Girl Fag - Cover

Girl Fag

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Ann Russet is a 14yo girl trying to understand her newfound sexuality. She's pretty sure she should have been born a guy, but can't deny her attraction for 'other' boys. Is it possible to be a gay boy trapped in a heterosexual girl's body? And if so, what the heck does that mean? With the help of her 6 brothers, 4 best friends, and football coach, Annie is determined to find out what makes her tick.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student   School  

I'd never been in the boy's bathroom before, but I'd seen men's rooms, like when people go in or out and I'd take a peek, you know. Plus I'd been in the men's room out at the rest area on the highway too, so it wasn't really a big deal, except that somebody could come in any minute. That was scary and made me nervous, but it was sorta good too, like it might be fun almost getting caught, but not really being caught. I don't know. It's hard to explain and whatever I was feeling, it was making my tummy do flip-flops.

I got in the farthest stall as quick as I could, sort of breathing hard and almost giggling. Brian was right behind me and he closed the door, latching it as we stood close together in that little rectangular cubicle. It looked just like the a stall in the girl's bathroom, but why wouldn't it?

"Shhh..." Brian grinned and put his finger to his lips, cause I was laughing, but trying to stop, or at least do it quietly.

"What..." I took a little breath, feeling hot all over. "What are we gonna do now?" I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to kiss him.

"Uh, do you wanna do that ... thing ... again?" Brian asked slowly.

"What thing," I giggled and put my hand over my mouth.

"What you did last night," Brian's face was a little red and he was cute like that, I thought.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently, like I couldn't remember. I was teasing him and feeling my stomach tighten with excitement.

"You know..." he was touching me, rubbing my upper arms and shoulders. "That, uh ... Sucking me thing."

"Ohhh..." I licked my lips. "That sucking thing."

"Yeah," Brian breathed. "Do you wanna?"

"Here?" I looked around. "In the boy's bathroom?" I giggled nervously, trying to imagine how much trouble we could get into if someone caught us, but that was beyond any 14 year old's imagination.

I was getting some seriously mixed feelings too, which really drowned out anything else, including the fear of being caught. I mean, Brian made me feel like a girl, like I wanted to be a girl, and that was confusing enough. He was the only one who did that to me. But giving him a blowjob in the boy's bathroom? That was seriously gay, I thought, probably cause I just remembered the rest area and the guy's who wanted to use the gloryhole there. They were fags and I'd been a fag too, and now I felt like a fag again. But I felt like a girl too and it made my heart stomp in my chest and my stomach cramp with excitement, and my clit and my nipples and even my ears burned.

This was new, this being a girl and fag at the same time. It didn't make a whole lot of sense and if I really thought about it, the idea seemed stupid and ridiculous. But it was like I was coming together, you know? Like I could be a girl and a fag and it wasn't a fight inside me at all. I felt good about myself for a change, like all of me, and that was the biggest turn-on of all.

"Yeah..." I whispered. "I'll suck it again."

I sat down on the toilet seat, which felt kind of weird since I was wearing corduroys, but who cares? I sat down and pulled Brian closer and it was just about perfect cause he was so tall. I undid his jeans and unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock, not too gently though, cause he was hard and not so long maybe, but nice and thick and it made Brian wince a little until I had his cock free in my hands.

"I like it when you suck me," Brian decided and I rolled my eyes at him. He sounded like a total virgin.

"All the boys do," I sighed, licking my lips as I got a nice close-up look at his cock.

It was pretty cute, actually. I was pretty much into cocks now and they were the coolest things in the world. Balls too and I totally wished I had a pair, you know? Pussy was sorta okay, I mean girl's were pretty and sexy and I liked Lisa's and my girlfriends' just fine, but a hard cock? That was just cool cause it was aggressive, like a hot muscle car ready to tear it up. Pussies got fucked, but cocks did the fucking and that was what I liked most. Brian's cock was ready to fuck and I wanted to be the pussy for it and that had nothing to do with what was between my legs because boys could be pussies too. Everybody knows that.

I licked Brian's penis like an ice cream cone at first, just running my tongue up and down and around the head and shaft. I could taste him finally, not like the night before when we'd been covered with hot water. This time he was hot and dry and I could taste his skin and smell his cock and balls, a little sweaty with a tiny bit of musk maybe, but not strong, not dirty at all. He had a thatch of curling brown hair around the base of his cock and I pulled his briefs down a little so I could see his balls too, covered thinly with fine dark hair. I played with them in my right hand while my left held his cock and I took the head into my mouth slowly.

"Mmmm..." Brian sighed and I might have smiled, if my lips weren't totally stretched around his dick. He wasn't so long, like almost six inches maybe, but Jesus was he thick! My fingers wouldn't go all the way around him and maybe by the time he was all grown up it would be as big around as a soda can or something. If it was that would be too bad, cause I'd never get in my mouth then! Or at least not in my throat, you know?

I was sort of noisy while I was sucking him, taking just the head and maybe two inches besides, filling my mouth with Brian's cock and wriggling my tongue beneath it the best I could. Soft wet slobbering sounds echoed in the bathroom and I tried to go slower, to be more careful, but all that did was making the soft sucking noises seem louder. Every once in awhile my lips would lose their seal too and that was a loud sort of noise, kinda like short wet fart, and it made me giggle a little every time it happened. But that was okay because any noises I tried to make were muffled pretty good.

I started bobbing my head up and down and Brian's cock was dripping precum like crazy and I had a lot of saliva too, so his cock was making wet plumbing noises. The noise probably sounded louder to me than it really was, but it was so quiet in that bathroom. My boobs were aching, like they were trying to grow, and I pressed my elbows closer together and leaned against them so they would rub my tits a little. I was squeezing my thighs together too, trying to mash my clit, but of course that wasn't working. All it did was rub my pussy lips together and I could feel the wetness trickling out of me.

"Oh, man ... Oh ... Jeeze, Ann..." Brian was making his own noises, and breathing hard through his mouth as he looked down at me, his hands on my shoulders, squeezing me and massaging me gently.

I must have looked like I guy, I thought, feeling like such a fag it was unbelievable. All he could see was my short blonde hair as I stroked his cock between my lips. I was wearing boy clothes and sitting on a toilet in the boy's bathroom, sucking Brian off like we were two queers. But I was his girl too and that was nice, cause I didn't mind my pussy getting wet or my tits growing bigger, or anything else. I was Brian's girlfriend and if we had to do it in the boy's bathroom, I didn't care. Wendy Eversman wouldn't ever do this for him and part of me hoped the girl would find out, even though it would probably make me sound like a slut, kinda. It would be worth it to see the look on her face when she found out why Brian was my boyfriend and not hers.

"You like that?" I breathed, catching some air and then smiling as I moved my tongue down to Brian's balls. That made him gasp and I giggled with one of his sperm filled nuts filled my mouth. He had some big ol' baby makin' balls, as Coach liked to remind me, warning me to stay away from Brian and boys like him. But a blowjob was okay, right?

"Yeah ... God yeah!" Brian was kinda wobbly and he liked getting his balls sucked a lot! His hand was on my head, stroking my short blonde hair while I washed his sack with my tongue, spitting out one testes and taking the other one inside. Balls are so cool! And I really liked the way his wet, hard cock was sliding across my face the whole time. It was kinda messy, but I didn't care.

The door opened suddenly and the squeaky sound of sneakers echoed loudly and Brian and I both froze. His cock was back in my mouth then and I just held it there, trying to breathe slowly around it through my nose. My heart was pounding as we listened to whoever it was pee in the urinal for a minute or so. I kept thinking if that kid just happened to look under the door of the stall he'd see four feet, mine and Brian's, facing each other and so close that it could only mean one thing ... My heart was going to burst, I thought, and my lungs ached cause I was hardly breathing at all.

I hoped he wasn't gonna wash his hands, whoever it was. Boys never washed their hands anyway, or so it seemed to me, but maybe that was just my brothers being lazy. What if someone else walked in, I wondered? And someone after that, like a little parade, never really stopping long enough so we could finish what we were doing, or at least make an escape. This was a bad idea, I thought, a really, really bad idea.

But the boy didn't wash his hands and a couple minutes after he walked in, he was walking out, still squeaking in his shoes. I pulled Brian's cock out of my mouth, swallowing spit and precum and taking several deep breaths.

"We gotta hurry," I whispered and Brian nodded. I didn't know if he was as nervous as I was, but I hoped so. It was time to stop fooling around!

I took his cock in my mouth again, sucking harder and moving my mouth up and down in time with my hand. I was swirling my tongue around the head and then tickling him underneath, doing everything I could think of to make it feel really good. I held his balls gently, massaging them and wondering a little what that was feeling like for him. I hoped it felt good and Brian wasn't complaining. He was pushing with his hips a little and every now and again his cockhead would hit the back of my mouth making me gag and choke just a little. I finally put my right hand on his thigh and tried to keep him from moving too much.

"Oh, uh ... Uh ... I'm gonna shoot it ... Ohhh!" Brian was whispering and it wasn't really a warning at all cause my mouth was suddenly filled with spurts of his warm sperm, still gooey and salty and tasting much like it had the night before.

I swallowed fast and really just tried to keep my throat open while I pumped his cock with my hand. I didn't want to spill any of it, especially since there wasn't any room between us. Whatever I didn't keep in my mouth was going on my shirt probably, or maybe my pants. It was a lot though. Brian was a seriously healthy teenage boy and he had some great balls. My shirt already had some stains on it from the saliva and precum that had spilled out of my mouth. Now a few big drops of Brian's semen were added to them and he was a long time cumming too.

"Oh, man ... God, Ann..." he swallowed thickly and squeezed my shoulder. "Oh, that was great ... Thank you..."

I was still busy swallowing and licking around his dick and trying to wipe the sperm off my shirt with my fingers, sucking them quickly clean. I sat back up, breathing hard and red faced from two or three minutes of really hard dick sucking, but I'd made him cum quick, I thought to myself, and I was sorta proud of that. Brian pushed his cock back into his pants, bouncing on his toes a little and grinning at me. He was still catching his breath too.

"Go watch the door, kay?" I told him, cause I needed to wash my hands and face and wipe the spermy spots on my shirt.

Luckily for us, nobody tried to come in and if some kid had, I wasn't sure what Brian would say. But at least he was the biggest boy in school, so he probably wouldn't have to say much. Unless it was a teacher, but they had their own bathrooms, so ... I cleaned myself up quickly and then Brian checked the hallway so I could scramble the dozen feet or so to the safety of the girl's bathroom, which was empty too, thank goodness. I'd almost been afraid Wendy Eversman and her friends would be in there, waiting to catch me doing something. I'd sorta changed my mind about her finding out after that boy had almost caught us, you know?

I used the toilet, removing my pad gingerly as it was soaked with my juices, but the good thing was there wasn't any blood at all. There'd been just a little when I'd woken up that morning and now my period was finally over. I peed and wiped my pussy and even dared to get a handful of toilet paper wet in the sink, darting back into the stall and washing my pussy and thighs. I hadn't cum or anything, but I'd been plenty excited and that always made me juicy down there.

Brian wasn't in the hall when I came out, so I figured he'd gone back to his class and that's what I did, having to apologize to my teacher for taking so long. I'd been gone more than half an hour and that was a long time to use the bathroom. Matt gave me a funny look, but all I could do was give him a shrug. He wasn't gonna like me having anything to do with Brian Hades, him or Lance, and I wished I knew how I was going to explain it to them.

At shop class I was working with Hank Cormier, trying to fix his dad's new snowblower, which wasn't new at all. He'd bought it for 60 dollars and I personally thought he'd paid too much, considering it had a little two piston, 2-stroke engine and the valves on both of them were shot completely. Still, it was fun tearing that thing apart and Hank wasn't a dummy, he knew what we were doing, so it went pretty fast.

I thought I could machine one of the valves, but it was no go, they were all gonna need replacement. They'd burned bad, which meant whoever had owned it before was using like high octane gas or something, maybe adding grain alcohol or something since he figured it was cold outside, who knows. When you fix as much stuff as I do you see all kinds of stupid stuff and people get really weird ideas. Anyway, the heat makes the valves brittle and they were cracked and pitted and even warped a little, and then they didn't seat correctly so you didn't get decent compression and the engine mostly sputtered, if it worked at all. The plugs were scorched too, but that was simple, the real problem was those valves. I told Hank we probably oughta change his piston rings too, cause if the valves were that bad, those were probably toast as well. It would suck getting it all together and then seeing nothing but a cloud of black smoke, you know?

Hank was a nice guy too. Average looking, kind of short and a little pudgy, but cute when he smiled, which was a lot. I'd known him a long time and he was one of David's friends. They'd been really close until David had started dating Sherry and Jane, and that sort of made me pause. I wondered if guys sort of stopped being really close once they got girlfriends. I hoped not, I needed my best friends.

"I, uh ... I heard you were going out with Jane Hudson now," Hank said at one point, surprising me a little, although I guess it shouldn't have.

"Yep," I grunted a little, working a nut to get at the pistons. I was betting they were pitted too.

"So you're a guy, huh?" he asked and I wasn't sure what he meant by that.

"I've always been a guy," I decided with a laugh, like maybe it was a joke. I figured he could take that whichever way he liked. He'd known me since I was like eight, being David's buddy and all. We'd seen each other a lot.

"Well yeah, I know," Hank said and he was acting sort of funny, cause usually he was always joking around when we were together. "You need that Allen?"

"Yeah, the 5/16 ... thanks." Even the set screws were like welded in place, it was sort of annoying me. "So?" I said a moment later, glancing at Hank like he needed to say something more.

"Uh, well I just always kind of thought, um, I mean you're so cool and everything..." he was trying to get it out.

"Thought what?" I asked with an exasperated chuckle.

"Well, I mean you were little before, so I was kinda waiting..." another pause while he thought about what he was trying to say.

"You're not asking me out, are you, Hank?" I asked, suddenly getting a sense of where this was going.

"Uh, do you want to?" he smiled hopefully.

"Nope," I said. "I got a girlfriend, remember?"

"Well, yeah, but, um ... Maybe I thought you, just, uh..."

"What? Like I didn't meet the right guy?" I laughed and sat up, smiling at him. "I love you, Hank."

"You do?" he widened his eyes.

"Like a brother, man." I grinned as he took it pretty good, smiling and shrugging.

"I just thought I'd ask."

"It's cool," I assured him. "Now let's get that shaft out of there, kay?"

I wondered if every guy friend I had was gonna hit on me. First Josh, now Hank. Who was next, The Boz? I hoped not, it was gonna get old turning down a dozen guys I really liked as friends. They were all older too, like Hank was seveteen, and they were probably noticing my body change a lot more than I ever had. He'd been waiting until I got older, or so Hank had said, and I wondered how long that was. I guess fourteen, almost fifteen was old enough.

I had tits now and some nice round butt and even looking like a guy didn't fool them, and I suspect some of those guys liked that the most about me. Like I'd be a really cool girlfriend because I was into the same things they were. Cars and sports and all that. I could be Hank's best friend most of the time and later, when he got me naked? Yeah, I'd be a hot little girlfriend in his bedroom ... What guy wouldn't go for that? Heck, if I was a guy I'd probably ask me out too. Or something, you know what I mean. That was kinda funny and I just smiled to myself as we worked on that engine.

Coach Haven wasn't at football practice that Wednesday afternoon, but I didn't figure she would be. Maybe Lisa really was sick, and I imagined her and Steve getting food poisoning from a burrito or something on their first date. Wouldn't that totally suck? But I sorta doubted that's what had happened. Maybe they'd been up all night long, you know? Sorta talking and stuff. Or maybe just the 'and stuff' part. I sure hoped so, that would be really cool because it would mean they were getting along fine.

I knew Steve was an aggressive guy anyway. He got bored quickly and he liked to dump his girls fast once he figured out they weren't going to be serious. My brother didn't waste a lot of time waiting around to get inside their panties either, I knew that. It had sorta bothered me a little, when I'd first understood that about him. But on the other hand, Steve liked girls his own age or better yet girls who were a little older than he was, so they knew what they were doing and I didn't have a lot of sympathy for old girlfriends crying because they'd let steve fuck them and three days later got dumped. Or maybe that was just my guy brain hard at work rationalizing the reasons, I don't know.

Of course, if it was a serious thing between my brother and Lisa, since I really thought they were perfect for each other, then maybe Steve would take his time. He might try falling in love for a change and that thought sort of made me tingle a little. Steve was getting pretty old, like almost 22 and Daddy had already had three kids by then! But that hadn't worked out so good for my dad, had it? And besides, falling in love didn't really explain Lisa not being around all day either. So, maybe they'd decided to hurry up and fall in love and go ahead and have a lot of sex too, since they were having such a good time anyway. That sorta made me laugh and I just really hoped Steve wasn't going to fuck Lisa and then send her packing like he'd already done with that Stephanie chick.

"The hell you gigglin' at, Russet?" Coach yelled. "Huddle up!"

I blinked and nodded and ran onto the field. I'd been daydreaming like that all through practice.

"Red One Right on two," Brian called the play and looked around at us, stopping his eyes on me. "You wanna go out tonight?"

Nine other helmets turned to look at me and I felt my face turning red, he'd been teasing me all through practice like that and it had been making Matt and Lance sorta mad. I liked it sorta, but I didn't like it too, especially in a huddle with nine other boys there.

"No," I said, not really sure if I was teasing him or not.

"Yeah you do," Brian laughed. "Break!" and we all clapped hand walking to the scrimmage line. A few of the guys were snickering and I saw Matt and Lance, who were on defense, sort of looking at the offense and wondering what was so funny.

Coach's plays were pretty easy to remember. If it was red it was a running play, and we had 12 of those, which could go right or left, or up the middle. The first three plays, were all up the middle, but Brian still called left or right, to tell me which side he was turning to. He was left handed anyway, so he always called right and on this play, Red One Right, I took the ball and went right between the right guard and tackle. I spun away from Kurt Vale, who was Jackie's little brother, and juked left, right, and right again so that Lance fell on his faked out face. I got about 7 more yards before Matt took me down, but I stiff-armed him pretty good and almost got away. He just got lucky.

"You okay?" Matt asked me, sort of laying on my thighs.

"Yeah," I gave him a little push so he'd get off me. He was talking about Brian, not his tackle, and I wished him and Lance would relax. It was like having two of my brothers on the team with me. But I guess it was supposed to be like that too, don't you think? But I still resented it a little.

"Blue niner left on one. Come over to my house, tonight," Brian was looking at me again. "Break!" he broke the huddle before I could reply.

Blue was passing and Blue Seven was the only real passing play I had to worry about, that was a screen pass to me. On this one all I had to do was take a fake and run right, since Brian would be throwing left. Some plays I did some real blocking, but on this one all I had to watch for was a blitz coming from the right and if I saw one to pick it up. But they weren't blitzing and it was good fake, half the defense keyed on me anyway and they took a few steps to their left out of reflex, before they realized Brian still had the ball and was gonna throw it.

I was the third receiver in that play too, which meant if Brian got in trouble he would eventually look and see if I was open, so I turned it upfield and ran my ass off. I wasn't supposed to, I just felt like it. I was supposed to go like five yards or so and break toward the middle, making Brian's throw easier if he had to make one. I'm the fastest player on the team though, a lot faster than most of the other boys, so anytime I hit the burners I was gone!

The only bad thing was that I was a lousy receiver. I mean, I could carry the ball like that Deon Sanders guy used to, light and quick and ready to bust one for six points every time I touched it. But catching? I dunno. I just thought about it too much, I think, when the ball was in the air, you know? Coach hated that and so I didn't get to receive a lot. I hadn't gotten the ball that play either, so I just had a long jog back to the huddle.

But like all good football players, I complained. "I was wide open!" I said and Brian just shook his head. Every quarterback knows every receiver is gonna say he was wide open, they learn to ignore that quick.

"Come to my house and I'll throw it to you," Brian grinned.

"No way," I rolled my eyes.

"Blue Two Left on three. Break!" we clapped and walked out of the huddle. "I can pass all day, Annie," Brian told me, and then stuck his mouth guard over his teeth.

Back in the huddle... "Are ya coming over?" Brian asked.

"She's scared, man," someone laughed.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Blue Five Right on three. Break!" Brian gave me a little look. He really was gonna pass the rest of our little practice. Coach just wanted to see us going up the field. He'd told Brian to call what he wanted, but in a real game Coach would be calling plays.

Three more plays happened during which I did little more than watch and I was sorta getting pissed. We were thirty two yards from the goal line and it was almost time for our water break. We all wanted to score before Coach called us off the field. We'd be doing other drills for the second hour of practice.

"Last play," Brian breathed in the huddle. He'd scrambled on the last play and gained 6 yards. "You want it?" he was looking at me and I nodded.

"Gonna come over?" he looked at me without smiling.

"For five minutes," I agreed reluctantly.

That was all Brian needed to hear and he grinned. "Red Twelve Left..." he slapped a couple helmets. "You guys don't forget to pull. On one. Break!"

Red Twelve was like a draw play, except I didn't go up the middle, I went left or right, taking a delayed handoff while the guard and tackle pulled off the line and ran down ahead of me, picking up any defender that was in my way as I followed them. It was sort of a tricky play, since a lot of people were moving in strange directions. Fourteen year olds aren't really good at pulling, you know? But the defense was only a bunch of 14 years old too, so that sorta made it even.

I took the handoff, after a couple long heartbeats of waiting while Brian made like he was passing right and then I took the handoff and went left. As usual, I was ahead of the pulling blockers anyway and Coach was yelling, asking what the hell we were doing, but it was okay cause I went around the line and past Lance, the linebacker, like he was standing still. Matt was playing strong safety and he was coming up, but Tad Davidson, our best wide receiver, was gonna block for me. He got in Matt's way enough that I just went left and then went further left, flying around them and dancing just inside the line. A couple seconds later I was dropping the ball over my shoulder in the end zone. Lots of guys spiked it when they scored, but I always thought just dropping it like it wasn't any big deal was way cooler. Like it was an insult almost. Touchdowns were a dime a dozen, I was saying, and they sorta were for me. At least against our defense.

I loved playing football and I gave Tad a high five cause he'd given me a good block, and we both knew it was his touchdown too.

Brian didn't really live too far out of my way, although Matt and Lance weren't very happy seeing me ride off into the sunset with Brian Hades. I didn't mind though. Despite my all my repeated efforts to say no, I'd really wanted to say yes too. I just thought Brian was sort of a jerk for asking me the way he had. It made me wonder why I liked him so much.

I mean, it had to be just a physical thing, you know? I didn't really like his attitude all that much. I didn't like the way he treated my friends, or even me before. I didn't like his stupid friends. I didn't like that he was a jerk and his sense of humor was that of a bully for sure. So why did I like him so much? Just cause he was seriously cute with his buzz cut blonde hair, deep blue eyes and little dimples when he smiled? Did I really love him just for that? It seemed kinda shallow when I really thought about it.

It was about a twenty minute ride and Brian talked all the way to his house and I just listened mostly. He was telling me some story about some kid he'd embarrassed back in third grade or something. He was laughing and maybe thinking it was really impressing me, but I didn't find it very funny. It just reinforced my doubts.

Brian's house was dark when we got there and I wondered where his family was. I didn't expect to be there alone with him.

"My folks went over to a friend's house for dinner," Brian shrugged. "They said I didn't have to go if I didn't want to." He was smiling and puffing his chest out a little, like it was a big deal his parents trusted him so much. "They won't be home til late."

"I can't stay," I said. "Five minutes, remember? I gotta get home too."

I wasn't even sure I wanted to get off my bike, really. Spending the last 20 minutes with Brian had felt kinda like a date and not a real good one. I didn't really like it. Maybe if we'd just been kissing or something it would have been better. I had liked that stuff a lot. But now I was really thinking that maybe liking sex with a guy wasn't the same as liking the guy, you know? But I thought I'd loved him and maybe part of me did, but part of me definitely didn't like him either and it was like sitting on a see-saw with someone who got heavier sometimes, and lighter other times. It was confusing and I didn't know if I was going up or down.

"It's okay, come on, let me just show you my room. It's cool," Brian was smiling and I was sorta liking him again.

"I should get going maybe..." I was straddling my bike.

"Nah, come on. Just five minutes, you said, right?" he was getting off his bike and I shrugged, thinking five minutes would be okay.

Brian's room was nice. He had some cool posters of guys like Dante Culpepper, the quarterback of the Vikings, whom everyone agreed was pretty much a football stud, even though he played for a sucky team. And Brett Farve, who was a stud too, except he played for the Packers and nobody I knew liked them very much. I grinned at the poster of Levi Smith, thinking that if Levi couldn't get in my pussy, how was Brian gonna do it? Except Brian made me feel different than Levi had, didn't he? Levi was a fag, but Brian ... He had a bed and a desk and some books, but I doubted he'd ever read any of them. He didn't strike me as the book reading type, you know?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.