What if She Wanted? - Cover

What if She Wanted?

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

Prologue

BDSM Sex Story: Prologue - What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage? What if your sub wants you to do something permanent to her? Would you deny it to her?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Torture   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Body Modification   Caution   2nd POV  

"What if she wanted to suffer permanent damage?"

The silence that followed was deafening. We all looked at Candy, stunned. She looked back. "Yes, What if she did want to have it done to her? Why not? Why would you deny it to her?"

Candy, my girlfriend of two years, when among friends, had this endearing custom of thinking out loud, and elaborating her ideas for everyone to hear; I called it "Thinking in front of her head" Sometimes this led to real witty phrases, like the day we were watching the weather report; the radar showed major rain all over the city, but it was so hot that it evaporated long before it hit the ground, the phenomenon is called Virga. As we stepped outside to watch the storm she said: "I think this rain is a dry rain" Since then we all called Virga "dry rain"

But I digress. Here we were our group of 5 very close friends, me, my girlfriend Candy, Robert and his wife Vicky, and Yukiko. We met four years ago, well; Candy only joined two years ago, while skiing, and became very close friends. We started to rent property in the mountains together and, eventually, a three years ago, bought this house between the four of us, Robert and Vicky, Yukiko and myself, splitting the cost three ways, each of us owning a third of the place. Robert and Vicky being married, share their third.

We all work in the city, and on weekends and holidays, we always come to the house in the mountains. It is near enough the mountain resorts that we can get there easily, but it is remote enough to be isolated. This is kind of good, since we can get a little rowdy, and it is quite often that our dinners end up with the participants nude in the large hot tub.

Shortly after Candy joined us, on a night when we were more toasted than usual, we had our first group sex experience. It wasn't an orgy as such. In the hot tub Robert started fooling around with Vicky, and Yukiko playfully teased Candy. Things rapidly went downhill from there, and both Robert and I had sex with Yukiko. The girls seemed to have no problem with that, and the next day, at breakfast it became an established fact of life. Yukiko was not going to try and "steal" us from our girlfriends or wife, but she could share us. It did not take too long for us to start experimenting with bondage, and S&M. The girls were willing submissives, but we never tried anything really rough.

And this brings us to the day in question. On a Friday evening, after dinner and drinks, the topic of BDSM came up, and Robert and I had just stated that a dominant should never cause any permanent damage or scarring on a sub. That's when Candy decided to think in front of her face, causing the conversation to come to a screeching halt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.