What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 11: More waiting. More Preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: More waiting. More Preparations - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Vicky

I must admit I was impressed by Robert's plans for me. I was not that surprised by being branded. I was expecting something like that, sort of. I was not expecting to be branded four times. I am quite afraid of that actually. It is one thing to be tied down and branded. You wait, in fear, the brand comes, burns, pain, and it's over. This was going to be different. I assume that he will do my ass cheeks first; the first one should be the easiest, since you do not know how bad it will be. Waiting for the second one, with full knowledge of what is to come, must be unbearable. And then, flip over to receive the next two, in the front, on my shaved mons. Then you can see it coming. No, I must not continue to think like that. I will back out if I do.

Saturday started with Yukiko coming to my cell. I had spent the night there. Crystal had tied my legs to a spreader bar, not tightly, so it wasn't too bad. My hands were fastened to a belt at my waist. After I accommodated myself on the mat, she closed the door, leaving me in darkness. I also found out that the cell was almost soundproof. Sleep was a long time coming, but eventually it came.

Yukiko took me out of the cell, removed the spreader bar and my ties; she gave me a terry cloth robe, and accompanied me to the upstairs bathroom in Robert's room. She watched me as I relieved myself, and then she showered, washed and dried me. I was allowed to dry my hair, body and legs, but not my pussy. That was out of bounds. After I was done, she gave me my outfit for the day. A loose lace boy short panty and white bra; a white mini skirt and a white blouse completed the outfit. Being that this is November in the mountains, I could reasonably assume I was not to leave the house. The shoes were the same white torture pumps I wore yesterday. After I was done, she let me apply my makeup, as she dressed. She wore a comfortable denim skirt and a white blouse, over white bra and panties. She also had thick socks and cowboy boots.

We went down for breakfast. The boys were already there and had made eggs, bacon and pancakes. We had to wait for a little while, until Crystal arrived with Candy. Candy was wearing an outfit similar to mine. Crystal was smashing in a knee length cream colored suede skirt and a knit white turtle neck sweater. She also wore cowboy boots. Her eyes, a very pale blue, contrasted with her very fair skin. I could not detect any makeup. Oh the powers of youth.

We had breakfast, and conversation ranged from international news to predictions on how much snow we would get this ski season. Crystal, Yukiko and the boys carried most of the conversation, while the victims, that would be Candy and me, were more subdued.

After we were done, the boys drove to town with Crystal, leaving us under Yukiko's tutelage. Candy turned on the TV and picked up a book. I went to the garage to look over the instruments I was to work with. Robert had left them in a bag for me. I took out the rings first. They were plain, surgical steel rings, quite heavy and the metal was about half a centimeter in width. I shuddered at the thought of a needle of that caliber pushing through my outer lips. I could easily see that they would be too large for my inner lips. Looking again in the bag I realized how they would be applied. He had gotten a hole punch to do it. He must have had it specially made. Instead of pushing a needle through my lips he would cut a neat little hole. That would bleed like a fountain. Of course, if he welded the rings, the heat of the welding would effectively, and painfully, sear the holes thus stopping the bleeding. Very efficient.

I then considered the irons he would use to mark me. He had four long iron rods, with an insulated handle on one side. It wouldn't do for him to burn his hand doing this, of course. The other side was grooved to screw on something. In the bag were iron forms and my iron working tools. Also a paper with the sizes he wanted. For my ass the letters would be cursive, 2 ½ inches tall. For my front, block letters 1 inch in size. I sat down at the work table and started sketching designs for his approval.

Later that morning Yukiko and Candy came over to see how I was doing. I had finished my preliminary sketches by then and returned to the living room with them.

I noticed that Yukiko kept a closer watch on Candy than on me. That made sense. Candy would be the one most likely to try and touch herself. After all she would not have another chance after next Saturday. I considered Candy. At 23 she would be forever denied another orgasm. I knew perfectly well that if she had not been able to have anything other than a clitoral orgasm by now, it is most unlikely she will ever achieve a vaginal one. The cruelty of this mutilation was unbelievable. To top it all off, she was being denied any possibility of masturbating until then. And she accepted this. Then again, I accepted my own closure and branding; but the closure, at least, would be reversible, and would actually be reversed once a year. At a great cost though.

Candy moved around the house in a daze. The enormity of what was to be done to her had doubtlessly sunk in by now. I wondered if she would talk about it. It was about 11:00 by now. Yukiko, when younger would never drink before lunch, but now believed that you should not drink before breakfast. So, she poured us some Chardonnay. We sat around the kitchen like old friends. Candy after a second got up and asked: "Yukiko, can you please lock a leg spreader on me. I cannot keep my thighs from rubbing otherwise. I don't have the discipline while sitting" Yukiko run downstairs and brought one, fastened it on Candy's knees who could then sit down with no further problem.

I was astounded at the discipline and submissiveness of our young Candy. She looked at my face and said: "If Simon doesn't want me to rub myself, then I won't. I may need some help to keep myself from doing it, but I will not disobey him, if I can help it."

"You must love him very much" I said

"Just as much as you love Robert. Your brands are going to hurt more than my burn; at least mine is only getting done once"

"But..." I couldn't bring myself to continue

"I know" She smiled sadly. "But I want it too. That way there will be no question of whose pleasure comes first. His and only his. I do wish he would let me touch myself until Saturday though"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.