The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 26: Late summer, 1984 - Val and Joe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Late summer, 1984 - Val and Joe - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

"This is a terrible connection," Val said. "Where are you?"

"At the office," Joe said. "Shall I try again?"

"Maybe I should call you back."

"It's cheaper from here isn't it?"

"Let me call you back, anyway."

"Okay, good," Joe said, and hung up.

She'd been dressing for dinner when he called, and she stood now in bra and panties in the master bedroom looking in the mirror at her bulging belly.

Seven months along ... wow! I look like shit. Frowning with distaste at her pregnant body, Val dialed Joe's number.

"Sexual Deviates, Incorporated," Joe said, knowing it was Val on the other end.

"I wish to request ... no, make that report a crime."

"What is the crime, ma'am?"

"Reckless Abandonment," she said.

"Took all the condoms with him, did he?"

"No. He refused to buy more. I'm afraid we ran out of them."

"You ... um, didn't try other methods?"

"He has a fetish about putting his thing into nasty places," she said, holding back a laugh.

"Well ... that's terrible. How can I be of assistance to you ... Miss?"

"It's Ms. Ms. Jones."

"The devil, you say. Well, Ms. Jones ... as I said. How can I help?"

Well, I'm standing here wearing nothing but white, high-heeled, ankle strapped sandals, completely naked except for this see through peignoir. You might come right over here."

"And?" he said, his tone betraying his growing excitement.

"And be sure to bring a gross or so of various types of condoms."

"Do you like French Tickler's?" Joe said, managing a modest recovery.

"I love French Tickler's. They seem to hit the spot ... every time."

"Do you like a variety of colors?"

"I love different colored condoms. They help create the proper mood."

"Would you want them put to use in ... the nasty place?"

"That would be delightful; in fact you needn't use one for that entry."

"It will take me at least two hours to find that many condoms."

"But you will hurry, won't you?"

"You have my word, ma'am."

"Oh ... I don't know."

"What? What don't you know?"

"You're a man, and everyone knows that men can't follow directions. You'll get lost looking for all those condoms. Perhaps I should just venture out and grab the first desirable male I see, and drag him home with me."

"I'll call you," he said with a chuckle. "You can give me directions."

"You'll probably want me to put it in for you when you get here too," she said, forcing a whining petulance into her voice.

"Oh, I can find my way on that count, I assure you."

"I'll give you thirty minutes," she said laughing.

"I'll see you in twenty," Joe said, and hung up.

Val pulled her underwear to one side and walked to the full-length mirror. The hairs surrounding her pussy were glistening with her juices.

"I may start without you, Joe darling. Better get that ass in gear."


Twenty-six minutes later, Joe was telling his wife: "I love your outfit Val. I haven't seen you in that before. Looks good on you. Damned sexy."

Val had bought the 'special outfit' two days earlier when shopping with her sister, Heather. Heather had told her it was too daring, but Val had laughed and happily made the purchase, saying, "I'll bet it's worth every penny."

"Well I want to hear if it is," her sister had replied.

Val flushed with happiness on hearing Joe's compliment to her carefully selected outfit, said, "Thanks Joe, I don't know why I put this on today. I just felt like a change. It's nice occasionally to try something new and different, don't you think?"

"If it makes you look that good, I'd certainly have to agree with you, and it does that." His hand moved lightly over her stomach, hoping the baby would move or kick. It didn't, but he was happy and so was Val.

"That's my man," Val said, and then laughed, because her real surprise lay beneath the outfit.

Joe stood up and reached for Val's hand. Without a word Val let him take her hand as she stood up.

"Let's go for a walk in the yard."

The yard wasn't what Val had had in mind, but when he took her hand she went willingly, neither saying a word as he led her around the pool and into the pool house.

Feeling safer within the enclosure, Val took a step back from her husband and held a hand up in a 'stop-wait' pose, and then slowly peeled the outfit away, revealing the see through peignoir and white, high-heeled, ankle strapped sandals, and otherwise completely naked body to him.

Joe took her into his arms and pulled her body close to his. Val slid her hands up onto his shoulders as they went into a lingering French kiss. She felt his hands slowly slide down her back to her ass, which he squeezed. Val wondered what he would do next. One thing about Joe, he was innovative in his lovemaking, she told herself.

"I love the way you dressed up for me, sweetheart," he whispered in her ear.

Val was starting to breathe heavily, her breasts rising and falling against his chest. She sighed, "Joe I..."

But she let her words trail off and she laid her head on his shoulder. The friction against her nipples through the peignoir was causing her to experience a series of little sensuous pleasures. Her fingers opened and closed repeatedly on his chest. Val seemed to have no control over her own body ... wanted no control over her own body.

Joe squeezed her smooth bare ass in his hands again and then Val felt his hands lightly glide around her sides, onto her abdomen as he tried to detect any movement from the baby within.

"The baby kicked today ... it was the hardest one yet," she whispered into his shoulder.

"I didn't feel anything, earlier," he said.

"You will. If not today, then maybe tomorrow. She moved earlier, Joe. It was the most beautiful thing. Our baby daughter is getting feisty. Soon it will be an everyday occurrence."

"I can't wait. This is super, Val. I really can't wait for our child to be born."

His hands wandered over her stomach and she sucked in her breath when they inched even lower.

"Huh!"

"What?"

"Tickles ... you tickle when you do that."

"This?"

"YES, THAT!"

"And how about this?" he inquired as his fingers found her swollen clitoris and pinched it lightly.

"JESUS!" she swore, and when he covered her cunt with his hand, Val panicked and quickly said, "Joe ... be careful ... the baby ... remember the baby!"

"I will, Val. I know ... I'll be careful, but I've got to have you."

"I want you too, Joe, but please be careful."

"I will ... I will"

Moments later Val began to shake as he gently masturbated her clit. She couldn't help herself, she gasped as her entire body went rigid, then she let out a groan that was more of a growl as she started to cum. Joe met her open lips with his, their tongues dueling. He continued rapidly stimulating her clit with his fingers as she returned the pressure against his hand.

Joe's moved his other hand back to her ass and one of his fingers disappeared between her cheeks to toy with her tiny anal rose. Val sucked in her breath, reveling in the tingles of pleasure that gave her. She moaned loudly when two more fingers found her moistened pussy and easily entered into its warm sanctuary. His fingers pressed deeper into both openings and Val screamed with pleasure.

He began to move his fingers in and out of her more rapidly and this brought her to another climax. But Joe did not slacken his attentions until she at last went totally limp and slumped against him. Joe held her for a few moments then gently sat her on the chaise lounge nearby.

In a moment or two Val looked up at him. Her swollen breasts were bared, inviting his mouth to torment them. Joe looked her over, and smiled saying, "You are so beautiful ... and baby, you go off like a bomb. Why, when I've talked about women with the guys..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.