Blonde - Cover

Blonde

Copyright© 2010 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In one way Dick Hart had a very exciting puberty. In another way Dick Hart had a terrible puberty. The funny thing is, well, to us outsiders at least, both conditions were caused by the same thing. A blonde mother! Oh, you don’t understand how both conditions can have the same cause? I will explain that in the story. The real challenge for Dick is, should he let his son go through the same agony.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex  

Jack watched his mom and Jane as they bounced down the stairs to the basement play room. The thickly carpeted room had been cleared to leave a large open area in the center and he saw his mom nod in approval of the cleared space. He had a clear view of his mom's tits under her loose blouse as she came down the stairs. Jane's blouse must have gotten wet on one side when she rinsed the dishes. The thin cotton was nearly as transparent as his mom's bra and the way the wet material formed itself to stick to the 14 year old tit on that side was, exciting. Jack glanced at his dad and saw him swallow then shake his head as if trying to clear the vision from his mind.

Dick strode to the downstairs half bath and got a hand towel. Stepping up to his daughter as she reached the bottom of the stairs he said, "Your blouse is all wet honey. Let me help you get it dried out." He proceeded to rub and squeeze the towel over his daughter's tits, making sure to pay special attention to the area around the hard nipple.

"Oh thank you daddy," Jane said while looking down at the way her father was blotting and squeezing the moisture from her blouse. It felt good to her tit too. It felt a lot like it did when Susie massaged her tits to make sure she didn't get chest Charlie horses. Jane had never had one but Susie had explained how bad they can be and how to prevent them. Susie had explained that you could do self massages but it was always best to have someone else do it. Jane thoroughly massaged them every morning and night but was still worried because someone else wasn't doing it. She had thought about asking Jack or Dad or even Mom to help. They were always so willing to help her. Susie had also helped her make sure she didn't have any blockages in her pussy by licking it. Susie had taught Jane how to check for blockages too on Susie too. Susie was Jane's best friend. Jane was so lucky.

Jack just watched his father squeezed and rubbed his sister's tit, and his mom just stood there and smiled.

"You take such good care of her honey," Jill said to her husband. Then putting an arm around her son's shoulder said, "You watch your dad carefully baby," Jill continued. "And follow his example. You can't go wrong following his example."

Jack could only stare at his mom in slack jawed amazement then quickly looked back as his dad said, "Let me make sure it is dry enough then we can get started," and without aid of the towel started feeling his daughters tit. With his bare hand he was squeezing her tit and tweaking her nipple.

Jack looked back to his mom as she continued to watch her husband with a broad smile and could only shake his head in amazement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.