Their Slave - Cover

Their Slave

Copyright© 2010 by Sub Boy Paul

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A couple move to a new town. The wife meets some new friends and they get invited to a party. The husband is in for a shock. This changes their lives as he becomes their slave

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

After the second evening when I had to serve the group and watch my wife have sex with the other men it was decided that I should have all my body hair removed. Karen and my wife visited some beauty salons to find out about hair removal. They came to the conclusion that my pubic hair should be removed by electrolysis and the rest of my body hair by waxing.

My wife and Karen took me to the salon and explained their requirements to Mrs Hays, the woman who owned the salon. Mrs Hays explained that electrolysis was permanent and to remove my pubic hair would take four or five visits. She advised that at least a week should elapse between treatments. My wife told her that as we only had two and a half weeks I would have to visit more often. It was agreed that I would visit on the next two Thursdays, Mondays and on the following Thursday for the electrolysis and on the last Wednesday for my waxing.

On my first visit my wife came with me. Mrs Hays introduced us to Sally the technician who would carry out the electrolysis. Sally is about twenty-five, has black hair and dark, south European skin. Sally requested that my wife accompanied us into the treatment room. I stripped and lay on the couch. Sally gave me a mild sedative and began to clean my pubic region ready for the procedure. She explained that she would start on the hair at the base of my penis and scrotum and that this would take about two hours. As Sally was preparing me I could feel my prick beginning to swell. Soon it was fully erect (all 4 inches of it).

My wife and Sally chatted as Sally set about removing my hair. My wife apologised to Sally for my erection and commented on the smallness of my prick. Sally seemed quite relaxed and told my wife that it was the smallest she had seen on a grown man. As sally worked away on the base of my prick my wife explained to her the reason for my hair removal. Sally found this interesting and amusing. She asked my wife many questions about our newfound way of life and my role. After an hour Sally stopped and told me to stand up and take some exercise. I was pleased to be able to move as I was beginning to become quite stiff from having to remain still. As I walked about and Sally didn't have to concentrate on her work her questions to my wife became more personnel. My wife told her about my skill with my tongue and Sally suggested I should have it pierced and a stud put in. My wife liked this idea and decided to find out more about this. Sally told me to get back on the couch and continued to remove my hair. After about two hours she had removed the hair from the base of my penis and scrotum. She then rubbed in some oil to help the healing process. My next appointment was for the following Monday, just four days later.

On Monday my wife sent me to the salon on my own. Sally met me and showed me into the treatment room. She told me to take my sedative, undress and get onto the couch. I did as instructed and waited for Sally. When she entered the room a younger girl who she introduced as Lynn, who had just turned seventeen, accompanied her. Sally explained that Lynn was the salon junior and that she would be helping her and learning how to operate the equipment. As on my previous visit I was sporting an erection. Sally pointed out my unusually small prick to Lynn and instructed her how to apply the lotion to help the electrolysis. Lynn set about her task and rubbed the lotion into the area above my prick. Sally told Lynn to hold my prick away from my body as she began the slow process of killing the hair that grew in that area. As Sally worked Lynn gently squeezed my prick in her young hand. Sally seemed very professional explaining to Lynn how the equipment worked and what to do. After an hour Sally stopped and told me to get up. By now I was very aroused. Lynn asked Sally why I was having my pubic hair removed. Sally told the youngster about my wife and my position as slave to a group. After a short break Sally told me to get back on the couch. She continued to work clearing the hair from my left, she explained that she would start from the right hand side on Thursday so that she would not have to work next to a freshly worked on area. By the time I left the salon Sally had removed most of the hair from the left of my prick and the young Lynn new a great deal about my new way of life.

When I arrived on Thursday it was Lynn who met me and took me into the treatment room. She told me to undress and prepared my for the electrolysis. Lynn took the opportunity to quiz me about the parties and about how I have to serve the five women in our group. For one so young she showed a great deal of interest, I felt she had something in mind for me. When Sally arrived she started work on my right. The session went much as before except that Lynn and Sally talked less about me. By the time Sally had finished I was only left with a strip of hair about one inch wide in the centre of my pubic region.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.