Uncle Bob's Charter Boat - Cover

Uncle Bob's Charter Boat

Copyright© 2010 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mandy has always loved helping out on Uncle Bob's charter boat, but she's even more excited now because this summer she gets to work for him all season. Her first full time charter heats things up. The next one makes Bob's first mate think about her title - in more ways than one.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Nudism  

Mandy didn't know what was happening in her mother's bedroom. Her reaction, had she known, could be argued about, but as things were it didn't matter because, while she took her shower, Mandy's hormone-suffused young body was already turned on enough that she learned to masturbate.

She had always known it felt good to wash between her legs. And, when her growing breasts stopped hurting, it felt good to rub her soapy hands over them too. But she had never done it when she was as turned on as she was now. Quite honestly, she had never been as turned on as she was now. And this time, when she slid her soap-covered hand between her legs, the nervous energy she had been laboring under took over and she rubbed.

Like sex, she knew the theory of masturbation, but had never had an orgasm and didn't know exactly how the mechanics of the process worked. But when it felt so good to rub, she just kept doing it. The orgasm that had been searching for a way out of her body snuck up on her and she was quite suddenly frozen, hunched over in the shower, hair hanging wetly down, one fingertip pressing her clitty hard against her body, as the most unimaginable feelings rushed through her body. She let out a tortured groan and spread her knees apart, squatting slightly as her body shook and she felt a weakness begin to invade her legs. She ended up sitting on the floor of the shower, the water splashing over her as she gasped for breath, her mind amazed at what had just happened.


The next morning Mandy woke up, still full of energy, but more relaxed. Usually she liked to laze in bed, stretching and burrowing into the pillow, but this morning that desire was absent and she bounded out of bed, pulling on a T shirt and a pair of terrycloth shorts. As she pulled up the shorts they dug into her pussy lips and she felt a tingle from that area that reminded her of the night before. She stood frozen for a few seconds, contemplating rubbing herself again. But, like a lot of young people who have just discovered self pleasure, she associated it with the shower, where it had first happened. She didn't feel like taking a shower just then, so suppressed the desire to feel that lovely feeling again. That feeling was special, and while she knew she'd do that a lot from now on, her subconscious wanted to ration it.

When she got to the kitchen her mother was already there, frying bacon. A dozen eggs were sitting by the stove, waiting their turn. Jill turned her head toward her daughter's vibrant form.

"Well, you're up early," she commented, smiling.

"I feel positively wonderful!" gushed Mandy. "It's a beautiful day." She looked around. "Where's Uncle Bob?"

"Still sleeping. He was very tired last night," said Jill, hiding a small smile as to just why he was so exhausted.

He'd ended up loving her three times during the night and she felt much the same way as Mandy did about the new day. If this was the result of Bob becoming aware of her daughter in a sexual way, then maybe it wasn't so bad after all. She flipped the bacon and a small frown furrowed her brow. She'd avoided having a mother-daughter talk with Mandy for much too long. She may have waited longer than was wise. According to Bob's description of what had happened on the charter, Mandy's attitude about things had been surprisingly adult. Now Jill worried that Mandy might be much more sexually active than she'd tried not to imagine.

"Sweetheart, we need to have a talk," she said, forcing the words out of her mouth.'

"What about?" asked Mandy, picking up a piece of cantaloupe and taking a big bite.

"Well, sex, I guess," said Jill haltingly.

Mandy's response was both gratifying and disturbing.

"Really? I think that's a good idea," she said. Jill tried to wrap her mind around the concept of a teenager who actually wanted to talk to her mother about sex. Mandy didn't give her time to think, though, as she went on. "I mean seeing Jim with Chastity made me feel all kinds of things I've never felt before, and Uncle Bob kept staring at her and that made me feel all strange too and I don't understand it at all." Her voice ended up sounding plaintive and young.

Jill had had been reluctant to broach the subject, and now had no idea how to proceed. Her own sex life had never been what anyone would call "normal". Yet she was as happy as she thought she could ever be. She loved Bob in ways that transcended a brother/sister relationship, and had never felt the need to search for love from another man. She knew they couldn't live as husband and wife, though she would have jumped at the chance if it were possible, and that made it difficult for her to give advice to her daughter about "normal" relationships. It didn't help that the first sexual acts Mandy had been exposed to were between a father and his daughter. By the same token, Mandy's comment about feeling strange when Bob looked at the young girl was something she did understand. She'd have felt the same thing if she'd have been there.

So she decided to talk about that.

"Well, the feelings you had when Bob looked at ... Chastity is it? ... I suspect that was jealousy."

Mandy blinked, the half eaten piece of cantaloupe hanging between her fingers.

"Jealousy?" she said. "Why would I be jealous of Uncle Bob?"

"Why indeed?" thought Jill to herself, thinking her daughter might already have some "inappropriate" feelings toward her uncle.

"Do you love your uncle?" she asked.

"Of course I do. He's my favorite man in the whole wide world," responded Mandy.

"Well, when you love someone, and they pay attention to someone else, sometimes you get jealous," explained Jill.

"Oh," said Mandy. Her eyes went a little out of focus as she thought. They cleared. "You know, you might be right. I know he doesn't look at me like he looked at her."

"How did he look at her?" asked Jill, beginning to crack eggs into the bacon grease in the pan.

"He looked like he was hungry or something," said Mandy. "Like he was a cat and she was a mouse or something like that."

"And you want him to look at you the same way?" asked Jill, fascinated by what her daughter was saying.

"Wow" said Mandy. "I never thought about that. Part of me thinks that would be scary. But when he said I was beautiful it made me feel all fluttery inside and I liked that a lot."

"He said you were beautiful?" prompted Jill.

"Well, he said next to you I was the most beautiful woman he knew," explained Mandy.

Jill felt her loins warm and fought off the urge to go back to the bedroom and wake her brother up. She knew what a charmer he could be and what made it even better was that he wasn't trying to be a charmer.

"How do you feel when he kisses you?" asked Jill. She had no idea why she was heading in the direction she seemed to be heading in, but she couldn't help herself.

"Yummy," said Mandy. "He kisses much better than any of the boys I've kissed." She blinked. She hadn't meant to confess that she'd kissed any boys.

"I wasn't aware you'd been kissing boys," said Jill with mock sternness.

"Well ... you know. I've kissed a boy a couple of times ... just to see what it was like."

"What else have you done ... just to see what it was like?" asked her mother.

Mandy tensed up. "Nothing really. And certainly nothing like Jim and Chastity were doing!"

"That's good darling," said Jill, relaxing. "What they were doing must only be done when you really really love someone, and that person is the most special person in your life."

"So Chastity is the most special person in Jim's life?" asked Mandy. "And him in hers I mean?"

"Based on what you've told me I'd have to say that's so," said Jill. "In our culture that's not really acceptable - for a father to love his daughter like that - but sometimes it happens."

It can be understood why Jill didn't experience any particular horror that a father and daughter were having sexual relations. After all, she'd been engaging in incest for all of her sexual life. What she didn't think about, though, was that her casual attitude about that might cling to her daughter as well.

"I don't have a Daddy," said Mandy, sounding sad.

"Your father wasn't the sort of man I'd want you to do that with," said Jill, uncharacteristically willing to say something about him. "If it weren't for you I'd say that having sex with him was the worst thing I ever did." She looked at Mandy. "You need to find a boy your own age to be interested in," she suggested.

"I don't know any interesting boys," said Mandy dismissively. "They're all stupid and act stupid and macho and try to be all impressive and stuff. I think they act silly."

"Well, it won't always be that way," said Jill soothingly. "Someday you'll meet a man who will make you feel all fluttery inside and you'll want to do things with him you've never done before. All I want you to understand is that you mustn't do those things until you're sure you love him, and that he loves you just as much. Will you promise me that?"

"Sure Mom," said Mandy, in that way that teenagers the world over make blithe promises they have no idea how hard it will be to keep when the time comes.

Just then Bob shuffled into the kitchen, his hair uncombed, his beard a faint shadow from the night's growth. He was still dressed in is boxers. He stopped and looked at the two women, one standing at the stove dressed in a halter top and Bermuda shorts, her cleavage deep and inviting, and the other in a thin T shirt that telegraphed her teenage nipples and shorts that were snugged between pussy lips Bob had never seen, but could easily imagine. He had, for fleeting seconds the night before, imagined that the woman under him was Mandy, and that it was her unprotected womb he was filling with sperm, instead of Jill's. His shorts twitched as his prick thickened. Both women noticed.

"How are my two favorite women?" he asked, trying to act normal. He went to his sister and kissed her. She pressed against him and, when the kiss broke, stood on tip toes to nibble his ear lobe.

"Horny," whispered his sister in his ear. "And you are too, apparently."

"Me too!" said Mandy, completely unaware of the unintended innuendo she created. She had simply meant she wanted a good morning kiss too. She tried to wedge her body between her mother and uncle. She wiggled between them, her mother to her back and her uncle to her front. As she got her kiss, she felt a firm bulge down there pressing against her abdomen and again felt that rush of heat there. Her mother hugged them both, pressing her harder against her uncle and she sighed, turning her head to lay her cheek against his chest. She liked these new feelings. They made her feel all jittery, but she liked them.

"I'm starving," Bob announced, uncomfortable that his half hard prick was pushing into Mandy's stomach, only inches from that camel toe.

"I have something you could eat," said Jill, her voice husky.

Bob blinked. Jill wasn't usually so obvious about her arousal, especially in front of Mandy.

"Well ... um ... bring it on then," he said helplessly.

"Yes!" piped Mandy, so distracted by her own feelings that she missed her mother's sexual hint. "Me too. Let's eat." She also wasn't aware that her comment fit perfectly with what had just been said.

Breakfast started out tensely, mostly because Bob kept trying not to develop a full blown hardon.

"We have another charter tomorrow," he said, trying to distract himself by talking business.

"What kind?" asked Mandy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.