A Side Trip to Texas - Cover

A Side Trip to Texas

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hell, I was riding Red around deer hunting and woke up somewhen else.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It is wonderful to wake up in bed with your two new wives on the first day of your honeymoon. For once I felt like I'd had all the pussy I needed the night before, but the women weren't sure they'd been properly satisfied.

They got me out of bed and had me show them how to start the fire for hot water before they even cooked breakfast, and they even went out and put more wood in the waterheater as soon as we finished eating. Then it was bath time.

They bathed me first and then had me help wash both of them. By the time we were done washing and drying my dick was sticking out like a firm handle and they used it to steer me right back to the bed so I could get down to business again.

I could tell they thought they knew what they were doing this morning and it was no doubt because I'd rid them of their pesky cherries last night.

They made me get in the middle between them and I had my work cut out for me with four nipples to suck and tease and two bushes for my fingers to get to work in. They didn't let up after they were slick down below either. I mounted Lucy first, but she didn't let me get half way home before she had me dismount and climb aboard Julie.

What the hell, it was all pussy and all good to me. Somehow it seemed to race their motors more than it did mine though and when I climbed back into Lucy's saddle she was hotter than when I pulled out for a ride on Julie. Meanwhile Julie was no longer shy and she kissed around and petted all over me while I was pumping for come on Lucy. They did the switch three more times before I struck come and even after I shot my wad up Lucy, Julie pulled me aboard, declining dick and all, and had me pump her on to glory.

They were a caution about it too. They both bragged on me until it made me red in the face and kept on going over what they were going to try when nighttime came around again.

They started in cooking lunch after we got out of bed again. It didn't take long and lunch was good. I was mostly happy as a pig in shit with the way things were turning our, but I figured we'd best take another trip back to Julie's home to check on things there.

I hitched up the wagon and the girls packed plenty of food and bedding inside it. We left around mid-afternoon and kept on right through, even traveling after dark.

When we came up to Julie's house there were people staying in it. I thought this was a good thing since it probably meant it was sold already. We drove on into town and took a room at the only hotel in the place.

Julie, Lucy, and I got up with the sun the next morning and went and found a cafe for breakfast. As soon as we'd finished eating we made it to the lawyer's office and to say he was surprised to see Julie was an understatement.

"No need to mail us the money for her place. We're here now and we can just go ahead and take it with us. We've already been out to the place and could tell you'd sold it already.

"Now, it isn't as simple as that. There are still things to be taken care of." he said.

I drew my SuperBlackhawk and hit him on the forehead with the barrell.

"There sure as hell are things to be taken care of. The first is the money for her place. Ten thousand dollars if I'm not mistaken. Either that or get the sheriff out to run them squatters off." I said, cocking the hammer back.

"Why I can't do that. They'd kill me if I did." he said.

"I'll kill you if you don't. Come up with the money, get them off her place, or die now. Those are your choices." I said.

"Why you can't threaten me with a gun. I'm a well respected member of this community," he said.

"When my trial comes up and we tell what you did to a poor orphan girl who lost her family to robbers I don't think I'll get much time over it. Hell, I'll probably get a medal since I'm sure she ain't the first one you cheated here." I said.

He made a move with his right hand then and I figured it was for some type of weapon. I politely sent a round through his hand and he had a serious attitude adjustment then.

"Let me send to the bank for the money," he said, bleeding from what was left of his right hand.

He called in one of his secretary girls then and sent her to the bank for ten thousand dollars in gold. She was back with it in about fifteen minutes.

The lawyer expected us to just take the gold and go, but I knew better. I called the secretary girl back in and had her write up some paperwork saying it was in payment for Julie's house. The lawyer had hell signing with his left hand, but he got it done and then we left after getting both secretaries to witness his signature.

We went right out to Julie's house and pulled up in front. I figured it was the new owner who came out and I told him Julie was the rightful owner of the place and if he didn't have the proper paperwork from the lawyer we'd be out to have him evicted next month.

He swore he'd paid cash and he showed us a receipt from the lawyer. I pointed out it wasn't a deed and the lawyer was either fucking him or trying to fuck Julie.

"No matter how it comes out, you'll be out your money if you don't get a deed from that lawyer and I don't see how you can since I'm taking Julie back to our home and I know she never signed one.

"Face it mister, if you've paid for this place the lawyer has cheated you out of your money, plain and simple. I'd go have a talk with him if I were you," I said, and then we headed on home.

I figured it would all come out in the wash sooner or later, meanwhile we still had technical ownership of the place.

We didn't even make it all the way home before a rider caught up with us. He said the Jones had it out with the lawyer and they'd taken one of their own with them tomake sure he didn't pull any more tricks on them.

The lawyer had caught a bullet in his hip over his troubles this time and he'd had to return the Jone's ten thousand to get out of things alive. The rider wanted us to come back and straighten things out and I told hm any straightening out would be done in my home town this time and I told him we could meet in my lawyer's office any time they gave me a day's warning.

We made it to town just in time to catch the best lawyer in town and hire him. He said things would probably come out in the wash once the others showed up, but he didn't see how we could lose since we had the money in hand.

Four days later the Jones showed up at my lawyer's office and they had ten thousand in gold to pay for the place. It turned out the other lawyer had been shot on the street by person or persons unknown, but not before he'd returned the ten thousand the jones' had payed to him in the first place.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing about a lawyer trying to pull a dirty deal and getting killed for it, but this was Texas after all, and cheating folks out of their money, or even trying to, could be fatal, even if you were a lawyer.

We came out smelling like a rose getting twice as much for Julie's place as we'd figured on and I had to put the dead lawyer on the plus side of all equations for the whole area. Lucy and Julie didn't really understand how it all happened and I didn't have the heart to tell them their new husband had basically robbed a lawyer in his own office.

Hell, I called it bath time in the middle of the day and I paid close attention while I was washing both of my sweeties and then they did a splendid job on me. We took the rest of the day off for bedtime and the girls barely had the strength to get up and cook supper, and the sun was already down when they did.

When we woke the next morning I went directly out to build a fire under the hot water tank and after breakfast we all had another bath. The girls wanted to know what for and I only told them we'd be traveling tomorrow and we might miss out on a bath or two while we were on the road.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.