Help From Star City - Cover

Help From Star City

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 5: Max Explains His Plan and Thinks of the Future

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Max Explains His Plan and Thinks of the Future - Third story in Ms Americana series. The Star City heroines arrive in Delta City to find and free their sister heroines.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Light Bond   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

As Max and the three heroines were returning to the Mansion he said he needed to figure out a way to control the people of the city on a mass scale. Got Gal and Ms Americana both blurted out his answer.

"Professor Whirter!" the exclaimed.

"Who is he?" Max asked.

"He is an expert on the inseminoid plants and monsters created by Dragon Lady and others. He is my go to for information on the plants and monsters I swore to eradicate from the city," Got Gal said. "He is world famous for his knowledge of these things. They were creatures of myth until 40 years ago when he exposed them while in college. He collects spores mold and fungi from the creatures before they're destroyed and I believe he may be part of the cause of their becoming stronger. Dragon Woman and he both experiment with them, the Professor to help mankind, although some say it's a sick fetish, and Dragon Woman to try and create an army to do her bidding."

"Remember the giant spider you saw that raped me? That was Dragon Queen's creature." Ms Americana said. "Professor Whirter has also worked with me on other things and has a very complex lab. I think he would gladly help us Master if Got Gal and I used our charms when we talk to him."

"Yes, when I was aroused by the pheromones from some mutant fish men, he was glad to hold my tits and groped them quite greedily. I am sure he would help Master if we talked to him," Got Gal said in agreement.

"Okay, we'll go see him tomorrow," Max said. All the heroines were gathered in the entertainment center waiting for Max and his group. Lydia had not opened for business as Max ordered and the customers had been diverted to Gail and her crew downtown at Morgan Mansion. Max had called his mother to tell her all business was coming there. Max and Gail had moved another six whores from the club into residence after Ramon had become Mayor and the prostitution laws had changed, so she had twelve girls and herself if needed to take care of the clientele. Gail, pregnant with her son's baby, normally just did sex shows with Sam and Bruno, the two on site dogs, that supplied the cock for the live sex shows that weren't just girl to girl. Gail didn't service customers, but would tonight if needed because of the other house being shut down.

Max climbed on the stage and looked at his eight heroines, he had a plan, but how to divide them?

"Ms Americana, Flag Girl, Green Specter and Specter Girl will go to the Mayor's office with me in the morning. I want to be there by 9AM. I want Got Gal, Got Chic, Lady Midnight and Azure Angel at the Police Chief's office at the same time. Green Hornette and Ebony Avenger will get the others split into groups of three to visit those two offices and we'll be waiting. I want those women, who'll be in their real identity, taken down, secured and brought back here. With the Nomouri brother's help I've identified the ten youngest and newest men in the organization. They're all 21 — 25 and will be at the offices also, 5 in each location. I want you to work your wiles on them and they'll also come out here after the operation and help break the new slaves down and prepare them for their indoctrination. I also want to recruit them to my side of the coming fight to gain control of this city. Now, Got Gal, you said this Professor experiments with these plants and mutants. Do you think he has any available?"

"Master, you must understand something. When these things rape and impregnate us, we deliver the offspring in several hours. As they ready us for their seed, we begin to lactate and most of the plants have suckers and they milk us dry. When our breasts return, they're bigger than before and having the offspring feels like being fucked from the inside out. So all in all it's not a bad experience. I think all of us here have had the offspring of these things, if a hazard of our job. But I went to his lab several weeks ago and allowed him to mate me with a preggo worm, so I know he should have at least that and I saw several inseminoid plants there, so yes, he should have some available," Got Gal responded.

"I mated with an inseminoid plant for him about a month ago and gave him the bulb I delivered," Got Chic said. Max looked around the room and although several women had their heads bowed, no one else volunteered their story of being a brood mother for the Professor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.