What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Chapter 1: Candy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Candy - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

I found it very hard to concentrate on work come Monday. The thought of Candy waiting at home for me, after her words on Sunday kept me horny for the whole day. By 4, I couldn't handle the distraction anymore, and left early.

I decided I needed some implements but, this time I would not get them at the sex toy shop. I wanted the real thing. Near home, there was an elegant saddle shop. Some of the mansions nearby kept horses, and this shop catered to that clientele. I had only been there once, but I knew they had the real thing. I had also wondered how many of these crops, whips were actually used on horses, and how many on ... a different kind of chattels.

I browsed around the shop, and, under the pretext of making a wall decoration, bought a springy crop, a long bullwhip and a flat leather strap, of the type favored by the Argentinean Gauchos. On impulse I also bought a number of leather thongs. "For the frame" I said, although I do not think the salesman was fooled at all.

When I finally got home, Candy met me at the door. It was obvious that she had been thinking along the same lines I was. She was wearing only a mid-thigh white see-through teddy, a white thong, and high heeled strap sandals. Her brown shoulder length hair was freshly done, and she had heavy eyeliner around her hazel eyes. As I gazed, actually, as I ogled her at the door, her nipples started getting erect over her B sized breasts. I entered the house and closed the door, before someone called the cops, this being a rather conservative neighborhood.

I showed her my purchases, and told her of my plans for the evening. After dinner, which only I would eat, since I did not think it would be good for her to eat a real meal before her ordeal, we would repair to the family room in the basement, for the upcoming festivities. It turned out she had had a heavy lunch, since she expected something in the same vein. "I also took tomorrow off at work, in case, you know, if I can't go" I felt a stirring in my crotch already.

She served me diner. Oysters on the half shell, and a baked loup de mer, my favorite fish. We washed this down with a bottle of Perrier Jouet, cuvee Belle époque, my favorite bubbly, which I had been reserving for a special occasion. I did let her have the bubbly, I did not think it would interfere.

Not soon enough, I had her proceed to the basement, taking an ice bucket and my leather acquisitions with her. I followed her soon after, with a bottle of Glenlivet, and an Arturo Fuentes Canones.

When I arrived at the family room, she, bless her heart (or her pussy) had laid out the whip, crop and strap on the side table, besides the leather thongs. She was kneeling, head bowed and eyes downcast beside the coffee table. Her thighs were open, and her hands, palms upwards rested on her knees. She did not raise her eyes when she heard me enter. I knew then she had been into my Gor books.

I had thought to have her serve me a Scotch prior to starting the proceedings, but she looked so darn cute kneeling there that I was not going to deprive myself of the sight of her, so I served my own damn Scotch.

The more I delayed, the more I could see her belly muscles tremble. I approached her, and could see her lower lip quiver. If I didn't get started, I was going to have to fuck her right then and there.

One problem with the family room is that we have never set it up as a dungeon. I never thought I would need one. That would need to be addressed tout de suite, but not now.

"Stand up, and take off your teddy"

Candy stood up to her 5'1'' height, enhanced by the 5" stiletto sandals, and slipped off her teddy. Had I not been wearing chinos, my dick would have stood out like a tent pole. I saw dewy moisture on her nether lips. I probably could have smelled her excitement, except for the aroma of my Artuto Fuentes. I took another puff (to steady myself)

"Put your hands behind your neck, stretch your back, thrust out your breasts, now turn"

She did, slowly pivoting on herself. I downed my scotch.

I draped her over the coffee table and, with the leather thongs tied her hands and thighs to the legs of the table. Her head hanged over one end while her luscious ass shone, like a full moon, invitingly over the other. I cut through her white thong with my switch blade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.