Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

"Well," Jim said aloud. "The good news is that we made it out of that and no one was hurt. The bad news is you can never go back home." He was addressing JJ and her girls but could see in their minds that they really didn't care.

They would all miss some of the keepsakes in their home. JJ wished she could keep some of the mementos of her dead husband. She wished she could get some of the pictures of the girls when they were little too. The girls would miss some of their 'things'. They were mature enough to know that things really didn't matter much. They had each other which mattered much more than things. But, some of those things were important like pictures of their dad.

It made Jim angry that these wonderful, beautiful ladies had to give up so much of their lives just because of a crazy General with some power. He was determined to figure out a way to at least safeguard their belongings and keepsakes before they left town. Idea's flashed through his mind and he discarded them as quickly as he followed them through to their logical conclusion. A corner of his mind thought that he would be a really good chess player now that his mind seemed so clear.

Jim could only come up with two plans to secure his little family's keepsakes. Both had a good chance for success but one carried considerable risk and the other had minimal risk. The trouble with the minimal risk plan was that Jim had some unknown factors in the equation. He had never met JJ's father or uncle other than vicariously through JJ and her mother. His meeting with JJ's mother left no doubt in his mind that Collette would accept JJ's advances willingly. Jim didn't know if JJ's father and uncle would accept her advances as eagerly as he was sure her mother would.

Jim was aware of JJ following his thoughts as she snuggled on his lap and he asked her in his thoughts, "Would you be willing to pass this gift on to your mom, dad, and uncle?"

"I don't know if I can alone," JJ thought back with concern tinting her thoughts.

Jim smiled as he cuddled JJ closer and thought, "Don't you know that you will never be alone again? I am always with you no matter how far apart we are."

"Yeah mom," Kim joined in. "You are never alone. We are always with you but, isn't grandpa a little old to, well, you know, to do that?"

Jim rolled his eyes.

"I saw that," Kim thought.

"So did I," Blake chimed in.

"I saw it too," Jorge' said out loud in wonder.

"Kim, you have got to show me how to build that brick wall again," Jim said aloud resignedly.

Benito was looking around at all of them trying to make sense of a conversation that was half mental and half verbal. He was having very little success and was very confused.

"I am sorry Benito," Jim said. "I should have introduced you. Ladies, this gentleman in the bloody clothes is Benito Ruiz. Be nice to him. He almost died tonight when he tried to save my life." In his mind Jim thought, "And that is a literal statement," as he sent them the whole scenario in the bar.

JJ grimaced when she saw how Jim had healed Benito. "That must have hurt a lot," she thought.

"It did," Jorge' thought.

Jim looked at Jorge' in delight at him joining in the mental conversation and smiled but thought, "It did hurt a lot and you need to show us how to do it without the pain the first chance we get. I think what I did was especially dangerous."

"Like this," JJ responded and showed them how to heal.

It only took a heartbeat with the speed of the mental communication. Jim was surprised at the simplicity of JJ's solution. Jim had immersed his whole essence in Benito and healed him from within Benito's mind as if he were healing his own body. JJ did something similar but only immersed her essence in the damaged tissue. She didn't feel the agony of the pain signals the central nervous system sent out. JJ explained that pain was just the body's nervous system's way to let the body know something was wrong. It isn't necessary to experience the pain when healing.

"I didn't even know you were cut," JJ thought. "Not a twinge from you. Why didn't you just reach out to me like you did when you were coming towards the house? I could have helped you heal him without you having to endure all the pain."

Jim slapped his forehead with the palm of his hand and shook his head in disgust. Aloud he said, 'Al was right. I just don't think of some of the ways of doing things because I have always done it another way. Coming towards the house with you in trouble I reached out because that was the only way to reach you and protect you. I had to find a way to protect you. At the bar I didn't even think to ask for help."

"Typical man," JJ said with a smile before she kissed him.

Both girls were a little horrified at the killing of Juan but understood why Jim did it. It wasn't just the speed needed in the response. Juan's mind was twisted beyond hope of repair and in the moment he had and death was the only kindness Jim could give.

Kim was first to respond aloud. "Benito, thank you for what you did." In her mind she said, "Should we share this gift with Benito too?"

"I don't think it would hurt and would only be fair," Jim replied in his mind. "I do owe him."

"Benito is a good person," Jorge' added in his mind. "I think he can help us in many ways."

"I agree with the guys," JJ contributed.

"Can I start and finish," Blake asked as she looked at the cute Mexican boy with more than thanks in her mind. They could all see the heat in her mind and her reference to Kim's actions with Jorge'.

Kim and Jorge' both smiled at the memory.

JJ raised her head in astonishment and looked over Jim's shoulder at her youngest daughter. She smiled and thought, "I think my little girl is horny."

Kim grinned at her sister and said aloud, "Go on Blake."

Blake blushed but smiled back at her mom before saying to Benito, "You deserve more than just a thank you Benito. You deserve a hug and a kiss, from all of us."

Blake moved from the back bench seat and started to sit on Benito's lap but stopped. His shirt was still soaked with blood.

"Can you take that off please so we can clean you up a little first?" Blake asked quietly. She didn't want to seem squeamish but the thought hugging Benito while he was still covered in blood sent shivers down the young girl's spine.

"Si," Benito responded and peeled the bloody shirt over his head.

Jorge' handed a wet wipe over his shoulder and Benito used it to clean most of the blood that was left on his stomach.

"That's better," Blake said smiling and sat on Benito's lap very much like her mother was on Jim's.

"Thank you Benito for saving Jim," Blake said softly and kissed him.

It wasn't a chaste kiss but it wasn't the wildly passionate kiss that he would be receiving in just a few moments. The ladies had decided among themselves that what had happened when Jorge' was initiated into the little group involved the most satisfying intellectual, emotional, and physical involvement of all three and they liked it. They followed the same formula but in a different order. Kim traded places with Blake and after sitting on Benito's lap kissed him. Her kiss left the poor boy panting. JJ went next and left Benito groaning in unspent passion. He almost shot off while kissing JJ but the women's control kept him from climaxing yet. Blake returned to Benito's lap and, straddling his lap facing him, kissed him again. This was the wildly passionate kiss the 13 year old wanted to give him. Her wet pussy was dry humping against the 18 year old's obvious hard on. Her little tits were grinding into the poor boy's chest. Blake sent Benito images of a hard cock sensually sliding into a wet pussy with the help and power of the rest of the van's occupants. They were images from the night before of Jim's hard cock sliding into JJ. Those were the images Kim had used with Jorge' and she had been successful. Suddenly Blake changed the image and instead of Jim it was Benito the way Blake saw him; a beautiful man with a very hard cock. Instead of JJ in the image it was Blake. Her image of herself wavered between how she saw herself and how Jim saw her but finally settled on something between the two. The entire image solidified into a naked Benito's hard cock sliding into Blake's nearly hairless pussy as she lowered herself onto him.

JJ quivered like a struck bell at the image of her daughter fucking herself down onto the young Mexican and grabbed Jim's cock through his pants. Then she unzipped Jim's pants because she wanted to feel the hot skin of his cock.

Jorge' pulled to the side of the road. The power of the image was too much for his libido and he was afraid he would crash the van. He flipped a lever and swiveled the captain's chair around to face the rest of the group.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.