A Persian Story in Canada
Introduction

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Incest Sex Story: Introduction - With no other Persians available, a son convinces his mother to be his lover.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Food  

Author's Note:

This story was influenced as well as inspired by a couple of American stories written before and after the First World War, as well as by a couple of movies, comic books and TV shows.

One American novel that inspired this story was written back in 1889 called The Last American, where the Persian navy of the new Persian Empire in the 30th Century visit the ruins of what used to be the United States of America (yes this was an original post apocalyptic classic).

A second story that inspired this was the first Buck Rogers story that was written in a pulp magazine, where Buck Rogers wakes up in the 25th Century to find the United States of America ruled by the Han Chinese and where Americans themselves were forced into hiding and fighting guerrilla warfare to claim back their country.

A third story that inspired this was another post World War 1 story called War Masters of the Orient where the New Asian Superpower invades Russia, Europe and America in what would become the Second World War.

A fourth story that inspired this was a story called The Unparalleled Invasion where China in the 1970s goes around on a world invasion rampage but finally defeated by a Western Alliance after an American scientist developed a biological virus which was used against China, resulting in the country's population of 500 million being completely wiped out and the country itself being settled by Americans and Europeans.

As for the movie that inspired this story was The Last Man on Planet Earth where a female scientist makes a male clone after all the world's male population had been decimated from a virus which was the end result of a Third World War between the United States of America and Afghanistan.

As for the comic book that inspired this story one was Y the Last Man which has the same plot as the movie The Last Man on Planet earth where all the men died except for one and women survived and the other was the famous Japanese Manga series Appleseed, which was also about futuristic world wars and the end result of a new world order.

As for a television show, the Sliders Episode Love Gods also helped to inspire and the plot is also like Y the Last Man and Last Man on Planet Earth.


As for this story it also takes place in a post-apocalyptic time period. It centres on an Iranian-Canadian mother and her 13 year old son. The story has incest in it. The mother's name is Farah and her son's name is Omid. Basically Farah is supposed to be a second generation Iranian-Canadian who divorced with her husband and had her son at the age of 17 (also means that she would be 30).

She is also proud of being Persian and her Persian heritage which was why she married her husband (also a Persian) and does not even believe in hanging around with non-Persians or mixed/interracial marriages. They lived within a Persian community in British Columbia. When she found out that he was seeing a Blonde woman they divorced. As for what happened to her husband after their divorce, he married his Swedish American girlfriend and left with her for the United States.

This story itself takes place in the future. It takes place in the year 2089.

As for how the world came into its current position to put it in a post-apocalyptic state, one needs to know the events of world chronology in this parallel reality to our own.

In 2040, China's economy was surpassing the United States. Tensions arose between the two superpowers, ranging from Taiwan to oil and gas in Central Asia. In 2041 the Third World War began. It only lasted until 2044 with an American victory over China.

America won not just by using nanobyte technology against Chinese planes, submarines and tanks but also by resorting to biochemical weapons which resulted in not just killing off China's entire population but also all of East and South East Asia. America remains the only world superpower.

In 2055, Farah's parents leave Iran for Canada. They immigrate to Canada and live in a Persian Community. Relations between the United States and Iran is still terrible. Farah is born in 2058. In 2065 Turkey leaves NATO and tensions get worse in the Subcontinent and the Middle East.

In 2066 the Fourth World War starts with an Iranian warhead destroying Tel Aviv. Nuclear warfare takes place in the Middle East and the Subcontinent. NATO intervenes. India and Pakistan are Nuclear Wastelands. With Israel completely destroyed, the Arab world and Turkey side with a Nuclear Powerful Iran.

The United States, Europe and Russia engage the entire Muslim world and come out on top with a successful NATO nanobyte and biological weapon attack against Iran, Turkey and the entire Arab world. By 2068, the Middle East, the Balkans, the Caucasus and the Sahara are devoid of habitants but the Levant and the Arabian Peninsula still have nuclear fallout.

In 2075, Russia joins the European Union. With China and the Muslim world gone, the United States believed that there were no more challenges to it or that it has anymore enemies to go to war with. The United States was wrong. The European Union falls into the hands of anti-American hardcore Socialists. Even Britain falls into the hands of pro-Marxists who got rid of the monarchy, the military and other people they deemed a threat to their control of Britain.

In 2078, tensions arise between the United States and the European Union takes a turn for the worst. In 2079 the US and EU go to war. US and EU submarines clash in the Atlantic Ocean and neither side wanted to resort to nuclear warfare, judging from the effects they have witnessed in World War Four. American satellites shuts down all European communications systems and power supplies.

With European vehicles and electronics ineffective, American fighter jets fly over European airspace and launched nanobyte attacks, which further launch biochemical attacks. Europe's and Russia's population had been wiped out by the virus, leaving no surviving inhabitants.

In 2085, the Second Civil War begins. The Hispanic-dominated South tried to secede from the Anglo Saxon dominated North. The Hispanic politicians who ran the South resorted to the same biochemical weapons used by the Americans themselves against all foreign enemies during the last three World Wars.

The end result was a United States with no more surviving inhabitants, as the South had killed off the entire population by having used biochemicals which would not only have killed people in Washington DC but throughout the country.

By 2087, borders between the United States and Canada had been closed by the Canadian military.


As for how the last 2 World Wars and the Second Civil War is connected to this story, their relevance is that Iran as a country is gone and the only surviving Iranians would only have to the ones left in Canada. Before the Second American Civil War, more and more Canadian Iranians had immigrated southwards into the United States (especially after WW5 when the US no longer saw anyone with an Iranian background as a threat).

Farah's ex was one of them and even a Persian man that Farah was having an affair with had finally left her and taken his real family with him to go join the growing Persian community in Los Angeles.

The Persian Community in Canada dwindled. This means that staunch Farah who wants a Persian guy would have a hard time since there may be none left for her to have an affair with. Then there is her son.

I won't tell you (my faithful readers) anymore as I don't want to spoil it for you. I hope you enjoy the story as it is a tale of "incest", one that is interesting and probably could logically happen.

PS Don't expect to see sex in the first part of the story yet as I am trying to build it up for your entertainment.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.