Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

He thought it would be easy. He thought it would be quick. He was wrong on both counts.

When he slid his hand between her wide spread legs, she arched up, obviously loving what he was doing. She moaned, and whined and wiggled. But she didn't cum. Eventually he took the chance of sliding a finger into her and the reaction was almost athletic. Her hips thrust upward and she groaned as her pussy snapped at his finger. He probed more deeply and she panted "Yes! Do that!" It wasn't until he leaned over and sucked at her nipple again, fingerfucking her fast, that she finally went over the edge.

Then he had to cover her mouth with his, because it turned out she was a screamer.

It wasn't until her rigid body finally relaxed limply that he realized her hand was welded to his stiff prick. As the rest of her body sank into the mattress, her hand began to move, slowly at first, and then more rapidly.

"I'll do it," he panted.

"No," she whispered.

"It will make a mess," he moaned.

"The sheets are wet anyway," she puffed.

He went much longer this time, drinking in the sight of her naked body splayed on his bed, sated by her orgasm. He had to tell her to speed up a little, but when she found the right rhythm it was suddenly very easy to cum. As he felt it stealing through his groin, he leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Oh, baby," he breathed into her open mouth.

Then he spurted, this time hitting her hip and getting some on her still stroking hand. He let his head rest on her shoulder and took deep breaths while, using only noises in his throat, he made it perfectly clear that he was very, very pleased.

Without words, they got up and she pulled the sheets off the bed, using them to clean herself off while he got fresh sheets and quickly made up the bed again. Getting into her suitcase she got out shorts and a T shirt and slipped them on. She climbed back onto the bed while he did the same and moved over against the wall. She lay down with her back to him and moved a pillow under her head.

"You okay?" he asked, nervous because she was obviously ignoring him.

"Perfect," she whispered.


Bob woke to find Mandy sitting Indian style on her part of the bed. She was combing her hair with her fingers. He was lying on his back and realized his morning wood was making itself known under the shorts he was wearing.

"Did you have a dream about me?" she asked, when she realized he was awake.

"No ... why?"

"It's hard again," she said.

He explained the biology of things to her.

"So it's not for me?" She sounded disappointed.

"No," he said firmly.

"Too bad," she said lightly. "I really like playing with it."

"Isn't this kind of sudden?" he asked.

She nodded. "Uh huh."

"So don't you think you've experimented enough?"

She shook her head. "Nope."

"Your mother is going to kill me," he said softly.

"My mother is going to share you," said the woman child.

"You're insane. She'll never agree to that. She'll send you off to a convent first."

"Then I'll escape," said Mandy, her face quite serious.

Bob knew enough about women, particularly Masters women, to know that arguing would be fruitless.

"So exactly how much experimentation are you thinking about engaging in?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said softly. "This is all new to me."

"You know I love your mother," he said.

She looked at him like he was crazy. "Well duh!"

"And you know I love you too."

She beamed.

"What I couldn't live with is if this caused a rift between you and your mother."

"How can she complain?" asked Mandy. "She's had you all these years. Is it so strange that I want you too?"

"Sweety you're sixteen," he reminded her gently.

"And she was sixteen too ... right? And next year I'll be seventeen, and then eighteen. Just like she was."

"You'll notice she had a baby," said Bob dryly. "And because of that she didn't get to go to college."

Mandy frowned suddenly. "Are you trying to tell me you're my father?"

Bob blinked. He hadn't thought anyone would think that way, Then again, nobody knew about him and his sister. Until now.

"No!" he said firmly. "I was gone and your mother went out with this guy, and things got out of hand. She didn't intend to do that with him."

"There sure is a lot of things getting out of hand involved in all this sex stuff," she said, sounding grumpy.

"That's what I've been trying to explain to you," he said, earnestly. "Sex is a very powerful drive and once you've opened up the sex box, you can't just slam it closed again. At least not very easily. That's why your mother let that guy do things that she didn't mean for him to do."

The girl frowned again. "Do you think she wishes she never had me?"

"Of course not," said Bob. "It's just that she didn't have the options you do, and she and I both want to preserve all those options when it comes to you."

"I get it, Uncle Bob," she said seriously. "I understand that you want me to be everything I can be and all that stuff. What you need to get is that lots of people do that, but it doesn't mean they're happy. I'm happy right now. I love my life. I love being on the boat. I love being with you. My mom loves you, obviously, and she's pretty happy. I don't think you're moaning and groaning about how life has treated you. Okay, so when I'm eighteen, if I can go to college I will, and if I can't, for whatever reason, then I won't. The point is that I'm more interested in loving my life than making it into what a bunch of other people think it should look like."

She sat there, waiting for him to say something. He was more than a little surprised that she could boil things down to such a basic level at her age. He felt annoyed as his eyes raked over her. Suddenly she was heart-stoppingly beautiful. He could see her nipples through the shirt she'd put on, and what he wanted more than anything right then was to get her naked again and coax another of those screaming orgasms from her. His annoyance was that she was acting more mature than he was in this situation. He sat up suddenly.

"I have to pee," he said gruffly.

"Don't be wearing those shorts when you come back," she said coyly.

"We have customers to take care of," he growled.

"They're all still asleep," she said.

"What if they're not?"

"I don't care."

"Well I do, because they'll be hungry, and as much as I'd like to eat you right now, feeding them comes first." He stopped and glared at her. "We are running a business here, and work comes before pleasure ... got that?"

She grinned and saluted. "Aye aye, Captain!" she sang out. She bounced up and started taking her clothes off.

"What are you doing?" he groaned.

"The customers are going nude on this trip," she said. "I'm just making them feel at home."


Bob thought it might get easier because he figured he would get used to seeing Mandy naked. By lunch he suspected he was wrong. By suppertime he knew it.

By contrast, the researchers seemed to take the girl's nudity in stride. The men looked, but didn't leer. And, while it wasn't unusual for one of the men to get an erection - sometimes when Mandy was present and other times when she wasn't - there seemed to be some unspoken agreement for the others to ignore it, and the stiff penis usually flagged relatively quickly, all by itself. The women basically ignored Mandy, with the possible exception of Amy, who glanced and smiled a few times, but that was all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.