The Twin Mints - Cover

The Twin Mints

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Not satisfied to watch kids making out in their car, this cop takes things to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

Jeanne did not sleep most of the night.

She had been raped. She knew that no one would believe her, except probably her parents, and they were the last ones that she wanted to know that anything happened. In addition, she did not want to create any problems.

Even the cops would not believe her. That was obvious by the look on Mr. Wiener's face when he caught them in the car. She could see by the look on his face that Rhonda's father believed that she was doing it by consent. If he believed that, then what chance would she have with the rest of the police when Charlie's father himself was a police lieutenant?

Jeanne didn't know whether or not to tell her parents. She knew that it would break their hearts just knowing that she had lost her virginity, willingly or not. If they found out about the rape all hell would break loose, she was sure. It would kill them.

Jeanne was in a frantic frame of mind. She was sure that Mr. Wiener had not told her mom and dad yet. She just was not sure if he was going to tell them. All she could think of doing was to ask Rhonda if her father had told her anything and, if so, how much? Moreover, what was he going to do, if anything?


It was 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. Rhonda was in the shower when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Dick answered.

There was a deafening silence on the other end of the line.

"Hello?" he said again.

Again, there was no response. Dick was about to hang up when he heard:

"Er, I ... er ... Is, er Rhonda there?" Dick could barely hear the whisper.

"Jeanne?"

"Oh hi, Mr. Wiener. How, er, are you?" She spoke slightly louder now.

"Okay, hon," he responded. "She's in the shower; do you want me to tell her something?"

"Er, no, that's okay, I ... Could you, er have her call me back... ?" she asked quietly. Then realizing that her parents might be roused by Rhonda's return call, Jeanne added, "Have her call me on my cell."

Dick could hear how nervous the young beauty was by the sound of her voice. He had had no intention of following up on what had happened, even though he had done some fantasizing after he originally caught her and the young Recoppa boy. Now, hearing how afraid she sounded, his interest became aroused and his police instincts alerted him to her possible vulnerability.

"Did you, er, tell your mom and dad, Jeanne?"

"NO!" she uttered in a loud frightened whisper, then a frantic desperate plea came softly over the phone, "Pleeese -- please Mr. Wiener -- I -- can-can't -- i-i-it would kill them. PLEASE?!?" She was pleading.

A long pause at his end and then he finally responded, "Are you staying the night here, Jeanne?" he asked, knowing that she usually did on Saturdays.

"I-I, er, yeah, I, er, think so. I haven't talked to Rhonda yet, but, er yeah, probably."

"Does she know about last night?"

"Er, no sir, I-I -- if you..."

"No, I didn't tell her, hon."

There was a silence at her end.

"Er, Jeanne, are you afraid of me? Afraid of who I'll tell?"

"I'm -- I'm not sure. Please don't, Mr. Wiener. I promise I won't do anything like that again. Please?"

Dick heard the shower water turning off and realized that this conversation would not be lasting much longer.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I, er, should be reporting it and telling your mom and pop. The only reason that I haven't so far is because it's you that's involved, but I'm not sure."

He heard her sobbing on the other end and could hear the panic in the 14-year old girl's voice.

"Listen Jeanne, calm down, hon. It's okay; calm down. I'm not gonna do anything - yet. Maybe we can talk tonight."

"You -- you're not go-going t-to tell... ?"

"I don't know yet. We'll see. But stay calm. We'll talk later if you want."

"Rhonda?"

"I won't say anything to either Rhonda or your parents. It's our secret - until later. I have to decide what I think is best for you."

"Who's on the phone?" His daughter had just entered the room.

"It's Jeanne, sweetheart, you got out of the shower just in time, here," he said, handing her the telephone.

As he walked out of the room he could not help but notice that he had a hard on and that once again there was wetness in his shorts.


About 6 PM, Jeanne's father dropped off at the Wiener's house. Rhonda let her in the front door and they immediately went up to her room.

At about 8:30 PM the girls came back down to the living room to watch television. Dick was already there. As the night progressed, he allowed his eyes to look at both of the girls. Jeanne's breasts were magnificent for a 14-year-old. She was wearing a low cut blouse and whenever she bent forward, Dick would catch the movement from the corner of his eyes and would turn his face toward her to sneak a peek down her blouse.

A couple of times he saw an ample amount of flesh and he became aroused.

He had a plan in his head now.

During one of the times that Jeanne was leaning forward and Rhonda was out of the room, Dick turned his head and his eyes purposely lasered in on the young flesh under her blouse; this time making his ogling obvious. Suddenly, while still leaning forward, Jeanne raised her head and looked up toward him. Her face flushed as she saw him staring intently.

At first, the young girl was shocked. She could not only tell where he was looking, but he made it seem that he wanted her to see him looking. No man had ever seen her chest but her father. This was Rhonda's father. Never before had he ever given any indication that he was looking at her in any way other than as the father of her best friend.

She wanted to rise and pull the top of her blouse up. She did not. She was frozen in sudden awareness. This was the cop who saw her being raped. He had seen her between the legs. Thinking back, Jeanne remembered the look that had been on his face at the time.

Her eyes stayed on his face. His eyes slowly moved from inside her blouse and momentarily looked up into her eyes as they were watching him. They stared at each other, and then his tongue licked out slowly across his lips and his eyes left hers and returned to the secret flesh inside her blouse.

His cock was rock hard now, knowing that she was seeing him look at her.

Finally, Rhonda came bouncing back in the room and Jeanne quickly returned to an upright position.

About 10 PM, his daughter left them alone again by going to the bathroom.

"Mr. Wiener -- Did you decide if you are going to tell?" she whispered, obviously nervous.

"I -- I'd like to talk to you about it," he quietly responded.

"But -- I don't, I don't want Rhonda to hear what..."

"Neither do I, hon," he continued, talking softly.

"But -- I -- How... ?"

"Maybe we can talk after she's asleep?" He held out an offer.

At this point Jeanne was not absorbing exactly what this meant. She just knew that she did not want anyone, not even her best friend, to know what happened.

"Okay!" she whispered as Rhonda returned.

After 11 PM, the girls went upstairs. As usual, they went into the queen-sized bed together.

While waiting for Rhonda to go to sleep, Jeanne began thinking, wondering to herself about Mr. Wiener, wanting to know what he had decided. She was hoping that he was not going to tell her parents.

Thinking back, she remembered her episode in the car. She considered telling Mr. Wiener the truth (that she had been raped) and maybe she could swear him to secrecy. However, she was sure that he would not believe it. He had seen her clutching wildly at Charlie while he was raping her. She could not even explain to herself why she had actually started to really enjoy the sex or why her body had begun responding. Nevertheless, she did know that Mr. Wiener had seen that. Remembering that, she was sure that she would never be able to convince him that she had been raped.

Then she remembered the wild thirsty look on Mr. Wiener's face when he caught Charlie and her. She also remembered seeing that same look on his face tonight -- when he was looking down her blouse.

Jeanne tightened up. 'That's the answer!' Then she tried to shake off the thought. 'I can't -- and besides -- he's too old. And if I couldn't get him interested, I would really be in trouble.' Yet his wife died a long time ago and he's human. Maybe she could get him interested. After all, he did look at her. If she could pull it off, then surely he would not tell about her and Charlie.

When Jeanne was sure that Rhonda was asleep, she slipped off the bed and, in her baby doll PJs, she moved to the door quietly. She decided that she would just plead with him.

Once she was outside the room, she went to the head of the stairs and looked down. The lights in the living room were out. It was about 1 AM. Maybe Mr. Wiener did not want to wait for her. He didn't set a time or tell her in which room they were going to talk. She was going back to her bed when she thought of the possibility that he was still awake. She went to his bedroom door.

She gently knocked.

"Yeah?" she heard him softly call out.

Nervously, she put her hand on the doorknob and turned the handle. Inside, the light was on and Rhonda's father was sitting up on the bed with his back against the backboard. A blanket covered his body, up over his legs and hips. His chest was bare, as he wore no t-shirt.

"Mr. Wiener?" she hesitated.

He looked for at least 30 seconds at her and then softly said, "Come over here, hon, if you wanna talk."

Dick's cock raised up to its full size as the young girl tentatively approached him. He was as hard as he had ever been in his life. He knew how wrong and how dangerous this was. Hell, this kid was only fourteen. Yet, his lust wouldn't let him come to his senses. His chest was pounding as he looked at the youngster's long naked legs approaching him. His eyes were jumping all over her, from her beautiful face down to her bare feet, stopping at her chest, which didn't reveal too much in the loose PJ tank top.

As the young girl reached the side of the bed, he patted a spot by his side, and said, "Sit down, hon."

Jeanne could see what looked like lust in his eyes. All at once, she wanted to run. However, she remembered her dilemma. She also remembered her earlier thought. Was it lust in his eyes? Could she be sure?

Sitting down alongside of him, she spoke, "Er, Mr. Wiener, I, er..."

"Dick." He smiled at her. "You can call me Dick, hon."

"I-I don't know. You're..."

"I'm Dick. If we are going to talk, it's Dick. Can you say that?"

When she nodded he said, "I like the name. Just like, I like your name. I like Jeanne. See I said it -- I like Jeanne. Can you say my name and that you like it?" When she nodded again, he added, "Go ahead."

"I like Dick," the young girl responded.

"Do you?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Tell me again. That sounded nice."

Jeanne was confused but she answered again, "I like Dick."

"Again. I ask, do you -- like Dick?" he asked.

Suddenly the little girl stiffened, realizing what she had been saying. She was sitting alongside of him but not looking at him. She had been keeping her gaze down toward her lap. She became very silent.

Dick reached his hand up to Jeanne's chin and turned her face toward him. Looking into her eyes he said, "Tell me you like Dick, hon."

"I..."

Jeanne's total fright overtook her thinking. She turned her head away from him, stood up and ran from the room before he could respond.

Dick was startled by her reaction. He nervously replayed the events in his head and concluded that he hadn't said anything that he could not justify if the young girl told anyone.

He had almost had her, he was convinced. He felt the wetness in his crotch. Goddamn! Almost!

He assumed that Jeanne ran back into the room with Rhonda. Instead, she was just outside of his door. She was ashamed and frightened. She now knew what it was she was going to have to do to assure that Mr. Wiener would not tell her parents. She now realized that as far as he was concerned that she was a slut who fooled around. He probably thought that she frequently had sex in the back seat of cars. Tears began rolling down her cheeks. She had thought that he might come running after her, but he did not. She needed him, he didn't need her.

Then the youngster made her decision. Summoning up all of her courage she walked back over to the bedroom door. She had left it open. She took a deep breath and walked into the doorway of the room. As soon as she entered, she stopped. Mr. Wiener was now sitting on the side of the bed where she had been sitting. Only now, he was not covered and Jeanne saw that he was completely naked.

When Dick saw her standing inside the room, his cock, which had begun to soften, immediately shot back up to its full erection. They stared at each other across the room.

Dick's chest was breathing heavily. Slowly, he reached his hand up and, using his finger, he summoned her to him.

"Close the door and come here, hon," he whispered to the girl.

Jeanne swallowed nervously. She stood for another half-minute and quietly closed the door. Then she slowly approached him. He could see the nervousness in her moistened eyes and saw her dampened cheeks from her recent tears. He saw her frightened young eyes move down to his cock and again she stopped in her tracks. She had the look of a caged animal now.

Dick wanted to jump off the side of the bed, move over to her, put her on the floor and fuck her wildly. Sensing her fear, he fought off the animalistic urge. Instead, he reached out an open hand as if he were inviting the child to join him.

"C'mere Jeannie, let's talk," he said.

She was breathing hard and her chest was pounding as she began the final approach to him. As she reached him, she extended her hand to his outstretched one. Clasping it gently, Dick pulled the young girl closer to him. Then she was between his legs, her knees pressing into the side of the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.