Helga
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Western Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Dad was a wimp. Why in the hell did he think he could make it to Texas with a cobbled together wagon train?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

My father was a wimp, a pussy, or whatever deragutory name you want to call him. He was raised in the North East by a farmer, and while he did learn to farm he never learned to take up for himself. It was pitiful really. His father owned a large farm and they were well to do. Still, even going to school the other boys often kicked my Dad's ass and he'd always run home crying to his mama.

I don't guess there was any other way he could turn out. His father was a church going man and he stressed Tom shouldn't lower himself to fighting with the other children. Tom didn't have to lower himself, the other boys did all the lowering required by knocking him down and kicking his ass.

Grandpa finally got sick of seeing Tom all stove up and he let his farm hands know which boys had given Tom the business and also told them about the dollar they'd get for making things right. Soon enough Tom didn't have much to worry about. After the biggest bully in school gave him a minor whipping Grandpa raised the ante on retribution and five dollars bought the bully two broken arms and a couple of black eyes that were real beauties. He also had to have a nut-ectomy for the testicle that was severly ruptured in the fracas. This changed the attitude of most of the bulliess toward Tom. They pretty much spent the rest of their schoolyard careers in mortal terror of getting crossways with Tom.

Tom was left out of the loop for the details and wrongly thought his mild mannered ways were the cause of everyone trying to get along with him afterwards. He finished school, was set up on a small farm by Grandpa and he showed his real talent there. His crops paid off handsomly and before he turned twenty-one he had plenty of money to catch a beautiful wife. They had a baby, me, almost right away and the farm kept doing well.

Everything rocked along nicely for the next fifteen years. I'll admit I started the one room school as a pussy in the making myself. Yes, I was wimpish from the getgo, but Tom, my father, harkened back to his own youth and gave me advice from his own experience. The trouble was his experience didn't mean shit since he never cottoned to what had stopped his harrassment. Luckily for me, I'd taken after my mother more than after Tom, my Dad.

My mother was a tall woman along with being a beautiful one and it was obvious from the start I was going to be tall myself. Tom wasn't so tall, but he was broad and muscular and the chores I was assigned tended to make my muscles bulge a little in their own right.

My first three years in the one room schoolhouse were basically a repeat of Tom's, but something happened after the forth grade since I had a little growth spurt. Starting with my fifth grade year I was taller and broader than most of he boys in school at any grade level.

I'll never forget the day Wilbur Frankston, three years older than me, thought it would be fun to give me a dose of shit. Wilbur wasn't a small boy, but he wasn't in my league at all. He picked a fight with me after he'd spent the day bragging about the lessons his father had paid for from a real fighting man.

Too bad for Wilbur his lessons hadn't included sizing up your opponent and at that they had come from a drunk who did most of his fighting against other drunks.

Wilbur started the fight in a boxer's stance intending to pepper me with left jabs and then really let me have it with a wicked right hand. Poor Wilbur didn't have a wicked right hand and in fact he didn't have much of a left jab. I just lowered my head, charged into him, knocked him down, and then beat the ever loving shit out of Wilbur. I broke his collar bone and blacked both his eyes, knocking two of his front teeth out in the bargain. Wilbur also had the indignity to have the whole episode seen by Mrs Jenkins, the school marm.

She sent him home at once and told him not to come back before his father and mother came by to see her. The word was Wilbur got a beating after his father got the lowdown on him starting the fight. Turns out that was it for Wilbur's schooling and the word around town was Wilbur was getting most of his education from a mule's ass while he was busily plowing some of his father's land.

Hell, I was doing plenty of plowing myself by now and I was also involved in cutting and gathering hay almost daily. It didn't strain my big frame and it even made me bigger.

Ah, the leisure of youth. It all came crashing down around my ears soon enough. Once this year's crops were in my Dad sold the farm, bought two Connestoga wagons and loaded us up for a trip to Texas to stay. The war was just now over and it was said us yankees had it made if we'd just move down south and take over. Maybe, but I remembered no battle in the civil war had ever been won by the North in Texas. Still, it was Tom's decision and I dutifully spent my time packing and repacking the wagons until they suited my mother.

We weren't involved in a wagon train or anything similar. We did go along with four other families and there was one man who'd been that way before and he was putatively our leader. I didn't really care about the details. I was armed and dangerous now. Tom had looked around and bought weapons for all of us. My mother had two peperbox pistols she carried on her person and Tom had bought me a double holster with a 44-40 for each one. He also bought a Henery rifle for himself and one for me.

The best thing he bought was plenty of ammunition. He turned me loose to practice up and I did it. It didn't take long to learn to use the Henry but the pistols were another thing. Not only did I need to learn to hit what I was shooting at, I realized, whether Tom did or not I'd have to be able to get the pistols out fast. Hell, it was fun to practice and I did plenty of it. Mostly I practiced my fast draw, but I actually shot enough rounds to get good with my aim too.

Dad, Tom, was expecting a lot more trouble on the way than ever came about. We did have one incident where four of the former rebels tried to hold us up on the road. We'd been traveling for about a week before it came. Our wagons happened to be in the lead that day and I was driving the first in line. I had already noticed I couldn't get my pistol out with any speed from sitting in the wagon's seat so naturally I had one in my lap.

We were driving along the road, fairly slowly, and a tree fell down into the road from the woods on the side. It blocked out path and I pulled the team to a halt just as four men rode out of the woods and approached our wagon. I took it as a slight insult when the leader looked at me and dismissed me as no problem. When his had dropped to his pistol I raised my from my lapt and shot him squarely in the chest. It worked so well I shot the other three too. My first two shots were dead center and the men fell off their horses right away. The other two were moving by this time but I got one in the shoulder and the other in the hip. They dropped their weapons at once and put their hands up.

Tom came racing back to the front, where he should have been all along if you asked me, and started nearly screaming questions at me. I told him what had happened and he looked at me and said.

"But you've killed two me."

"I'd have killed four if they hadn't moved so on their horses," I said.

"What? What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean I shot the other two too, but their horses moving around spoiled my aim," I said.

"Give me those guns right now. I should have known better than to let you have them in the first place," he said.

"The only way you'll get these guns away from me is to pry them out of my cold dead fingers. Why don't you look around and see what was happening before you look for a reason to blame it on me?"

"He's right, Tom." These men intended to rob us and if Jack hadn't acted as he did they'd have done it. In the first place what were you doing in the rear while you should have been in the lead making sure we were safe. I've known for years your were a dandified fool, but I've never brought it up before. You decided to take us on this dangerous jorney and you wasted your time in the rear letting your son take care of your family. I'll shoot you myself if you try to take the guns away from him. And where is the supposed leader of this fiasco? I guess he's at the rear still hiding."

"We'll talk about this later, Helen. I've got to get down and see if I can help these two men your son shot," Tom said.

"No you don't," I said as I pulled my other pistol and shot them both dead center of their heads.

"What have you done?" Tom asked.

"I've made sure we don't have live enemies behind us. You really need to pull your head out of your ass and understand we ain't driving to a Sunday Church Meeting. There are going to be outlaws all along this road and I'm not letting them rob us and rape Mom no matter how stupid you act," I said, and then got down off the wagon seat to go and strip the bodies. I got a gunbelt and a .36 Patterson off each of the dead men and they also had a sharps rifle each in saddle scabbards. I gathered the horses and tied them to the back of our wagon just about the time Mose Jackson rode up.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"I just had to kill the men who were going to rob us is all," I said.

"How did you know they were going to rob us?" he asked.

"My first hint was when they dropped that tree in the front of the wagons."

"Why I had them do that," he said, and I just drew my pistol and shot him in the knee. The bullet kept on going and stung his horse on the ass and the rodeo was on, for a little while at leasts. In the mean time, while still trying to keep his seat he reached for his pistol and so I shot him in the chest this time. The horse won shortly after that and Mose was lying in the road while I caught and settled his horse. Then I picked up his pistol from where he'd dropped it."

My father came right back up and started in on my ass again then. I put my pistol back in its holster and then knocked fire from his ass. Actually I hit him right on the end of his nose and he hit the ground on his back right away. I didn't even say a word to him. I now knew he was a fool and didn't really want to have much to do with him any more. I finished stripping Mose's body and dragged him over into the woods at the side of the road.

The rest of the men from the other wagons walked up then and there was quite a discussion. When it came out that the men had dropped the tree in front of our wagons and I'd killed the four robbers and then I told them what Mose had said about him telling them to do it the man in the last wagon turned around and kicked Mose right in the ribs.

"I always thought it was a little funny him saying he could lead us and not having a single man with him. You proably saved us all," a man from the last wagon said.

"What happend to your paw?" he asked.

"I got tired of him telling me I shouldn't have done a thing about it. I hate to say it, but paw has always been a little slow on the uptake. He don't have sense enough to see what's gonig on and naturally he thinks I don't either. I'm tired of his shit and I think I've had about all of it I'm gonna take. I do know one thing, I'm not going to let his dumb ass get me and my mother killed. I guess she can keep him around for a pet if he minds his manners, but if he don't, I'll leave him laying naked in the roadside woods just like I'm doing these others."

"I don't mean to be talking bad about your fathr son, but that's the impression I got from him the first time we talked about going to Texas."

"Well, I do owe him thanks for getting me started, but he's about worn out the thanks I owe him by now. I don't know what he thinks about during the day, but he damned sure don't pay any attention to what's going on in front of his eyes." I said.

"Well, do you want to put him in your wagon now?" one of the men asked.

"I'll ask my mother," I said, and then I did. She made a place for him and the others helped me get him inside.

We traveled on about four more miles and then pulled off into a clearing and set up camp for the night. Mother cooked supper and then took Dad a plate. She came back out to sit beside me and eat.

"Jake, you're going to have to be more careful around Tom from now on. He was cursing you when I put him to bed and he kept saying he was going to kill you the first chance he got," Mother told me.

"Where are your pepperboxes?" I asked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.