40-Something Slut - Cover

40-Something Slut

Copyright© 2010 by Art West

Chapter 1: Beginnings of exhibitionism and adultery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beginnings of exhibitionism and adultery - Mother of two in her early forties has double blow of children leaving home and having her ovaries removed. Husband encourages her to join a gym but increasing fitness and self-image leads first to exhibitionism and then to adultery. Eventually she becomes porn star and high-priced hooker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Not much more than a year ago, my wife Julie and I (Theo) were a conventional white South African couple, brought up in the Afrikaans community, regular church members and living in the upper middle class eastern suburbs of Pretoria (the capital of South Africa). But today, Julie is a promiscuous slut who has made a number of porn movies, is a part-time hooker, and I get my kicks out of hearing or preferably watching her exploits. How could our life-style have changed so dramatically, so quickly?

We married when Julie was 21, and had just graduated with an honours degree in languages, planning to be a teacher. I was 7 years older and starting to break into the IT business. We were both inexperienced sexually. I had gone all the way with only one other woman: this was with a divorced woman, 10 years older than I was, whom I met during a beach holiday. I had tried to continue the relationship after we returned home but she quickly made it clear that she had no long-term interest which devastated me for a few months.

Julie had had a few boyfriends but had never got further than intense petting. In the early years of our marriage I would get quite turned on when I managed to get her to relate some of her experiences with other guys, in clear anticipation of the later emergence of my voyeuristic tendencies.

We settled quickly into a satisfying sex life, but to our dismay she fell pregnant within 4 months of our wedding, and son Tristan arrived just a month after our first wedding anniversary. We had planned on two children, and decided not to wait too long for the second so that they would be companions. And so, just 18 months later, Tristan was joined by a sister Louise. Julie was not quite 24 at the time.

With the babies, Julie never went into teaching, but found some opportunity for work at home, initially as an editorial assistant for glossy women's magazines, and later writing investigative articles.

Our story starts at the time Louise went to join her brother at Stellenbosch University (a thousand miles away). Louise was still 17 and was only a year behind Tristan at School, so that in one year both children had left home, and we were faced with the classical empty nest syndrome. Julie was 41 and I was 48.

Then a week after the children had left, we had another blow. Julie was rushed to hospital with severe abdominal pains which were diagnosed as ovarian cysts. When the surgeon investigated he found other growths as well and both ovaries were removed. Julie was devastated and went into deep depression. She felt that not only had she lost her role as mother, she had now lost her womanhood as well. We had even talked of having another baby, but that fantasy was also dashed. I tried to joke that she was now a 'sports model' but although prophetic, at the time it went down like a lead balloon.

And then a month later, as she was physically getting her strength back, I had what turned out to be a brilliant idea. I bought a subscription for her at a local gym, including a personal trainer. She had been quite an athlete during her school and university days, but had not kept it up after the babies. She was not by any means fat, but she was carrying some excess kilograms, and her muscle tone was less than ideal.

With her natural athleticism, she blossomed in response to the regular training. Within two months she looked in her 20s! The excess weight had melted away, her legs and buttocks firmed up, and although her breasts reduced a little in size they were as perky and firm as a teenager. Colour added to her naturally darker complexion and she started to turn heads wherever we walked.

With her improved looks came greater confidence as she moved out of her depression. She started replacing her wardrobe with younger clothes: shorter skirts and tops that showed a lot more cleavage.

The watershed event was a visit to Amsterdam late in July that year. Remember that June/July is the southern winter. The kids had been home for a few weeks, and just after they left, I had this conference in Amsterdam. I had enough frequent flier miles to pay for Julie's ticket and the hotel room was paid for anyway. We planned to stay a few extra days to have a brief holiday.

On the second night we walked through the red light district. Julie was fascinated seeing the women displaying themselves in the window, and even more so when we watched a small blonde girl opening the door to negotiate with two large black guys, before taking them inside and closing the blinds.

"Is she going to serve them both?" she whispered.

"Looks like it" I confirmed.

"Wow, I wonder what it feels like having sex with two guys at the same time" gasped Julie much to my surprise.

A little later we entered a sex shop, and started to look at the DVDs. Julie startled me by suggesting "let's get some!". She chose three, all to my further surprise involving women with two or more partners, one DVD being a full-blown gang-bang theme.

Back at the hotel room, I put on of the DVDs into my computer. Julie stripped off and lay on the bed, inviting me to do the same, which I did. We kissed and fondled each other as we watched the action on the screen. I could sense Julie becoming increasingly aroused as we watched two, three and four men sexing the same woman. I heard Julie muttering: "Oh my God ... look at her ... acting or not, she's enjoying being penetrated from all sides ... It must be so exciting ... could I ever give up all my inhibitions for sheer physical fulfilment like that?" I could hardly believe my ears.

As she muttered more to herself than to me, she wanked me with one hand, and grabbed my hand to her pussy. Not much later she pulled me round into a 69 position with her on top and she rubbed her pussy vigorously into my face as she literally devoured my cock. Previously she had largely resisted oral sex at all, but now she took the lead. The feel of her mouth round my cock was exquisite, and I knew I would not last long. I tried to indicate to her that I was ready to come, but she just ground her pussy more vigorously on to my face, coating my beard (did I say I had full face beard) with her juices. Then I exploded. I shot out more semen than I think I had ever done, and Julie seemed to swallow it all. For my turn, I was also swallowing the copious fluids streaming out of her pussy.


Over the next few evenings we watched the DVDs a number of times, each time followed by the most passionate and adventurous sex we had enjoyed since our honeymoon days. On the third night, Julie even suggested we leave the curtains open. It was not obvious that anyone would be able to see in, but the risk added to the thrill.

By the Sunday after the conference, we had had our fill of museums and cultural tours. It turned out to be a beautifully warm summer's day and I suggested we might go to the beach.

"Beach? In Amsterdam?!" she exclaimed, showing the common South African belief that we have the best beaches in the world.

But I explained that I had had some enjoyable days at Zandvoort, an hour by train from Amsterdam. So we were soon on our way, with towels, packets of sandwiches and some drinks in a small back-pack.

As we walked down on to the beach, Julie noticed a sign to the nudist beach, and again to my surprise suggested that we go there as we did not have swimsuits in any case.

When we reached the nudist area, we lay out our towels, and Julie stripped immediately with no embarrassment it seemed. I was happy to do the same as I always enjoy going nude. We enjoyed the sun for a while, and then decided to walk down to the water's edge to have a quick plunge into the sea.

We noticed that many clothed people walked along the ocean edge, and some at least clearly enjoyed ogling the nude bodies. Julie certainly received her fair share of the ogling, and clearly enjoyed, looking the oglers straight in the eye. We paddled around for some time in the shallow water, with my wife turning in such a way as to maximally expose herself to the strollers.

During the next couple of hours we went through about 4 cycles of sunning ourselves, going for a quick dip in the sea, and then paddling where Julie could show herself off.

On the last such occasion, we had just decided to return to our towels, when we turned round to walk back and almost literally bumped into a couple whom we knew from Pretoria. Kath and George were an uptight pair active in the local PTA while Tristan and Louise were at school. He was a short tubby man, very much under the thumb of his larger wife. They were continually griping about lack of discipline and morals amongst the young, and frequently objected to school activities which in their view violated Christian principles.

It was Julie who first recovered from our mutual surprise. "Well what are you doing here? Enjoying the view?"

Clearly Kath was highly embarrassed at our nudity, although I was sure that George was surreptitiously peeking at Julie's body. After a few stammered sentences, Kath grabbed George's arm and pulled him away. As they disappeared along the beach we could see Kath talking to her husband in an angrily animated manner.

For our part, we decided to move up to the restaurant/bar up on the dunes. We had earlier noticed that some of the bathers did put on beach wraps when going there, but not all did so. Julie had no intention of dressing, and she led the way proud of her nudity. She found a seat while I went to get beers, and I found her sitting facing the path coming up, with her legs spread to leave her pussy area in full view of anyone else coming in.

We had two beers each before deciding it was getting late and a bit cold, and that we should head back to Amsterdam. As we slipped on our clothes, I noticed that Julie did not put on a bra, and that her nipple points were clearly visible through the thin t-shirt she wore. She was never again to wear a bra (except for a sports bra in the gym).

Julie wanted to visit the red-light area again. Another surprise to me was her reason: she wanted to buy a dildo and a vibrator. The dildo she chose was a huge black one. "Do you think it will fit in me?", she asked me cheekily. "Should I try it for size?". She giggled, but then turned to other purchases, some naughty lingerie and a couple more DVDs.

Later in the hotel room, she tried out her toys as we watched the new DVDs. I watched her in fascination as she worked the massive artificial cock into her pussy. She lay back, legs spread and started to fuck herself. My own cock grew as I watched, which she noticed. "So what would you do if you found me in bad with a large black cock tickling my insides?" she teased. "Would you fight for my honour or just stand there wanking yourself?" Where had she learned such language, I wondered.

On the screen, the DVD showed a double entry scene. "Perhaps you want to fuck my backdoor as my big-cocked black lover fucks my cunt?" I nearly shot my load right then at the thought. She noticed and laughed: "There's a tube of KY jelly in my toilet bag ... Get it!"

I did as I was told, and a few minutes later was pushing two fingers up my wife's arsehole where I had never been permitted before. Almost breathlessly in excitement, I soon replaced my fingers by my cock and gently probed for admission. Julie moaned in delight and relaxed to allow me to enter. As I slid slowly into her well-greased hole, the feeling was so exquisite. She was so tight, and in addition I could feel the artificial cock on the other side of the membrane also massaging my member. I pressed close against her, wrapping my arms around to help thrusting the dildo in and out of her juicy cunt.

Julie moaned in pleasure. "Ohhhhhhh yesssssssssssss. I've got two lovers sharing me and I'm sandwiched between them. They're both fucking me and squeezing me between them. How does it feel, Theo, to be so close to another man sharing your wife ... Does it make you want to cum?"

And cum I did. I think I shot more semen out than I had done in years, and Julie screamed in ecstasy in unison with me.

As we came down from our high, and my shrinking cock slipped from its warm haven, Julie giggled as teased: "So what would you think of sharing your wife with another man? Especially if he was more well-endowed than you?". I couldn't answer, but a shiver of sexual excitement ran through me ... a foretaste of things to come that at this time could only be fantasy.


We slept well, but our holiday was over. The next day we flew back home and soon we were back into the old routine. Well, not quite. Some things had changed. Julie now slept in the nude, something I had tried to get her to do for 20 years! And she did not object when I did the same.

What I did not know was that when she was alone at home, she now often walked round in the nude, imagining friends, family, strangers gazing at her. Our house had underfloor heating, so it was always comfortable. She regularly used her vibrator while sitting naked in the living room, bringing herself to orgasm. In case someone came to the door, she left a short gown that just tied with a sash within easy reach. When the doorbell rang, she would quickly slip the gown before answering the door, very aware of how little she wore and how easily it could come off, and she thrilled at the sense of near-exhibitionism.

How do I know all of this? Eventually, many months later, she was to tell me. In fact, I was completely unaware of most of the events I am now going to describe at the time they occurred. It was early the next year before I found out. More of that later.

One thing I did immediately see was that she had completely removed all pubic hair, by a combination of shaving and creams. "It makes me look like the porn stars", she explained with a giggle. Shortly afterwards, she acquired a home laser hair removal kit, and within about 6 weeks she had hardly any more growth around her pussy or under her arms. She was right — she looked like a porn star and I was continuously aroused at the thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.