The Conqueror of the Amazons - Cover

The Conqueror of the Amazons

Copyright© 2010 by Mike S

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A billionaire raises and equips a private army with the goal of conquering Paradise Island and turning Wonder Woman and the Amazons into sexslaves. The exhibitionism is forced.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Slavery   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Amazons continued to watch in disbelief as their Queen and Princess performed sex acts with the dog. Little did they know a ship from Paul Brown Ship Lines, was enroute with a special cargo. Brutus had been right in his thoughts of his mastery of fucking human bitches, Princess Diana was taking forever to come off her orgasm induced high and her pussy was spasming, wanting more.

"Brutus, please make me your bitch. Please baby, fuck me. Fire your doggy cum up my cunt, please," she gasped when she had calmed to the point of being able to talk. Brutus had been right, she was now freely wanting him to have sex with her. A couple more orgasms from him and she'd be his bitch, willing to drop into position and offer herself to him whenever he wanted it. The one sucking his cock wasn't bad either. After he had this one dominated he'd have to start on the other.

Upon Diana's words blaring from the speakers, begging the dog to take her, some Amazons got restless and stirred. This was too much, their Princess didn't know what she was saying, and she had to be rescued. Around the arena several hundred Amazon jumped to their feet, but over 2,000 rifles firing warning bursts over their heads made them all sit back down. Their Queen and Princess had surrendered them to these men, and those fast firing guns would prevent any ever getting to the dais anyway. It was better to live and wait for a better time than now to revolt. If only they weren't forced to watch this doggy sex show. Little did they know of the show they would all be participating in when Brown and Brutus were done with their rulers.

General Brown talked to the Queen for a minute and she pulled her head off Brutus's cock. As soon as his cock was released, Diana again wiggled her ass,

"Come on boy, fuck me," she pleaded. "Please Brutus, ram your cock into my cunt and fill me with your meat, pound my ass, make me your bitch, but most of all, fill me with doggy cum." Brutus leaped up on her back and everyone watched the screens in fascination. A camera had the shot off the blood red cock humping the air as precum shot from it and coated Diana's cunt, getting it lubricated and prepared to receive him. Another camera showed Diana's face and the look of lust as she awaited her lover to penetrate her. The third camera and part of screen showed Queen Hippolyta kneeling before General Brown, his zipper in her teeth as she pulled it down. She reached in and fished around, soon pulling his cock into view. You could see some of Brutus's precum on her face and chin as the camera zoomed in to catch her sink her mouth over her Masters cock. The men screamed "Yes, fuck her face, General" at the sight and the Amazons sat stunned. Their queen sucking a man's cock as their princess waited for a dog to impale her on his spear like cock. Would this never end? What they should have been worrying is how long it could last. They were a man and dog cum away from their own hell.

Brutus finally crouched, his bitch was ready, he had her lubed and she remained in the subservient position awaiting his pleasure, He thrust up with all the power his hind legs could generate as his front legs, wrapped around her waist, pulled her back to meet him. His cock penetrated the entrance of her pussy and continued in from the force of his thrust and the lubrication provided by his precum and her own cum from her orgasms on his tongue. Diana screamed as the cock ripped into her, filled her and suddenly slammed into her cervix. There it stopped for a moment as her vaginal walls expanded to accept the larger than normal log shoved into it. Brutus pulled back and plunged forward again and again she screamed as the dog's cock battered against and then opened her cervix and plunged into her womb. His forward motion stopped as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Oh sweet Hera, it feels good, I feel filled, I'm feel him deep in my womb!" she cried to her audience. "Brutus, pump me full of puppy batter! Please, fill me with your seed, cover my eggs in your sperm and fuck me!"

Brutus complied and his hips jack hammered back and forth faster than any man could go. His cock was expanding and his knot began pushing on her lips. Everyone could see her hips moving almost as fast as the dogs as she tried to match him thrust for thrust. Then she felt the biggest thing yet enter her pussy and Brutus stopped. He allowed the blood to flood his knot, he knew no bitch had ever escaped his cock until he released them once he had tied with them. Diana felt the ball expand and fill her like nothing before, sealing her entrance and she knew that no cum could now leak from her as Brutus began to fuck her again, slower now, trying to make it last. Diana was thrusting faster than Brutus and her orgasm began to build. She thrust back and got Brutus fully buried in her and began rotating her hips on him. The orgasm was building, almost here,

"Thank you, Hera!" she cried as the orgasm broke, "OH HERA, I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Her hips rotated and thrust, her vaginal muscles squeezed and released the cock and finally Brutus could hold it no more and began to spurt his cum into her. For Diana it was hotter than anything she had felt and it pushed her into another orgasm before the first had fully subsided. Now her hips began thrashing wilding as she felt doggy cum fill her vacant places and push against the seal, looking for release. Her pussy continued to spasm in one continuous, mind blowing orgasm. Finally Brutus was finished and wanted to clean his cock. He stepped over Diana and placed them ass to ass and tried to walk away. The pain for both participants was unbearable, so both stood still to wait for the knot to shrink. Brutus continued to shoot juices into her and Diana had one small orgasm after another. Then she heard General Brown gasp and looked at her mother's mouth, joining with his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.