A Potter's Tale - Cover

A Potter's Tale

Copyright© 2010 by Telephoneman

Chapter 10

Lucy called just gone nine the following morning.

'I haven't woke you have I?' She asked, her tone telling me that she hoped she had.

'Nope, been up an hour or so, ' I said.

'Wet the bed or something?' Lucy laughed.

'Try daughter plus school equals early to rise, ' I said with a smile.

'Any chance of picking me up? Dad needs his car.'

Lucy had explained that she couldn't afford to run a car so she she used her father's when she could. 'Sure thing, half an hour okay?'

'Make it forty minutes, a girl's got to look her best.'

'Ten minutes then, you look great all the time and you're at your best naked.'

Lucy laughed. 'Dirty old man, I knew I should have made you wait.'

'Agh, but then you'd of had to wait too.'

'Good point. Now let me go and get ready and I'll see you soon.'

Any sleepiness still clinging on was blown away by Lucy's welcome kiss. I told her it was a good job that her mother was home or those forty minutes getting dressed would have been wasted. She just giggled.

On the way back I mentioned my holiday arrangements and what I'd agreed with Kate. Lucy thoroughly agreed with me, even to the point about a break testing our commitment.

When I took her round my studio she loved it. 'It really is great, too big for just you though don't you think?' She asked cheekily.

'Well maybe there's room for another potter, ' I conceded.

'Or a lathe maybe?'

'Sorry no chance Lucy, ' I looked at her and the disappointment was tangible, 'I would love to work with you but wood and sawdust just wouldn't mix with glazed pieces.'

'Sorry, I didn't think of that. It's just all I have is a garden shed and it's a bit cramped.'

We continued talking crafts when an idea began to formulate. One of the problems I'd heard a lot whilst at the couple of shows that I'd done was that it was the only decent outlet for their products. I sounded Lucy out without giving her any idea that I was plotting. I would need to speak to Sheila and get her input.

Before all that though, I had an increasingly lusty young woman to look after. Needing little or no encouragement I was 'dragged' to the house and my bedroom where once again a had the privilege of seeing Lucy at her best. Sight wasn't my only sense to be thrilled before I had to take a sated young woman home.

The next two weeks before my holiday were an absolute delight. Emotionally and physically Lucy lifted me to plains I'd forgotten about, or in a few instances never before achieved. On each weekday we would see each other either in the morning where the physical reigned or the evening where emotions won out. Lucy spent the one weekend with me, Kate or both of us. Saturday I allowed Kate to use her credit card for an afternoon's shopping on condition that she maintained a budget and that I was not expected to tag along. After moaning that teasing me in all the shops was all part of the fun she finally acquiesced. She grinned when I told her that an extra condition was that for every pound she spent on herself she must also spend one on Lucy.

After hearing of the last condition Lucy finally allowed my daughter to treat her. Her enthusiastic gratitude almost killed me that night but what a way to go. Sunday was a little more subdued with another trip to Alton Towers. Lucy split her time with walking the beautiful grounds hand in hand with me and screaming along side Kate on the various rides.

Lucy spent Sunday night with me when after a gentle hour of sensual lovemaking we slept through.

The holiday flight was very early morning on Saturday so I didn't get to see Lucy on the Friday; the first day since our first date that we hadn't seen each other.

The holiday was everything the brochure promised. We split the time reasonably equally between the beach and the history, and let me tell you, Greece has history in abundance. I think Kate was surprised just how much she enjoyed the sight-seeing. I missed Lucy quite a bit but not enough to spoil the holiday. By the time we were on the train back home from the airport I was really looking forward to seeing her. I just hoped that she felt the same.

I decided to ring her.

'Hi! Are you back already?' An excited Lucy almost screamed before I could speak. I sometimes forget about modern phones telling you who's calling. At least it seemed that she'd missed me as much as I had her.

'Not quite, still on the train. I just couldn't wait to hear your beautiful voice.'

'Charmer, ' she giggled whilst my daughter opposite me mimed putting two fingers down her throat. 'When will you get into Stoke Station?'

'About an hour, why?'

'Want me to pick you up? After all it is your car, ' she laughed.

I'd forgotten all about lending her my car for the last couple of weeks. I was feeling a little tired after being up early for the flight but knew I still wanted to see Lucy.

'Sounds like a great idea to me.' I told her.

'Okay, I'll have to hang up now then so I can get there in time.'

I was just about to remind her that she was only twenty minutes from the station but had second thoughts. 'Okay, see you soon.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.