Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

"I feel kinda weird," I said. "You don't think I look ... funny?"

"No, you don't look funny at all, Ann," Lisa smiled.

"Steve's going to laugh at me," I predicted and I was just determined to be unhappy for some reason.

"He will not," she rolled her blue eyes at me and I was glad Lisa hadn't put her collar back on. I needed her to be my friend more than my girlfriend right then. I was pretty nervous.

"I feel pretty naked under there," I frowned and looked down at my skirt.

"Well ... you are pretty naked under there," Lisa laughed. "Let's try a little makeup, okay?"

"Ummm..." I made a bit of a face, but I knew I had to do it.

I was a girl, I reminded myself. This wasn't a bad thing. It wasn't wrong. I was supposed to look like this. I'd only forgotten how to do it, that's all. I'd worn dresses before. I tried to think of Jared and how much I wanted him to see me as a girl. I'd get my picture taken and send it to him, I reminded myself. He wouldn't think I looked funny, would he? Neither would Steve. The only one who thought I looked silly was me and that was because I kept seeing the boy I used to be. But I wasn't a boy, was I? I just had to remember that.

"That Cindy girl was right," Lisa said as we sat on the bed. "You would look nice with black hair."

"You think so?" I tried to picture myself with short black hair and it was hard to do. "Not pink though."

"No," Lisa giggled. "Not pink."

Fifteen minutes later my brother was there to pick us up so we could all go to Lisa's house.

"Ann? Hey, you look..." he hesitated and I winced a little, " ... great."

"You sure?" I asked him and Steve nodded.

"Yeah, turn around," he said. "Let me see you."

"Okay," I giggled nervously and did as he asked.

I was wearing that black skirt with the cool pleats, the ones that shimmered a little when they caught the light. Not a lot, but just slightly when you weren't really looking for it. The stretchy black top with all the little dots was clinging to my body, showing off what little waist I had and of course my smallish breasts, but at least my nipples didn't show through it, or at least not so a person could tell. That was cool cause I really didn't want to wear a bra just so Lisa's parents wouldn't be shocked.

My new shoes were on my feet and they felt too light somehow, because I was used to tromping around in my work boots all the time. These were real shoes, black leather and vaguely uncomfortable, but not too bad. Not much for heels, less than an inch, and that was cool for me. They sorta pinched my toes though. I turned around on them, letting Steve see me and he was smiling.

"Check this out..." I giggled and lifted skirt. "Hello Kitty!"

"Heh!" Steve grinned at my panties and I had three brand new ones in different colors.

They were small and kinda tight with a smiling cartoon cat's face right over my pussy. They said, 'Hello Kitty' on them too. I was wearing the baby blue ones and I thought they were kinda cool. I mean, I had to wear panties anyway, so why not get some that were kinda silly? Most of my boxers were like that too.

"You like them?" I teased my brother, cause I could see he did.

"Yeah, what's not to like?" he asked me. "You're a little hottie now, sis."

"Right!" I stuck my tongue out at him and smoothed my pleats. God! This was so weird. "I got a jacket too! Look!"

I was pretty excited about my leather jacket. It had been sorta expensive, well, all that stuff in Hot Sprocket seemed kinda overpriced, but Lisa was worried I'd get cold in my new outfit, so she bought me the jacket. It was real black leather and not too fancy or anything, but really cool and it looked tits with my skirt, you know? That's what Cindy had said and I'd laughed at that. If something was just way too cool, people around there called it 'tits' she told us. My jacket was definitely tits!

"Yeah, that's sweet," Steve agreed and he gave Lisa a little look, like asking her how much she spent.

"She needed a jacket," Lisa giggled. "Besides, it goes with the purse."

"You have a purse?" Steve laughed at me and I might have blushed, but not too much. This was a lot of fun and I felt like Fashion Barbie or something.

"Guess what else I got," I giggled.

"I'm afraid to," Steve said, deciding it was time to give his fiancé a kiss hello.

"I got a leash," I grinned and Lisa really did blush as I held it up. It was plain black leather with a loop for a handle and a shiny clip at the end. It was gonna look good attached to Lisa's collar!

"Uh-huh," Steve nodded slowly. "You girls had quite a morning, I guess."

"We had fun," Lisa smiled. "How's my mom?"

"Great," Steve said. "I helped her hang some pictures and moved some furniture for her, and ... well, she likes to talk."

"Yeah," Lisa laughed.

"She asked me if I was going to pop the question," Steve chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" Lisa smiled at that. "What did you say?"

"I told her I was thinking about it," Steve sighed. "I have to wait and see if you can cook first."

"Ha!" Lisa gave him a little punch in the arm. "You did not!"

"I did," Steve laughed. "I can't just marry a woman because she's beautiful."

"A man's gotta eat, right?" I giggled and Steve nodded happily.

"Shoot," Lisa rolled her eyes. "Mom's gonna lock me in the kitchen all afternoon now."

"Barefoot, I hope," Steve jumped back as Lisa took another playful swing at him.

"Yeah, well," Lisa shrugged and then gave my brother a serious look. "You like her though, right?"

"Yeah. I do, Lisa," Steve took her in his arms and I busied myself with nothing while they more or less made out for a long minute and a half.

"Why don't you guys get a motel room or something," I giggled, watching Steve's hands squeeze Lisa's ass through her dress.

She'd changed into something more suitable for her father's taste, a long blue skirt and loose blouse over that, golden like her hair. Lisa looked real good, but honestly, she would have looked nice in just about anything. I kind of envied her that and for maybe the first time in my life I started wondering what I'd look like when I was fully grown. I thought it would be sorta cool to look like Lisa, since I had to be a girl and all. Actually, it would be extremely cool, truth be told.

"Hey!" Steve looked at the bed. "That's a good idea!"

"No! We gotta go," Lisa giggled. "Mom's waiting, remember?"

Steve probably would have been more than happy to climb into bed with Lisa, and not only for the obvious reasons either. This was our only real full day in Klamath. We were driving back up to Seattle in the morning, spending another night there, and then returning home to Squinosha on Wednesday. So Steve would have to talk seriously with Lisa's mom and dad about marrying her, especially her dad, and I knew he wasn't looking forward to that!

"Oh my! Look at you!" Mrs. Haven was all smiles when she saw me and once again she had both of my hands in hers. "You're so pretty today, Ann!"

"Thank you," I smiled back and understood her to mean that I hadn't been very pretty at all the evening before. Or maybe I was just too sensitive or something. I felt really self-conscious wearing those girl clothes and I kept expecting people to laugh at me for some reason.

"Jerry will be home soon. I told him we were having a late lunch," the woman was walking us into the living room. "He gets so busy, I swear, he forgets to eat if I don't remind him..."

There was a lot of small talk and I listened politely and every now and then Mrs. Haven would ask me something, or involve me in the conversation, but mostly I was pretty bored. We were just waiting for Lisa's dad to come home and then we'd have lunch. Mrs. Haven had already decided that Lisa was going to cook a nice pot roast for dinner and that drew a smile from Steve. Lisa gave him a dirty look and luckily her mom didn't catch it. That was kinda funny though and even though she'd been gone a long time, it was obvious Lisa and her mom were still close.

Lisa called every week or so I gathered, but hardly ever spoke to her dad. He was the only reason Lisa had stayed away and that seemed sort of sad and everyone was doing their best to talk around the subject. I couldn't even imagine not being close to my Daddy, but I hadn't seen my mom since I was four years old. I barely even remembered her and when I saw her in some of the few pictures my dad had kept, it was like looking at a stranger. That seemed pretty sad too and nobody had ever been able to explain to me how and why mom had run off like she did.

I figured she hadn't loved us, but Steve said she had, so ... I dunno.

"Oh, there he is," Mrs. Haven smiled as we heard the front door opening. "Good! Now we can have lunch."

"Well, well ... Good afternoon." Lisa's dad was looking much like he had the night before. He wore the same somber black suit and starched white shirt, groomed immaculately, and looking like fun was a grievous sin. He made me nervous and I was really glad that I wasn't Steve!

"Hello dear," Mrs. Haven gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll have lunch ready in five minutes."

"Good afternoon, sir," Steve was standing up, so I did too, watching as they shook hands.

"Hi," I offered meekly when the man's sharp eyes turned on me.

"Hello, young lady," he actually smiled and that was a relief, even though I wasn't sure he remembered my name.

"Her name's Ann, Dad," Lisa said and she was standing too and then giving him a kiss on the cheek whether the Minister Haven wanted it or not.

"Of course it is," he said and his voice softened a little and I hoped Lisa and her dad were sorta making up, since the night before had been something less than friendly.

"Well, I apologize for being late," Minister Haven cleared his throat. "The car just doesn't want to start sometimes. I had to get a jump and..."

"Oh?" Steve nodded.

"Yeah," the old man looked at Steve. "I need to get a new battery maybe, I don't know. It isn't very old."

"Did you leave your lights on?" Lisa wondered and her dad shook his head.

"No, nothing like that," he said. "Third time it's happened."

"Could be your alternator," I said.

"Ann..." Steve gave me a little look like I shouldn't say anything, but I didn't know why.

"Alternator?" The Minister looked at me. "The car drove fine once I got it jumped."

"Yeah," I shrugged. "But if the battery isn't getting a charge, it'll be dead again once you turn off the engine."

"Hmph," he rubbed his jaw. "You sound like you know about automobiles."

"Uh..." I started saying and Steve was making a face at me. I didn't know what his problem was. "A little bit, I guess," I shrugged. "I could take a look at it if you wanted and..."

"No," Minister Haven smiled at that idea. "I think I'll have to bring it by a real mechanic tomorrow morning maybe."

"Alright," Mrs. Haven's smiling face grabbed our attention before I could tell the man that I was a real mechanic. "Lunch is served."

"What are you doing?" Steve whispered and we were sorta hanging back a little as Lisa and her dad left the room. "He's not going to want you fixing his car!"

"Why not?" I frowned. "It's an easy fix. What's wrong with you?"

"He's a minister," Steve frowned. "Like girls should be seen and not heard, you know?"

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes. "Maybe if..."

"Are you guys okay?" Lisa was standing in the doorway waiting for us.

"Yeah, we're coming," Steve said and then looked at me. "Just sit still and smile a lot, okay?"

"Whatever," I frowned.

It woulda taken me three minutes to figure out what was wrong with the guy's car, less than an hour to fix it probably, and Steve knew it. A real mechanic? God! I was probably a better mechanic than any Mr. Goodwrench they had around that town! This was what it was gonna be like being a girl? Sit down and shut up? Probably Steve just wanted to fix it himself and then he could be the big hero or whatever. That sucked! I just wanted something to do, you know? I loved fixing cars and I was good at it, so what difference did it make if I was wearing a dress?

I was pretty much sulking, but doing it with a pretty smile on my pretty face, just to make Steve happy. He was sorta right though. After thanking the good Lord for our lunch, Minister Haven talked to Steve while we ate and pretty much ignored the three girls sitting at his table. Mrs. Haven didn't say anything and Lisa was listening carefully to every word passing between her dad and her fiancé, and I ... I just smiled. It must have really sucked growing up in that house and I started to understand why Lisa might have been holding a grudge against her dad. It was like being punished, sitting there and not being allowed to talk.

An hour or so later, getting towards the middle of the afternoon, I found myself crying in the kitchen. Not for any real reason, except I was chopping onions. That's what women do in the Minister Haven's house. Barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen and that wasn't no joke. I'd kicked those shoes off and nobody seemed to mind. I really coulda been pregnant too and that just soured my mood further. I coulda been fixing a car, but noooo ... I was cooking with Lisa and Mrs. Haven, talking about how nice the roses were going to come in next spring, or some such nonsense. Well, actually they were talking about Steve mostly and that was sorta interesting, but I still resented being stuck in the kitchen.

Especially since my brother was outside. He was all over that bad alternator, cause that was probably the problem. I mean, the battery could be bad and not taking a charge, but how often did that happen? Maybe a loose connection, a cut wire someplace, cause that was always possible, but nah. It was probably the alternator and I knew Steve was gonna impress his prospective father-in-law with his practical know-how. A guy like the Minister Haven would appreciate a man who didn't mind getting his hands dirty. Saving the old man the sixty bucks a garage would charge just to take a look under the hood wouldn't hurt none either; everybody likes money, even if it is the root of all evil.

I shouldn't have been mad like I was and I guess I really wasn't angry. I was just stressed about the pregnant thing and I kept wondering why I'd let Ben and Jared cum inside my pussy. I coulda asked them not to, like they could have pulled out of me or whatever. I would have sucked them off if they wanted. Why hadn't I told them to buttfuck me? That's all I'd ever wanted to do before and the minute I change my mind, I get pregnant? No. I wasn't pregnant, I reminded myself. My period hardly ever came four days early, mostly if I was early one month then it was a day or two late the next month. Or so I told myself, but that wasn't always true either.

Fuck! I almost cut my finger off.

"Oh, Ann ... Careful ... Let me see that," Mrs. Haven clucked her tongue and it was just a little cut, but it was bleeding red and I felt like an idiot.

"I'm okay," I said, kinda pressing my thumb on my finger.

"There's some Band-Aides in the bathroom upstairs," she said and Lisa nodded.

"I'll take her up, Mom," Lisa said.

"It's fine," I frowned, but that wasn't gonna do me any good.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked me once we were alone in the bathroom and I nodded. "Pretty boring, huh?"

"Yeah," I smiled weakly. "Sorry. I'm just ... Are you sure I'm not pregnant?"

"Pretty sure," Lisa said, finding a Band-Aide in the medicine cabinet while I pressed a bit of toilet paper to my finger.

"I can't be pregnant," I said, looking up at her. "I mean, there's no way."

"You're not," Lisa smiled at me. "Let me see your finger now."

"You got an abortion, right?" I asked her quietly and Lisa nodded. "Did it hurt?"

"What?" She looked at me sharply. "Don't even talk like that, okay?"

"Yeah." I swallowed hard and looked down.

We didn't say anything for a few seconds wile Lisa was putting the Band-Aide on my finger.

"I could get a pregnancy test thing, right?" I asked her.

"Ann..." Lisa sighed.

"I mean, I can find out for sure, right?"

"Yeah," she agreed. "But it takes about a week or ten days before your body makes enough HCG for the test to work."

"HCG? What's that?"

"I forget. It's a hormone that pregnant girls make. It's what the pregnancy tests look for."

"It takes a week?" I frowned.

"Something like that," Lisa shrugged. "How's your finger."

"Fine."

"What about one of those morning after pill things?" I wondered. "They got those, don't they?"

"I don't know if they have them here, Ann." Lisa bit her lip. "I don't know what the law is either. You might need a prescription."

"But they might have them," I said. "Or is it too late?"

"No, it's not too late, I don't think," Lisa looked at me. "I can call the pharmacy if you want. But honestly, I don't think you're pregnant."

"Did you think you were pregnant?" I asked her seriously and Lisa took a deep breath.

"No," she admitted softly.

"The abortion hurt didn't it?" I felt like crying and maybe she did too.

"Yeah," Lisa cleared her throat. "I'll call, okay? I'll find out. I don't know that much about those pills."

"Okay," I hugged her tightly and I knew Lisa was going to take care of me.

"You know, I love you," Lisa whispered and I nodded with my cheek against her breasts. "I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"I know," I breathed. "I love you too."

It felt nice just being hugged like that and I could hear Lisa's heart beating nice and strong. I could hear mine too, a little faster than hers. I had my arms around her waist and she was cradling me like I was her little girl and maybe for just that moment I was. It was nice and special, and we were sharing something new then. Something different and I didn't want to let her go.

"Hey." A boy's voice made me jump a little because it had been so quiet while Lisa held me.

"Oh," Lisa put on a smile and we both looked to see boy standing in the hallway looking at us. "Jay. Hi ... Um..." Lisa sorta untangled herself from me and I let her go reluctantly. "Oh! This is Ann, she's a ... friend of mine ... This is my brother, Jeremiah."

At least he hadn't caught us making out, but it sorta felt like he had, if only because it had been a tender moment. I didn't like the intrusion very much and I immediately resented this boy, but I forced myself to smile and I hoped my face wasn't too red, because I felt pretty warm right then. I wasn't embarrassed or anything though, just really warm.

"Hi," he nodded and his eyes went up and down me slowly, which was something I didn't have a lot of experience with. I think I did blush then because he was smiling like he knew a secret about me.

"Hi," I answered him and then Lisa decided to give him a little hug, although it was awkward for them both. Lisa wasn't any closer to her brother than she was with her father, I thought. I guess having like seven or eight years separating them without anybody in between was tough, plus with Lisa being gone for so long ... They probably barely knew each other.

"You've really gown up," Lisa said. "Last time I saw you..."

"I was ten," he shrugged and smiled at me again. "Everybody calls me Jay. Mom said I'm supposed to keep you company."

"Oh," I glanced at Lisa and I really wasn't sure what we were doing now.

"I'm going to go make that phone call," Lisa said slowly and her eyes were asking me if I was gonna be okay.

"Alright," I nodded. "I'll just ... hangout, I guess." I looked at Jay and he nodded like that was exactly his plan too.

"Come on, I'll show you my room," Jay said. "It's the only decent place in the house."

"Okay," I agreed.

Jay had steely eyes, really light blue, and I guess he took after his dad. He was tall too, maybe six foot or just a shade under, I wasn't sure, and kind of thin. The boy looked normal though, so that was cool. He wore a pair of brown corduroys and a white shirt, so I figured Jay probably went to a private school like the one Julie attended in Beaverton. I wouldn't have guessed him to be the Minister Haven's son though, no way. For one thing, his dad was old enough to be his grandfather, at least! But mostly the boy was a lot more outgoing than his dad. I guessed that came from his mom.

"You meet my dad yet?" he asked me as we walked down the hall. "He's a trip, ain't he? You're not a holy roller are you?"

"What?" I blinked and came to a sudden stop as Jay turned around to look at me.

"Mom said you're here with some other guy," Jay said. "He's not a minister, is he?"

"My brother? Uh, no," I almost laughed at that idea. "We're just mechanics."

"Mechanics?" He grinned at me. "Whatever. I didn't figure you were a Jesus freak anyway."

"Why?"

"Cause you look pretty tits ... I mean, um ... cool, you know?" Jay was opening the door to his bedroom. "I didn't mean..."

"I heard it before," I laughed. "It's cool."

"Yeah, okay," he grinned and Jay was kinda cute, but he came on kinda strong too. I wasn't sure if I liked him or not, but at least I wasn't bored anymore.

"What's that?" I asked cause there was like a big twenty gallon aquarium under one of the two windows, but it didn't have any water in it. Just something kinda ... furry.

"That's Bob," Jay laughed. "Wait 'til I close the door, then you can let him out."

"Bob?" I grinned over my shoulder at the boy.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Naming animals is kinda dumb, so I name everything Bob. Just grab those books and take the top off."

"Okay," I said and I was looking at some weird rodent looking thing, all brown and kind of pretty, but I had no idea what it was. The top of the aquarium was held down with a couple volumes from an old encyclopedia and I moved those to the floor.

"Whoa! See? He knows!" Jay laughed as I about fell on my butt. Whatever that thing was, it had fairly leaped out of the aquarium in the blink of an eye and then it was running around the bedroom like it was crazy.

"What is it?" I asked. "It doesn't bite, does it?"

"Bob? Bite? No way!" Jay ran his fingers through his short black hair and smiled. "He's a ferret, kinda like a weasel, but more friendly. He just hates being locked up all day. He'll calm down in a little awhile."

"He looks like he's got sharp teeth."

"Yeah, but he's friendly," Jay sat on his bed.

I was still sitting on the floor, tucking my skirt between my legs as I'd suddenly realized that it had ridden up a bit. There was a lot more to think about with girl clothes than there was with boy clothes, I thought. It didn't help that Jay was totally checking me out too. He wasn't even really hiding it either. He was just looking at me and it made me feel really self-conscious. I wasn't used to this and I blamed it on my skirt mostly.

"We gotta keep the door closed cause my mom wigs if Bob gets loose in the house," Jay continued and then the ferret was crawling up his side. "Hungry, huh? I know you are, buddy."

"Yeah, I guess she would," I smiled at that because the rest of the house was pretty neat and orderly.

Jay's room was more like mine at home. He had a lot of stuff everywhere, sorta scattered haphazard. His bed was made and the carpet clean, but the rest of it was all teenage boy. Some stuff was weird though, like he had a crucifix on the wall above his bed, which was normal I suppose, but he had a picture of the Virgin Mary looking towards heaven, and one of Jesus holding a glowing heart. No posters of football players or rock bands or hot chicks in bikinis. The picture of Jesus sorta freaked me out cause He had eyes that like followed you wherever you were in the room. I hate those kinds of pictures.

"Here ya go," Jay had gotten up and he was getting a little plastic bag out of his dresser. "Scooby snacks," Jay grinned at me. "He loves 'em."

"Scooby snacks?" I giggled.

"They taste like bacon, you want one?" He held out a piece of something that looked like a doggy treat.

"No!" I rolled my eyes.

"Kay," he shrugged. "I like your hair. It's pretty awesome."

"Yeah?" I touched my hair without really realizing it at first.

"Yeah," Jay agreed, putting the ferret down and digging in his dresser. "We get some hot chicks here sometimes, like Bible Mission girls and stuff? Total virgins though. They all act like somebody stuck a pitchfork up their ... Oh, here we go..."

"What's that?" I asked Jay as he held up another baggy

"You wanna get high?" he grinned at me.

"What?" I gasped and looked around, even though I knew we were alone. "No way!"

"Yeah way," he was nodding. "Don't tell me you don't do it. Come on. Over by the window."

"What if we get caught?" I asked him, getting up slowly so I could follow him across the large bedroom.

"I do it everyday after school," Jay said. "Don't worry, they never come up here until they go to bed."

"You sure?" I bit my bottom lip.

"Even if they did, my parents won't open the door," Jay grinned at me and he was packing a little pipe with some pot.

"Why?"

"Cause of Bob!" Jay laughed. "They gotta knock first, you know, so I can grab him."

"Oh," I shrugged at that and I really couldn't believe I was gonna smoke dope with Lisa's little brother! "Man, if my brother catches me..."

"He won't ... Sit here at the desk," Jay said and he was sitting on a milk crate, I think, or some kind of box thing. "You like Rammstein? There's a little Ipod, just hit the play button."

I wasn't sure what a Rammstein was, but I did it and a second later some serious metal was playing through some speakers someplace. It wasn't really loud and the song was kinda cool, but nothing like Scott listened too. They were singing something about how 'We all live in America, Wunderbar, Wonderbra' and it was really bizarre. Especially with the thick German accent.

"You sure your dad's a minister?" I giggled and Jay rolled his eyes at me.

"Too sure!" he said and he gave me the pipe. "Hold on, I gotta open the window and ... Where's my Ozium?"

"Your who?" I was looking at the pipe and it looked like some weird little plumber's toy, a bunch of parts all screwed together and just ... Strange looking, but I wasn't much of stoner at all. I didn't want to be. After the thing in Seattle with Monica and Stacy, I'd pretty much decided I was never gonna get stoned again, but I didn't really want to say no if Jay was gonna get high. I'd just take little puffs or something, but if Steve busted me? Oh man!

"Here..." Jay held up a skinny little can of something. "Serious air freshener."

"Oh," I shrugged and then I about jumped out of my skin when someone knocked on the door.

"Shit," Jay whispered and he snatched the pipe out of my hand. "Yeah?" he called out loudly.

"It's just me..." Lisa started opening the door.

"No! Wait!" Jay was pretty quick, but maybe he'd had a lot of practice because even with his hands sorta full, he managed to grab Bob.

"What? Oh..." Lisa blinked at the creature and I smiled at her, trying my best not to look guilty. I didn't really want Lisa knowing I was about to get stoned with her brother either, you know?

"It's my ferret," Jay explained. "He's not allowed outside."

"Right," Lisa nodded and then she looked at me. "Hey, um ... I'm gonna run to the pharmacy real quick..."

"You are?" I stared at her, hoping that meant she could get me one of those morning after pills.

"Yeah," Lisa nodded. "I need to pick up a prescription. Are you okay up here?"

"Oh, yeah," I cleared my throat and looked at Jay. "We're okay."

"Okay, good," Lisa smiled. "I'll see you later then."

"Yeah," I smiled and inside I was ready to burst wide open with relief. I thanked God like twenty times really fast! I wasn't gonna be pregnant! Even if I already wasn't, now I could make sure. Oh, God! Thank you!

"Here..." Jay awoke me from my silent prayers with the pipe being thrust back into my hands.

"Oh," I made a face, wondering if I should do this or not, since God had done me a real favor, but ... I was already gonna do it and He'd still delivered, so ... I tried not to think about it.

"Ready?" Jay had a lighter and I put the pipe to my lips. "Make sure you blow the smoke out the window."

"Mmmm-hmmm..." I kinda nodded and then I was taking a hit of that marijuana and it wasn't as bad as it had been with Monica and Stacy. I didn't cough anyway, but I just took a little puff anyway.

I was still a lightweight too and by the time I'd had four or five hits I was feeling totally buzzed. Not really giggly like I'd been before, but just super-mellow, like nothing in the world could bother me. But maybe it just took a few minutes for the giggles to kick in because when Jay took a big hit and then blew the smoke into Bob's nose I totally lost it. It looked funny as heck for some reason and I swear that weasel thing was snorting the smoke up his nose!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.