Fembot Not - Continued - Cover

Fembot Not - Continued

Copyright© 2010 by Swara

Confrontation

Science Fiction Sex Story: Confrontation - Based on Hungry Guy's 'Fembot' and 'Fembot NOT' stories. In a world where human women are in low demand and every guy has a fembot on his arm Carol becomes so desperate she poses as a fembot, with disasterous results. This follows the story of Justin, Aerith and Carol just after Carol's rescue

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Robot   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The next morning Carol awoke to Aerith gently lifting her out of the crate, she carried Carol upstairs to the master bathroom and laid her in an already filled tub. Aerith grabbed a glass of cool water and held it to Carol's lips; after she had sipped about half of it Aerith took the glass away and began washing Carol's body.

Carol reached up and stopped Aerith's arm, "I can do that..."

Aerith easily pulled her arm out of Carol's weak grasp and smiled before going back to washing, "I know you can, but Master is out putting up flyers and ads to rent out Ted's old house and before he left he told me to check your hydration levels and get you cleaned up, since he told me to clean you instead of telling me to tell you to get cleaned up this is what I believe he wanted."

Carol sighed, 'seems perfectly reasonable from a machine's standpoint, ' she thought. "What about my hydration levels? How am I doing today?"

The next thing Carol knew, Aerith's mouth was covering hers and there was a strange tongue dancing with her own, one of Aerith's hands dropped down and began gently massaging Carol's clit. Carol slowly let out the gasp she had taken in when Aerith kissed her as the feelings between her legs took over. Aerith pulled back and her eyes became unfocused for a moment as Carol recovered from the shock of being kissed and masturbated by a woman for the first time, the fact that Aerith was a fembot and not a human woman had yet to register in her mind.

Aerith's eyes refocused on Carol, "Hydration levels are ninety-eight percent of normal for a woman your size," she said, smiling. "The next step is taking care of those atrophied muscles," she said as she kissed the recovering woman again, her hand seeking out Carol's swollen clit once more.


Justin was driving back to his house after posting all the fliers Aerith had made when a thought occurred to him, minutes later he found himself walking into the Shinra fembot store that he had won Aerith from.

The man who greeted him was the same guy he filled out the paperwork for Aerith with, however, the last time the man had been very clean cut and professional; though he still looked professional his posture and the look on his face made him look haggard and worn "Hello, my name is Brian. How can I help you today sir?"

Justin thought for a moment before answering, "I have recently become the owner of a very interesting fembot from your company and I would like to ask a few questions about her."

"By all means," Brian smiled, "what's the name of the model?"

"Carol."

Brian's eyes went wide, "C-Carol?"

"Yes, she seems to have some advanced features to make her more realistic and I'd like to get some more information on the model so I can better take care of her."

Brian looked over to the fembot that was the receptionist and waved her towards the only other customers in the store, then turning back to Justin "Right this way sir please step into my office and I'll get you the information you're looking for."

Justin followed Brian into the office and sat down in one of the chairs in front of Brian's desk.

"Before I get you the information you're looking for I want to make you an offer to buy Carol back. I think $200,000 is a f..."

"Half a million no less," said Justin glaring at Brian.

"Ha ... Half a million!" Brian sputtered, recovering quickly he said, "Carol's model isn't worth half that much mayb..."

"$500,000 or no deal, take it or leave it."

Brian hung his head in defeat it would severely tax his savings but he needed to get his sister back. "Ok ... bring the fembot here tomorrow and I'll have the money ready for you.

"No."

Brian's head snapped up to look at Justin. "But... ?"

Justin was furious by this point and nearly growled at Brian, "From your reaction to her name to the fact you were willing to put up a half a million dollars to get her back I know that you had something to do with selling this woman into slavery!"

Brian stared at Justin in shock; it was obvious that he knew Carol wasn't a fembot at all. He slumped back in his seat, unable to look Justin in the eye, "She's ... She's my sister ... she wanted a man so badly that I suggested she present herself as a fembot. We never charged the guy who 'bought' her because we figured that either it would be too much for her and she would leave or that he would quickly figure out she wasn't really a fembot. To be honest this is the first time I've heard anything about her in more than a year, I'd begun to fear that the guy who 'purchased' her had been unhappy with Carol and disposed of her."

"Your little scheme damn near killed her! You severely underestimated Carol's submissive nature and when her owner put her into a shipping crate bound for Japan and left her for three days with no food or water she almost died!" Justin realized he was nearly shouting and continued in a lower voice, "My fembot is taking care of Carol at my house while she recovers from the dehydration and starvation. I purchased her as a fembot from the asshole who owned her at great personal expense and I intend to use her as such until I feel her debt to me is paid. If she decides to contact you once she is recovered I won't stop her but if she doesn't all you can do is take solace in the fact that she is alive, well and being taken care of. I don't think I need to remind you of how much trouble you would be in if this story ever got out, have a nice day you worthless piece of shit." Justin stood up and left the room, slamming the door behind him hard enough to knock a couple of Brian's certificates off the wall.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.