen's way while they prepared supper, but all could hear the Captain's orders. She said her name was Colleen Rory O'Neill, and she was special ops trained by the Irish Army, and had been sent to Israel to train with the Mossad. She had been assigned to the UN as the security liaison for the Irish delegation until this morning. The Commanding General of Ireland's Army called her, and provided new orders that she was to be the Ard-Ri's head of security. She was informed a plane would be landing at La Guardia which would fly her to Madison, Wisconsin, where a Hummer would be waiting with all the necessary hardware. When she arrived at La Guardia an F18 was just landing and taxied to her location, the engines were not shut down and she was assisted aboard, and was in the air in a matter of minutes. The pilot handed her a file explaining the threat to the Ard-Ri and her responsibility to keep him safe. Arriving at the Madison Airport it seemed that all traffic was halted until they taxied into a private hanger and the doors were closed. Colleen had deplaned to be met by a man in a black jumpsuit like the Mossad wore, and took her to a black Hummer and showed her all the options and location of the weapons. He explained that the GPS unit had been programmed from Ireland, and would only operate to her voice and authorization code. She loaded up and departed the hangar and drove here, and they knew the rest. Colleen stood 5' 11'', had snappy green eyes, dark red hair, and the cutest freckles Michael had ever seen. As he watched her tell her story, Meghan and Maureen had been watching Michael, the two women gave each other a knowing smile, realizing Michael's next wife had just entered their lives.

The next few days were filled with packing boxes, and then packing boxes into a container. By the end of the week everything was packed and in a 40 foot container. The seven family members talked in an informal session after supper inviting Colleen to join them. She was still uncomfortable with security at the farms, and wanted to move the family to Rathlin Island as soon as possible. Erina and Flanna thought the pilots, which would include Maureen if needed, would be cleared for a trans Atlantic flight by 2:00 PM tomorrow, however if we fudge the logs we could leave in about seven hours. Colleen was pushing for seven hours, and wanted to land directly on the island and not go to Dublin for customs clearance. She had talk to her commanding officer, and if they flew a hundred or so miles North of the island then turn directly south and drop below the radar, they could be on the ground before anyone knew they were in the area. Michael wanted to talk to the two foremen who had purchased the farms, and get their cover stories synchronized. The three pilots went to bed, and everyone else loaded the cars and trucks with everything that was left to take, and drove everything to a regional airfield that had been abandoned a few years earlier. Michael was surprised to see a C17 Globe-master III on the tarmac. This was a recent purchase from the US Air Force, as it had not fulfilled the original USAF requirements, hence they were being abandoned and sold off. The load master directed all of the vehicles to drive directly onto the aircraft, and when the last one was on board the loading crew started the tie down. The pilot and load master were talking to Colleen as the family was gathered in a group looking for something to do. Two H1's pulled in, and the Family got in with Colleen in the same H1 as Michael. As the two H1's entered the highway, Michael noticed that two additional H1's joined the caravan one in front and one behind. Michael suggested to Colleen that the amount of security would attract attention, and people would start to talk and even spread tales about what was going on at the farm. Colleen said the escorts would never enter the farm, but would keep driving down the road when the two center vehicles turned into the farm lane.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.