Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"Oh!" I was surprised by Jay when I opened the bathroom door. He was leaning against the wall next to it and he smiled happily when he saw me.

"Hey, beautiful!" He pushed himself off the wall.

"Hi," I smiled back at him but I felt a little confused. "Uh, are you waiting to use the bathroom?" I asked him. "Sorry I took so long, but..."

"No, I was waiting for you," he shook his head. "Where you going?"

"Downstairs."

"Let's hang out some more."

"Nah, I need to talk to your sister." I gave Jay an apologetic smile.

"You can talk to her later," he said and dropped his voice. "You wanna get high again?

"Oh, I better not," I giggled and shook my head.

"Um, okay," Jay licked his lips. "You wanna see my web site? I got a really tits Friendster page."

"Maybe later," I said, still standing in the bathroom doorway. "I better go downstairs."

"Please? We could play with Bob. You wanna feed him?"

"Jay..." I smiled.

"Just hang out with me. Come on," Jay was practically begging me. "I don't really have another girlfriend, just you."

"Just me?" I blinked at him.

"Yeah, you're so beautiful and cool and everything." He was smiling excitedly. "I never met anyone like you before."

"I gotta go find Lisa," I said as I slipped past the boy and then frowned when I realized Jay was following me down the stairs like a puppy.

"I can't wait to tell my friends about you," Jay was saying. "They're not ever gonna believe me. Can I take your picture?"

"Tell your friends?" I almost laughed, but he was totally serious.

"Not everything," he assured me with a soft voice, since we were getting towards the bottom of the stairs. "Just how awesome you are and beautiful and..."

"I'm not that beautiful." I finally laughed and I had no idea what I was supposed to do with him.

Jay was acting like he was thirteen or something. The guy was three years older than me! Except he thought I was sixteen, not fourteen, so ... God! Why me? He'd never had a blow job before, I understood that, so probably it was a pretty big deal for him having real sex and everything. But Jay sounded like he'd never even kissed a girl until today. He wasn't a bad looking guy; he must have been with someone at least once. He was going to tell me he loved me next, I could feel it coming and I wondered if the whole world was crazy like that, or if it was just something weird about me.

"Yeah you are," Jay whispered and we were passing by the living room where Steve and Minister Haven were talking to each other. It looked like the old man had a bible open and I smiled to myself, figuring Steve wasn't having much of a good time.

"Hello Ann," Mrs. Haven greeted me with a smile as I entered the kitchen. "And Jay," she smiled at her son as well. "Did you two make friends?"

"Yeah, Mom," Jay said. "We were, um ... Playing with Bob."

"He's not loose again is he?" Mrs. Haven asked with obvious concern.

"Hey!" Lisa was putting a pan in the oven and I guessed she'd been back awhile already.

"Hi." I smiled at her. "Did you go to the pharmacy and everything?"

"Yeah." Lisa scrunched up her nose and she gave me a tiny nod. "All taken care of. Are you hungry? Dinner will be awhile, you want something to snack?"

"What's Dad talking to that guy about?" Jay was asking his mom.

"Yeah, I dunno." I looked around, not wanting to sound like a pig, but I was sorta hungry. "Are there any cookies or anything?"

"Never mind about that," Mrs. Haven was washing her hands and talking to Jay. "Your father's business is his own. Do you have homework?"

"Where's your cookies, Mom?" Lisa interrupted her.

"In the cow, dear." Mrs. Haven smiled, nodding towards a big ceramic cow cookie jar thing on the counter.

"You want milk, Ann?" Jay asked me. "I'll get it for you."

"Sure," I shrugged and Jay's mom gave her son a little look, like maybe he didn't usually volunteer to do a lot of favors for people.

"Okay." Jay smiled and in truth I don't think he'd ever really taken his eyes off me.

"You must have made quite an impression," Mrs. Haven said to me as she dried her hands.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled at her.

"Ann's really cool," Jay told his mom. "Where do you guys live again?"

"Huh? Oh, Squinosha," I said and Lisa grinned at me from behind her mother's back. "It's pretty far away, I guess."

"I wish I could go there sometime," Jay said as he poured a couple glasses of milk.

"Sit down at the table," Mrs. Haven told me. "Elizabeth? Just bring the cookie jar over. I guess we can be a little informal around here."

"You sure, Mom?" Lisa laughed. "Last time I put the cookie jar on the table you spanked my butt."

"You were seven years old." Mrs. Haven pursed her lips. "And it was six o'clock in the morning."

"I didn't eat cookies for a year after that," Lisa smiled at me.

"Saved us some grocery money too," Mrs. Haven agreed with a laugh.

"Here you go, Ann." Jay put a glass of milk in front of me. "I'll get you some napkins."

"Jay, sit down now," his mom said. "I'll get some napkins for the both of you."

"So..." Lisa leaned against the counter and crossed her arms under her breasts. "Do you have a girlfriend yet, Jay?"

"Ummm..." Jay glanced at me and then looked at his mom.

"No he doesn't," Mrs. Haven answered for him. "He can finish school before he starts looking for a good woman."

"He can't have a girlfriend until he graduates?" Lisa gave her mom a look. "You're kidding, right?"

"Your father and I feel that Jay needs to focus on other things," Mrs. Haven said. "His schoolwork and his missionary activities..."

"You mean Dad doesn't want him to have any kind of social life," Lisa frowned.

"Jay is a good boy and most of the girls around here ... They have drug problems and gangs and I don't know what else," Mrs. Haven said and she reached out to stroke her son's head. "He doesn't need the temptation, Elizabeth. You should know that better than..."

Mrs. Haven didn't need to finish her thought and Jay was rolling his eyes at me, obviously feeling a little embarrassed by the discussion going on behind him. I just ate a homemade peanut butter cookie slowly, understanding why Jay was so eager to be my boyfriend. He probably came home everyday right after school, spent all weekend doing bible stuff with his dad, and dreamed of running away and joining the circus.

"I should know better than anyone, huh?" Lisa shrugged. "You sound just like Dad sometimes, Mom. You know that?"

"Elizabeth," Mrs. Haven sighed. "I didn't mean..."

"What about Ann, Mom?" Jay asked, probably because he didn't want to hear an argument. But it coulda just been an accident too.

"What about me?" I wondered before Mrs. Haven could ask her son what he was talking about.

"You're nice." He smiled at me and then looked up at his mom. "Couldn't Ann be my girlfriend?"

I felt myself blushing when he said that and I swear, Jay sounded like he was thirteen years old. I don't think he was doing it on purpose, I just think he was raised that way or something, like he tried to be grownup when he was alone with other kids like me, but around his parents ... It was weird. I had a hard time remembering that Jay was the same age as my brother David.

"Oh, well..." Mrs. Haven cleared her throat.

"I think Ann has a boyfriend," Lisa said.

"No she doesn't!" Jay frowned at his sister. "I asked her and she said she didn't." He looked at me, they all looked at me, "Right? You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

"Um ... I guess, sorta ... maybe..." I didn't want to admit that I'd been lying, mostly because I really hadn't been, but Lisa was trying to get me out of this little jam too.

"Maybe?" Jay frowned. "I really love you though."

"Oh." I swallowed hard and I felt pretty embarrassed right then.

"Jeremiah Junior! You don't say things like that." Mrs. Haven frowned at him. "You just met this girl. She's a guest in our home. Now you apologize to her."

I closed my eyes wishing it was time to go back home already. I'm sure Mrs. Haven was meaning well, but this was even worse. Being apologized to because a boy said he loved me? I wasn't sure I'd really been offended, you know? I mean, he couldn't really love me, but still ... Jay had feelings like everyone else. He just had no idea how or when to express them, I thought.

"But, Mom..." Jay whined.

"It's okay," I opened my eyes and Jay was looking down, pretty red in the face himself now.

"Apologize," Mrs. Haven insisted, "or you'll get no supper tonight, young man."

"I'm sorry, Ann," Jay said softly.

"That's okay." I forced myself to smile. "I'm just, uh ... I'm glad we're friends, right?"

"Yeah!" Jay smiled gratefully and I realized he really hadn't meant to admit he loved me, at least not in front of all of us like that.

"Good." Mrs. Haven seemed satisfied at least and the kitchen was quiet for awhile after that.

I'd pretty much lost my appetite and Lisa was biting back on her thoughts. I could see it in her face that she wasn't happy at all with the way things worked in her family. She couldn't do anything about it though, even I knew that. Whatever influence she might have had, Lisa had spent it getting away from the place seven years before. She was barely a part of the family now and Jay didn't even know her. None of them did, except maybe her mom and then only through a lot of phone calls over the years.

It made me wonder why Lisa had wanted to come back at all.

"Come on," Jay said after we'd finished our milk and cookies like a couple little kids. "I'll show you my web page."

"You mind your father," Mrs. Haven said. "Don't be a distraction, Jay. You know how he feels about that."

"We'll be quiet, Mom," Jay promised with a sigh. He must have heard that a million times, I bet. At my house, if me and my brothers weren't making enough noise our dad got suspicious.

I looked a Lisa, kind of begging for some excuse not to go wherever it was Jay wanted to take me, but she was busy looking at her mom. I had a feeling Lisa was happy to have us out of the kitchen just so she could have a little quality mother-daughter time. So to speak.

"The computer is in my dad's office," Jay explained quietly because Steve and the Minister Haven were still talking. "They won't let me have it in my room."

"Why not?" I whispered as we passed the living room into a short hallway.

"Porn!" Jay laughed. "The internet is evil, but Dad needs it for emails and stuff and I do homework with it, so..."

"So it's a necessary evil?" I giggled and Jay nodded.

We went into what looked like a den really, except it wasn't very cozy. There was a desk and a couple chairs and a lot of books, all religious stuff mostly. Like thirty different kinds of bibles and I wondered why. More pictures of Jesus, but at least He was looking up towards heaven instead of at me. The one with Him nailed to the cross was pretty gory though, I didn't like that one very much. There were family pictures on the walls as well, but none of Lisa, just Jay mostly, and some of the Minister Haven shaking hands with other old guys.

"My dad doesn't know anything about computers." Jay grinned at me. "He thinks if he turns on the no porn options and all that safe surfing junk I won't see anything."

"Okay," I shrugged and sat down in one of the chairs, kind of a padded thing and comfortable with rough upholstery. I moved it around the corner of the desk slightly, ready to be bored. The internet wasn't a big thing for me, but my brothers sure loved it.

"I know all his passwords though," Jay said, like that would impress me maybe. "He uses Elizabeth mostly."

"He does?" I wasn't sure what that meant, but it sounded kinda important. Like there was some psychological thing with his daughter going on. That wasn't hard to understand though, was it?

"Yeah," Jay shrugged as the computer started turning on with the Windows logo popping up.

"Does he ever look at porn?" I wondered.

"My dad?" Jay laughed. "No way! He's kinda out there, but at least he's serious about it."

"What do you mean?"

"He talks about how when he was young he knew a lot of whores like my sister, but once he got married to Mom he had to change his ways," Jay shrugged and I couldn't believe he'd just called Lisa a whore.

"He says that?"

"Yeah." Jay grinned at me. "Even Jesus had a whore. But he wasn't married, so Dad says it was okay so long as he didn't love them or marry them or whatever."

"That's kinda ... strange." I felt my face redden and I wasn't sure if Jay was talking about Jesus not being married, or his dad. Probably both, I figured.

"I dunno." Jay leaned back in his dad's swivel chair, kind of rocking slowly while we waited. "All those bible thumpers are strange anyway. Like we had this one guy visit, old like my dad, but not that old maybe. He was minister and he had pictures and stuff."

"Pictures?"

"Yeah, I was only twelve then, but I'll never forget him," Jay told me. "He kept asking me to come to his room and talk with him, like he wanted to pray with me or whatever."

"That's weird," I thought.

"Not really." Jay shrugged. "Lots of people do that, but when I was with him he'd ask me if I wanted to see what sinners looked like."

"Sinners?"

"Yeah." Jay nodded. "He had a bunch of pictures of boys, no girls at all, just lots of boys and he'd show them to me. He'd tell me what their names were and how old they were, like he knew them, you know? And then he'd tell me how they sinned all the time."

"Why?" I didn't understand what Jay was trying to say. "What did they do?"

"Sex stuff," Jay said and he was talking softer. "Like one boy would, um ... Do like you did before, you know?"

"A blow job?" I blinked at him and Jay nodded quickly.

"Yeah. He'd tell me how the boy liked to do that and then he'd ask me if I liked to do it too."

"Oh." I wasn't sure I wanted to hear anymore, but... "How old were the boys?"

"Like I was." Jay shrugged. "I don't know. Twelve or thirteen, some of them were older, I guess. Younger too. He had a lot of pictures and most of the boys were naked, you know?"

"Naked?" I didn't know.

"He'd, um ... He'd show me the pictures and talk and ... touch me, sort of, like on my dick. If it wasn't hard, then I wasn't a sinner like those other boys were. But if it did get hard, then I was a sinner and he'd..."

"He was grabbing your dick?"

"Huh? Yeah and it felt kinda good, even though I was scared and I knew I was a sinner and, um..." Jay turned to the computer. "Here, I'll show you my Friendster page."

It was like flipping a switch and he didn't want to say anymore, I guessed, and I didn't ask him to either. Jay had confessed something to me, something really personal and serious and I didn't know why. I didn't know what to do about it either. Was he telling me because he trusted me? Or was he telling me because maybe I'd tell someone else, like his sister maybe and then she could tell his parents? I mean, was it a secret? It had to be, right? But what if Jay's parents already knew about it?

I had to tell Lisa, I thought. Jay was her brother. She'd know what to do, but then I wondered if it wouldn't just make her more mad at her parents, especially her dad. I wasn't sure it would, and I hoped it wouldn't, but what if it did? It had happened like five years ago anyway. Jay was almost eighteen and he wasn't crying about it or anything. Maybe he just had to tell me, like Angie Wong had to tell me she was queer. It didn't mean I was supposed to do anything about it, did it? I didn't know and I didn't want to say anything to Lisa because what if Jay didn't want her to know, since he thought she was a whore? What if it hurt him somehow?

I'd tell Steve, I decided. He'd know what to do.

"Huh?" I blinked at Jay because he'd been talking and I'd been thinking hard. "Oh, is that your web page? Cool!"

I was leaning over his shoulder and I let Jay show me his Friendster page. I had no idea if it was a really good one or not, but I acted like it was. I honestly didn't know what I was feeling towards him. I kind of liked him and I definitely felt kinda sorry for him, but I didn't know if I should treat him like a cousin or a friend, or ... There was no way he was my boyfriend! But if his sister married my brother, then that made us like cousins, sort of. Didn't it? That seemed like a good way to think of it, but I was pretty sure Jay wasn't thinking of me that way!

Why did I suck his dick? God! Everytime I turned around I was screwing everything up! I sat back down in my chair, feeling really confused.

"What?" I caught Jay looking at me, like staring, and I followed his eyes. "Shit," I breathed and closed my legs and pulled my skirt back into place over my thighs.

"You're not wearing panties." Jay smiled at me and I was turning red again. At least I was finding out what Lisa must have felt like sometimes. Julie too, cause I'd blushed more in that one afternoon than I had in my whole life!

"They're wet," I said.

"Okay." Jay licked his lips.

"It doesn't mean anything."

"I know."

"I just forget I'm wearing this stupid skirt sometimes."

"Yeah."

"What?" I asked, cause he wouldn't stop smiling and I wouldn't stop blushing.

"You have a beautiful pussy."

"Shut-up," I frowned at him.

"I never saw one before."

"Well..."

"I saw pictures before, but not..."

"You weren't supposed to see mine."

"I like it."

"Just shut-up already."

"Can I see it again?" Jay was grinning at me and I giggled.

"No!"

"Please?"

"No way! You got a look already."

"So? What difference does it make if I see it again?"

"It makes a difference to me."

"Why?"

"Because!" I laughed at him.

"Can I take a picture of it?"

"You want me to hit you?"

"Come on, that would be so tits," Jay laughed. "I'll put it on my Friendster page."

"What?"

"Just your pussy, okay? Not like your face or anything."

"You're crazy!" I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"I love you," Jay nodded. "I can't help it."

"I'm not gonna let you take a picture of my pussy."

"Come on, everybody will see it! Like a thousand guys checking you out."

"Exactly!"

"You don't want a thousand guys seeing your pussy?"

"Duh! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing. Just a picture okay?"

"I said no."

"But nobody's gonna know who it is except me and you!"

"That's not the point!" I said, wondering exactly what the point was, cause I'd sorta forgotten.

"Please? It'll be so cool and I'll probably never see you again anyway."

"So?"

"So, I'm just saying you should give me something, you know?"

"I did give you something!" I giggled.

"Yeah, but this way I can show everybody I have a cool girlfriend."

"You can just get any picture and say it's your girlfriend's pussy."

"I'm not gonna do that!" Jay looked almost offended and it was cute.

"And besides, I'm not your girlfriend anyway," I reminded him.

"Just let me have a picture so I can remember you, okay?"

"And then what? You're gonna get the picture developed in this town?"

"No! We got a digital camera with the computer," Jay grinned.

"Great."

"I know how to use it and everything. One picture? Okay?"

"Oh God!" I looked up with a sigh.

"I'll give you a copy too."

"What am I gonna do with a picture of my pussy?"

"I don't know, I'm just saying..."

"Not my face, right?"

"Right! Just your pussy."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," I giggled, but it was sorta cool in a bad way. I was gonna put my fourteen year old pussy on the internet? There had to be something wrong with my brain!

"You're so awesome!"

"Where's your camera?"

"Here ... in my dad's desk. Wait a second."

I waited while Jay got out a little webcam, sort of a cheap one, like a toy almost, and I guess that was why it had been free. I was feeling kind of pumped up after all that wasted denial and my pussy was feeling humid. Not moist, not yet, but definitely a little tingle was going on down there. My nipples were hard like pierced jellybeans, but they were always like that. My heart was going too, just cause that camera was out now and I wasn't wearing panties.

This was way crazy!

"Okay, I just gotta plug it in and then the video goes straight to the computer," Jay explained, playing with some thin grey cable. "I just gotta capture the picture I want."

"You better make sure your dad never finds out," I told him seriously and I really didn't want anyone to find out.

"He won't," Jay promised me. "I put all my cool pictures and stuff in my Yahoo thing. I put an awesome video of Bob hitting the door on You Tube last week and..."

"All your cool pictures?" I made a face. "How many girls have you done this with?"

"What? None! I swear! I mean, other pictures like for my web page and..."

"I was just teasing you." I giggled.

"Okay, it's ready," Jay licked his lips and he was fooling around with the computer.

"I don't know..." I swallowed hard and I was wondering if I really wanted to show my pussy to everybody on the internet. A thousand guys? God! What if someone found out it was me?

"What? You can't change your mind now!"

"Oh..." I frowned.

"Pull your skirt up." Jay said. "Spread your legs too."

"This is so weird!" I laughed and my heart skipped a beat as I spread my legs slowly and pinched my skirt between my fingers.

"Hurry, before we get caught," Jay whispered and I took a deep breath, pulling my skirt up to the tops of my pale thighs.

"Take the picture!" I urged him.

"Wait, I gotta get it perfect!"

"Jesus," I made a face and I was looking down at myself, seeing my small pink pussy right there exposed to the camera. Jay had put it on the desk, pointing down towards me after making me move the chair slightly. He was using the mouse to get the picture on the computer, or something. I didn't know much about that stuff at all. I leaned over, trying to see what Jay was looking at, but I couldn't get a clear view of the monitor.

"You better not be showing my face," I warned him.

"I'm not. Your pussy is fuckin' tits!" he breathed and I giggled and lost the breath I was holding.

I was definitely wet too. I couldn't deny it. Not soaked like before, of course, I wasn't cumming or anything. But my pussy was glistening and my lips were plump and a little darker than their usual pinkish color. My clit was hard, but not really poking out or anything. I could feel her though and I don't know why, but I slid my right hand inside my thigh and gave my clitty a little rub with my thumb.

"Can you sort of pull your pussy open a little?" Jay asked me.

"What? No! Take the picture!"

"Just a little bit, come on!" Jay insisted and I frowned at him, but I wasn't really mad or anything. I was actually feeling kinda good and I didn't know why. Playing with my pussy right in front of the boy was a bit of a rush for some reason, and thinking about some guys I didn't even know looking at me was a trip. Like a lot of guys, you know? That made me feel tight all over too. I felt like I was playing some kind of sexy practical joke on the whole world.

"Here ... Hurry up..." I said, kind of pinching my right pussy lip and pulling it out and to the side a little. I was showing some pink now and I remembered that Hustler and the other magazines me and my best friends had looked through. Had I really said I'd never, ever pose for pictures like that? God! I was really doing it! I almost wished I could tell those guys, that would so freak them out!

"Just put your finger inside," Jay said. "That'll be even better."

"Huh? I'm not gonna do that!" I laughed.

"Yeah, come on! It's your pussy, Ann! It's supposed to have something in it."

"You're kind of a pervert, Jay," I stuck my tongue out at him, but he wasn't any worse than any of my buddies back home. Lance and Matt woulda loved this and I was feeling sorta homesick for them, which was way weird cause I was kind of playing with my thin patch of blonde pubic hair at the same time.

"Please?"

"Oh man ... If anybody finds out..." I sighed and I curled my middle finger, sliding it between my labia slowly.

"Yeah, more like that..." Jay said softly and I was feeling my finger splitting the tender walls of my pussy.

It did feel good. Better than good. My pussy was tight inside, squeezing my finger as the squishy flesh gave way. I could feel the funny little bumps and ridges at the top and I shivered slightly as I caressed them, turning my hand so I could really rub my finger up there good. There was a spot, a really sensitive place kind of behind my clit and not too far inside me. I wasn't sure what that was about, but I'd felt it before. Jane knew about it and she'd fingered me there and now I was finding it. Ohhhh ... That was pretty much a rush too. Just rubbing that soft spot, putting some pressure there, not too much ... Hmmm...

I didn't forget completely about Jay. I knew he was there, but I wasn't caring very much. He wanted to see me finger my pussy? I'd do it. It was dumb, I knew that even as I did it. There was so much wrong with what I was doing that it wasn't funny. That didn't stop me though. I was thumbing my clit gently and she was hard and throbbing. I'd moved from rubbing the good spot, to just sliding my finger in and out of my pussy. After a minute or two of that, I added another finger. I was fucking myself and my butt had slid to the edge of the chair so that I was scrunched up and trying to lie down sorta, and I was shaking with the pleasure of jilling off.

Jay wasn't saying anything and I had my eyes closed anyway. I didn't care if he was taking pictures of my pussy. I'd make him delete all of them except one. But I had to get off. I was really getting wet again and this time there wasn't anything to catch my juices. The wetness was running out of my pussy between my sloppy pussy lips. They were all dark and swollen now, clinging to my wet fingers and dripping with my slippery goo. The insides of my thighs were damp with moisture and the soft hollows where my legs were spread apart from my vulva were soaked. The wetness was running down to my butt, down to my asshole to stain the itchy upholstery on that chair. I was making a big, pussy smelling wet spot on the Minister's furniture and that seemed so funny that I forgot to laugh.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped and bit my bottom lip as I started cumming.

It hadn't taken very long, just a few minutes, maybe five at the most, and I was cumming. It was a sweet rush of heat through my body and I clamped my thighs to my hand as I just wormed my fingers around inside my spasming cunt. I was rubbing my tits through my top with my other hand, wishing someone would suck my nipples. Bite them and pinch them. God! They hurt with neglect and I was shaking all over, inside and out as my tummy felt like a fist squeezing all the juice and tangy pulp out of a ripe lemon. I was having a really good orgasm. Again.

"Heh ... Oh Jeeze..." I spread my legs again and pulled my fingers out of my pussy, just rubbing my hand over the matted pubic hair above my slit, and I was spent. My brain was fuzzy and I felt like I was riding a wave of happiness. I had my head back, tilted up so I could have seen the ceiling if my eyes were open, but they weren't. I was just trying to breathe and focus on all the pretty lights flashing behind my eyelids. It sounds silly, but I swear, sometimes my orgasms were like that. I was reasonably sure it was a lot like heaven was going to be ... Assuming they'd let me in up there.

"Hey? Wha ... Jay!" I jerked and blinked, and tried to focus my eyes and close my legs all at the same time as I felt his hard cock suddenly sliding inside my very ready and willing pussy! He was on his knees and the boy was tall enough that his cock lined up almost perfectly with my vulnerable hole. Jay didn't go slow either, it was all or nothing, and I felt his dick lance upward into my tummy, or so it seemed to me just then. He was a lot bigger than my fingers were and I gasped as he filled my sex completely.

"Yeah ... Oh, Ann! Fuck!" He grinned at me and my thighs were pressing uselessly against his hips. Jay's bristling pubic hair brushed against my clit suddenly, making me yelp and jerk away from it, not so much in pain as just the surprising stimulation it gave me. He had his pants down and his underwear too, and his bare skin felt cool against my flushed body as Jay's pelvis met mine.

"Don't ... Stop ... God! We can't..." I was trying to lean forward, but when he'd entered me I was practically falling out of the chair and Jay just grabbed my arms in his hands. He was pushing me back as I tried to rise and I wasn't in a real great position to stop him anyway. I had very little balance and no leverage, and his curved cock was making my pussy quiver around it. That was even worse because I'd been too empty for too long and I needed his dick badly. Whatever argument my feverish mind was trying to make was just a formality, my body was only to happy to let the seventeen year old fuck me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.