The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 16 : Ah, Paris ... and the Asian Girl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 : Ah, Paris ... and the Asian Girl - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

Val was turning to say something to Joe when a warm, moist tongue entered her ear, quickly followed by the whispered words, "Follow me, and we'll do everything!"

From the corner of her eye, Val saw that it was the Asian girl. There was a blush on her cheeks and her eyes were downcast. "I am Ling Lee; I am best headliner in all of Paris, I want you with me tonight."

Joe covered Val's hand, "Sweetheart?"

"You want me to go on stage with her, Joe?"

"No, darling, she doesn't want you to join her on the stage. She wants you to go with her. Its part of the evening's entertainment. I can send her away. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable sweetheart," he whispered.

Val caressed his face and said: "No, Joe. I know you want it for me. I won't spoil your evening." Her other hand was on his crotch and she squeezed his cock. She wasn't surprised at what she found there.

"And you? Do you have some ... entertainment lined up too, Joe?"

"I don't know what's in store for me. I may have a partner. I may be watching the two of you. I may be joining the two of you."

"That's more than I really needed to know. All right, I'll go with ... Miss Ling." She brightened a bit and girlishly chirped, "Ta Ta, husband of mine."

Ling (not Georgette, which was merely the Asian girl's stage name) guided Val past the gawking patrons and into a little alcove, where after pressing a hidden button, or switch, a narrow doorway appeared and, with Ling holding her by the hand, Val suddenly found herself in a small, but beautifully designed boudoir.

Ling shoved Val backward and she fell onto the bed. Her eyes widened. Ling grinned at her. "Just us, no George, okay, 'eh?"

"Just us," Val echoed, as the Asian girl's tiny hands ran up Val's legs, pushing up her red dress. A moment later they pushed her thigh's apart. Val could barley see Ling although she knew she was close enough to kiss her ... a bolt of fire flashed up from Val's cunt as a sweet, velvet vice closed over it. The strong little eel that swam up her vagina made her swallow a surprised moan. Ling's fingertip expertly rubbed her clit, already engorged, into play. Her long, wriggling tongue caused Val to cum the fastest she'd ever cum. She would remember it because in the back of her mind she thought she was having a stroke or something. Then she realized it was almost a religious experience, and found herself saying so without realizing it.

Val moaned loudly into Ling's mouth as their hot breath mixed, bringing Val up to a boiling point. Ling was panting into Val's throat as her delicate little fingers were anything but delicate, surging in and out of Val's hot twat.

Distantly, Val could hear the little slick, slick, slick sounds of her fingers flickering between her legs, and over her clit.

Minutes later, Val lay like a badly used rag doll, snorting more so than breathing through her nose. She didn't notice when Ling cuffed her wrists in such a way that she could not get her hands any lower then her ears. Val's feet were left free. Then Ling applied a blindfold to Val's eyes and the room went from dimly lit to total blackness.

Ling forced Val's thighs apart, and with Val offering only the lightest resistance, Ling leaned in and sucked her clit into her mouth. Val responded with a long moan that told the lie to her struggling and protests.

Ling expertly swirled around the Val's clit with her tongue, then nibbled on it with her teeth. Val was now gasping and panting, arching her back, a telltale sign that she was thoroughly enjoying the so-called torment Ling was putting her through.

Actually, in measured time, Ling ate Val out for no more than 30 seconds before she started to twitch as an intense orgasm began to overwhelm her.

"PLEASE STOP!" Val croaked, unable to stand the extreme pleasure.

To her dismay, Ling ignored her and simply moved on to kiss and suck at the puckered rim of her asshole. Val began to spasm from the next wave of pleasure that hit the second the Asian girl's tongue penetrated her asshole.

Val squirted several streams of juice directly into Ling's face. Off in the distance, Val heard the Asian girl laughing delightedly, and calling for "More, more, more!"

When Val finally went limp, Ling took a vibrator from a hidden compartment in the side of the bed, and wet it by placing it in her mouth, then she started tapping Val's body with it. Her breasts, nipples, belly lips, and paused briefly before rubbing it over Val's entire face, before switching it on and applying it to her right nipple.

Val's limpness evaporated, and she became a flurry of action, her pelvis was fucking thin air, her manacled wrists strain for release, and she began to kick out at Ling for the first time, calling her, "A perverted yellow bitch!" among other choice epitaphs.

Ling rewarded her with ten slaps to her wet cunt. She waited a minute and then gave her fifteen.

This time, Val moaned.

She waited two minutes and gave her twenty-five more. Val was now in constant motion, writhing, squirming, and twisting. As the silence around her lengthened, she began shouting hoarsely, "Fuck you! Fuck me! Oh, God ... oh, my fucking God!"

Ling let three minutes go by before sliding the well lubricated vibrator directly into Val's pulsing snatch, and turned it on full speed.

While Val reacted to that entry, by writhing sharply to the left, Ling applied additional lubricant to a smaller, but still lethal version of the vibrator humming between Val's legs.

It was evident that Ling was a sort of time-freak, and in that capacity, she waited once again allowing two minutes to elapse before moving between Val's legs and carefully raised them to her shoulders.

A hesitant, almost mournful question reached Val's lips, but never passed through. Ling pushed the smaller vibrator into her rectum, met almost no resistance, and turned it on to the highest setting.

Ling leaned back to watch the effect it had on Val.

So too, did several others, including one Joe Marcolina, Val's husband, who now had a video camera on his shoulder, recording the scene to posterity.

Another lengthy minute passed, and evidently bored with the process, Ling began to work the larger vibe in and out of her victim's cunt. The slushy sound it made over rode the humming noise, and Val's juices surged out of her and onto her thighs and the already well soiled sheets she lay upon.

"I'll be back," Ling whispered into her ear, much as she had earlier that evening.

"What! What the fuck are you talking about, I'll be right back? We're not through here. You've got to let me up. My husband'll be looking for me. He'll be frantic! He might call the police!"

Val stopped protesting when she heard Ling's light footsteps leaving the room. This has been quite a day, she thought. From Joe having me masturbate while he videoed me; to wearing a dress by St. Laurent to dinner and then this ... this sex club. Now I'm handcuffed to this damn bed, totally fucked out, and all alone.

Her fear began to escalate when she realized that she might not be alone that much longer. Who will they send in? What will they do to me? Where the fuck is Joe? These and similar thoughts kept racing through her mind.

I won't allow them to spank me ... or whip me! But how can I stop them?

An eternity later, Val heard someone come back to the little room. Straining at her bound wrists, she waited, but nothing happened. Her ears, now attuned to the darkness of the room as they compensated for her eyes, heard the faintest of rustling sounds, but nothing more.

Suddenly, there was a finger gliding across her belly, and Val screamed, "JESUS CHRIST!" and fainted. She recovered quickly enough, felt a hand on her foot.

There was more than one person in the room!

"Who is it? Ling, is that you? Who did you bring? Joe, is that you?"

When no one answered, Val felt self conscious and extremely naked; but there was no denying her bodies' response to the several hands now touching her.

Suddenly something cold was drizzled over her breasts, belly, and pubic hair. And while it was cold at first touch, when it seeped into the opening of her cunt, there was no denying the sudden heat it caused to emanate within her.

"WHO'S THERE?"

There was no return sound; there was no further touching of her flesh. There was nothing ... save a pungent odor of something Val thought might be alcohol, a brandy, perhaps?

And then, a warm tongue snaked around her left nipple, her painfully hard nipple. A second later, someone else's mouth closed around the other, and someone else's teeth nipped her thigh and someone's fingers slid through the cool liquid coating her belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.