Coital Bliss - Cover

Coital Bliss

Copyright© 2010 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Imagine Wilbur Claude Coxman as the savior of the world. How can a freshman in high school, the epitome of nerdiness, disdained by all of the females at the school, suddenly become the most popular boy in school? All he has to do is to invent the world's only 100% effective aphrodisiac. Coital Bliss always works! Follow Wilbur as he moves from nerd to world hero as Coital Bliss takes over society. Even the Bible thumpers cum to love Coital Bliss!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First  

Joline Anderson arrived home just in time for supper. Her father was there, but, as usual, her mother was off at another meeting. Joline's mother belonged to so many organizations, she thought, that the woman was almost never home in the evening. Her father often was left alone, and neither one had any idea when her mother would get back to the house, though she was always there to sleep through breakfast while her husband and daughter shifted for themselves.

The Andersons had a full staff of household workers, so Joline never had to do any cooking or housework, but she still was very unhappy with her home life. For one thing, she worried about her father. He seemed to get more and more depressed every day. Joline dearly loved her father and desperately wanted to do something to pull him out of his depression. It was about half way through the excellent dinner the cook had fixed when the inspiration came to her.

Joline had bought five little vials of Coital Bliss that afternoon without really knowing what she would do with them. Now she knew! She was going to use them on her father to try to pull him out of his funk. The sex with Wilbur had been so great, and it could only be better with her beloved father! All she had to do was to find a way to smear a little of the ointment on his nose. That would be easy, since she hugged him so often. She would just use that opportunity to do the deed, as Snidely Whiplash used to say.

Joline did her homework as usual while her father sat in the family room with the TV and his newspaper. He was not paying any attention to either one, just going through the motions. Joline had previously checked her calendar, so she knew that she was safe for sex, so she put her plan into effect before it got too late. Joline and her father were now the only ones in the main house. The servants had all gone to their own houses on the grounds of the estate.

Joline put on her simplest night gown, one that she would not mind having torn. She went downstairs to her father and said, "Daddy, will you please come tuck me in to bed. I'm feeling kind of down, so I would like some TLC (Tender Loving Care) if you could accommodate me."

"Certainly, Pumpkin. I can always do that for my favorite daughter."

"Oh, Daddy, I'm your only daughter, but I do appreciate the thought." They both laughed as they went upstairs to Joline's room. Joline turned down her bed and lay down. "Daddy, please kiss me good night."

As her father leaned over to kiss his beloved daughter, she wiped some of the ointment on his nose and then on her own. "What was that, Honey? ... Oh, my God! What has come over me?" As he asked that latter question, Randolph Anderson was pulling his clothes off as fast as he could move. Joline had kicked off the bed covers and pulled up her gown until the hem was around her shoulders. She was not wearing panties or anything else under the gown, so she was ready as soon as her father had his clothes off.

He was moving so frantically that she had to help him line up his monstrous cock so that it was pointing at the proper place on her pussy. By this time, Joline was flooded with lubricant, so there was no need to worry about that. Her pussy had swollen as the blood rushed in, so she could take all of Randolph's 7½ by 2¾-inch cock with only a minimum of discomfort, and that dissipated in moments.

Randolph was not giving much rational thought to what was going on. He was just overcome with the urge to fuck the first available female. The fact that she was his daughter had nothing to do with anything at the current moment. It had been so long since the last time that he had fucked his wife that his orgasm was triggered on his second stroke. Meanwhile, with that stroke, he bumped against Joline's clit, and that set her off on her orgasm. Randolph pumped into his daughter as if it was the last fuck he would ever have, and he was determined to enjoy every moment of it.

Joline was deep into her own orgasm, but she was able, at the same time, to appreciate the fact that her father was enjoying the relief of such a strong sexual release. He ejaculated into her on his fourth stroke, but he kept pumping because it still felt so good. Joline and Randolph enjoyed almost 16 minutes of orgasms, both being the strongest they had ever felt. Even Joline's orgasm with Wilbur had not been this great, and the reason for that was because this one was with someone that she loved.

They both were exhausted at the end of the orgasms, so they lay side by side in the bed and went to sleep. Randolph's release and relief was so great that he did not wake up when Joline did. She looked at him with all the love that she had within her and resolved to do this with him as often as possible. Joline had placed a couple of towels beside her bed in anticipation of this, so she simply reached down and picked up one to push between her legs to contain the leakage. She used the other towel to wipe gently her father's cock and balls to get up her fluids, but she was careful not to wake him in the process.

They slept peacefully until about 2:30 AM when her mother came home. The mother did not find her husband in the bed where she expected him to be, so she began looking around for him. She finally found him in bed with Joline, both of them nude, and the odor making it obvious what they had been doing. She screamed imprecations and slapped his face, which, of course, woke both of the people in the bed.

Elsie Anderson reached back to slap her husband again, when she was surprised by the thud of a pillow on her head that knocked her off balance. "MOTHER, DON'T YOU DARE HIT THE POOR MAN AGAIN! IF YOU DO, I WILL HIT YOU WITH SOMETHING HARDER THAN THIS PILLOW!"

Randolph had gathered his wits by this time and said, "Elsie, you have no right to talk like that to either of us. I know where you have been spending your nights for the last two years. Either back off, or go back to John Gathers permanently. I have known for two years that the only reason you come around here at all is to make sure that you don't lose out on my insurance money and the inheritance. Well, you may as well know, now, that you have been cut out of my will and insurance policies. Joline is, and has been for 18 months, my sole heir. Actually, it would be better for us all if you would pack your things and vacate the house by tomorrow afternoon."

"But ... But, you can't do that to me! You'd ruin my reputation if you threw me out. I can't allow you to do that! Furthermore, I can't allow you to fuck our daughter. What if she gets pregnant?"

"We'll take care of that if it happens. Meanwhile, tomorrow, I am taking her to the local office of Planned Parenthood to start her on the Pill. Now, get your sorry ass out of here while I enjoy the presence of the love of my life!"

With that, Randolph turned his back on Elsie and gathered Joline into his arms. Elsie sat on the floor where she had fallen when Joline hit her with the pillow and started crying. Randolph ignored her, and Joline used the remote control to turn out the light. Elsie was left sitting on the floor trying to garner sympathy as she was being ignored. A few minutes later, the couple in the bed were asleep. They had no idea when Elsie finally left the room.

The next morning, Randolph canceled Elsie's credit cards and closed their joint bank accounts in the bank that he owned and managed. Elsie was asleep in bed at 10:30 that morning. Joline marched into the room and woke her. "Daddy said that if you are not out of the house by 3:00 PM, he will send some security men into the house to throw you out. Also, the locks will be changed so that none of your keys work, so you had better gather up what you want because you won't be able to get back in to pick anything up after 3:00 PM. Oh, he said that he will no longer make the payments on your Cadillac SUV, so you will need to make your own arrangements for that. Goodbye, Mother, and I hope that I never see you again!"

Joline marched out of the room, leaving her mother in tears. She and her father went to see about getting her on the Pill and doing a few other things that needed to be done. Joline never did make it into school that day, but her father wrote her an excuse, and there never was a problem about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.