The Next Door Neighbour - Cover

The Next Door Neighbour

Copyright© 2010 by angela101

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He'd got her right where he wanted her

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Spanking  

authors note: as I reach the conclusion of this story I would just like to say thank you for the support and feedback I've so far received. I had a good deal of fun writing this story and I hope that you have enjoyed reading it.

Debbie's mum was working the night shift all this week, and as she had known that he would, Mr. Groves paid her a regular nightly visit. She was surprised that he only ever stayed for an hour or so, but she suspected that Mrs. Groves kept him on a short leash.

She would go to her bed at ten o'clock wearing just the little nightie, and he would come into her room. Sometimes he fucked her; sometimes he recorded her while she fucked some household object that he gave to her to use on herself. She found that it was better for her if she did it herself; if he did it then he really hurt her, whereas she could be more gentle.

As the week wore on she got the impression that he was waiting for something, biding his time. She could sense a tension and inner excitement, a sense of anticipation.

Sure enough when he came to her on the Thursday night he fucked her hard and fast almost with a sense of getting it done and over with.

"Debbie." He said afterwards.

She looked at him questioningly her anticipation kicking up a notch.

"Can you get away over night tomorrow night? Tell your mum that you're staying with a friend?"

It was her mums last night tonight and she'd told Debbie just that morning that she was going out on a hot date on the Friday night. She nodded her head shakily. "Yes I can do that."

He smiled and his eyes glinted. "Good come over to my house at six thirty."

"Your house?" she asked shocked at the idea.

He smirked. "Mrs. Groves is going away for the weekend Debbie and I want you to come and spend the night tomorrow night."

"But."

"And if you do Debbie, then I'll leave you alone for the rest of the weekend."

"Agreed!"

"Good!" he looked at her, his nostrils flaring and his breathing getting heavier.

"Now then Debbie, lie back for me and show me your pussy." She did as she was told feeling her muscles tightening.

He brushed his fingers across her crotch and gradually pushed them inside her. He grabbed her hand and forced it round his cock.

"Go on girl." He grunted as he pumped his fingers hard inside her. "Pull it, pull it hard. Yes just like that."

He came into her hand and as he tensed his hand pushed hard and deep inside her.

"Oh don't stop." She whispered panting slightly. "Do it hard, yes hard like that."

As he continued to pump her, he took her sperm filled hand and forced her to massage her breast with it. She groaned and tensed clasping at her boobs in a moment of climax. "Oh Mr. Groves!" She sighed.

"Tomorrow Debbie." He whispered. "Don't be late."

He left her alone in her bed as she wondered what he had in store for her.

Her mum was dressed in her glad rags and ready to go out for six o'clock. "Don't forget to lockup when you leave tonight Debbie." She hugged her daughter happily that things finally seemed to be going their way.

"See you tomorrow love."

Alone in the house Debbie pace nervously, Mr. Groves had not told her to wear anything in particular so she guessed that he had it all arranged over at his place. She locked up the house and walked slowly round to his house. She knocked on the door and waited.

He opened the door and gave her a solemn look. "Come inside Debbie."

He led her into the back room where there were some clothes laid out for her.

"Put those on for me Debbie and put your hair up for me."

"But," she frowned at the clothes. "They look like they belong to Mrs. Groves."

"They did Debbie, she put them into a charity bag a few weeks ago but I snuck them out and hid them."

She looked at Mr. Groves. "You want me to be your wife?" she asked in a low voice.

"Yes Debbie." He gasped "nag me like she does and no matter what don't stop."

He left her alone in the room and Debbie, slowly undressed. Her heart thumping heavily in her chest she picked up the huge knickers and pulled them on. They hung on her like an oversized nappy. She pulled on the bra that totally covered her breast and dangled loose at her back. Next was the skirt, it had an elasticated waist but still hung down and heavy on her hips. Last was the top, a blouse of ivory silk that flared out like a tent on her. She sighed in exasperation and tucked the excess folds into the skirt.

She walked through the house calling as she went. "Groves! Groves where are you?"

"Here dear" he called mildly from the front room.

"What are you doing in there?" she cried angrily, "You know we save this room for best."

He sighed and stood up and she followed him into the spotless kitchen. "Look at this mess." She exclaimed. "You didn't mop the floor and that table is filthy."

It seemed to push just the right buttons for him and he rounded on her furiously.

"You wife are nag." He snapped. "And I have had enough!" he grabbed her and forced her over the kitchen table. First he cuffed one wrist to one table leg, and then the other to the other leg.

Debbie cried out as it pulled her tight against the table, the edge of it digging into her crotch painfully.

He came round the back of her and pulled her ankle, cuffing each in turn to the remaining legs.

He eyed her as she was bent spread eagled over his kitchen table her legs pulled wide and his wives clothes all in disarray. It worked better than any of his fantasies ever had, and it excited him beyond belief.

He pulled up her dress and pulled down the over sized knickers. "Now then wife I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"You worthless little runt." She snapped at him. "You couldn't teach a pig how to grunt."

He grinned in delight and then waggled his fingers. "Tut tut tut!" He said.

He left the room for a moment and returned carry a little bag. Debbie eyed it warily but continued to nag at him.

"This one first I think." He murmured holding up a small butt plug for her to see.

She licked her lips nervously "what do you think you're going to do with that!" she snapped.

"Oh just this." He moved behind her and pushed it slowly into her bottom.

Debbie let out a little grunt of discomfort and then forced herself to relax. Mr. Groves pushed it all the way in and she let out a little squeal as she felt the lip of the thing. She gave a little push, well that was that! The thing was in and it was staying in.

She was surprised that it didn't feel that bad. Mr. Groves went back to his little bag of tricks and pulled out something else. "Oh!" Debbie whimpered as her eyes dilated and she licked her lips in anticipation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.