Alien - The Beginning - Cover

Alien - The Beginning

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 2: Building a Family

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Building a Family - This is about a high school teacher that has a close encounter with an alien. The results of that encounter allow him some mind reading skills and some mind manipulation. Things get complicated by the government watching him. They get more complicated when the alien 'infects' females when he makes love to them. This could get complicated, and fun.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Chapter 8

Jim Bronson woke slowly Monday morning and judging from the light through the windows it was just after sunrise. He was normally an early riser but this morning he just lay in bed thinking. He needed to do a recap of the weekend just to see if he was nuts or if it was some crazy dream. In his mind Jim walked through the steps after he had exited the canyon to the camp site again. Yep, everything was still the same. He reviewed all the poking and prodding at the army base then the threats from General Branch. He smiled to himself as he remembered the bus ride back to Phoenix and the shared dream he had with JJ. His smile broadened when he thought about his kiss with JJ. He remembered some crazy dreams from the previous evening that involved JJ and her daughters that were very interesting. He remembered sinking into a deep oblivion after his dreams that lasted until he woke up. He tried to evaluate how he felt. His body felt fine, better than fine in fact. He didn't have the familiar stiffness or sluggishness common to a good night's sleep. The headachy feeling he had earlier yesterday was gone and the full feeling in his head was gone. His memory of the 48 hours lacked the haziness common to memories that gain a little age or are superseded by newer, more important memories and concerns.

Jim sat up suddenly and asked, "Al, are you still here, there, are you gone?"

"I am here Jim," Al replied in his head.

"How come I can remember my dreams so clearly?" Jim asked.

"In many ways," Al answered, "your species creates their own reality so your dreams are as real as anything you touch in your everyday life. Your dreams are information that you should have access too so I added a link to your, ah, filing system."

"OK," Jim said thoughtfully then asked. "What happened last night when the dreams went away? It felt like one of the deepest sleeps I have ever had."

"There are many answers to that question so I will answer the best I can. My responsibility to my host is to help it, ah, him or her in any way I can," the alien said in his head. "I am learning more of your species characteristics. Learning those characteristics requires more than accessing your surface memories, dreams, and fantasies. Remember that I told you that this is the first time I have joined a host without proper preparation. Because of that lack of preparation I needed to move some of your memories, both conscious and unconscious. Your, ah, your mind has stored information in a very haphazard way. I needed room to, fit, yes, fit in your mind. Think of me as a very cohesive set of memories that need to be kept together to make sense and allow to grow. Your memories were scattered throughout your brain. I needed to organize them without losing any of them for your sake and so I had room. You will find it much easier to learn, retain information, and access information and memories in the future. In the process I have found some interesting traces of interaction between my species and yours. Granted it was located in an area you would call racial memory, a kind of species history that I haven't seen before."

"What kind of interaction did our species have," Jim thought after recovering from the stunning news that his memories had been rearranged.

"I can only guess from the traces but a probable scenario is that another of my species crashed on your world long ago, before your race became sentient," the alien said. "We can join with non sentient life forms in an emergency but it is not pleasant. I had only heard of this from others of my species. Possibly the interaction is what increased the time line to your species becoming sentient. I even found traces of it in your memories of readings from ancient writings. Your, ah, religious books speak of beings of your species living hundreds of years in ancient times yet now your life expectancy is a mere 80 of your years. The change in life span is one of the indicators."

Jim got out of bed and started getting ready for the day as he tried to absorb and make sense of all this information. He was pretty much running on autopilot as he got ready for the day. He continued the conversation with Al as he shit, showered, and shaved and prepared for a day as a high school teacher. He was startled when he realized it was very similar to the internal conversations he had in the past with himself and, as he understood it, most people had with themselves. The major difference was much more coherent answers than he was used to. 'The first sign of insanity is talking to yourself, and answering your own questions, ' he thought to himself.

Another startling revelation was that his pants seemed a little loose on him. A query to Al revealed his body was being optimized but it was a slower process. His paunch from sitting behind a desk was disappearing.

Jim learned the help he could expect from Al went beyond modifications to mind and body. It included protection when Jim was unaware of danger or threat. Al's study of the human species and the social environment Jim was embedded in allowed Al to evaluate threats more easily. Al was confused about some aspects of Jim's society even with all of Jim's knowledge at his disposal.

"Your laws are not logical," Al said at one point. "You are not evil yet your society would punish you for associating intimately with young females or males."

"True," Jim answered, "but the people that made those laws were imperfect and based them on the worst cases. I would never hurt a young girl but I am interested in them. I like looking at them and I fantasize about them, even though it would be against the law to do anything with them but the law is there to protect them from the jerks that would hurt them."

Another snippet of conversation included, "You can switch from reality to fantasy and back without damage to yourself or others. That is unique for sentient beings," Al said.

"Some humans do get lost in fantasy," Jim replied. "Most of them are locked up because they can cause damage to themselves or others."

Jim was carrying on a conversation almost completely in the background by the time he left his condo. He was still organizing a list of what he needed to get done and added picking up a new cell phone since his was fried in the crash. Now he needed to catch a bus to the high school where he taught. He had to think hard about catching the bus to school instead of calling a cab. It had been awhile and he had heard the gang bangers had a marked presence on the buses though video surveillance helped control assaults. He really wanted to avoid confrontation.


Chapter 9

JJ woke slowly that Monday morning. She gradually drifted towards conscious thought as the dream images of the last couple of days drifted through the corridors of her mind. They finally reached the night before and coffee with Jim Bronson. JJ relived that gentle, almost chaste kiss that for some reason was the most erotic kiss she had ever had. She wondered if he really would call today or take her out tonight.

JJ knew that she wasn't a raving beauty but she also knew she wasn't ugly. She had seen the looks of the male doctors and patients, and even some of the females she knew. She discounted the attention she received on her drill weekends. There was something about the military environment that kept the men and women in a constant state of horny. Men had offered her dates before though and, after finding out that she had two children had called at the last minute with an 'emergency' and canceled.

Her thoughts continued to drift in that languid time just before full awakening and arrived at her homecoming the evening before. Her older daughter, Kim, seemed upset that she was going out on a date, or was it just with this teacher that she was upset about. She seemed to know him from school. What did she call him? A fox? Did girls call guys foxes? She would have to reassure Kim that nothing would come between her and her daughters. Maybe Jim was one of her teachers. She vaguely remembered a comment about one of her teachers that she liked but didn't really know any of her teacher's names. All formal contact with the high school was through one of the counselors. The school thought it protected teachers from intimidation from irate parents and they were probably right.

JJ rolled slightly to the side and felt something hard under her side. She pulled her dildo from under her and remembered the night before, and smiled. JJ remembered working the large, fake cock in and out of herself bringing multiple orgasms and the image of her girls watching from the shadows of her partially opened door caused her pussy to twinge with excitement. Her little girls were growing up. She smiled to herself as she remembered how they were rubbing each other's breast as they watched her. She had done something similar when she was a girl but she didn't have a sister. She and her friend had watched her friend's mom and dad fucking while playing with each other's tits. She had worried at the time that she was a lesbian but, as she grew older, she realized that girls first experimented sexually with people they trusted implicitly. Because of that, a girl's first sexual encounters were often other girls, or brothers, or fathers.

The dream image that didn't want to go away from the bus ride popped into her mind. Kim was naked and lying on the bed and JJ was guiding a cock, Jim Bronson's cock to be specific, into that sparsely haired little pussy. She was guiding it and rubbing the head up and down the wet slit of her daughter with one hand. The other hand was cupping her daughter's tit and JJ could feel her hard, hot nipple burning a hole in her hand. She heard her daughter plead, "Please mom, put it in me," and JJ's pussy flooded. JJ knew that hadn't been in the dream image from the bus trip. This particular piece of this fantasy had been added last night or this morning.

One hand drifted back to her wet pussy and she moved the dildo up to slide it along her wet slit with the same rhythm she was using in her mind's eye with Jim's cock and her daughter's pussy. In her mind she saw herself lodge the large crown in the small hole of her daughter's pussy and move it slightly to spread the moisture around the head to ease penetration. She lodged the head of the dildo in her own pussy at the same time, putting the same pressure on the dildo that she was putting on the cock that she was guiding into her daughter. In her mind JJ slowly moved the cock crown in and out but never quite getting past the widest part of the crown. It seemed too big for the little hole but she moved the dildo with the same movements. Suddenly in her mind she pushed inward and watched the hard man meat sink a couple of inches into her daughter before it was stopped by an obstruction. Her daughter was a virgin and this was the first penetration of her pussy. JJ pushed the dildo into her pussy about the same distance as the cock had penetrated her daughter. In her mind she moved the cock in and out testing the resilience of the membrane and her hand moved the dildo with the same movements in her own pussy. JJ was panting by now and moaning softly as she synchronized the movement with the deflowering of her oldest daughter. In her mind JJ pushed and, after an initial resistance, felt the hard man cock sink into her daughter's pussy. Her face was inches from the penetration and she could see a trace of blood on the cock as she pulled it back then a dribble of blood as she pushed it back in to completely embed itself in her daughter. The dildo was now completely inside the mother's pussy and she climaxed as she visualized her daughter fucking for the first time while working the fake cock in her pussy. She was her daughter being fucked for the first time, and an even stronger orgasm engulfed her as she felt that hard meat fill her for the very first time.

The dream/fantasy receded from JJ's mind as she caught her breath and she became aware of whispering in the hallway.

"Does she do that all the time," Blake asked in a whisper?

"I think she does it more now than before," Kim whispered back. "Did you hear her moaning Jim's name while she was doing it?"

"Yeah, I did. She must really like him," Blake whispered softly. "Look how much of that thing she has inside her. How does it fit? How does she get so much inside?"

"I don't know," Kim answered. "The girls at school say it stretches so the guy can fit in there."

"I don't know," Blake whispered back dubiously. "I have stuck my fingers in there and it is a pretty small hole."

JJ's pussy spasmed around the fake cock that was in her as the image of her 13 year old daughter sticking her fingers in her own pussy flashed through her mind.

"Well, it must," Kim whispered with all the authority of a big sister. "A lot of girls do it and baby's get born so it must stretch."

Then the whispers faded as Kim said, "Come on. We need to get ready for school."

JJ just lay there for a few minutes with the dildo pushed deep in her pussy. She thought about the conversation she had just heard and the climax she had just had and the multiple climaxes the previous night and the image of her girls playing with each other's tits and Jim's kiss and the images of him in her mind. "Damn it," she thought to herself. "This dildo just isn't making the grade. I need to be fucked by a man. I wonder if I can seduce Jim tonight. Should I do it here?" She shuddered with another mini climax flashing through her body to the image of Jim fucking her in this bed while her girls watched.


Chapter 10

Initially it felt a little strange getting on the city bus. Jim realized the wariness wasn't just Al's enhancements but common to all people. He remembered getting on buses in the past and the initial uncertainty of joining the enclosed group of strangers. Who is OK to sit beside? Sit in the back or the front? Is there any obvious danger that should be avoided? He also realized this was just another example of the clarity of thought caused by Al's adjustments.

There were a few empty seats beside other passengers but a few rows from the back there was one row on one side that was unoccupied. There were some gangbangers in the seats behind the empty one but he didn't think they would cause a problem in broad daylight and with the security camera blinking its red light at them. The walk back to the empty seats was interesting. He was picking up images from the driver and passengers as he walked. Some were vague that he let slip to the background of his thoughts while still being aware of them. Some were clearer as he brushed against people as he walked down the aisle. Jim realized Al was sorting and filing these images and suddenly understood that items of interest to him which fit within his particular realm of likes were being highlighted for him.

The bus driver had given a hooker he picked up as his first fare of the day a free ride to her corner for a blow job. Jim could feel the throat muscles of the hooker on his large black cock as she deep throated the bus driver. She gave a very good blow job and Jim saw the driver mentally mark the pickup stop to try to pick her up again.

A middle aged woman had a young high school boy as a lover and he had stopped by on his way to school for a quickie. Jim could feel the way the boy's eager cock repeatedly rammed into her cunt and the wondrous feel of him shooting deep inside her. She could still feel the cum squishing in her pussy lips. The early morning visit had made her almost miss her bus so she hadn't cleaned herself up well. The woman hoped no one would notice her smell today.

A forlorn looking young girl of about 13 had received a visit from her dad before coming to school. Her dad had made her mom put her on the pill a few months before so she couldn't get pregnant. At the time she thought her mom was doing her a favor but now she knew better. Her dad started using her for sex the following month. At first she thought her mom would help her stop her dad but she soon learned better. As often as not she would see her mom watching while her dad fucked her. The times she was made to suck him after and clean him were particularly degrading and even more so when her mom watched her clean her dad's and her own juices from his cock. The week before she learned her mom wasn't exempt from her dad's attentions. She had walked out of her bed room after he left her and saw her mom and dad. He had forced her mom to her knees in the hallway and was telling her to clean him of the leavings of her whore daughter. This morning he had informed the young girl that she would need to start cleaning her mother after he had finished with her, with her mouth, so her mom wouldn't smell when she went to work. He was also considering making her mom clean her pussy when he was finished. Her mom had heard him say that since this morning was one of the times she was watching. It looked like her mom climaxed at the statement. The young girl had started enjoying, even looking forward to the visits from her dad, and hated herself for it. The new degradation coming towards her left her afraid, disgusted, and worst of all, excited. Jim could feel the way her father's cock had opened her this morning, forcing itself through the folds of her pussy to press against her cervix. He could feel the way her tender nipples sprang to life when her father's chest hairs scrapped across them and mashed her tender little tits. He could feel the way her clitoris was mashed repeatedly as he pounded into her until she had a massive orgasm. He could feel the way her pussy had convulsed, sucking on her daddy's cock until he shot his cum into her. He could feel the warm, moistness deep inside as her daddy's cum spread through her womb. And he could feel the poor girl's bone deep shame at the forced degradation.

"That is why our society has the laws about young girls," Jim thought to Al. "I don't have a problem with consensual sex with a girl that age but what that girls father is doing to that girl is wrong."

Jim was hard as a rock by the time he got to his chosen seat but it only lasted for a moment. Immediately after sitting down a gangbanger moved to sit beside him. The gangbanger blocked Jim's exit and smiled as he gripped Jim's arm tightly.

In the instant the gangbanger touched Jim's arm the entirety of Jorge's life flashed into Jim's mind. Jim saw and felt the resentment caused by the bone grinding poverty of the first few years of his life. He saw the only light and hope for the young Mexican boy was at church with his family. He saw the young Mexican working in the fields picking fruits with his family until he was eleven. He saw the white owner of one of the fields separate the young boy with a task that he had promised to pay extra for, and rape him. He saw the anger build and, a week later when the white owner tried to repeat the rape, how the younger Jorge sank six inches of cold steel into the white man's belly. He saw the beating the younger Jorge was given, so bad he had to go to the hospital. He saw the jail time because who would believe a young migrant Mexican over an upstanding white, prosperous citizen of the community. He saw new rapes while in juvenile detention until Jorge learned to defend himself in such a violent way the other inmates finally learned to leave him alone. Jim felt Jorge's satisfaction a few years later, in a very public place with one of his whores, when he got the word that some of his cadre had completed a task he had given them. Get the white owner of the fields he had been raped in. His instructions were to gang rape the owner, and his wife, and both his daughters. Kill the daughters and wife in front of the farmer, then cut off his balls and let him bleed out. Jim realized he could be in very deep shit.

"Hey white boy," Jorge said softly. "I need some money from you."

Jim answered just as softly, "You don't need money from me Jorge." As he said this Jim pushed feelings of loss, desolation and loneliness into the forefront of Jorge's mind. "You just want to scare a white guy but it really isn't necessary," Jim said as he took the image in Jorge's memory of Jesus on a cross and pushed it to the forefront of his mind along with feelings of safety and love.

Jorge looked at Jim with a stunned expression for a moment before silently asking, in his mind, "How did he know my name?"

Jim answered out loud with, "I know everything about you Jorge. What they did to you and what you did to them in return. What you did to yourself because you hated what you became. This isn't necessary."

Jorge visibly shook and his eyes bulged slightly when he realized that he hadn't asked the question audibly. "La Madre santa de Dios. ¿Quién es este hombre?" Jorge asked in a strangled whisper.

Jim heard the Spanish with his ears but his mind heard, "Holy Mother of God. Who is this man?"

"I am just a friend that doesn't want to see you hurt again," Jim replied gently.

Jorge heard, "Soy justo un amigo que no quiere verle duele otra vez."

Jorge nodded slowly, released his arm, and moved back to his own seat. Jim could hear the angry whispers as others in the group wanted to move on Jim. Jorge angrily retorted with, Deje al tipo blanco sólo. El es santo." which stopped them all.

Jim's mind translated it as, "Leave the white guy alone. He is holy."

"Al, why can I understand this? I don't speak Spanish," Jim thought to his passenger.

"The words are an interpretation of the thoughts. I am just putting those thoughts into your context," Al replied.

"Thanks Al," Jim thought. "You are pretty handy to have along." Jim contemplated for a moment before asking, "Am I able to pick up the, ah, electrical signals from people easier and more at a distance than I could yesterday?"

"Yes. It will take a few days to optimize completely, kind of like your paunch," the alien replied with a hint of humor in the thought.

"Damn," Jim thought with a little frustration. "This is like I am laughing at myself."


Chapter 11

Walking into the crowded, bustling halls of the high school was a completely different experience. Almost 5000 students from 13 to 18 attended the high school and it seemed like all of them were in the halls when he arrived and in a hurry. It also seemed like all of them were in a hormone induced daze. Jim was anonymous in a crowd like this and the rush of images almost overwhelmed him. He stumbled at the initial onslaught before Al shoved most of them to something like a background buzz. The alien allowed some images of interest to lightly impinge on his conscious but not so bad he couldn't walk.

He got an image of a pretty little brunette giving a foot ball player a blow job in front of her locker before school. Apparently there was a bet she lost that entailed giving a blow job to the whole football team so she was giving two a day. She was giving a blow job before school and one during lunch with the other players shielding her. She protested every time but she really didn't mind. She loved the taste of cum.

One little dishwater blonde freshman had been forced to allow a friend of her senior boy friend to fuck her on the way to school so her boy friend would have gas money. Her boy friend was driving while his friend pulled his pants down in the passenger seat. The freshman was forced to sit on his friends lap and let him fuck her while they slowly drove down Central. It wasn't the first time her boy friend had made her fuck one of his friends but it was the first time in such a public situation. They had stopped beside a car load of other guys at a stop light and the guy she was riding had pulled up her blouse so the car full of guys could see her little tits. While they were howling and yelling he had exaggerated her up and down movement on his cock so there would be no doubt about what was happening. She was mad at her boyfriend but knew it would happen again, and looked forward to it.

A little blonde had given a blow job to an older teacher in return for a better grade. "Damn it," Jim thought. "I've just got to feel some tit."He was a little amazed the older teacher was able to get it up. He recognized him and he had to be at least 60. "The power of youth," Jim thought as he watched the little blonde strutting down the hall. She liked the feeling of power she had over the older man by giving him a blow job.

Jim finally made it to the school office after many more of the same types of images flashing into his mind. "Jeez," he thought to Al as he walked through the door. "Half the school is sucking or fucking and I am just having fantasies. I can't believe I wasn't aware of all this before you joined me."

Jim needed to speak to the assistant principal about the weekend and what he needed to do today about getting transportation. The assistant principal was in charge of the school security and faculty. His name was Robert Murphy or Bill as everyone called him. Bill was a bear of a man with a face that had been scarred by an accident when he was younger. The sum total of his appearance made him the perfect choice for school security. Every one of the kids was sure he would chew their heads off if they stepped out of line even once. Jim thought that too the first time he had met the man. Actually, Bill was a pretty good guy and Jim thought the assistant principal may share some of his preferences for younger girls based on some of the comments he had made and some of the surreptitious looks he had seen the man give some of the younger female students.

"Sorry Jim," Anita, Bill's pretty secretary, said. "He is in a counseling session right now about a broken window. He should be through in just a few minutes."

Jim caught the image from the secretary of a pretty little Latino girl she had ushered into Bill's office about 30 minutes earlier. He saw the envy in her mind too and the certainty that she would get some of Bill's cock later in the day. She always got some on Mondays.

"No problem Anita," Jim said smiling at the images. "First period is in service for me anyway but I already have my grading done so I can wait."

It was almost five minutes before the door opened and a prim looking little Latino girl emerged from Bill's office. She was slightly flushed and had a tiny smile on her face. Her dress was almost puritanical in appearance the way it buttoned all the way to her neck and reached below her knees, until you noticed how it hugged her body like a soft glove.

Bill was saying, "And if it happens again the consequences will be stiff young lady."

"Yes Mr. Murphy," the girl said over her shoulder then smiling at Jim. "Thank you for giving me a break this time."

The girl brushed against Jim on the way to the door of the outer office.

The first image Jim saw was a fantasy of Jim and Bill double teaming the little girl. She was imagining having one big cock in her pussy and another big cock in her ass and being suspended in the air on the two cocks as they pumped in and out of her. The next image wasn't fantasy as she was bent over the assistant principal's desk and fucked. Jim felt the huge man's cock as it slid into her little pussy for the first time. It was almost painful it was so huge. She had heard rumors about how big the assistant principal was and how much he liked petite girls. Jim could feel how full she felt with the huge cock pounding into her young pussy from behind. Apparently she liked Bill's cock because it was so much larger than the high school boys she had been able to sample.

Bill followed her to the door of his office and watched her leave the outer office. He had a little smile on his face too.

"Mr. Murphy," Anita said. "Jim Bronson needs to speak with you for a moment. You don't have any other appointments until 10:30 with Brenda Slusowich about her possible suspension." 


"Oh, Ok," Bill said as if he had just noticed Jim standing there.

Jim realized as he walked up to him that Bill really hadn't noticed him. When they shook hands Jim understood why. It seemed as if Jim was Bill Murphy as he slid into that little slut's pussy. He could feel how difficult it was to get the head into the little opening. He had needed to move the head up and down the slit several times to get enough moisture on the head to force it into her little hole without tearing her. And then the exquisite pressure as he slid completely into that little 14 year old pussy. God she was tight.

"I had an incident this weekend Bill." Jim said. "I need to let you know what happened in case I need time to take care of some business issues."

"No problem," Bill answered. "Come on in."

Jim saw that Bill was still thinking about the little 14 year old Latino girl and could only smile in understanding. He saw Bill wonder why this teacher was smiling and suddenly got concerned that he may suspect something. Jim pushed calm and confidence to Bill. He boosted Bill's trust in him and made Bill feel sure that he could trust Jim with anything.

"Nice," Jim said as he sat in a cushioned chair. He could still smell the lingering odor of sex in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.