Idin Noah Glossary - Cover

Idin Noah Glossary

Copyright© 2010 by dak

Chapter 1: Types of Beings

The Creator, God capital G

The entity responsible for the creation of the universe and all the entities with in, with the exception of Idin Noah. If this being still takes an active role in the universe is up for debate, his creations that are aware of the origins of the universe still show a great deal of respect for this entity either due to fear of or a great love for.

Celestial.

A group of beings that have been around since the formation of the universe, these beings occupy a higher plain of existence and can interact with the mortal plain but have to follow rules for interaction that have been set since the beginning of time, they exist primarily as energy, choosing to manifest as a physical entity as the need arises.

Higher Celestials.

The heavy hitters of the universe, these beings remain mostly dormant either by choice or by having been imprisoned by the creator. These beings include Arch Angels and Arch Demons IE: Abaddon the Destroyer, Lucifer the mourning star, and Michael the Arch Angel. Idin Noah well being on the level of power as a Higher Celestial is not part of the original creation and not bound by the rules of these beings...

Lesser Celestials.

These include demons of all different types as well as lesser angels, including the majority of the heavenly host, they also include a host of mythological beings from various mythologies, including The Fey, Greek Gods, Roman Gods, Egyptian Gods, and a host of spirits. These beings range in power from being less powerful than some Mortal beings to being very near that of a Higher Celestial.

Fallen Celestial and Demons.

Fallen Celestials and Demons are Celestials that have chosen to abandon their original intent, purposefully betraying their creator. The difference between Fallen and Demons can be likened to that of a Misdemeanor and Felony, Demons often are imprisoned for their crimes, Fallen are often allowed to roam the mortal world.

Immortals.

A group of beings that owe their existence to the interaction of Celestials and Mortals, these beings can often be the offspring of a mating between humans (of the Homo Genius) and a Celestial, although other examples exist ie: other animal parings and a Celestial. In general these beings are of great strength and hard to kill usually requiring a special method of death. Beings of this type include The Daughters of Lilith, and Weres, less common are the Cambion, and lesser Fay races.

Lesser Immortals.

These beings are not true half breeds, often mortals tainted through interaction with Celestials, these beings often are "infected" and can be created from mortals, not having to be born an Immortal. The Sons of Cain and Classical Weres would be in this group.

Specific Races.

Daughters of Lilith.

These are the half breed children of the Fallen Celestial Lilith and Humans (Homo Genus), they are all female. Lilith accidentally created this group by mating with the Human Cain, their daughter was the first of this race. The race exhibits great strength, a deadly aversion to the sun, the need to drink human blood, often pale with fair hair, they have fangs and claws when in attack mode, they can move fast enough that the human eye will often miss their movements, they are drawn to human sickness and claim their purpose is to ease human suffering.

The often will find ailing humans and help them along toward death, this process they view as a sacred duty, in this process they drain the life blood from the human and can gain some of the victims memories. In past times they have been called Plague Bearers, they have been confused for Sucubi due to their mating habits.

They can be killed by exposure to the sun, dismemberment, and blessed silver, they can often survive an abnormal amount of punishment if they have access to human blood, even as far as having limbs removed and grown back.

Were.

Weres are the offspring of an unknown celestials and various mortal animals, these beings are not humans that change into animals, but animals that change into humans. They are often feral and avoid all contact with humans, the strengths and abilities of these beings are often unknown, but silver (not blessed) can harm them, which suggest the celestial responsible may not of been a demon or a fallen.

Cambion.

The offspring of Sucubi, Incubi and a Human (homo genus), these for all intents and purpose remain human in appearance with the exception of being exceptionally good looking, they tend to have a higher affinity for the mystical arts, and like all immortals do not age once reaching adult hood. This is one paring where the Human half of the offspring is much stronger, often the Cambion is unaware of what they are until they stop again.

Sons of Cain.

These are the result of the mixing of blood between Lilith and the Human Cain, the process turned Cain into a Lesser immortal, sharing some of the traits of the daughters of Lilith, they require much more blood, they also are a great order of magnitude weaker. What they lack in strength they make up for in aggression and numbers as the turning process is quick, Cain was known to turn hundreds of humans at a time.

They exhibit much of the weakness of classical Vampires, with all the weakness of the Daughters Of Lilith with the addition of Holy water and wooden stakes.

Mortals.

All the normal creatures on earth, including humans, this also includes humanities creations, IE: Robots, Cyborgs and A.I...

Cyborg.

One example of this being exist to date, see Phillip Moore.

Cast of important Characters.

Name: Lilith.

Age: Unknown.

Class: Higher Celestial.

Status: Fallen and Redeemed

Time as a Fallen: 1.5-2 million years

Lilith was the Arch Angel guardian of the new race of mortals called man, during the first emergence of the race she fell in love with one of the creatures, causing her to neglect her duties by giving them knowledge she was not supposed to, she was stripped of her rank and power cursed to wander the earth. Her crime of having loved a mortal would constantly plague her, she would fall in love again with the mortal Cain, their Daughter being the first of the race of her daughters.

Fear of losing Cain caused her to try and turn him into an immortal, this process caused Cain to become a ruthless animal and a lesser immortal, weaker than her daughter, in his betrayal he killed their daughter and started to raise an army of these "Sons of cain", Lilith seeing the threat started to raise a group of Daughters to counter Cain.

During this time she encountered the being known as Idin Noah, initially thinking he was a fallen like her she sought his help in dealing with Cain, it was learned that Cain was seeking to open the ancient prison for Higher Celestials.

During Idin's Assault on Cain's city of Bal-im or Babel, Lilith Sacrificed herself to the bottomless pit to prevent the opening, this act redeemed her in her creators eyes, she was restored to her power and made the Guardian of the Pit.

Name: Idin Noah.

Age: 200,000-400,000.

Class: Unknown, the equal of a Higher Celestial.

Status: Unknown, believed to be trapped in the Abusso.

Idin Noah started his existence with no memory of who or what he was, he arrived on earth speaking modern english, and had the appearance of a Homo-Sapien, a race that had just begun to propagate and replace neanderthal. His first encounter was with a Neanderthal women he grew to love, later he would encounter Lilith and her daughters and help them over come Cain.

Idin's earlier life on earth was marked by tragedy, losing his wife and adopted child, he promised Lilith he would guide her children, a role that he has often taken less than serious, as Idin views them as Parasites which goes against his main philosophy of protect the weak from the strong.

Often times Idin has felt he is being used by higher beings, he has been on hand at every attempt to release Abaddon the Destroyer from the pit, and every time he has prevented it until the most recent time when he decided enough was enough, he went into the pit to end Abaddon's existance. During one of the earlier attempts Idin sacrificed himself as Lilith had, his reward for the act was a mortal life which he also sacrificed to stop yet another attempt to release Abaddon.

Idin has often ended up either through divine providence or dumb luck at key points in history, having witness the rise and fall of nations, man's continual attempts at self extinction, he has watched civilization rise to reach the stars only to fall back again, he often reveals information nonchalantly that to a mortal is a great revelation and to him is simply an interesting factoid.

Above all Idin is pro-human, he has often stood against any being who intended to harm humans, be they demons or angels, he has found himself fighting both sides of the battle, always with the goal of preservation of human life.

Idin has claimed to have watched the Pyramids being built, Been apart of the rise of Sumner, had contact with several Alien visitors to earth, Warned the Atlantians about their pending doom, Swam through the great flood, been a signer to the deceleration of independence and Constitution of the U.S., Was apart of the Barons to force the Magna Carta, among innumerable other feats and accomplishment, and with his great age it is hard to argue the validity of his claims.

Idin is most happy when he is pursuing that of a normal mortal human life, often times falling in love with mortals both romantic and familial, often adopting children. Through out his long life Idin has tried various ways to allow him to have a normal family life, from being a powerful advisor to rulers and kings, to being a nobody living on a farm, his most current attempt was that of an entrepreneur in the U.S. Owning several companies and passing them down to himself through out the years.

Idin's physical strength is impressive, and any being should think twice before engaging him in combat, but his most impressive ability is that of the knowledge he has obtained, if knowledge is power Idin has enough to equal his physical strength.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.