Pleasant Unpleasantness - Cover

Pleasant Unpleasantness

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeffrey finds himself caught by the cops when he is doing his naked thing outside. Instead of ending up behind bars, the cops have other plans for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

When I was finally alone, I let my hands drop away from the front of my body and my penis sprung up in front of me. Even when this felt good, I wasn't too happy about it. This eye catcher, I could miss like a toothache at this point.

I walked over to my scooter, grabbed on to the handlebars, but noticed that the lock was engaged, and I couldn't move it. Well, even when it wouldn't have been locked, I still wouldn't be able to drive away with it without my key. I pulled on my saddle, several times, but it was all in vain. "Crap, why did they have to make this model so well," I thought.

With no other options left, I knew I had to start walking in the direction of my home. If I had to believe Eva, then I could better be gone from here before they would pick up my scooter. I sure didn't want anyone else to get their hands on me.

I thought about where I was and where my home was. I was taking several routes inside my head, to determine where it would be the safest for me. There were several options, but for the first part, there was only one safe route. And so, I started on my journey home, without a stitch on my body.

While I was crossing the parking lot in the direction of the street, I thought about something. Would they also have cameras covering this part of the building? And if so, would they maybe also have seen what those two women had done to me? Maybe, even taped it. A shiver went through my body when those thoughts crossed my mind. I could already see them gathering around a television somewhere, laughing their asses off with this boy they had humiliated. I looked around me, but couldn't see any cameras around. It eased my mind a little, but not too much.

When I was standing on the sidewalk, I looked in the direction the street was going to. Thinking about it, I wasn't too sure about walking in that direction. Because this street ended up in a street that went into the city. I knew that there would be cars driving on it at most hours of the day, even at this hour. Well, I didn't know the time, but I knew that there were always cars going and coming from the city until well past midnight.

And then I thought about something, I knew that there was a way to a bicycle path behind the schools at the other side of the street. You could reach it by following a path that went to the back of one of the schools, and it had a mini-soccer field behind it without fences around it. I haven't been there for a while, but I hoped it would still be the same.

So, I crossed the street, stepped over a gate that didn't even reach my waist and walked the now paved pathway that went towards the mini-soccer field. I relaxed somewhat, because I knew that nobody would be around. I was even glad that my penis had gone down again and wasn't sticking out in front of me anymore. It was now just dangling on top of my balls.

Once I was at the mini-soccer field, I started to cross it and loved the rubbery surface of it underneath my feet. It sure felt better than walking on that paved pathway. When I reached the edge of the field, I had to step over a low wall and then through some bushes onto the bicycle path. This path was much rougher for my feet, and I had to walk carefully because there were a lot of loose stones that could hurt me. If it had been during the day, there would have been a lot of pedestrians on this path and also a lot of people on bicycles. However, at this hour, it was very dark on this path and most people didn't dare to come here at night. Sure, it scared me, but at the same time, I felt rather safe, and I was sure that I wouldn't run into anyone. However, I kept my guard up, you could never now that some lowlife would be sitting in the bushes somewhere to rob me. Not that they could rob anything from me, I had nothing on me anymore.

I knew that by following this path, I would get to other bicycle paths that could take me to different places at the other side of that busy street. Although those paths would be lighted! From the street, they wouldn't be able to see me because the bicycle paths were much lower than the street and there were tunnels that went underneath that street.

So, my chosen path had been the right one. Now, I only needed to see to get to there and go under one of those tunnels without being seen by people on bikes or on foot. Because this area was closer to the city already, the chance of running into people who were going out or coming back from the city was possible.

I walked as careful as I could towards the lights that I saw in front of me. I stayed mostly to the side of the path, to make sure I could hide myself, if I would see somebody. When I was getting very close to the area that was lighted, I was happy that I hadn't seen any bicyclist passing the intersection ahead. Maybe, I was in luck and most people would be partying in the city, because it was still too early to go home but also too late to go to the city. You always have a slow moment in the evening when traffic slows down, just because everybody is already at the place they wanted to be. I hoped that this was the case for me!

When I reached the end of the path I was following, I hid myself in the bushes for a moment, so I could survey the area. I was happy that I couldn't see anyone around, and the cars that I heard driving by, I couldn't see, so they also couldn't see me.

I knew I had two options now, one path would take me through a district that was full with houses and only a few places where I could hide myself. Or, I could take the long way around, but that would mean I would be outside for at least an extra hour, and would take me through the city's huge park.

I knew I couldn't stay hidden too long, any minute now, the normal traffic of people could start up again. I looked at both sides of the path in front of me, then at both tunnels ahead of me and when I didn't see anyone. I came out of hiding and walked as quickly as I dared towards the left tunnel that would eventually take me to the city's park. I had decided on the long but safer walk to my home.

When I was getting closer to the tunnel, I could feel the tension building inside of me. Only a few steps further, and I could see inside of it, that was the moment I would know if it was safe to enter it.

I was very relieved that I saw that the tunnel I wanted to enter was empty. Of course, I couldn't see what would be beyond the tunnel, but I hoped for the best. However, my heart jumped inside my chest and my stomach tightened when I suddenly heard voices coming out of the other tunnel that was only a few meters away from the one I was about to walk in. Running back wasn't an option, because I was too far away from anything that I could hide behind. I just needed to go into the tunnel and hope that whoever would exit the other tunnel wouldn't turn towards me but would turn towards the city. I sure would never be able to cross the tunnel in time if those people would walk towards me. And I was sure, that even if they wouldn't enter my tunnel, they surely would look inside, and then they would see me. And I knew that there was no way that I could hide myself somewhere inside the tunnel itself.

So, with no option left, I just ran into the tunnel and hoped for the best. I ran as fast as I could, but on bare feet, it wasn't that fast. My pace was somewhere between walking and jogging. I still could hear those voices and laughter behind me and from the sound of it, they had walked out of their tunnel.

I could feel my heart beating inside my chest, the nerves raging throughout my body, and I kept on listening to the sounds of their voices. I wasn't sure if they were walking away or coming closer, but I kept on running as fast as I could.

I had already crossed one third of the tunnel when I suddenly couldn't hear them anymore, for a moment I thought that they had turned away from me, and that I was safe, but then I heard somebody shout, "LOOK, HE IS NAKED!" It was a boy who had shouted this.

I didn't look behind, but ran as fast as I could. Even when I stepped on little stones sometimes, I didn't stop running, but just let out my soft shrieks of pain, while I kept on running. I could hear many feet running behind me, and those feet weren't naked but inside shoes that protected their feet.

I was now past the middle of the tunnel and getting closer to the exit of it. If I only could reach the exit, I knew that I could run over a little field with grass and speed up. Maybe that would give me a fighting chance to get away from those people running behind me. And once I would get into the park, I was sure I would be able to ditch them.

I was only three meters away from the exit, when I felt a hand grabbing me by the arm and in no time, two boys ran past me to block my passage. Those two boys held me back and then pushed me away from them, back inside the tunnel. Before I could do anything, I was surrounded by a group of seven boys.

I knew I was trapped and outnumbered. So, I didn't even try to fight myself past them, but just stood there and placed my hands over my penis. I felt very ashamed when I saw those guys looking at me, but at least, my dick didn't start to grow this time but got even smaller.

Now that we stood still, I could see that they had to be around my age. For one thing, I was happy that it was only boys. If their group would have had a few girls in it, I think I would have blushed from head to toe, but now, I was only slightly blushing from shame.

For a moment, we just stood there, they were looking at me, and I was looking back at them. I felt very lucky when I couldn't see any lust in their eyes, but they sure were laughing at me. I think they thought it was funny that they had caught a boy of their age in the nude outside.

"Hello," one of them said finally. Let's call him, The Leader.

"Hi," I answered back.

"Why are you running around naked?"

I knew that this question was coming, I would probably have asked the same question when I would find a naked person outside in the streets. So, I tried to make something up, that could be possible, and so answered, "Umm ... somebody robbed me."

"Robbed you?! Even your clothes?"

"I ... umm ... had almost no money with me and ... well ... he let me strip."

All the boys laughed with me for a moment but then turned serious again and The Leader said, "Those crooks are getting worse every day. But don't worry, I think I can help you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.