Restoration - Cover

Restoration

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a strange (for me) romantic travelogue. A man seeking to escape from a tragic past buys a motorhome and takes off to tour the country. He quickly takes on a passenger whose past is just as tragic as his own and it turns out that they have a lot in common. This is a departure from my usual story and my small group of hard corps fans will probably be disappointed with the result. But it’s a pleasant little tale. Surely there is someone out there that will enjoy it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee and the sound of the shower running. It’s early, just a little after six. That’s about the time I always wake up. I wondered how long Kelly has been up. That’s a pretty skinny mattress on that hide-a-bed. I doubt if it was very comfortable, even for a little thing like her

I got up and put my robe on. After getting released from prison I quickly returned to my habit of sleeping in the nude. But due to the lack of privacy in a motorhome I wore a pair of running shorts for pajamas last night. I hate the idea of it but I guess I’m going to have to buy some pajamas.

I went out and poured myself a cup of coffee. Kelly has already made her bed back into a sofa. I listened to the water running in the bathroom and found myself wondering with mixed emotions if she has some clothes in the bathroom to put on after her shower. I hope so, because her robe and pajamas are draped over one end of the sofa.

I sat at the table and sipped my coffee. I opened up the road atlas, looking for a good route to take when we leave this morning. Not long after I started looking at the atlas my fears were justified. Kelly came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. If she’s deliberately trying to entice me it’s working much too well.

I gulped loudly, smiled and looked away while she dropped her towel and slipped into her robe. She poured herself a cup of coffee and stood behind me at the table. She rested her hand on my shoulder and asked, “I don’t know if I can make one of those omelets you claim to be world famous for, but can I interest you in plain old bacon and eggs?”

She made a simple but very tasty breakfast. We ate and talked, still working on getting to know each other a little better. Then we cleaned up and hit the road. This time I stayed off the Interstates and drove in a generally northerly direction. My next destination is a town in the Adirondacks called Old Forge. There’s a restaurant there that is so good it’s worthy of being a final destination. My wife and I have stopped at the Old Mill Restaurant twice while on vacation in the area and it’s well worth driving nearly a thousand miles to enjoy the food there.

It took us two leisurely days to get there. We stopped at a couple of campgrounds in Pennsylvania. We relaxed, did some touring on the bike and we met some really nice people in the campgrounds in the evening.

We also stopped in a few boutiques along the way and bought some nice clothes for Kelly, including some pajamas I can’t see through. She found my insistence on that pretty amusing.

I frequently caught Kelly watching me when she thought I wasn’t paying attention to her. I think she’s still trying to decide what to make of me. She probably can’t believe I actually intend to keep my word and I don’t expect repayment in sex for the things I’ve done for her. I didn’t say anything, though. I find her mild consternation pretty amusing. She’s just going to have to learn to accept it.

We took a turn around Old Forge before heading for the campground just outside of town. I’m surprised at how much the town and the surrounding area have grown since I was last there. There are quite a few new and interesting shops and restaurants in town. We’re in no hurry to leave so I intend to visit several of them but my first destination after parking the RV at the campground is a visit to the Old Mill. The food there was just as good as I remembered it.

Kelly and I had spent five days and nights together by the time we arrived in Old Forge. We’re getting to know each other pretty well. We’re really good together, too. We both have the same weird sense of humor. We enjoy a lot of the same things. One major exception is our taste in music.

Most of my music collection is from the sixties through the present, though very little of it is from the present. I buy some of the new stuff. But in keeping with my enjoyment of peace and quiet I prefer soft rock, easy listening, pop, new age and light classical. I’m not into head banging or rap. You’ll notice I didn’t say rap music. It isn’t music. At best it’s nothing but rudimentary and often obscene and offensive poetry set to an equally rudimentary and somewhat immature rhythm.

Kelly enjoys listening to some of my stuff. But now she’s able to afford some of the things she likes to listen to for the first time in her life and she bought dozens of CDs that I knew from the covers I couldn’t listen to. I showed her how to use the computer and bought her an iPod. That way she can listen to her music without giving me a headache.

One of the things that makes traveling with Kelly so much fun for me is watching her reaction as we encounter new and exciting places. She has never before had the chance to travel. She loves seeing new places and things. I bought her a decent Nikon digital camera and a couple of lenses. She quickly became interested in photography. And she is rapidly becoming very good at it. She has a great eye for composing a good photograph.

There’s one other major thing about Kelly that endears her to me. I have an unusual birth defect. Because of it I am all but incapable of passing up a used bookstore. I discovered Kelly and I have reading in common, too. She enjoys the bookstores as much as I do. At the rate we’re beginning to accumulate books it won’t be long before I’ll have to buy a trailer to pull behind the RV.

We also enjoy playing games. In the evening we very often play backgammon, dominoes, scrabble, boggle and a few others when we aren’t sitting outside talking with our neighbors around a campfire.

I have watched Kelly change quickly in a very short time. It’s been fascinating. She’s beginning to relax and feel much more comfortable as she comes to feel safe and protected and she becomes accustomed to eating regular meals. She’s blossoming right before my eyes and it seems to be happening in an instant. That’s hard to imagine since she was pretty much in full bloom right from the beginning. The changes are subtle but they’re noticeable. I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing I’m, at least in part, responsible for the way she’s growing.

She’s becoming much more self-confident. I’ve watched her interacting with our fellow campers and with the people in the towns we visit. I’ve been really impressed. So have they. She’s becoming so poised that I almost feel the sense of intimidation we men who are mere mortals experience when we cross paths with a beautiful goddess. She even seems to be getting more beautiful. She likes people and they like her. I don’t think she’s even aware of how much she’s changed and that makes her even more beautiful.

People tend to treat us as a couple. We don’t correct them. It would be too hard to explain the truth of our relationship and knowing the way people think it’s unlikely they’d believe Kelly and I are living together in this little motorhome but have a platonic relationship. And anyway, I think we both believe it’s none of their damn business what kind of relationship we have.

I’ve noticed, though, that in some ways we have begun to act more like a couple. It has just sort of evolved. We tend to hold hands when we walk around together. If we’re standing together my arm just seems to naturally come to rest around her shoulders or her waist. I don’t mean to imply that it happens without my knowledge. But it just seemed to evolve naturally. There’s no intent. It just seems to feel right. I know she doesn’t mind. She leans into me and seems quite comfortable with the situation.

I’m aware that my feelings for this beautiful young woman are changing. It’s becoming more difficult to treat her as just a friend and fellow traveler. It doesn’t help that she seems to be going out of her way to make it difficult for me. She dresses fashionably but provocatively and she flirts shamelessly. She has a laugh that warms my heart and when she smiles at me I swear it makes me weak in the knees.

I’m pretty certain she’s all too aware of the effect she’s having on me. I try to react as if her flirting is all in fun. But I’m not as dumb as I often seem. We both know it isn’t just playful teasing. Not entirely. If I’m going to be honest I have to admit I’m falling hard for this girl. Every day we spend together I regret giving her my word I wouldn’t molest her when I invited her to join me in my travels. Every day I regret it a little more, despite the fact that the large gap in our ages still exists and doesn’t seem to be shrinking at all. I know because I do the calculations often.

Yes. I know that falling in love with a woman and developing a warm, loving relationship isn’t the same as molesting her. But every time I think about how much I’d love to hold her in my arms and kiss her I think back to how rough her life has been and I never quite get past worrying that she might respond simply out of gratitude. I couldn’t stand that and I know if I allowed it to happen she would one day come to regret it.

But nothing stays the same forever. Our muddled, unspoken feelings and the growing tension over our unresolved relationship came to a head on our third night in Old Forge. I got up at bedtime to open up the sofa bed for Kelly. She moved between me and the sofa and the look on her face stopped me.

She looked me right in the eye and whispered, “Don’t. Please don’t. Sean, is there something wrong with me? Is there some reason you don’t want to ... be with me?”

She looks like she’s going to cry. I reached out and gently took her into my arms. My mind is racing as I hold her close. I can’t stand to see the emotions written plainly on her face. I hugged her, enjoying the way her body feels when she pressed up against me.

Before I could respond, in a voice choked with emotion she said, “I want to make love to you. I want to sleep with you. We’ve been together for two weeks and we’ve grown so close ... or at least it seems to me we have. This is tearing me up. I knew from day one I was developing feelings for you. You were nice to me from the first moment you saw me, nicer than anyone has ever been before. You’ve done so much for me and you’ve asked nothing in return. That really touched me.

“I may not know much about men, but I know you feel it, too. Why are you doing this? Why are you torturing me like this? I know you feel the same way about me I feel about you. I see it in your eyes all the time.”

I exhaled loudly. How do I respond to that? She knows what my motives are. We’ve talked about it. I’ve made it as clear as I can I’m doing what I think is best for her. Am I being unrealistic? Or am I just afraid of what would happen if I took her into my bed? Would my wife come between us? I have to admit I have that fear.

I wish I were smarter. I wish I knew that if I gave in and did what we both want so very much that I wouldn’t harm her. I think of myself as an honorable person. I try to do what’s right. But lately I find myself lying in my bed in the dark every night, thinking about this sweet young woman, and wanting her.

Young. That’s the operative word. Nothing that has happened in the last two weeks has closed the gap in our ages. Granted, she’s very mature. We seem to have nearly everything in common. And I’m not so stupid that I don’t recognize the signs. I have fallen in love with Kelly.

And she seems to have progressed beyond gratitude to true feelings for me. But she’s still nineteen and I am still thirty-six. Seventeen years is a long time, even in people years.

I held her in my arms for a long time before I said, “Sit down. Let’s talk.”

She groaned and exclaimed, “I don’t want to talk! I want you to make love to me!

“I want that, too. But we need to talk. Please, sit down.”

She reluctantly sat down at the table and I poured us both a glass of wine. I sat down across from her and we looked into each other’s eyes. I see her anguish and it bothers me that I’m responsible for it.

I took a sip of my wine and then reached out to take her hands in mine. We’ve been over this before, more than once, but I brought up the difference in our ages again.

She calmly replied, “I don’t give an upside down flying fuck about the difference in our ages! You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me. I lay here in my bed at night and imagine holding you and kissing you and making love to you. It’s all I think about now!

“Sean, I love you. I need you. I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. I swear to you, the difference in our ages means nothing. And you can’t tell me you don’t feel the same way about me. I see the way you look at me. I hear what you feel for me in your voice. You love me. Now stop this foolishness! Stop denying what we both know is true. I love you. I love you too much to let you do this to us.”

She’s making sense. Maybe she’s sounds like she’s making sense because she’s saying what I want to hear. But my resolve has been slowly weakening all week. She’s right. Denying what we both know to be true is beyond stupid. I finally gave up. I’m tired of fighting it. I don’t want to fight it. I want her. I want to love her.

I would have swept her off her feet and carried her to the bedroom in the back of the RV but the laws of physics being what they are that isn’t possible. The passageway is much too narrow and I would truly hate to decapitate her in the effort to get her into my bed.

Instead, I got up, pulled her to her feet and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss at first, but not for long. She realized I was giving in and her arms went around my neck. She squealed in excitement and our kiss became passionate in an instant.

Our tongues explored each other’s mouths and our hands moved mindlessly, exploring each other’s bodies. Kelly sobbed quietly as she kissed me. Her emotions have overwhelmed her. I feel the same way. I’m feeling things I never thought I’d experience again. All the doubts are gone now.

I finally pushed her away, gripped her shoulders and looked into her eyes. I intended to ask her if she’s sure about this. But it’s a stupid question and the answer is written all over her beautiful face. I took her hand and led her down the narrow passageway to the bedroom in the back.

As usual, she isn’t wearing much. With her help I quickly removed her t-shirt and shorts and tossed her on the bed in only her hip hugger panties. In the past week I’ve seen her in a lot of revealing clothing. She has done her best to tease me until I couldn’t stand it any longer. I already know she’s beautiful and sexy. But seeing her now in just those panties ... Christ! Her body is even more perfect than I imagined.

Seeing how much like a Playboy Centerfold she is makes me a lot more nervous about undressing and baring my much more mundane body. Don’t get me wrong. I’m in good shape. To stay alive in prison you have to be. I’m muscular and toned. But not like a heavy-duty weightlifter. I suppose I’m best described as sinewy rather than buff.

As I pushed my underwear down and bared my hard cock I felt my self-consciousness grow. My cock is just about dead on average in length. It’s six and a half inches long. Yes, I measured it; or at least my wife did. She was curious. It may be a little fatter than normal. But I haven’t seen that many hard cocks so I can’t be certain about that.

My uncertainty began to dissipate when I saw the look in Kelly’s eyes. From the look on her face I get the impression she’s nearly as pleased with my body as I am with hers. But her approval isn’t my only concern. Will it just be the two of us making love or will my wife make a guest appearance?

I got into bed beside her and took her into my arms. She wrapped her arms around me and quietly, breathlessly exclaimed, “You’re gorgeous!”

I almost laughed. No one has ever said that to me before. But instead I leaned down and gently kissed her soft, full lips. It was more than a little overwhelming. For the first time in about four years a beautiful, nearly naked woman is pressing her firm body against mine and I can taste her sweet lips as our tongues begin to duel and the passion builds.

I finally let myself relax and enjoy her when it became obvious my wife, or at least her memory, isn’t going to turn this into a threesome. That has been one of my major fears whenever I contemplated the possibility of taking our relationship to the next level. When Sara’s face didn’t materialize, when I didn’t feel her presence in the room, I accepted the fact that it would be just Kelly and me.

My hands began to explore her body as we kissed. She seemed to react favorably to everything I did. Every touch turned her on a little more.

I rolled her over onto her back and began to kiss her face. I didn’t miss a spot. I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her ears, her chin and then her lips again before I started working my way down her neck.

I don’t think I was this excited when, with the kind assistance of Sandy Garret, I lost my virginity on a blanket in the dunes of the Isle of Palms at the age of sixteen! And Kelly is obviously enjoying it as much as I am. Her body trembled and she moaned in erotic pleasure as my lips began to tease her perfect breasts.

Every sound she made added to my own excitement. I savored her breasts for a long time before I began to kiss and lick my way down her flat stomach. She groaned in frustration when I bypassed her panty covered mound. Judging by the large, dark, wet spot over her sweet young pussy she’s more than ready. But I continued down her long, slender legs to her feet.

I’m aware that she’s much more than ready for the main event. But I can’t resist teasing her. And I have always found that the more the tension builds, the more exciting it is when our bodies finally join and the lovemaking begins in earnest. The buildup, the anticipation, that’s half the fun.

I licked and kissed her toes for a moment before easing her legs apart and kissing my way up the sexy inside curves of her calves, then her thighs until finally I arrived at and started licking the damp spot on her panties. She experienced her first orgasm of the evening when I placed my lips over her mound and gently exhaled a blast of hot air through her underwear and onto her sensitive pussy.

She grabbed double handfuls of my sheets and her butt came right up off the mattress. She cried out and her body trembled as she climaxed with her panty covered pussy glued to my mouth.

I forced myself not to rush it. I want to tear those panties off her and attack her. It’s pretty obvious she wants that, too. But I want this to be perfect. I want to drive her crazy with lust. I have every intention of making this the most exciting sexual experience of her life.

I slowly worked her panties down over her hips and slid them down to her knees. I got up on my knees and skimmed them the rest of the way down and off. I tossed them away and lay back down on my stomach.

When she realized I don’t intend to immediately climb up over her and take her like a caveman she whined wordlessly in frustration. I just smiled and returned to kissing her upper thighs and the area around her vulva.

Her voice was choked with lust when she whispered, “Please! I need you!”

Maybe I’m being just a little bit cruel. But these are things I enjoy doing and it has been so long. I want very much to crawl up over her and slam my cock into her; to take her, to overpower her, to feel the heat of her body enveloping my hard, needy cock. But not yet. I’ve thought of eating her pretty pussy and driving her crazy with my tongue almost since that first night. It has been my intention to hold fast to my principles and never actually do it. But I’m human. As I lay in my bed at night thinking about this wonderful young woman in the other room I couldn’t help imagining how wonderful it would be.

I licked her entire mound, tasting her delicious juices and teasing the hell out of her. She didn’t know what I intended when I gently lifted her legs and started working the tip of my tongue up and down between the cheeks of her sexy ass. She gasped and hissed, “No! What are you ... OH MY GOD!!”

When my tongue entered her back passage she experienced something she never felt before and was shocked to discover how exciting it is. In less than a minute she reached down, wrapped her hands in my hair and screamed through her second orgasm and then her third before I finally lowered her legs and began to devote my attention to her red, swollen, throbbing, soaking wet pussy.

I lapped up the trail of intoxicating juices that have oozed out of her and trickled down between her legs. Then I began to attack the source with my tongue. She began to toss and turn and cry out wordlessly as I explored her tight opening. I lost count of her orgasms. They followed one right after the other as I worshipped her beautiful opening with my mouth. I licked and I sucked and I nibbled while she trembled through one orgasm after another and sobbed helplessly.

I continued until finally I could stand it no longer. I eased my body up over hers. I don’t think she even realized at first that I’m about to take her at last. She opened her eyes just before I did and seemed surprised to see me for just a fraction of a second. Then she smiled, a beautiful, slutty little smile and her arms went around me.

She quietly, but certainly not calmly, demanded, “Fuck me! You cruel bastard! I want you inside of me!”

I drew the head of my hard cock up through her swollen sex and teased her for a moment longer before I slowly entered her hot, wet, welcoming body.

When a man is deprived of sex for a long time I think that he doesn’t really appreciate how wonderful the sensation is in those first fifteen or twenty seconds when his hard cock first enters the body of a loving, welcoming woman. He remembers it’s wonderful and he knows he misses it. But the memory of the intensity of that moment dims with the passage of time. I know that after four years of forced abstinence I was unprepared for how wonderful it felt when my cock entered Kelly’s tight little pussy and the walls of heaven clamped down on me like a tight fist.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.