Elizabeth Noah, Idin Noah Book 3 - Cover

Elizabeth Noah, Idin Noah Book 3

Copyright© 2010 by dak

Chapter 2

Idin sat on a beach chair staring out into the water, he was watching the waves, a waiter came up to him with his drink he took it and nodded to him.

"Idin what the Hell?" Lilith said storming up to him on the beach.

"Yes dear?" Idin said.

"I was talking to you and you took off." Lilith stomped her feet.

"Oh right sorry." Idin said.

Lilith looked around the beach.

"Oh my word Idin, what did you do?" Lilith asked.

"What do you mean?" Idin asked.

"The beach Idin, this is a prison, it ... its not supposed to look like this..." Lilith said.

"I got tired of the darkness motif, I like this better." Idin said.

The waiter came up with a drink for Lilith, she looked at him aghast.

"Shoo go away, Idin thats a sloth demon, you have a sloth demon serving you drinks." Lilith said.

"Yeah well he was just laying around, thought I would put him to work." Idin said.

"Idin I need to talk to you." Lilith said.

"I know Lil, you said I was dead, you said I wasn't going to hell, or heaven or purgatory, so there is only one place I know of left and I ain't going." Idin said sipping his drink.

"What if I tell you more about yourself?" Lilith asked.

Idin put down his drink.

"I'm listening." Idin said.

"Idin I told you a long time ago you weren't one of us, remember?" Lilith asked.

"Yeah the sword thing, I remember." Idin said.

"Well I was a little wrong." Lilith said.

"You are a little like us, you see Idin we Celestial's fallen and not are all part of creation, we come from that moment in time, we exist as energy on another plain, as long as that energy is there we can't die, we can be imprisoned, we can be dissipated for a time, but never die, unless that is you take our energy while on the same plain, like you did to Abaddon." Lilith said.

"Okay so whats that got to do with me." Idin said.

"You are like us in that you are energy, you exist on a separate plain and interact with the mortal world from there, your body is just a manifestation of your will." Lilith said.

"So I am a celestial?" Idin asked.

Lilith shook her head.

"No thats what I am trying to tell you, you are not apart of creation, you are outside of it, but like I told you HE uses all things for his glory, you are in his creation so he used you for good, and as payment he helped you temporarily alter your form" Lilith said.

"Still not helping me much." Idin said.

Lilith sighed.

"Idin I am the guardian here now, and well." She waved her hand about. "You are messing up my prison"

She looked out at a wave, there was a bikini clad girl riding a surf board.

"See what I mean thats a damn succubus" Lilith yelled.

"Look so I needed something to look at." Idin said waving at the surfer who waved back

Lilith plopped down in the chair next to him.

"I forgot how difficult you could be." Lilith sighed.

"Look Lil, you want me gone? Kick me out, I am tired, you want me to go back to earth, why the hell should I, I've been gone what? 2, 3 thousand years, every ones gone, my family is dead, Although space travel would be cool, tell me have they colonized another star yet?" Idin asked looking at Lilith.

"Idin they haven't gone back to the moon." Lilith said.

"Damn, another Apocalypse? Was it global warming, I knew it was gonna be the warming thing, or was it the bees all the bees died right?" Idin asked leaning back in his chair.

"Idin that is what I am trying to tell you, this is supposed to be torture, time is different here, you have only been chasing Abaddon for 14 years." Lilith said.

"Bullshit." Idin looked over at her shocked.

Elizabeth.

Lillian had gone out on the town leaving them to their slumber party, Mom had returned having brought them pizza, Sunny had been with her, Mom had quickly gone to bed but Sunny stayed up with them.

"Oh god give me another slice." Sunny moaned as she played with the controller.

I put two slices on her plate and handed them too her.

"There is no way you are not cheating." Shannon squealed throwing down her control.

The screen having just announced "head shot" for the 10 time.

"What can I say I am one deadly women." Sunny said taking a bite of her pizza.

I went to grab Shannons controller, Sunny rubbed her belly.

"Little guys hyper today." Sunny groaned.

Shannon and I both ran over.

"Can we feel?" We both said in unison.

"Um sure." We both squealed and put our hands on her belly.

"When are you due?" Shannon asked.

"Not soon enough." Sunny sighed.

"That so awesome I want to have a bunch of kids" Shannon said.

I saw something like sadness pass over Sunny face but she hid it and smiled.

"I am sure you will." Sunny said.

"I Can't believe you and Lillian are sisters, you guys are like night and day." Shannon said.

"Yeah I was always a black sheep in the family" Sunny laughed.

I turned back to the game.

"Shannon this is how you beat Sunny." I said.

"Sorry babe I gotta get home before the hubby starts wondering where I ran off to, he gets mad when I wander the night seeking my next meal." Sunny said standing.

"Ahhhhhh" I said.

"Sorry, maybe Ill swing by tomorrow, some for the road." Sunny said grabbing one of the pizza boxes.

We both watched her waddle out of the apartment.

"God your family is sooooooo cool." Shannon said sadly.

"Hey I think of you as family." I Said.

She nodded.

"Thanks Lizzy your always so nice to me." Shannon said.

I smiled at her, she was my responsibility, I had to protect the weak from the strong I thought as I shook my head.

"Hey spring break is coming up, Mom said I can pick where we go, so where would you like to go?" I asked.

"I dunno." Shannon said.

"Come on lets look." I said as I grabbed her hand.

We went to the wall of fake windows that was showing the sky line, I grabbed the remote and changed the input.

"Fiji?" I asked.

We both shook our heads.

"Australia?" I asked.

"oooh maybe." Shannon said.

"New York." I said

"Naw we went there when we were elementary" Shannon said

"Alaska?" I asked.

"oh no too cold." Shannon said.

"Ireland." I asked.

"OH maybe." Shannon said

"London?" I asked.

"Ooh that would be neat." Shannon said

"Lizzy, how come your dad had all these place around the world?" Shannon asked.

"Business I guess." I said looking down.

"So um that's Ireland, London and Australia, is that all the choices?" Shannon asked.

"Yeah there are at least 20 more but Mom wont let us go there, even with Kei coming, too dangerous." I said.

"But Kei's like uber martial arts chick." Shannon said.

"I know right." I said rubbing my face where Kei had last knocked me out.

And we both giggled, Kei was teaching us both how to fight, and we both ended up getting our asses kicked, Shannon more though.

We both heard the lock open on the door, Lillian and Kei stepped in, I knew what kind of business they had been attending to, Kei was Lillian's chief enforcer, her right hand, Lillian smiled at us and Kei just stared.

"OH" I said and nudged Shannon.

We both bowed to Kei.

"Sifu." We said in unison.

She return the bow and Lillian snorted.

"They are just little girls Kei." Lillian said shaking her head.

"What are you two up to?" Kei asked

"Picking vacation spots for spring break." I said.

"When is that?" Kei asked.

"Three months" Shannon said.

"Oh perhaps you should not be rushing it, I mean um what if Shannon's parents said no." Kei said.

I saw Lillian shoot her a frown and my suspicion grew, Kei just shrugged at Lillian.

"My parents are eager to have me gone." Shannon said frowning

"Well its late and I must retire." Lillian said nodding to all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.