What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 3: Friday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Friday - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

Yukiko arrived, as planned, at 12:30. We had lunch. Oysters, champagne, shrimp fried with garlic and cayenne peppers. "Did you notice all this stuff is supposed to be aphrodisiac" I said to Robert. He just looked at me. After lunch and espresso, the girls brought us Absinthe, ice and water. I should never have smuggled those bottles back from Europe.

Yukiko then asked: "Are you masters ready to party with your slaves, cows, sluts?"

"As planned, Robert took the initiative.

"You are entirely too fresh for your own good, Yukiko. Yes cows. Strip!"

The three rapidly shed their clothes. As I thought, Candy was wearing no panties, only a bra under her tank top. Her bush was neatly trimmed into a small triangle. Vicky 30, was gorgeous, blond, with long hair and eyes the color of honey, 5'3" and around 125lbs, her size B breasts stood proudly, with almost no sag. Her pussy was shaven. Her legs and ass firm, a tribute to her long hours in the gym. Yukiko, at 33 was the oldest of the three. Only 5' and 115lbs she was trim in shape, with breasts that were either a large A or a small B cup size, pointy with dark nipples, they also stood proudly. Her legs lithe and muscular joined at the hips over a pussy covered by a thin patch of black hair.

We had them march to the basement.

Once there, we tied their hands behind their backs, with plastic ties that we found in the bag. Candy must have bought a hundred of them. We had all of them kneel along the wall, knees spread, and tied their ankles together with more of the plastic ties, and then, with leather thongs attached their hands to their ankles. While I did that, Robert worked with the three cameras to document the proceedings. Two of the cameras were fixed on the tripods, while the third would be handheld as needed. We had the remote controls ready, so we did not necessarily needed to step away from the action.

I blindfolded Candy; she was shaking, from fear and excitement. I could smell her arousal. I touched her briefly and kissed her.

I then moved to Yukiko. She was very excited. Her moisture flowed from her nether lips, which glistened like a dew covered flower. I cut through her ankle binding, and brought her to the center of the room. I had her stand by the pool table which we had previously covered with one of those plastic and fabric tablecloths. With the fabric side up, it should protect the pool table form unfortunate accidents. I bent her over the table and tied her hands to the lamp so her arms stretched painfully back and up, and her ass was accessible for abuse.

We left Vicky for the last, because she was the least keen on this. We hoped that by starting with Yukiko, who was entirely too keen, and then Candy, she would be too embarrassed to chicken out. It must be understood that we had no intention of causing any permanent damage. Never mind what the girls said last week, we did not want, and we were not ready to do anything like that. The girls did not know this, but we did. We would go far, further than anything we had ever done, or even thought we could do, but no further.

Robert and I then decided we had too many clothes on, so we left the girls there, listening to some Nox Arcana CDs to set the ambience, and we went up to our bedrooms, where we leisurely changed into silk boxers and silk robes. I wore a dark blue one, his garnet red.

This time of the year, there was no one in the houses around us. Even had there been anybody, it was unlikely they would hear anything. The basement had no windows.

When we returned, the scene was much as we had left it, except that all of the girls' pussies were wetter than before. Nothing had happened yet, but the smell of female arousal was quite prominent. While Robert handled the handheld camera, I picked up the bullwhip. Yukiko wanted it rough, and she would have it rough.

Crack! The first strike hit her high on her ass. She gasped, and then screamed, loudly. I gave her a few seconds to let it sink in, and hit her again, a little lower. Her scream wasn't as loud this time. I continued hitting a little lower each time, until I reached the top of her thighs. 15 strokes.

Robert had put down the handheld camera and was standing beside Vicky who was rubbing her side against his leg. He fondled her hair tenderly. I gestured to him with the whip. He took it and started on Yukiko's thighs. He hit her as hard as I did, judging by the welts on her skin. Her screams were louder though, and her head shook more violently with each successive stroke. Candy continued to kneel, blindfolded, unable to see or move, but able to hear Yukiko's shriller and louder screams. I panned the camera to take in the two kneeling, trembling girls and zoomed in on their twats, both glistening, shiny with love juice.

Robert had finished whipping Yukiko's thighs by now, and he put his whip down. Both he and I were quite hard. He approached his wife, for a blow. I offered Candy, but he declined. He inserted himself into her mouth, and proceeded to fuck her face vigorously. She gagged some but took it like a trooper. I went to the pool table, and after fucking Yukiko's sopping wet pussy for a few seconds, I spread her ass cheeks open and rammed myself into her tight, puckered hole. We had never done her there, I did not even know if she had ever been buggered before. Probably not, judging by her screams. It did not take me long to come. I pulled out, and walked over to Candy, who was by now trembling quite violently. I had her open her mouth and clean me off. She tried to balk at this, but after a couple of gentle slaps she went to it with gusto, and did a pretty good job of it, my dick beginning to harden again under her ministrations.

"You are next" I told her, as I cut the binder on her feet, and pulled her up by her wrists. Either it was from the emotion, or due to having been kneeling in that position for so long, se barely could stand and I had to support most of her weight. Since I was doing it by pulling on her wrists behind her back, this must have been quite painful on her shoulders. Robert had finished with Vicky by now, and he moved to the pool table with me. We placed Candy on the opposite end of the table. Yukiko could see her clearly, but Candy, blindfolded could not. We released her hands, and suspended her from an overhead beam in such a way that she was pulled up on tiptoes. Yukiko sobbing on the pool table had a front row seat. I moved around to admire the tableau and noticed my semen trickling from Yukiko's rear end. This would just not do. I took a butt plug from "the bag" and plugged up Yukiko's ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.