Going Both Ways - Cover

Going Both Ways

Copyright© 2010 by Everydayguy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story with continuous sex about a guy who goes both ways. AC/DC - Bi-sexual - Marches to a different drummer. If you don't like lots of sex, this is not for you. If you are homophobic, you'll hate this one. This story is for other sex addicts who enjoy reading with one hand in their lap. Dean, learns about sex and himself in his formative years then enjoys sex with any and all. Happy stroking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Sports   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Who woulda thunk it? I really like dick. I mean I like to play with them, lick them, suck them, be fucked my them and just about anything else having to do with dick. Oh yeah, I love pussy too. The juicier the better. But then I'm a guy, I should love pussy.

You know, I could be a true sex addict as I do love sex of almost any kind. My body demands some form of sexual release at least daily. If I don't have a playmate, I'll use my hand or any other means available to release gob after gob of thick juicy white sperm. I've had to skip a day every once in a while and it gives me a headache as well as a ball ache. However, since I do have a variety of very close friends that have a similar problem as myself, I don't miss many days that I don't have someone else to share orgasms with.

Let me tell you how I got started with this wonderful addiction.

I grew up in a pretty big family that was average in as much as my dad worked a regular job as a pharmaceutical salesman and my mom worked as a secretary in a Fortune 500 company. My folks must have been pretty sexually oriented too as they produced five of us kids, two girls, three boys.

Being like "Malcom" I was in the middle. I had two older sisters and two younger brothers. We were always close as there was not a full year between any of our birthdays. I was actually ten and half months younger than my next older sister and my younger brother was exactly to the day, eleven months younger than me. The oldest sister was only a day or so eleven months older than the youngest sister and my youngest brother was about eleven and half months younger than his older brother. So you see, there wasn't five years difference between the youngest and the oldest.

My mom had a thing about names. From oldest to youngest there was Donna, Diane, Dean, Don(ald), and Dennis. My Dad's name was Dane and my mom's name was Deana. Pretty sick isn't it. We had a dog that lived forever, named Duke. I think she quite having kids because she was running out of "D" names.

When we were younger, our mom didn't work but stayed home. As soon as the youngest brother was in school, mom got a secretarial job that she still has. Since my oldest sister had turned ten, she was in charge of us kids after school.

We would get off the bus and walk home together along with the neighbor kids. We could go outside and play but it had to be in our back yard. Donna always made me watch out for Don and Dennis when we were outside because I was the oldest boy. Because I was a brother, I also watched out for Diane.

Being the middle kid can be good and bad. One thing that was good, I think, was that I had a room by myself. Our house had four bedrooms. A big bedroom and bathroom for mom and dad, two decent sized bedrooms that were shared by my two sisters and the other by my two brothers. Then there was the fourth, a small bedroom. That was mine. I think this was supposed to be a sewing room or something like that but it became the middle brother's bedroom that was between the sisters' bedroom and the brothers' bedroom and was directly across from a big bathroom that us kids shared.

Just before I turned twelve, my body went haywire. My friends and I had discovered playboy magazines and had a horde to look at high up in our tree house. The neighbor girls were allowed to come up to the tree house but we had a secret hiding place for the magazines.

Between us guys, we talked about how our willies and wangers kept getting hard and staying that way for a long time. We did notice that prolonged study of the female forms within the Playboys did cause some secretions from our hard dicks.

That's when it happened. I woke up one morning with a mess in my underwear. It wasn't pee or it would have been all over the bed. It smelled a little like chlorine but it was thicker and slippery.

I was embarrassed to say anything so when I went to the bathroom I rinsed out my tighty whity's, washed off, and put on clean undies. I even locked the bathroom door which no one had ever done but I didn't want to be caught.

About four or five mornings later, I had the same mess. I used a finger to rake through the gooey stuff and smelled it. Definitely not pee but what was going on? I was concerned, as it had now happened twice. This time I changed underwear in my room using the old underwear to wipe my slippery dick and balls.

I did get a chance to wash but still had a wash rag in hand, cleaning up my crotch when Donna came in and plopped down on the throne. Her only comment was, "It's good to see you wash yourself."

My birthday was Saturday so I could let this go for now. I did want to ask mom or dad about it though as this condition was too strange.

Well Saturday morning was discovery day. Mom came in to wake me up to tell me happy birthday. She pulled the covers from me and tickled my now thirteen year old physique. As soon as I was concious, I knew my body had done it again. My hand went to my middle to cover the indiscretion but the smell was so strong my mother's eyes got real big. She pulled my hand from my middle and said, "Dean, did you, did you, did you have a wet dream?"

I had no idea what a wet dream was so I just looked at her with a confused look. Mom said, "Take those off and let's get you clean."

She pulled my undies down and my usual morning stiffy waved in the breeze. I had never really thought it funny or strange as it was always hard in the mornings. Donna and Diane teased me about it sometimes but mostly we ignored it.

Mom rolled her eyes and said, "Can't you make that thing go down?"

I looked at my stiff willie and said, "How do I do that? It'll go away pretty quick. Usually when I pee."

Mom took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom where she took a warm wet washcloth and gently washed my dick and balls. Since I was already very hard, her gentle washing of my dick had a very direct affect. About the time she had me standing while she was bent over washing my good parts, huge streams of white gooey stuff came shooting from my dick. I tried to stop it by putting my hands over my dick but mom had hold of it. The bad part was the gooey stuff was shooting right into her face and down her blouse. This wasn't a one or two shot eruption, it was six or seven really full loads that were streams of sperm, not little droplets.

I was mortified, mom began laughing so hard she sat on the floor. There was my mom, with these strange juices all over her face and neck, still holding my dick when my dad and both sisters came to the bathroom to see what was happening.

My sisters were confused, as they didn't understand the slop over mom's face and neck. They only saw their mother washing their bother's willie. Oh well. Dad, however, figured out part of the situation and was stifling a giggle.

Mom removed the wash cloth from my dick and said, "Here Dean, you do it. I think I need to clean up a little. Happy Birthday son."

When she leaned over to kiss me a blob of the juice I had deposited on her forehead dripped into my mouth and onto my face. She smiled at me as she pulled dad down the hall toward their room.

Donna looked at me and swiped a finger across the blob that landed on my cheek. She smelled it, then licked it, grinning at me. She was pulling Diane after her as they went toward their room.

I was left naked, in the bathroom with my first taste of cum trying to figure out what had happened.

After dressing, I went to the kitchen to get some cereal. Donna and Diane were being very sweet to me as it was my birthday. Donna hugged me as I sat saying, "It's so good to have a brother growing up so big and strong. You're almost as big as the boys my age. You're going to be tall and strong."

That was a lot from Donna, as she usually liked to pick on me instead of praising me.

Diane just sat with me and stared at me. She had a bowl of Frosted Flakes but wasn't eating. She finally asked, "Have you been doing that a long time?"

I looked up from stuffing my mouth, "Doing what a long time?"

"You know, shooting that stuff."

Donna corrected, "She means ejaculating sperm."

"Huh?" That was my intelligent response.

Mom had walked into the kitchen and told Donna, "Why don't you and Diane take your breakfast into the living room and watch TV. I want to talk to Dean."

Diane did what she was told but Donna said, "I think I should stay to be with Dean so he isn't embarrassed."

Mom said, "He'll be more embarrassed if you stay, don't you think?"

"But I'm older and know about these things."

"Donna, do you want to try to explain your periods to Dean too?"

Donna frowned but said, "Okay, I guess it is private. But he should be able to talk to me about it."

Mom rolled her eyes and said under her breath, "I'm sure you two will talk extensively about it."

Donna left with "Humpf" as she went into the living room.

Mom sat with me and said, "Dean, you're becoming a man."

"Does that stuff that comes out of me at night mean I'm a man? Does dad do that too?"

Mom smiled at me, "No, I don't think that happens to him anymore but I'm sure it used to all the time. Now that stuff only comes out of him when I help him or when he helps himself?"

I was confused, "How do you help him? How does he help himself?"

Mom asked, "You know about sex right?"

"Sure, mom, a man's part fits into a woman's part and the man puts the sperm into the woman so it fertilizes the egg."

Mom nodded her head, "That's right but it isn't as cut and dried as that. Actually it's fun and enjoyable for the man and woman."

She didn't look all that comfortable with the subject but kept on, "When I was washing you this morning, how did it feel?"

With a red face I said, "It felt funny then my whole body just lurched and stuff came shooting out of my a, a, my willie."

Mom corrected me, "It's a penis, or as some might call it, a cock or dick. And what happened was that you had an orgasm, you ejaculated. The stuff that came out of you last night and this morning was sperm, some call it cum but it is the stuff that gets girls pregnant. That's what's used to make babies."

Still confused I asked, "But why is it coming out of me now?"

She smiled so lovingly at me, I felt all warm and fuzzy. "When boys turn into men, their bodies change and they make a lot of that stuff. They make so much of it that it has to find a way to let off the pressure. That's why it comes out at night like that."

"I don't want to wake up with messy underwear mom. How can I make my body not do that?"

She almost laughed but said, "I'm going to let your dad tell you about that. He knows more about man stuff than I do."

"You're not mad at me for getting that stuff all over you?"

She smiled, "No Honey, you surprised me and there was so much. But then you are young and in good health so your body just makes a lot."

"Thanks Mom, I fell better about it now."

She said as she got up, "I'll send your Dad to talk to you."

I finished my cereal and was going to head outside to do my Saturday chores when dad came into the kitchen. He said, "Happy Birthday Dean. Now that you're a teenager, I hope we can still be pals like always."

"Why wouldn't we be pals Dad? I just changed numbers of my age not anything else."

"I know son but often times teens grow apart from their parents. I hope you don't. Your sisters haven't and that's nice too."

"Mom said you were going to tell me how to keep from having that stuff coming out of me at night. Do you still have messy underwear in the morning?"

Dad laughed and said, "Only when I have to travel for a few day longer than planned."

"Mom said you would tell me how you keep that from happening. Tell me, tell me how I can stop having messy underwear."

Dad was smiling, "Lets see, I'm sure you know about sex, right?"

I nodded and said, "Mom asked me the same thing."

"Well the stuff that messes up your underwear at night is what your body produces that you haven't gotten rid of the normal ways."

"Okay Dad, what are the normal ways?"

"My normal way is to have sex with your mother. We have sex almost every night and I get rid of that stuff."

I asked cautiously, "You try to make a baby every night?"

"Well, we don't try to make a baby but we do make each other feel good. When we have sex, both of us get great pleasure from it. The end of it is like when that stuff squirted on your mother this morning. The rest of it is kissing, touching, and sometimes making that stuff come out using our hands or mouth."

I was sitting there with my mouth open. "You do that with your mouth?"

Dad chuckled and said, "I can't reach myself with my mouth but your mother enjoys making me squirt with her hands and mouth. She even likes to rub me between her breasts and make me squirt that way too."

My mouth was still open in wonder. "So that's how you keep from doing that in your underwear?"

"Most of the time."

"But dad, I can't do that with mom, how do you take care of it when you travel?"

"You masturbate, jack off, pull your pud."

I laughed at my dad for using all the crude words the guys were always using. I asked, "Guys are always saying stuff like that. Do you mean playing with yourself?"

"That's it. Playing with yourself will make that stuff come out and if you do that regularly, you won't mess up your underwear."

"How do I do it so it makes the stuff come out?"

Dad thought a second, "There are a couple of ways. You can use some soap in the shower. You can use some hand cream. Sometimes you can just grab hold of your stiffie and move your hand up and down and it'll get you to squirt. Just try a few ways to see what feels good to you. You'll find out about yourself. You should keep a towel or Kleenex around so you won't make a mess."

"Dad, guys always talk about that stuff like it's dirty or ugly. You talk about it like it's good, normal, like it's something people should do."

Dad said, "I don't know whether people should do it but they do, do it. It's not something you talk about to other people usually but boys or guys can talk about it. If your buddies talk about it as if it were bad, then don't talk to them about it. Keep it to and for yourself. Keep it for those who admit they like it and don't tell everyone else what you do."

"I think I understand Dad. When that happened this morning, it surprised me but can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure son."

"I liked it. It felt good to let it squirt out like that. I got a funny feeling inside watching my stuff get all over Mom. A whole squirt went right into her mouth and that made me squirt some more. She wasn't mad or anything. She even looked like she swallowed that stuff. When she kissed me a clump of it fell into my mouth and some landed on my cheek. When you two left, Donna took a swipe of it on her finger and tasted it. That made my thing get hard all over again."

"Um, you have to be careful with your sisters. Their bodies are changing too and they can have babies if you put that stuff into them. They may act like they know what's going on but they probably don't. As a man, you have to be responsible and must never make a girl pregnant unless she wants you to. And that's when you are married."

"I'm not having sex with my sisters. We won't have any problem with that."

Dad frowned, "Well, they might want to experiment. I'm not saying it's bad to experiment but it's bad if you experiment having sex with out taking the proper precautions. I'll make sure your mom talks to the girls too. Now have a good birthday."

I did my Saturday chores which meant a quick round with the lawn mower while the girls edged the sidewalks and flowers. The boys raked up the extra leaves around the yard and by eleven, that job was done. Mom wanted us to clean up the basement so dad could finish making the big room livable down there. So far he had put in a bathroom with a shower, enclosed the laundry room and his shop area. All that was left was to finish putting up the insulation around the walls so the drywall wouldn't mold. We had already put down some real nice tile.

The five of us kids had all the trash picked up, swept and mopped before lunch.

Dad had pulled out the grille for birthday hot dogs and hamburgers. Several of my friends were coming over for a while before we took off on one of our bike riding marathons to the city park and back. Since the baseball season was over and the Pop Warner league wasn't going to happen this year because of the lack of coaches, us guys rode our bikes a lot. '

Anyway that thirteenth birthday was a good day as I learned what was going on with my body.

That night after saying goodnight to everyone, I was in my room sitting on my bed looking at my stiffie, or was that my stiff dick. I had a towel and a box of Kleenex ready but I thought; I don't want to get my clothes messy and I want to watch it come out. The only way to do that was to get naked.

I did that and again was sitting on the side of the bed with my hand gently caressing my dick. This wasn't that comfortable so I propped up my two pillows and leaned back against them with my knees bent. This was better and felt better as I was laying back enjoying my own touch.

A mental picture flashed through my mind of my stuff, squirting into my mom's mouth and my dick just began squirting. As it squirted, I grabbed hold of my dick and stroked up and down making more and more shoot out.

Some went over my head and some landed on my face. My chest and neck were covered with the gooey stripes of creamy cum. When my dick eased but didn't go soft, I leaned back, relaxing, still holding my dick. With my other hand, I took a finger full of my juice and stuck it into my mouth. It didn't taste bad at all. I scooped up several other fingers full and sucked them clean as well.

I was reaching for my towel when the door opened.

Donna slipped into the room and came over to the bed. She said, "I knew you were going to be doing that tonight. I heard a little what mom said and most of what dad told you. I knew you couldn't resist."

"I don't want to do that in my underwear Donna. Dad said I can relieve the pressure if I do it myself."

She asked, "Did Dad tell you that someone else can help you do that?"

"He did and he did say that I had to be careful with you and Diane so I wouldn't make you pregnant. I promised him I wouldn't."

Donna giggled, "I don't mean fucking dummy. I mean did he say that someone else can use their hands on you. They can use their mouth on you too."

I grinned real big, "He said mom uses her breasts on him to make him squirt too. He didn't say exactly how but I'll bet that feels good."

Donna said as she reached for my now very hard dick, "Do you want me to help you. I can show you what some of the girls say they do."

"Will we get into trouble if mom and dad find out?"

"I don't know but they have both told us about this stuff so it must be sort of okay as long as we don't fuck. That's out until we use something to keep us from getting pregnant. Do you? Do you want me to show you?"

Her hand was gently caressing my swollen dick. It felt great. "Sure Donna, show me. You don't have to do it with your mouth if you don't want to cause I like your hands."

Donna said, "I don't want to get your stuff all over me so I'm going to take off my nightie. I'm keeping my panties on so your stuff can't get at my pussy."

I was used to seeing Donna nude but this was different. It was intimate in the very soft light. I looked at Donna's small breasts that were growing rapidly on her slim frame. The view made me more stiff.

She began gently caressing my cock again. Barely touching me but running her hands up and down. Donna leaned over me and said, "Happy Birthday Dean, I hope this is a good birthday present. As she kissed my chest and stomach, her nipple grazed the tip of my dick. The sensation and the intimacy of the act had the two of us shuddering. It also had globs of semen shooting from my dick onto her breasts and my chest and stomach.

While I was shooting, Donna bent her head down to watch the stuff come out of me. That just earned her a face and mouthful of come. She swallowed then leaned down to suck me into her mouth. I didn't even have a pause but came again and loosed a huge load into her mouth.

This time when I was through shooting, my dick began wilting in her mouth. Donna gently sucked on me and licked all around my balls. Still holding my dick she looked up at me and said, "That was different. I kind of like the way you taste."

Donna looked around, picked up the towel and wiped up the gobs of cum on my chest and stomach. She them wiped up her breasts and stomach. She said, "You sure squirt a lot. I don't know whether that's average or whether you do more than others but it's a lot."

When she was done wiping us up she asked, "Want to watch me do myself? I masturbate too. It feels really good."

Staring at my sister, I just nodded and scooted back on the bed.

Donna lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She began caressing her breasts and stomach followed by running her hands over her thighs working toward her center.

Ever so gently, she pulled her panties aside then pulled apart her pussy lips and ran a finger from the bottom all the way to the top of her pussy. This was exciting to watch.

Using just one hand on her pussy and the other to touch and squeeze her breasts and nipples, she began gently rubbing her pussy. This caused her breathing to become rapid and for her hips to move up and down. In just a couple of minutes, she was panting with her stomach hollowed as her hips came off the bed to assist her fingers as the rubbed the sensitive tissue.

Donna groaned and shook. She kept groaning and shaking until she collapsed back on the bed. The scene was so exciting my dick was shooting again without ever touching it. This sent Donna into more spasms as she rubbed some of the semen into her breast.

She lay back breathing heavy then opened her eyes looking at me. She grinned and said, "That was exciting huh? I made you squirt with my body and we didn't even do anything."

I mopped up the stripes of cum that had squirted over her as she said, "We'll do this some more, lots more. Don't tell anyone so it's just our secret. I'll make sure Diane is asleep or she'll want to do it too. She's always fingering herself at night. We do it together or rather at the same time a lot. We talk about what men and women do to each other and what we want to do with a man. You and I will practice for a while okay?"

When Donna sat up she kissed my lips and took hold of dick. She said, "I want to learn how to suck you and I want you to learn how to suck on me too."

That sent my dick straight up again. Donna giggled, "You sure are a horny guy aren't you. Save it. We'll work it out of you tomorrow."

She got up, put her panties straight and gown back on, gave me another kiss and left.

I slipped my underwear on and lay back after turning my lamp off. As I pulled the sheet and blanket over me, I thought that it is nice to have such a beautiful sister that wanted to make me feel good.

Sunday morning at our house was supposed to be a quiet time. Mom and Dad liked to stay in bed while us kids made some kind of breakfast to feed ourselves and generally stayed quiet.

We decided on pancakes this morning. They weren't difficult as you only had to get out the Bisquick, an egg, and milk. Soon we had the electric grille cooking three nice pancakes at a time. The boys were chowing down while Diane was next then the last ones off the grille were for Donna and I.

The boys were in the living room watching TV quietly while Donna, Diane, and I were eating. Diane asked, "Did you two do something last night. I know Donna left for a long time and when she came back she smelled funny. I could smell that stuff on her like I smell it on mom after mom and dad are playing."

Donna said, "I was helping Dean get rid of that stuff inside him so he doesn't mess up his underwear."

Diane grinned and asked, "Did you make him squirt a lot? Did you suck him like the girls at school say you need to do? You know, give him a bj, a blowjob?"

"No, I didn't do that but I thought of it. Maybe next time."

Diane was squinting at us, "Next time can I try? We have to make sure his stuff doesn't get into our pussy but it won't hurt for it to get into our mouths."

Donna grinned at me, "Does that make you horny, you know get stiff?"

I was red faced, "Oh yeah, it makes me want to play some more."

Donna said, "Let's wash up real quick and I'll show Diane how to do it."

It took us less than five minutes to clean up the kitchen and get to my room. Donna told me to take down my pants but leave them on in case Mom called us. Diane wanted to take her clothes off but Donna told her to leave them on as she was just going to show her how to get me off.

Donna took hold of my stiff dick and gently stroked it up and down. She said, "You can get him to squirt this way but you can take him in your mouth too. That will guarantee you'll make him squirt."

Donna slid her mouth over my dick and sucked while running her tongue around the head. At the same time her small hand held me and stroked up and down. I said, "It's coming, I'm going to shoot."

Donna didn't even hesitate but kept right on sucking and running her tongue over the head of my dick. I loosed a torrent of come into Donna's mouth as she tried to swallow it all. She pulled off and pushed Diane's head toward my dick. Diane reflexively opened her mouth and took my squirting dick head into her mouth. God, that felt so good.

I was still stiff as Diane raised her head, savoring what was in her mouth. She said, "That doesn't taste bad at all. Those girls don't know what they're talking about. They said it's sour and icky. I don't think they've really done it."

Donna said, "At least not with our brother. Now pull his pants up and we'll let him get dressed. Let's go down stairs. Later we can use the tree house if we want."

Down stairs in the kitchen, Diane asked me, "How many times can you do that. You know shoot off like that."

Donna said, "Call it by the right name. Ask how many times can he cum."

Diane was the sophisticate, "Okay, how man times can you cum in a row."

I said, "I don't know. I just started doing it. Last night I came three times real close but I did go soft. I got hard again when I watched Donna and that made me squirt again."

Diane squinted her eyes at me, "Will you watch me? I want to come with you watching me too. Will you?"

I smiled and said, "Anytime, that was hot. But we do have to be careful so you don't get any of my stuff inside you."

"I know that Dummy, mom told us all about that stuff.

After our Sunday dinner, mom and dad were cuddling on the couch and the boys were over at a friends. Donna and Diane motioned for me to follow them. We climbed the home made ladder into the tree house.

Us guys had some old carpet on the floor and some old couch cushions we had found. The place was about five foot by almost ten foot so it was pretty big.

Diane immediately said, "I want to get naked and have you watch me. I don't want you to cum on me but I want to suck it out of you."

Donna said, "He may not be able to hold it in. If he gets real excited it just begins to squirt. I'll tell you so you can take him in your mouth if you want it all."

Diane was excited and was soon naked except for her socks. She wanted me to be beside her so I could stick it in her mouth quickly. She was quick as she was massaging her pussy and breasts with both hands. She was obviously hot as her hips were raising from the floor as she touched herself.

As she was fingering herself, she looked up and me and asked, "Can I suck you while I do myself?"

"Oh yeah Diane, that almost makes me cum just thinking of it."

She sat up a little then leaned over to take me into her mouth as she caressed herself. That was it, I began squirting immediately. She choked but to her credit she didn't spit out my cock but kept right on sucking. Man, that felt so good.

When she was done coming she laid back and sighed, "That was good. I got to cum and make you cum at the same time. Wow! I could get to like that."

Donna said, "We have to teach Dean how to make us feel good to. I had him touch me a little but I want him to use his mouth on us."

"Oh yeah," Diane moaned, "we have to teach him soon. We can suck each other for hours then."

"I don't think he can do it for hours Diane but he can do for it for a long time and often."

Donna pointed and said, "Get down so you can look at Diane's pussy. I'll show you how it works."

I got down on my stomach between her legs while Donna got down to hold her pussy lips open. Donna began, "See all the flesh around the lips. Those are all sensitive and we like them kissed and gently licked. See the hole, that's where you can stick your tongue but not your dick. Your dick will get us pregnant. You can touch us deep inside with your tongue and with a finger or two touching deep inside. All that touching will be sure to make us cum."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.