What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 10: Waiting and preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Waiting and preparations - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Usual disclaimers. This is a work of fiction. Do not try this at home. Keep away from children. Void where prohibited.

This is an in-between piece. Not much "good stuff" here. Just setting the next scene. A necessary pause, so to say.

It took a full two weeks for Vicky and Candy to recover from their weekend ordeals. During that time, we did not have sex with them. They were allowed to pleasure us with their mouths, when we wanted them to. They were not happy about this. They both asked us to fuck them, in their pussies despite the pain that would cause them. When we refused, they asked us to use their asses, which had not been mangled. Robert and I again refused.

"We will have a big party 2 weekends from today. The second weekend in November." Robert told them. "You will be fucked then. In more ways than one. We will call Yukiko up, and she can service us"

"We will keep you in bondage at night, so you do not pleasure yourselves" I added. They groaned in unison.

Yukiko was more than glad to serve us both. We decided she would take turns in each house. She asked us if she needed to take the time off from work, but that wouldn't be necessary. We would, each in our own way, do mean things to Yukiko, but nothing too exotic that would keep her from working the next day. Rather than commuting to her office, she said she could work from our homes, via her laptop.

That Tuesday we all assembled at my place for dinner. We were going to tell the girls about the plans for the party, as well as the instructions they would follow to prepare themselves for it. On purpose we allowed them no alcohol during dinner, but they had been otherwise unrestrained.

After dinner, we had them all strip to their underwear. As we had planned, they were all wearing matching black bras and thongs. We had them kneel in a semi-circle in front of our chairs. Their knees open, and their ankles shackled together. There were black leather cuffs on their wrists, but their hands were not bound. Video cameras were set up to document the event.

After they were in position, we poured expresso for them and us. Robert spoke first.

"Vicky" She was the first one on the left "You have undergone a severe test this weekend. Is it your intention to continue to give yourself to us without any restrictions?"

"Yes. Yes of course" She answered immediately.

"You understand that it will be much worse than what you had this weekend" She blanched. Her hand went unconsciously to her pussy, but she stopped it before reaching it. "Things will be done that cannot be undone. Do you consent to this?"

"Yes. You may do anything you wish to me. I consent, and beg that you have no consideration for me" Her voice did tremble and tears hovered, unshed, on her eyelids.

I then asked Candy, on the right:

"Candy: You also have been tested. Is it your intention to continue to give yourself to us without any restrictions?"

"Yes, Simon. You know that it is. And yes, you may go as far as you wish. Even beyond the point of no return. I also request that you do not have any consideration for my suffering or for my well being"

I could see Yukiko's thong unable to contain her gushing love juice. She was having problems staying still. I could swear she was about to come from whatever it is she was imagining.

"Yukiko" I said "We have not tested you as far as we tested your friends" Her mouth opened and closed, but no sounds came out. Her nostrils flared in and out, with her labored breath. I continued "You do know already what Vicky and Candy have gone through" I do not believe she was hearing me anymore. Her body was shuddering, her eyes almost closed. I looked at Robert. He looked back at me. "I don't think she is here right now; we may have to wait until she comes back" he said with a smile.

Yukiko's pussy was now dripping on the hardwood floor. There was silence in the room except for her gasping. Her head was extended back. Her eyes closed and finally, she spoke "Please, please, please, pleasepleaseplease" Robert picked up a crop and hit her once, hard, right in the center of her pussy. She fell back, writhing and screaming out her orgasm. It took her a few minutes to return to us. When she did, embarrassed, she resumed position.

"As I was saying, we have not tested you as far as we tested them. Do you want to be tested before you make your decision?"

"No, no, please do me. Please do anything you want to me. Be merciless. Do not hold anything back" Her pussy was gushing again.

"All right then" Robert said. "On the second Weekend in November, Candy and Vicky will get their wishes. Yukiko, you will get yours on Thanksgiving weekend"

"This week, you will go about your business, as usual, while you recover. You will promise not to touch yourself when out of the house, to do groceries and such. When in the house, if Yukiko is around, you will be free to do housework, read, and otherwise entertain yourselves. You are not to go to the bathroom or shower unsupervised by Yukiko. When she is not around, your hands will be tied to your collars, and your legs will be tied to a knee spreader bar. You can wobble around the house and go to the bathroom like that, but you will not be able to touch yourselves" Candy and Vicky were not too happy with this last part.

"On Friday, we will all move up to the mountains, and you will remain confined to the house and yard, where you will be supervised at every moment. You shall have no privacy. On Friday we will tell you what will be done to each of you. You will then have a whole week to contemplate it and prepare yourselves. Yukiko will have more time, since we will not do her until Thanksgiving"

Yukiko then had a great idea. She had an ongoing, intermittent affair with her administrative assistant (formerly known as secretary) who was a hottie. Crystal, 23 had long blonde hair, large blue eyes, 5'10" and 130lbs, and C sized breasts; she was bi, submissive, and quite devoted to Yukiko.

"Why don't we have her join us? She can be with Robert when it's my turn to be with Simon and vice versa. I also won't have to dominate her anymore; you guys know that it is not my thing."

Now that was not too bad of an idea, so both Robert and I agreed to it. Candy and Vicky pouted a bit but, in the end, had no say about it. Yukiko called Crystal up and told her that she would be staying with us for a while. Crystal agreed. Actually, Yukiko simply told her what she was going to do, and she answered "Yes mistress" I wonder if that counts as agreeing.

As usual there was no stopping Yukiko when she got a head of steam in her. "You know" She said "If any one of us doesn't make it back from the mountains, Crystal can take her place" We would have been horrified at any other time, and would have squashed that suggestion outright; now, we had changed. Rather than agreeing or disagreeing we just gave a non committal grunt.

That week was interesting. Candy tried desperately to get me to tell her what my plans were for her. She was quite annoying about it. I did not want to beat her, since she would then enjoy, not the pain, but my enjoyment of hurting her. Eventually I punished her by locking her in the dungeon cell, hogtied in close bondage. Her legs, bent at the knee, with her ankles tied to her thighs, and spread by a bar at the knees. Her arms were also flexed, into latex sheaths, and then tied to her waist. After a night like that, she quit being bitchy about it. She would still try to wheedle it out of me but now I could get her to stop with just a look. I did sleep with her once but, since I had to keep the spreader bar on her to keep her from rubbing her thighs together, it was too uncomfortable, and so I ended up having her sleep in the guest bedroom. Yukiko or Crystal would share the master bedroom with me. Surprisingly Candy was not jealous of Crystal, even when I made Crystal supervise her in Yukiko's absence. Candy was appropriately submissive to Crystal.

By Wednesday I understood Candy's behavior. She was convinced she was not returning from the mountains, and presented to me a series of letters, all future dated, that would prove to her friends that she had left me and gone abroad. She thought that it would be easier for me to explain her disappearance when, not if, I snuffed her. She was actually enjoying the preparations for her demise so much that I did not have the heart to tell her the truth. So I let her believe what she wanted to believe. Of course I had no intention of snuffing Candy. Actually what I wanted to do might be crueler.

Robert told me that Vicky had exactly the same idea as Candy. Vicky worked in an upscale furniture store, and had gone to great lengths to create a whole "I'm fed up with Robert" scenario, and also an imaginary 25 year old lover named Mario, just so, when she failed to return from the mountains everyone would assume she had eloped with her young lover. He also decided against spoiling her fun.

I did not know what his plans for Vicky were; we made a lunch appointment for Thursday, in case we needed to make additional preparations.

Friday came, and we drove up in two cars. Yukiko drove with Vicky and Robert, and Crystal drove up with us.

Yukiko was eager to show us the remodeled basement she had designed and built for us. She had done a great job. The basement is rectangular in shape. The stairs entered the basement at one of its smaller sides. The floor is hardwood. Rings are embedded in the wood at strategic places. On each side of the door, the walls are exposed cinderblock. On the right side, a wooden wheel has been installed. On the right a wooden cross, which can disassembled for transport, or to have the sub carry the cross beam.

On the right side of the basement she built cells. Three of them; about three feet high, a sub placed in them cannot stand. A drain runs through them, by the wall, in case bathroom privileges are not allowed. Each cell is provided with a thin foam mat, and a thin blanket but no light. With the door closed, darkness would be total. There is also a bowl for water and food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.