Teacher's Candy - Cover

Teacher's Candy

Copyright© 2010 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mr. Dixon had a disruptive girl in his class who just wouldn't stop talking no matter how often he told her. In desperation, he joked how he would discipline her and surprisingly she was all for it. He had no idea it was the start of a magnificent life transformation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Spanking   Anal Sex  

The next day I spanked and fucked Candy and Valerie on my teacher's desk. Candy was finally quiet during class now. She knew if she wanted to get the spanking and fucking her young teenage body desired she had to behave properly.

I did the same with Candy and Valerie after class all next week. I was giving the paddle and my cock to two high school girls.

What a three weeks!


On Monday, the class emptied except for two girls, Candy and Valerie. Candy closed and locked the door as normal since her desk was closest to the door. As soon as that housekeeping issue was taken care of, the girls shed their clothes and I took mine off. I also took Valerie's paddle out of my desk drawer. I kept it now and used it on both girls.

I pushed my teacher's chair away and cleared off my desk. I kept my teacher's desk much cleaner than I used to do. I didn't want to spend too much time clearing it off.

Both girls leaned down and put their upper halves on the desk and prominently displayed their asses for my paddling and fucking pleasure.

I smacked Candy's left cheek. She moaned out. I smacked her right cheek. She moaned out.

I smacked Valerie's left cheek.

"Thank you, Master," she responded.

I smacked Valerie's right cheek.

"Thank you, Master," she responded.

I made each girl's ass a nice rosy red just like all three of us liked it. Three weeks ago I never would have expected that I would like seeing a girl's ass so raw and red but because Candy, and now Valerie, liked it so much, I liked it too.

I pushed my cock into Candy's cunt and fucked her for several minutes before taking a turn in Valerie's cunt. Both girls moaned appreciatively.

I pulled out of Valerie's cunt and forced my cock into her ass.

"Ooooh, Master!" she moaned. "Yes, Master."

I started to thrust and the unexpected happened. Candy, without permission, got up and walked over by the front door. She just stood there.

"What are you doing?" I said with displeasure in my voice but continued pleasure from my cock as I didn't stop fucking Valerie's ass.

"It is time for your appointment."

"What appointment?"

"The appointment I set up for you."

I rammed my cock deep in Valerie's ass and stopped.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I said angrily.

"You will have a visitor any moment. I told her to come at this time."

"You did what? Into the corner!" I pointed.

Candy shook her head. Of all the nerve. I would show her what obedience looked like!

I was about to pull out of Valerie's ass when the door swung open. I didn't notice Candy unlock the door which meant she didn't lock the door in the first place.

"Oh god!" said the reddish-haired woman, looking over at my desk with naked Valerie lying mostly on top of it and I standing behind the student obviously fucking her.

It was Bethany. She was a shapely teacher about 30 years of age.

Bethany took a few hesitant steps in.

Candy closed the door behind the woman. Bethany turned to the sound of the click. This time Candy locked the door.

"Did you see what Mr. Dixon did to me?" Candy said, softly. She turned around and displayed her red ass...

"He did?" Bethany said and looked over at me.

"And to Valerie too."

"He did?"

"Yes, come and see."

"I..." Bethany hesitated.

"I know you want to," Candy said.

"Candy..." Bethany said. She apparently had Candy in one of her classes.

"I can tell. It's in your eyes. You're one of us," said Candy.

I just stood in shock, ass deep in Valerie. I wasn't sure what was transpiring.

"Come," said Candy. She took Bethany's hand and pulled.

Bethany didn't move so Candy pulled harder. Bethany took a couple of faltering steps forward then dug in.

"Mr. Dixon?" Candy asked. "Would it be okay if Valerie helped me?"

"Uh... ," I said.

Candy said, "Would you show her your paddle?"

I held it up.

Bethany swooned or it seemed like it. Her legs became weak. Candy pulled her forward.

I took my cock out of Valerie and instructed, "Help Candy."

"Yes, Master," Valerie said.

"My Master," Bethany said softly. She looked into my eyes

I stared back at Bethany. Was she a submissive too?

Valerie helped Candy walk a suddenly wobbly legged Bethany over to me.

Bethany and I stared at each other. I didn't know what to say. Bethany abruptly looked down as if she shouldn't look at me. I knew she could now stare at my still hard cock.

"Shall we prepare her, Mr. Dixon?" asked Candy.

"Prepare her?"

"For her spanking."

Bethany spoke almost inaudibly. "Please, my master."

There was no way to take what she said as "Please, my master, don't do this." It wasn't what she said it.

I said with more authority. "Yes, prepare her."

"Yes, Mr. Dixon," said Candy with enthusiasm.

"Yes, Master," Valerie said.

The two high school girls undressed the teacher.

Bethany's tits surprised me. Not that they were small. I didn't care about size. It was that her nipples were pierced each with a gold ring.

"Candy?" I asked. "How ... how did you know about her?"

"I sometimes saw the outline of these," Candy said. She lifted each nipple ring. "You can see them if you're alert for them."

"So that made you think she was like you?"

"She showed other signs but I didn't know for sure until she didn't wear a bra one day and wore a thin blouse. It still wasn't very noticeable but I look at the tits of other girls, so I could tell. These are ordinary rings. These are meant to be chained."

"Oh god," Bethany moaned. "I had hoped a boy in class would notice. I had no idea you would notice, Candy."

I said, "You wouldn't be happy with a teen boy as your master. It was kismet. You were drawn to me through Candy."

Bethany was only in her panties now. She began to cry. "I thought I was too old. I thought I would never find my master. I have saved myself for you, my Master. It has been hard but I have not given myself to any other man."

My jaw dropped. Bethany was a virgin. A 30-year old virgin.

"I ... you have done well, Bethany."

"Thank you, my Master."

The girls completed stripping Bethany.

Candy asked, "Shall we place her over your desk?"

I nodded.

Candy and Valerie pulled her over and pushed her front side down.

Candy said, "Grip the other side of the desk."

"Yes, thank you, Candy," Bethany said sweetly.

I said, "Let's get this ass nicely warmed up before I fuck it."

I got in position and swung the paddle at her ass. There was a loud smack and Bethany cried out. She sounded like she was in pain but like with Candy and Valerie there was a difference. In the midst of the pain, there was a deeper joy, happiness, and contentment.

I slowly spanked her but each one was strong and created a loud smack. Bethany's tears were the unique mingling of pain and joy only exhibited in special females like these three. It was a shock to discover Candy's secret and now I had discovered two other girls. I wasn't naive to think it was common in women but it was obviously more common than I ever expected.

After fifteen, ass-reddening smacks I put the paddle down. Bethany's ass had a nice glow to it now.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt now. I'm going to give it what it's been waiting for all this time."

"Yes, my Master. Thank you, my Master."

I placed the tip of my cock against her cunt. Bethany gasped.

"You're very wet," I commented. "Good."

"I'm excited ... my Master. I cannot wait to give myself to you."

I believed her. Her cunt probably went from dry to soaking in moments.

I pushed my cock into her.

"My Master," she responded.

"Yes. I'm your Master now."

"Thank you, my Master. You have made me complete now. I finally have a master."

"Yes and you will come here after class each day and join Candy and Valerie."

"I will be honored to serve you, my Master."

Bethany's cunt wasn't as tight as teenage cunt but she was a shapely woman so she still had an excellent, enjoyable cunt.

I fucked her for about five minutes before stopping inside her.

"You know, I must fully claim your body if I'm to be your master." I touched my finger at her ass hole which winked in response.

"My body is finally no longer my own, my Master. My desires are whatever you desire. My pleasures are whatever gives you pleasures. If what you do to me causes pain, it gives me joy because it give you joy."

Candy had completely pegged Bethany correctly. Bethany gave complete responsibility of herself to her master.

I pulled out of her cunt, placed my cock at her ass, and pushed forward. Bethany cried out painfully but I continued on until I breached her opening and fully penetrated.

"You bring me great pleasure," I assured so Bethany would receive the pleasure she so needed.

"Thank you, my Master."

I fucked Bethany's ass and it was definitely painful to her but in the days and weeks ahead, she would get used to it. I fucked her hard and fully claimed her ass. I groaned out loudly after several minutes of pounding thrusts and came inside it.

"My Master!" she exclaimed.

"You're mine," I said.

Bethany broke out in tears of joy. She was ecstatically happy.

I pulled out and staggered back. That was good! As usual.

Bethany's ass dripped out my cum.

She got off my desk and dropped to the floor. She kissed both my feet then rose up and kissed all over my cock before taking it into her mouth and sucking on it.

I ended the afternoon fucking Valerie's cunt and ass then fucking Candy's ass and cumming in it. Bethany sat of the floor on her knees submissively and attentively watching.

I excused the girls to go home but Bethany stayed.

"You may go too," I said.

"To my apartment or your place?"

I hadn't thought of the fact that with Bethany I could continue beyond this afternoon.

"Would anyone miss you if you didn't go home?" I asked.

"No one. I live alone. If it is your desire I can move into your place."

Move in with me? Yesterday I knew her as a teaching colleague. I thought deeper. Teaching was what Bethany did but it wasn't who Bethany was. Teaching was only a way to survive. It wasn't living. For Bethany, serving her master was what it meant for her to live. I was slow to understand what it meant to be a master and understand how a submissive thought and reacted but I recognized Bethany's statement was a way for her to ask if she could move in with me without sounding like she was telling me what to do.

"You're for my pleasure," I said. "I may do what I like with you including sending you away."

Bethany sadly looked down and said, "Yes, my Master."

My answer was the proper response. If I was to be a master, I didn't think I should right out say "yes". In some ways I had to prove my worthiness to be her master. In this situation, I had to initially tell Bethany I was undecided even though I already knew my answer.

"Let's stop at your place to get a change of clothes. We can't have you wearing the same thing tomorrow at school and then we will see how you can serve me tonight at my place."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.