The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon - Cover

The Dangers of Flirting With Other Men on Your Honeymoon

Copyright© 2010 by Vulgus

Forward

Erotica Sex Story: Forward - A young couple flies to Jamaica for their honeymoon. Things go terribly wrong on their second night on the island when the young bride spends most of the evening dancing with the wrong man. This is a dark story. There is love. But it is not a romance novel. If you do not enjoy this type of fiction please move on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

First I would like to say that I do not advocate violence. Not violence against women, men or animals. I have never struck a woman or taken a woman against her will and I never will. I never treat a woman with anything but respect as an equal. Nor do I hunt or fish. I do not believe in killing small animals for pleasure and it disturbs me that so many of my supposedly civilized species do. I am entitled to feel that way having spent two years in combat in Vietnam. I do, however, like so many other reasonably well adjusted adults, as contrary as it may seem, enjoy reading and writing escapist fiction such as this and many of the other stories that I have written.

This is a kinky, twisted story containing perversions that the average reader is apt to find objectionable. Please don't read it if you're bothered by this type of fiction. The story codes are very clear. This story contains subject matter that many people find offensive. If you are one of those people please move along. There is nothing to see here. I am really tired of those anonymous emails from people who read stories that are clearly marked as containing elements they find objectionable and then writing some vitriolic missive without even having the balls to provide a return address so that I can respond. Don't read it if you know it contains subject matter that offends you.

This is important. It's a very simple concept. It springs from the Constitution of the United States. EVERYTHING WRITTEN NEED NOT APPEAL TO YOU. It's called freedom of speech. If you are so utterly arrogant that you believe everything written must carry your seal of approval it's time you became reacquainted with reality. No one is that special. If you don't like this sort of story don't read it. Believe it or not there are some very normal people out there who find this sort of escapist fiction entertaining.

Having said all of that, and probably pissed off some very nice people, I hope that the few people remaining enjoy the story. Just remember, it's fiction. No animals were harmed in the making of this story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.