Collar My Heart - Cover

Collar My Heart

Copyright© 2010 by C. Stanton Leman

Preface

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - A wealthy Japanese businessman, and an accomplished Dom and Master, is confronted with the problem of introducing his submissive daughter to the scene and helping a dear, trusted friend he's mentored find a new sub. He offers his daughter. But, it comes with a price.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Slow  

Well, fans, this is a new journey for me. This is a D/s love story and I'd like your comments. Although I'm not into coercing characters to do something, I thought that I would take a different approach.

In many stories, a submissive is synonymous with someone who is used, abused and forced to do what a Dominant wants. When in fact, that's not how real life D/s relationships are. A D/s relationship is totally different than a Master/slave one. A submissive holds a lot of power in the relationship. She tells the Dominant what her hard limits are and the Dom never exceeds those limits. The whole point for a Dominant is to help his submissive achieve as many levels of submission as he/she can achieve in a safe, sane, consensual and in a nurturing environment. Many Doms marry their subs, have children and live otherwise normal lives.

I have been in consultation with a real life, natural born submissive for this story. She has had submissive tendencies since childhood. I hope to shed some light on a real life, loving D/s relationship. This story is for her. She is a lovely, friendly and hard working woman that loves her Dom.

So, Bethie, this is for you. I just hope I do you proud.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.