Debbie's Adventures - Cover

Debbie's Adventures

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sequel to Next-door Neighbour, The ongoing sexual perversions of young Debbie; and all the dirty old men that she meets along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Spanking  

Debbie sat on the edge of her bed, she was fed up and more than a little bit irritable and she knew that things were starting to go wrong again for her.

For the week or more that she had been the virtual sex slave of her pervy neighbour, Debbie had wished for nothing more than for it to be over. His broken window had been the hold he'd had over her, and until it had been repaired he'd demanded that she make herself available to him for sex and chastisement and anything else he could think up.

His hold had been that he would tell her mother, who had had enough of her twenty two year old daughter, and had warned her that she would tolerate no more.

As her meetings with Mr. Groves (the pervy neighbour), had continued, Debbie had found that for some reason her life away from him seemed to improve. Her mother was happy with her, Debbie was getting so many orgasms that she was chilled and relaxed and happy with life.

A fortnight ago she had gone round to Mr. Groves expecting another encounter with him, only to find that the window had been fixed and he'd told her that she was free.

He'd then kissed her, a passionate kiss, and asked her to call him Robert. She had refused and pushed him away. Now whenever she left the house, she was aware of Mr. Groves watching her, always with a look of longing, but he never spoke to her and she refused to talk to him.

Her mum was on a day shift, and Debbie who was out of work and broke was home alone with nothing to do.

She gave a grunt of irritation and jumped up off the bed; she walked over to her bed room window and looked out. Over the road lived a young man, terribly obese, and from what she could tell, housebound. He would sit in his bedroom and stare across into hers.

Before her encounter with Mr. Groves, Debbie had liked to undress in front of her window knowing that Pete the obese young man would sit and watch her.

Mr. Groves had liked to visit her in her bedroom and she had developed the habit of keeping the curtains closed. After her time spent with Mr. Groves she had continued to keep them closed and her room began to feel stale and gloomy.

With the curtains pulled back, Debbie opened one of the windows and let in some much needed fresh air.

She could feel the eyes of the young man over the road, burning into her, on impulse she looked across and waved. The young man waved back and then seemed to pick something up.

Her phone began to ring and she answered it cautiously.

"Debbie!" she could hear his breath labouring as he panted down the phone.

"Pete? Is that you Pete?" she frowned as she looked across the road into the young man's window.

"Don't you like me any more Debbie?" the voice sounded a little bit sulky and Debbie felt her irritation stirring again.

"We're not children Pete!" she snapped.

He gave a grumpy little snort and hung up the phone.

"Well be like that then." She muttered crossly.

She moved away from the window and back over to her bed.

A moment later the phone rang again.

"Yes." She snapped.

"I could pay you." His breathless offer confused her for a moment.

As realisation dawned her pulse quickened and she felt a dampness begin in her groin.

"Pay me for what?" she asked haughtily.

"I've saved up fifty pounds, and, and I'll let you have it if you come over and visit with me for a bit."

"Visit with you for what?"

"Come over and we can discuss it." He hedged.

"All right, I've nothing better to do right now so, all right."

"Great! Come round the back, the back door should be unlocked and mum's out for the afternoon so we'll have the place to ourselves for a few hours."

Debbie found herself humming as she skipped down the stairs. She snatched her keys from the hall table and left through the front door pulling it too as she went.

There was no one around, but she still glanced about guiltily before scuttling down the garden path and around to the back of the house. Sure enough the back door opened as she turned the knob and she entered the house.

"Pete?" she called as she walked through to the bottom of the stairs. "Pete?"

"I'm up her Debbie; you'll have to come up."

She danced up the stairs feeling happier than she had in days. Pete's door was open and he was sitting in his chair facing her.

As she entered his bedroom she could see his dark eyes staring at her breasts, and her nipples hardened in response.

"Close the door." His voice was low and his breath laboured, and she knew that he was excited.

She closed the door and stood leaning against it.

"What do you want of me?" she asked him calmly.

"I want you to undress for me."

"No."

His eyes widened with dismay.

"Don't you want the money?" he held it out in his fat sweaty hand and Debbie felt the thrill of it all again.

"I'll give you an hour." She relented. "For an hour I will do whatever you want."

"Agreed!"

He held out the money offering it to her and she frowned. "Afterwards, you can give it to me after."

He shoved it on the table next to him and set a clock there as well. The countdown had begun and Debbie struggled not to come there and then.

He turned back to her. "Undress." He ordered thickly.

"What first."

"Your top, unbutton your blouse for me."

Slowly Debbie unbuttoned. From the bottom to the top one button after the other, after the last one she pulled it from her skirt band and left it hanging open.

"Take it off."

She let it fall to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.