Could It Happen? - Cover

Could It Happen?

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 2

The elections were held and the voter turnout was an all time high. The proposed amendments to the constitution were all easily approved much to the surprise of the liberal media and the career politicians who were not in favor of them. Most of the incumbent Senators and Representatives were not re-elected. Realtors in Washington D.C. were licking their chops as to what this transition would mean for them in the way of new business.

Hal met with the President elect to discuss the specifics of the inauguration and the transition. It was agreed that the inauguration would be held in ten days and without much of the pomp and pageantry that had been the hallmark of past inaugurations. The President-elect impressed Hal with his sincerity and wanting to get on with the business of governing this great country. Hal was thanked for his stewardship of the country during these past eight weeks and was told there were no plans to rescind any of the executive orders he had issued. He was further informed that his counsel on other matters would be asked for in the future and for him not to be hesitant to offer it when he thought the government was going in the wrong direction. Hal had a good feeling of where the country would be heading under the leadership of this new President.

The weather for the inauguration could not have been nicer. A bright sunny day with the temperature in the high sixties was the forecast. Per tradition the President-elect and his wife met with Hal at the White House and he accompanied them to the Capital Building in the Presidential limousine. About half-way there the President-elect asked that the vehicle come to a stop. He and his wife exited the vehicle and decided to walk the rest of the way. The President-elect asked Hal to walk with them but Hal declined citing that this was the new President’s day and Hal did not want to take away from it. The throngs of people lining the route applauded as the new President and his wife walked and waived at them. Everyone had a good feeling this day and were proud to be Americans.

After the inauguration ceremony Hal quietly slipped away and went to his quarters. He was invited to attend the inauguration balls that were being held that evening. Hal thanked the President for the invitation but was non-committal if he would attend. Hal knew he wasn’t going to go to any of the balls and would watch the events on television from his quarters.

What he really wanted was to watch was the six o’clock news. His current lover was going to be the news anchor as the regular news anchor had been in field all day reporting and commenting on the inaugural events. She had called Hal to tell him and was excited that she had been given this assignment.

In watching her doing the news Hal thought that if she was the permanent news anchor it was a given that her attractiveness would increase the ratings. Men would make sure to tune in to the news if only to watch her. Because she was sitting as she was doing the news he couldn’t tell if she was wearing a skirt or pants. She did have on a high neck black jacket that unfortunately hid two of her finer assets. Her blond hair cascaded along both sides of her very beautiful face. She was something he thought and he was a very lucky man.

One of the perks in being a four-star general was the staff that was assigned to him. An enlisted aide took care of keeping the house in tip top shape as well as the General’s clothing. A cook was assigned to prepare Hal’s meals but because of Hal’s schedule, Hal asked the cook to prepare the meals and leave them in the refrigerator. Hal would re-heat the meals in the micro when he wanted to eat. Of course if Hal was having guests over for a dinner party the cook as well as other enlisted personnel where there to lend their assistance.

Hal hadn’t eaten dinner but was snacking on some chips as he was waiting for his lover. She had said she would join him as soon as the news broadcast was concluded. The table was set and the wine was chilled. All that Hal needed to do was to push some buttons on the micro and light some candles. It had been twenty one days since Hal had been intimate with his lover but as he joked to himself, “Who’s counting?” Hal knew he was counting and hoped she was as well. He had taken a Cialis pill just to make sure he could perform to her high standards.

While waiting for her he remembered one of the times they had gone out to a restaurant for an evening meal. Because of wanting to keep their relationship secret from the public they would go to restaurants that were on the outskirts of Washington D.C. They would each wear a disguise to avoid being recognized. Hal would put on dark horn rimmed tinted eyeglasses. She would also wear the same type of glasses but in addition would wear one of three different colored wigs she owned. The colors of the wigs were red, auburn and raven. Because of how these wigs altered her appearance it was like he was dating a different beautiful woman each time she wore a wig.

One time while they were dining she became playful and started teasing him. She would put her hand under the table on his thigh and then slowly caress him moving her hand up to his manhood. He tried to reciprocate with her but she would not permit him. When they left the restaurant and where in her automobile he pulled her into his arms and gave her a kiss. His hand went right up between her thighs under short skirt where he found her to be wet. He gathered some moisture from her on his fingers and started playing with her clit. She pulled down his zipper and proceeded to give him a hand job. He knew that he gave her an orgasm because of how she moaned and thrashed around. She found a cloth under the car seat to capture his discharge. They both knew they acted like teenagers and neither one cared that they did. When they were back at his quarters they continued to make love but in a comfortable setting and at a more leisurely pace.

Hal came out of his thoughts when he heard the slight moaning of the electric garage door opener opening and then closing of the garage door which signaled her arrival. She walked into the kitchen and he could see it was a tight black skirt that was the remainder of her outfit she was wearing when she was on television.

As he walked up to her he said, “You were great in doing the news. If you were nervous you didn’t show it.”

“Thanks, I really was nervous and I still am shaking a little bit.”

He took her into his arms and gave her a kiss. He had intended the kiss to be a short one but she felt so good in his arms and responded to him that the there now was passion in the kiss and it was rapidly increasing. His hands dropped and grasped her fine bottom while their tongues did battle. He found the button tab on her skirt and released it. The both heard the hiss of the zipper as he pulled it down which caused her skirt to fall to her feet.

Since she wasn’t wearing panties his hands now were grasping the warm skin of her firm buttocks. This sensation from his brain was sent to his manliness which caused it to go into full erection.

Her hand dropped in between them and grasped his erect shaft. She broke the kiss and said, “I can see you missed me. To be quite honest I missed you as well so let’s have a late dinner.” She turned to walk to the bedroom with her hands unbuttoning her jacket.

Hal followed her enjoying the site of her buttocks undulating from side to side while his hands were unbuttoning his shirt and then undoing his pants. At the side of the bed she turned and opened her arms for him. He moved into her arms and gave her a kiss as they both lowered themselves to the bed.

When the kiss ended he bent to capture one of her nipples with his lips and he softly gnawed on it and then on the other. Her hands where on his head lightly entangled in his short hair. His lips moved down her body and they both knew where he was headed. She moved her thighs apart to give him full access to her most intimate spot. Besides the scent of her arousal Hal could also catch the scent of her perfume which she must have put there in anticipation of his visiting there.

As his tongue licked at her slit he could taste her slight moisture that had developed. When he concentrated on her clit, she gave a low moan and with her hands put pressure on his head to maintain him at this most sensitive place. Her thighs closed on his head to further keep him in this position. He could feel the pressure she was exerting and this further encouraged him to continue in his efforts. That he could excite her this much only served to further excite him. The absence of most of her pubic hair and the swollen lips of her slit enhanced his worshipping of her in this manner.

He could tell from her actions that she was having orgasms. She would freeze and exert more pressure on his head and then relax so he could continue to worship her. She told him he was doing things just right. He loved seeing her get this excited and apparently she loved what he was doing.

Her comments of “Oh my god... , that’s it... , again, again... ,” and finally, “I can’t take anymore,” confirmed this conclusion.

Finally after sometime had transpired she released the pressure on his head with her thighs and motioned him to come up to her. When he was along side her she licked her juices from around his lips and kissed him tasting her juices on his tongue. She thanked him and praised him for the fine lover he was.

With her heartbeat slowly returning to normal she gave him another kiss and raised herself in order to move one of her legs over his hips. She reached and grasped him and slowly impaled herself on his shaft. Her hips slowly lowered herself on him until he was fully seated in her. Once that was accomplished her hips went into the age old motion of making love.

Her arms were braced on his chest while his hands were cupping her breasts with his thumbs lightly pinching her nipples. When he did this she increased the motion of her hips and threw her head back. If the pressure on her nipples were released she would drop down to kiss him, stop her hip movements but use her internal muscles to milk his shaft. She was an unrestrained sex partner who knows all the intricacies of making love to the fullest.

Hal tried to hold out as long as he could but her actions as well as the warmth and wetness he felt on his shaft made it a losing battle. He told her he was going to come and in a short time thereafter he was spewing his warm sperm into her. Judging from her reaction he thought that she had an orgasm when he did this. She collapsed lying on top of him with her lips ever so slightly nibbling on one of his ears.

His comment of, “Woman, you are going to be the death of me yet!” elicited a giggle from her.

She said, “You are no slouch at what you were doing. I am not ashamed to say that I love it when you make love to me. I did miss you when I wasn’t with you. I am glad you are back.”

They just lay in each others arms. One of Hal’s arms was lightly going up and down her back lightly caressing her. Every so often he would give one of her buttocks a squeeze. When his hand stopped to explore in between her buttocks that’s all it took for the Cialis to do its thing. He was ready and this time he made love to her in the classic missionary position. Her heels pressed on his buttocks while arms encircled him bringing his lips to her lips. Her hips were in motion complementing his movements. When he again spewed himself into her he could feel her internal muscles milking him. As they came down from their high they slowly drifted into sleep.

She was first to wake up next morning. She had showered but hadn’t dressed yet and was sitting looking into a mirror putting on her make-up when Hal awoke and saw her. He went to the bathroom and took care of his morning business. He left the bathroom and coming back into the bedroom stood behind her.

As she was putting on her eye make she looked up at him in the mirror. “Like what you see?”

“You know I do. I could look at you all day.”

He had placed his hands on her shoulders and now they were slowly sliding down to her breasts.”

“We don’t have time for that. I have a report to give on the morning news.”

His erection was pressing against her back as his hands were lightly pinching her nipples.

She continued to look at him in the mirror and then she put down the make-up she was holding and said, “Oh what the heck, an erection is a terrible thing to waste. I can always redo my lipstick.”

She turned around and slid her lips over his shaft. Looking into his eyes while she was giving him head was a definite turn on. Her cool hands were caressing his testicles. These sensations along with her gazing into his eyes resulted in him rapidly achieving his orgasm. Not a drop was spilled as she swallowed it all.

“That should hold you till this evening. Now let me be as I can’t be late”

Hal had some time before he had to dress so he went back and lay on his bed. He watched her finish putting on her make-up and then get dressed. It was an erotic picture and he wondered if he was getting strong feelings for her. He admitted to himself that he really missed her when she wasn’t with him.

After she left for the television studio he showered, shaved and dressed. His driver took him to his office at the Pentagon.

He was at his desk reading various intelligence reports when his aide came in to Hal’s office.

“Sir the President’s Chief of Staff called to say that the President wants to receive a briefing from you next week.”

“You know the drill, schedule the usual people and have them give me their presentations two days before.”

“Sir, that’s not what the President wants. The Chief of Staff said the President wants to speak to with you one on one with no formal presentation.”

“Okay, put this meeting on my schedule. Tell the department heads I want to speak individually with them two days before about what are the most pressing things in their area of responsibility and what their suggestions are. I don’t want formal presentations just some no bull-shit one on ones.”

Hal went back to reading his reports. One report he was interested in was how the reservists who were doing their two weeks of active duty were effecting the infiltration of illegal aliens occurring on our southern border. The report was very favorable. The units that were either air or land mobile were having the greatest effect. Their mobility coupled with their night vision capability and body heat seeking detection instruments had reduced the infiltration to almost zero. Mexico was also making a solid effort also to curtail this flow of illegals and drugs into our country.

What bothered Hal was the current debate going on as to if ammunition was to be issued to the reservist and what power they would have to detain anyone they caught entering the country illegally. Expressed was the fear that if a reservist would shoot and kill someone this would result in unfavorable publicity for the military.

This was a no-brainer for Hal. What was being overlooked was that there were some dangerous people and drugs coming in from Mexico. The reservists should be able to defend themselves if necessary. If they couldn’t detain these people then what were they going to do, act as a tour guide and give these illegals directions on where to go? Hal wrote a response order to this report stating that the reservists will carry weapons and ammunitions and that they will have the power to detain these people when apprehended. He asked his secretary to connect him to the Attorney General so he could explain his reasoning for this decision.

Later that evening after some great sex he told his lover about this meeting with the President next week.

“What are you going to tell him?”

“I don’t know as it depends on what he asks. I will say this, I will tell him what I think on a given subject with no holds barred. He did ask me to give it straight to him so I will.”

“Good luck on that, now how about if I ask you to give it straight to me?”

He mounted her and he did give it to her straight, right where she wanted it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.