The Twin Mints - Cover

The Twin Mints

Copyright© 2010 by The Purvv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Not satisfied to watch kids making out in their car, this cop takes things to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Voyeurism  

The kids in the school referred to them as the 'Twin Mints'. Rhonda Wiener and Jeanne Ferrante did everything together. Moreover, the girls, who were the best of friends, just happened to be the two most beautiful girls in the school.

Both stood at 5'4". Rhonda was a blonde whose 32B breasts were smaller than her friend's, but whose long legs and perfect ass made her just as impressive as Jeanne. The latter was a brunette, whose 34B breasts were the talk of her freshman class at school. What was most impressive about the young girls were their equally beautiful good looks.

They lived only two blocks apart and for the past six years were practically sisters. The 14-year-old beauties spent every weeknight together at one or the other's house and, more often than not, one of them would stay overnight at the other's house on a Friday or Saturday.

Rhonda's father Dick was a policeman who rotated shifts on a week-to-week basis. Ever since her mother had passed on, whenever her father was working the 4-12 shift Rhonda would stay every night at her girlfriend's house until about 11 PM when Mr. Ferrante would take her home.

Usually, when her dad was working the 8 AM to 4 PM or the midnight to 8 AM shift, the house situation was reversed and Dick would take Jeanne home at 11 PM on those nights. However, nothing was etched in stone and usually every month there were a few exceptions to the rule.

On weeknights, the girls would usually help each other with homework and would practice their cheerleading routines together.

This Friday night was different. Unbeknownst to their parents, Jeanne was out on her first date. She had gotten Rhonda to agree to tell the Ferrante's that they were they were going to a movie. While Rhonda stayed home, Jeanne was out with Charlie Recoppa, the school's number one quarterback and the most sought after 'hunk' in the senior class.

Charlie knew that he was considered a 'hottie'. He had already screwed his share of the females in the school and young Jeanne was number one on his current want list. He wanted her badly. She was the hottest thing that he had ever seen throughout his four years at Green Kills High. During the past two weeks, he had really been coming on to her.

On this night, Charlie had taken young Jeanne to Sean Eastman's party. Quite a few of the other girls at the party were trying to lure him away from Jeanne but he wouldn't leave her side. He wanted to show her that she was the 'only one'.

Charlie constantly kept his arm around her shoulder and a couple of times he kissed her softly on the lips or neck, making her feel 'tingly' without forcing himself on her or scaring her. He kept offering the youngster a drink, but she kept refusing. She was high enough because of the attention that Charlie was devoting to her.

Finally, at about 10:15 PM, she broke down and had her first drink in her life; a screwdriver that Charlie made sure was loaded up with vodka. As she drank, it made her feel funny. As soon as she finished it, Charlie immediately pushed another into her hand.

He continued nuzzling her neck and occasionally gave her a light kiss on her lips, which, by this second drink, were starting to feel somewhat numb to her.

At about 10:50 PM, as soon as she had finished that second powerful drink, he said, "Let's get outta here, hon."

When they stepped outside in the cold December air, Jeanne giggled. Her head felt 'funny' and she was happy. Her jacket was opened, but she didn't feel the cold. Charlie led her to his car, pulling away immediately after she sat down and closed the door. 'Harry's Lane here we come, ' he thought. As he drove, he continuously glanced over at her. He was excited and nervous. He could see that her eyes were glassy and he could hear that her speech was slightly slurred.

He kept looking at her breasts and he felt hornier than he had ever felt. This kid was not only beautiful but she also had a set of tits of such size and beauty that he had only seen in much older girls in his senior class.

He pulled into the usual secluded spot and parked, leaving the car idling. As soon as he had parked, Charlie turned and reached out to her. Jeanne was excited. She moved over toward him and his lips closed on hers. As he moved to her, the floor shift kept them from closing into each other completely. As his lips tenderly worked on hers, Jeanne felt a strangeness ... a lightheadedness.

"This frigging thing's in the way, Jeannie. Can we sit in the back?" he asked softly.

Jeanne nodded. She had never before been kissed by any boy, and this was feeling so good. In addition, she was beginning to have some strong feelings toward Charlie. With youthful naiveté, she was thinking that maybe they were falling in love. She badly wanted to taste his mouth much more than she had so far. She wanted to experience a 'real' kiss -- like she had always heard about.

Charlie was sitting in the back seat first and as she started to sit in with him, he said, "You should take your jacket off babe. It's hot in here. Aren't you hot?" he asked.

She nodded and quickly removed it. He was right. It was extremely hot inside the car.

As soon as the young girl sat, she moved her mouth onto his. Jeanne wanted to taste his lips. Her hands went around Charlie's head and their lips eagerly met. Suddenly, she felt his mouth opening slightly under hers and his tongue was pushing at her lips. He moved his hand around her shoulders.

Her heart was beating heavily. Until now, she had only heard about French kissing. She opened her mouth. Then the youngster gasped into Charlie's mouth as his tongue penetrated into hers. She pulled his face closer and pushed her eager body into his. As her breasts pushed into him, the older boy moaned into her mouth.

Suddenly she felt his hands move from her back and slide to her front. Gently each one clasped one of her breasts. Jeanne stiffened. Nobody had ever touched her like that. She hurriedly grabbed down and clasped his hands. At the same time, her mouth fought to break away from his passionate kiss, but his mouth stayed glued to hers as she tried to turn away.

Her hands on his couldn't stop him from squeezing her breasts. She was panicky as Charlie pushed her downward onto the seat. Her face fought enough to pull away and cry out into his hot pursuing mouth.

"Stop ... no Charlie ... stop ... please stop please..."

As his body lay on hers, he began grinding his hips into hers. Jeanne was thrashing about frantically, trying to push the football player off her. This only seemed to excite him more than he already was. Somehow, he had managed to get his hands inside of the young girl's blouse and under her bra. Jeanne panicked as she felt his fingers on the flesh of her mounds.

Charlie's mouth was again searching for hers and she was then pushing at his chest frantically trying to fight him off. "NO... ! No Charlie... NO, I SAID!" She was twisting furiously under him, which was making him hotter. He was sure that she really wanted it and was putting on the usual act.

Then she felt him pulling her slacks and panties off at the same time...

"NOOOO!!! Charlie, no..." Jeanne began crying because of the helplessness of the situation. She didn't want this, not like this. Her body was jerking about wildly; tears were running down her cheeks.

Charlie had never had such a hot bitch like this. He knew that she wanted him. She was as hot as he was, he thought. Holding her down firmly with one hand, with the other he unbuckled his pants and pushed them down along with his shorts to his knees.

"No!!! Oh no, Charlie please, don't -- Don't Charlie..." She was babbling between sobs.

He had maneuvered himself between her legs. He was on fire. He felt his cock at the entrance of her hole and he pushed.

"AAAAHHHH!" Jeanne screamed out at the pain that was cursing through her. "No Charlie, no! You're hurting me! Stahhhhppppp!"

She struggled wildly to pull herself up and to escape from the unbearable pain but Charlie held her down. There was no escape, the youngster realized. Tears welled into her large brown eyes and she bit her lower lip so as not to cry out again.

'I'm going to rip this little bitch apart, ' he told himself as he thrust fiercely inside her tight pussy channel breaking through the hymen. Jeanne let out a loud final gawdawful scream, but no one could hear because of the remoteness and because the windows were tightly shut. Then Charlie was pumping his cock inside this beautiful young girl; thrusting into her like a wild stud, while animal-like grunts emanated from his throat.

Jeanne didn't know when the pain subsided and when the tide turned, but before Charlie could cum, while he was fiercely pounding into her, she was suddenly moving beneath him, matching his rhythm with little involuntary movements of her own. Within the next minute she found that her body was actually lifting and pushing up to meet his thrusts as a sexual excitement built within her. She was thrilling at the feel of his throbbing cock; it was sliding so smoothly in and out of pussy, pounding her depths and then pulling back before moving deep within her again. Tiny hot explosions were within her and the youngster felt these flames of pleasure lashing out relentlessly to every part of her sensually aroused womb and vagina.

The police car pulled up behind them. Dick Wiener opened his door quietly. He enjoyed catching lovers on Harry's Lane. Every once in a while he even got lucky, and would catch them fucking. It was fun seeing their reaction.

Often, it would also turn him on. He hadn't had any pussy himself since his wife died two years earlier, and seeing others going at it excited him. That was, whenever he was able to catch them in the act. However, to do so he had to be devious.

Leaving his radio car door open, he quietly got out and carefully moved to the side of the parked car up ahead. The windows were somewhat fogged up but Dick was still able to see inside. Inside on the back seat were what looked like a couple of kids, going at it hot and heavy. The kid was pounding away into a hot little box that was thrashing about wildly.

Dick leaned closer to the rear side window. Through the foggy glass, he could see the figures fucking passionately. As he watched, Dick's cock in his pants became hard as a rock. With his eyes looking hotly on the bucking bodies of the young couple, Dick moved his hand to his pants and squeezed his inflamed pecker. He was wet inside.

Suddenly the girl in the car pulled her mouth away from the boy and looked at the window toward the cop. Dick, wanting it to look like he had just arrived at the scene, rapped on the window of the car with his baton as soon as he saw the girl start to look to the window at him.

Both parties inside the automobile jumped and scrambled. Dick could make out the movements of the two kids hurriedly and frantically putting their clothes back in place.

He rapped on the window again.

It rolled open and he was confronted with a teenaged boy of about 18 who he knew to be Lieutenant Recoppa's son.

"Y-y-yes officer ... I ... we..."

Dick looked past the boy. He was hoping to get a sneak peek at the pussy or a tit of the young girl. Suddenly he froze. He was shocked. His daughter's best friend was the owner of that hot body that Dick had seen thrashing about wildly.

Jeanne immediately recognized Rhonda's dad, even before he recognized her. She was in a panic. Her mind was thinking in broken pieces. If she told him about the rape, would he or anyone believe her? Charlie was the son of a police lieutenant and the star of the football team. Even if she was believed...

... then he would undoubtedly be suspended and possibly arrested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.