Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Interlude

Romantic Sex Story: Interlude - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

It is with great sadness that I inform his fans of C. Stanton Leman's passing. He was my writing mentor, who helped me immensely with my college writing courses. He was also a loving, caring father figure and a great friend.

Although we shared different tastes in erotic stories, before he passed he gave me his original story drafts, edits and passwords. Knowing that I love to write, he also gave me permission to continue whatever stories I wanted to pursue, or I could abandon them all if I chose to.

I believe that Collar My Heart is a unique story that deals with the theme of a D/s relationship and the psyche of a submissive woman and is often misunderstood. CS tried to write a story that was more real-to-life and with humor. Whether some believe it or not, there are naturally submissive women and Bethie is one such woman. She's sweet and with the permission of her Dom, she is very open.

I am contemplating attempting to finish it. The feedback and contact info for CS's SOL homepage are unchanged. I would welcome any feedback or opinions (or even encouragement) about resurrecting Collar My Heart.

Thanks,

Candice Sawyer

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.