The Wilmington Woman's Club - Cover

The Wilmington Woman's Club

Copyright© 2010 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 14: September 1983 - Val Get's Knocked Up

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: September 1983 - Val Get's Knocked Up - By and large this is a story of covetousness and retribution, money laundering, power struggles, infidelities, and murder. And then there’s the sex. Like your dick, not easy to put down. - Mora Less, author of Honey Dripper; and Clit

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Cheating   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

The marriage between Joe and Val occurred well before schedule for two reasons. Initially, they spent most of their free time fucking like rabbits. Both freely admitted to friends they were addicted to sex and each other. This raised a serious question, one which neither could adequately answer. If they loved having sex so much, what would happen if one of them were to find themselves alone with someone else, with the opportunity to have sex without the other being aware of it?

Joe was well aware that it was bees-and-honey time with Val anytime members of his fraternity happened by. Especially the way Val had begun dressing. Of course, she dressed sluttishly for his benefit, but the guys would see her and, although never in her presence, they made comments as to how great she would be in bed. Joe didn't take them seriously at first, but the idea of Val actually fucking one of his fraternity brothers, or even someone else nibbled away at him until he started an argument with Val over her attire. Joe lost that argument because Val threatened to cut off their sexual dalliances, which was more than he could tolerate.

But Val felt much the same about Joe, and the many girls that seemed to flock around him anytime they went out. She also had the benefit of her roommate, Bernie's comments about his sexual prowess; and the never-ending question of when they would have another three-some.


Things might have continued as usual had not Joe run into an old buddy named Garth and over drinks Joe happened to mention that he and Val were in need of a place where they could enjoy some relative privacy from the scrutiny and interference of others on campus.

"Funny you should say that," Garth laughed knowingly. "Kit has been working on getting us a place where we can be alone together." He looked thoughtful. "She doesn't live on campus, you know. She's from Raleigh, but she has a married cousin over in Cary who she's living with to keep expenses down. The cousin will be out of town starting this Friday, her husband, too. So Kit and I will have the house all to ourselves..."

His tongue moved in one cheek. "Maybe you could join us. I don't think Kit would mind, it's a pretty big house ... lots of room. I don't think the neighbors are home either."

"Yeah, sounds great, but what is Kit gonna think about us barging in on her?"

Garth grinned. "Actually, Kit suggested having another couple along ... you know, to break up the time between fucking our brains out."

"Um," Joe said after a moment, "You're not suggesting we swap dates, or anything, are you?"

"Hell no! Kit is my girl. That means no one else touches her."

That satisfied Joe, and when he told Val of the offer, she was delighted; especially when she realized they would be staying overnight.

A mischievous look crossed her face when he mentioned Garth's girlfriend seemed to want someone else around. Actually, she was thinking back to the night she'd shared him with Bernie, and how she might like to try another partner ... as she had in the car that night.

Two days later, Val hopped in the Crown Victoria next to Joe, and he introduced her to Garth. It turned out they had met before, but only to the point of nodding at one another. This was followed by Garth introducing her to Kit.

The girls hit it off immediately, causing the guys to exchange looks before putting their arms around their respective girl's shoulders and setting off.

The house was perched up on a hillside overlooking a golf course and a fairly large pond. To Val's delight there was a modest redwood hot tub on a sheltered deck, and the rising tendrils of steam were most inviting.

"After dinner," Garth said, and Val nodded enthusiastically.

They ate at a cozy Italian restaurant, then returned to the house and sat in the living room while they continued to get to know one another.

Val found Kit surprisingly shy. But the relaxed company, the third bottle of red wine, and the heightened prospect of sex with their respective partners loosened the girl's inhibitions.

Val, perhaps more inebriated than the others, started laughing, and then got up and crossed over to the couch where Garth and Kit were sitting, and plopped herself down on Garth's lap and kissed his cheek.

Garth had a surprised expression on his face. Kit giggled, and Joe's face grew red. Garth gently eased Val from his lap, and Kit promptly took her place. Laughing, Val sauntered back to Joe and sat on his lap. A moment later she seemed startled, then announced to the others that he had an erection.

Garth stood up and said, "I think we're ready for the hot tub."

"We're more than ready," Kit said, and got up and began removing her clothing.

Val hopped up, unzipped her skirt, let it fall in a heap around her bare feet. Her pale yellow panties peeked out from beneath her shirttail. Garth stood and began to undress without missing a beat. Joe followed, realizing he really had no choice in the matter, and thoughts of an orgy ran through his mind.

Kit glanced at the others. Joe was standing in his Jockey's. Val had lost her shirt and was reaching behind her to undo her bra hooks. Garth kicked off his loafers and lowered his slacks. He was not wearing underwear, and his hardon sprang free and bobbed up and down, reminding her of a sprinter at the starting blocks waiting for the gun to sound.

The men looked at the women, comparing and contrasting their bodies. Val was statuesque, Kit petite. Without their realizing it, the two women did the same to the men. Val felt a certain smugness in that Joe was larger than Garth, but nonetheless wanted to know what Garth would feel like inside her.

Joe saw that Kit's body was everything he might have hoped for: a small waist above slightly flaring hips, very nicely shaped legs, and given her small stature, rather oversized breasts topped by unusually large nipples. Her erect posture kept those luscious melons from sagging, and from the way she held her shoulders back, she was obviously proud of them.

It was Val who commented on them. "Jesus, girl, you've got quite a set of tits on you!"

"I've been blessed, but I see you've been blessed too." Both girls began laughing, and Val stepped forward and cupped Kit's right breast, pretending to weigh it.

Val's dark nipples betrayed her arousal. Both Kit and Garth looked down between Val's legs at the curly dark patch of pubic hair surrounding her vagina. Garth compared the two women. Kit was dark as well, but her bush covered her entire mons, unlike Val, who had trimmed her pubic hair into a neat triangle.

Garth opened the sliding glass doors to the deck and the hot tub. Kit skipped past him and wasted no time in entering the swirling, bubbly water, hissing through her teeth in pleasure at the heat. Beads of sweat instantly popped out all over her face and shoulders. Val looked ill at ease for a moment, then ever the tease, brushed past Garth, making sure her nipples made contact with his arm as she did, and with a little yelp of joy, jumped in and sat next to Kit.

When all four were situated in the hot water, Val sought out Joe's erection and gave it a squeeze. The other couple saw her do it, and Kit responded by telling Garth to kiss her. When he did, and she was sure that Val and Joe both had their eyes on her, she began to jerk Garth off.

Val immediately did the same to Joe, who cupped her breast and with a soft moan, brought it to his mouth.

"You are a horny little thing, aren't you?" Garth said to Val, who laughed, and pretended to offer him her other breast.

"Thanks, but no thanks," he said. "I've got all the tittie I can handle right here." Even Joe couldn't take his eyes off Kit's gently bobbing breasts as he uttered the words.

"Suck on them, baby!" Kit said, urging his face into her chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.